Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Guess we'll just have to wait and see how the dice rolls, yeah? Hopefully we get a couple more people interested in this and they can help come up with ideas. Otherwise we'll have to look to the game and see what will work for our characters at certain times. Right now it doesn't appear it'll be too difficult since it seems like there's similarities with some chars.
Well if any characters are in Windelm I will happily have eclipse interact with them. He spends most of his nights at the tavern.

We need more dark brotherhood-ers ha ha.

But yeah I am not sure how many people will join since the RP boards are near dead at the moment. I know Jaye wants to at some point.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 03-29-2013, 11:14 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Well if any characters are in Windelm I will happily have eclipse interact with them. He spends most of his nights at the tavern.

We need more dark brotherhood-ers ha ha.

But yeah I am not sure how many people will join since the RP boards are near dead at the moment. I know Jaye wants to at some point.
Tavern scenes are always fun X3

I'm going to add another character, who will be a member of the Dark Brotherhood. She's the vampire character I was telling Drago about earlier. I'm also debating on adding a third to be in the running for Dovahkiin.

There's a major lag problem going on from my understanding, so that may be a part of it. But if/when Jaye can join us that'll help a lot. With four of us it'll be easier to figure out where to start and what to do when.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-29-2013, 11:23 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Tavern scenes are always fun X3

I'm going to add another character, who will be a member of the Dark Brotherhood. She's the vampire character I was telling Drago about earlier. I'm also debating on adding a third to be in the running for Dovahkiin.

There's a major lag problem going on from my understanding, so that may be a part of it. But if/when Jaye can join us that'll help a lot. With four of us it'll be easier to figure out where to start and what to do when.
If we need out characters to meet, I can always order a dark brotherhood contract near the others. Or on the others, depending on if I am in a twisted mood or not ha ha

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 02:08 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

MANDATORY
Name: Agana
Race: Breton
Sub-Race: vampire
Appearance: Agana is rather tall for a Breton, but still shorter than other races. She has red hair and bright orange-gold eyes. Her eyes glow in darkness due to her vampirism, which is also the cause of the color. She normally wears her Shrouded Robes, but can be seen in basic robes worn from those who are from the College if she needs to keep her ties with the Brotherhood secret.
Skills: Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Enchanting, Illusion, Sneak, Speech
Main Inventory: Shrouded Robes, Shrouded Hand Wraps, Shrouded Shoes, Shrouded Hood, assortment of Healing and Magicka Potions
Eligible Dragonborn: no
OPTIONAL
Hometown: unknown
Factions: Dark Brotherhood
Personality: Agana is a confident, intelligent, and friendly woman. She can be flirtatious one moment and then all business the next. When it comes to jobs she doesn't like to mess around and to get the job done correctly. If there's time to goof off afterwards then she's all for it. But even with her friendly exterior she tries not to get attached to people due to her vampirism. It is something that greatly upsets her, outliving all she cares about, but it is something she has learned to live with.
History: Much of Agana's memories from before she became a vampire are blurred. It's possible she made herself forget her life before, but as of now it is unclear if it was intentional or not. After becoming a vampire she was accepted into a clan of vampires and quickly rose in ranks. But after a few centuries passed there was a shift in power that she wasn't comfortable with so she left. She was hunted for a time, but since she had Nightblade training from before her vampirism she was hard to track down. Eventually the hunt was called off and she was free to do as she pleased.

She traveled all across Tamriel, making sure not to stay in one location for too long. It was hard finding a place that would accept her outside of her own kind, but she did eventually stumble onto the Dark Brotherhood. She had apparently killed one of their contracts, and after she repaid the debt with another kill she was invited to join their family. At first she was hesitant, but finding out that they didn't care she was a vampire it made it a bit easier to join their ranks. She has seen many changes in members, but at least in the Skyrim branch there was always a familiar face. Having another vampire to connect with, even with the physical age difference that was clearly noticeable, made losing those in the organization a little easier to deal with.

Now Agana is a permanent member of the Dark Brotherhood branch in Skyrim. The recent divide of the land really hasn't affected her. If anything it only brought in more jobs for her faction. She hasn't chosen if she would support the Imperials or Stormcloaks, and if she were to have her way she'd stay out of it. However with the threat of dragons it has lead her to learning as much as she can about the ancient creatures. Risking leaving the Sanctuary in search of knowledge, even coming out in daylight when she shouldn't for her own safety, she is determined to sate her curiosity.
Title Application: Listener of the Dark Brotherhood
Other: Agana is considered a Nightblade, using magic for assassinations. However she is also a Necromancer, using undead to aid her in battle if she is caught and outnumbered.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 04-11-2013 at 06:51 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:23 AM
Dragotech Offline

Well atm, i am looking for a sweet roll to steal with Blackthorne. Prolly gonna head toward Windhelm and say hi to some of my fellow Argonians in their natural subjugated and outcasted environment.
Or go to Solitude and meet Deeja and recieve the threat about having knives stuck in my belly... absolutely pleasant.

