Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-30-2013, 04:07 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Works for me! even if the other one may want to cut off Blackthorne's hands over petting him.
and there is also Jacob's question which does bring up a good point...

Do you mind if I mention this RP in the Elder Scrolls Club thread?
Old 03-30-2013, 04:07 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
I don't mind as long as being dragonborn doesnt get to our heads ha ha How do we go about shouts, and dragon souls etc. How does that work in the RP
With shouts I'm thinking of following the game. You can learn new words from Word Walls, and as Dragonborn you'd be able to take in a dragon's soul and tap into their knowledge. However I'm thinking that by taking in a dragon's soul would only strengthen your shouts, meaning when you first learn a word it's pretty weak but with dragon souls they become stronger. It's still a beta idea, but I'll figure it out before the RP starts. Ideas are welcomed as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Works for me! even if the other one may want to cut off Blackthorne's hands over petting him.
and there is also Jacob's question which does bring up a good point...

Do you mind if I mention this RP in the Elder Scrolls Club thread?
That is a humorous mental image X3

Go right ahead! I don't mind :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-30-2013, 04:12 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
With shouts I'm thinking of following the game. You can learn new words from Word Walls, and as Dragonborn you'd be able to take in a dragon's soul and tap into their knowledge. However I'm thinking that by taking in a dragon's soul would only strengthen your shouts, meaning when you first learn a word it's pretty weak but with dragon souls they become stronger. It's still a beta idea, but I'll figure it out before the RP starts. Ideas are welcomed as well.

That is a humorous mental image X3

Go right ahead! I don't mind :3
Maybe you post as a game master, saying "A Dragon has been spotted here." or "A word wall has been spotted here and the first one to get there gets the soul/word?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 04:18 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Maybe you post as a game master, saying "A Dragon has been spotted here." or "A word wall has been spotted here and the first one to get there gets the soul/word?
That's not a bad idea. Though I may have NPCs mention it since I want to limit OOC posts. This isn't going to be like my D&D RP where I post as game master. I want as much to be in IC as possible.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-30-2013, 04:22 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
That's not a bad idea. Though I may have NPCs mention it since I want to limit OOC posts. This isn't going to be like my D&D RP where I post as game master. I want as much to be in IC as possible.
Understandable. What will the rules be on travelling as well? You can fast travel in game, but I doubt we will be doing that in this RP?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 04:22 AM
Dragotech Offline

That would make it a bit of a challenge

We would be competeing for words... so who's destiny is it defeat Alduin?
Whoever gets the Dragonrend Shout?

Kinda wants Become Ethereal because it looks fun.

Are we allowed to Liz Slen Nus each other to buy time?
Old 03-30-2013, 04:26 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
That would make it a bit of a challenge

We would be competeing for words... so who's destiny is it defeat Alduin?
Whoever gets the Dragonrend Shout?

Kinda wants Become Ethereal because it looks fun.

Are we allowed to Liz Slen Nus each other to buy time?
I don't think you'd have to compete for words. Both of you could learn it. If anything you'd be racing to fight dragons since they only have one soul and y'all can't share it. For Alduin I guess y'all would have to work together and fight for the kill shot X3 *hides*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-30-2013, 04:28 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

ha ha that would be hard to not feel like Godmodding. Maybe we need the GM post just to say who got what? After all CM, you are like God in this world ha ha

The ten divines!

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 03-30-2013 at 04:32 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:29 AM
Dragotech Offline

I honestly don't think fast travel could work in an RP... time still flows while fast traveling... and that would seriously screw up other RPers if you did and they didn't catch it

is Liz Slen Nus on another Dragonborn out of the question for dragon hunts?
*cough* Ice Form *cough*

lol
the tenth divine
that outta piss off the aldmeri dominion
Old 03-30-2013, 04:31 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
I honestly don't think fast travel could work in an RP... time still flows while fast traveling... and that would seriously screw up other RPers if you did and they didn't catch it

*cough* Ice Form *cough*
Dragotech I will jump to the point here. If you do use ice form on one of my characters, then Eclipse might just get an order from the dark brotherhood to kill you...

ILYZ :D

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 04:34 AM
Dragotech Offline

Well to jump on you there

I figure Eclipse would look silly as a dunmer-sickle
=P

lol (seriously not getting the joke?)
Old 03-30-2013, 04:34 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
ha ha that would be hard to not feel like Godmodding. Maybe we need the GM post just to say who got what? After CM, you are like God in this world ha ha

The ten divines!
It would make since that y'all have different shouts, it's just deciding who would get what. We could have a debate going. Or I could randomly say "you get this word" or something like that.

Quote:

*cough* Ice Form *cough*

lol
the tenth divine
that outta piss off the aldmeri dominion
Fast travel be a no. you gotta run or hire a carriage to get where ya wanna to X3

I would discourage Shouting at each other, but it's something I can't say wouldn't happen. Just be ready to get something back in turn X3

On a side note, I don't think I'd be a Divine. I'd probably be a Deadric Prince X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-30-2013, 04:36 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
It would make since that y'all have different shouts, it's just deciding who would get what. We could have a debate going. Or I could randomly say "you get this word" or something like that.

Fast travel be a no. you gotta run or hire a carriage to get where ya wanna to X3

I would discourage Shouting at each other, but it's something I can't say wouldn't happen. Just be ready to get something back in turn X3

On a side note, I don't think I'd be a Divine. I'd probably be a Deadric Prince X3

Well I am begging for Whirlwind Sprint XD

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 04:38 AM
Dragotech Offline

Quote:

Oh snap

the Daedric Prince of... (not sure) lol hahahaha
Old 03-30-2013, 04:39 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Well I am begging for Whirlwind Sprint XD
If you had that, our characters would be like "We gotta get the hell outta- Where in Oblivion did he go?!" and your character is already over half way to safety X3 Leave the rest of us to die, why don't cha? lol

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~