As for Norik... gonna open up with him near his Falkreath home enjoying a cup of... tea... and talking to an Atronach or something. Maybe have a small wolf pack attack for the sake of action, and then decide to head to a not yet determined point.

Gorvesh will prolly start working on a quest of some kind to kill an escaped convict and end drinking in the Bannered Mare.

When you get further into the game... dragon attacks become pretty common... and Blackthorne in-game can OHKO low level dragons, so not to much of a problem.

Perhaps we can bump into each other in Whiterun: The Bannered Mare while having some completely unrelated business to attend to... or Solitude, since it is absolutely lovely there.

I wonder if I have gotten to the point where I am rambling irrelevantly. And Jacob... I may have to watch you.
I hear they serve "special drinks" in the Bee and Bard... anyone up for a drinking match?

Edit: Oh hey there is that Vampire!

Last edited by Dragotech; 03-30-2013 at 02:28 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:32 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Couldnt resist the urge

Name: Kyoshi/Nightstalker
Race: Kahjit
Sub-Race: Werewolf
Appearance: Kyoshi is tall and slender, with light brown and grey fur, and pericing blue eyes. During the day, he wears simple, rough clothes with numerous patches from tears working in the forge. There are patches on his arms that are bald, where the skin has been heavily burnt. Those areas no longer hurt him, but have left large, permanent scars. His fur hides scares from cuts he aquired during his trips out as Nightstalker. When he is out, he wears a dark blue cloak and hood, and long claws which cause a decent scratch if used in combat. However he will only use them if he doesn't have enough time to conjure a dagger or two, which is rare.
Skills: Sneak, Light Armour, One-handed, Archery, Conjuration, Illusion, Alteration, Smithing
Main Inventory: Glass Armour set, Glass arrows, Dual Glass War axes, Glass Bow, Potions of Health, Magicka and Stamina, Ropes and grappling hook.
Eligible Dragonborn: Yes
Hometown:
Riften
Factions: None
Personality: Koyshi is quiet, usually keeping his opinions to himself. He will turn the blind eye to a misdeed he sees, and do what he is told without question. He is hard working, and will make sure he gets the job done. He will take the long way about something if it is the safer option. However when night falls, and he takes on the persona of Nightstalker, this drastically changes. Nightstalker is merciless, with a strong sense of justice. If any misdeeds are done in his presence, he will not let them go unpunished. Where the guards will just fine or imprison, Nightstalker will wound, cripple and even kill if he thinks that the criminal deserves it. He takes many risks in this mindset, and has paid for it numerous times. Though his methods seem animalistic, they work, and crime has been reduced somewhat. Though the thieves guild are still a thorn in his side.
History: Kyoshi's parents were both loyal members of the companions, and werewolves. Kyoshi was born and raised in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun, and raised learning the history and ways of the companions. At a young age, he became the apprentice of Eorlund Gray-Mane, learning how to work in the forge. At age 16, he was forced to have the same 'gift' as the rest of the companions. Lycanthropy. When he went out with the companions, with all of them being werewolves, he saw countless acts of cold blooded murder, and mutilation, and was forced to do the same.

The guilt of all the murder he was forced to commit ate away at Kyoshi, and within a week he left Whiterun. He ran away, leaving no traces of where he may be headed. He found himself at Winterhold, attending the college there and learning cunjuration, alteration and illusion magics. After attending the college for 8 years, he left, and found a job in Riften as a blacksmith.

During his first week in Riften, Kyoshi witnessed a mugging, perpetrated by a member of the thieves guild. He stood by and watched it happen. But that night he went home, and made himself a set of glass armour, with the insignia of Stendarr, the God of Justice, inscribed onto all the pieces, as well as a grappling hook. From then on, he became Nightstalker. He travelled the rooftops, looking for criminals and treating them to justice. Nobody knew who he was, but they feared him. He never wants to use his wolf form, though will use it if necessary.

During one of his nights patrolling the rooftops, Kyoshi found a vampire who had attacked and killed a young woman. Kyoshi slaughtered the vampire, and searched his belongings, finding the Skull of Arvak. Knowing that there was something magical about it beyond his knowledge, he took it to the College of Winterhold, where it was analyzed by Phinis Gestor. After some time, Phinis determined the identity of the skull, and that with the right magic, its owner could be conjured. He learnt the Conjure Arvak spell, and taught it to Kyoshi.
Title Application: N/A
Other: Uses Bound Sword and Daggers if he cannot get to his bow or battleaxes in time. Shoots grappling hook from bow to get onto roofs. Uses invisibility to remain hidden and Dragonhide to jump from buildings and not get injured from falling. Uses the Summon Arvak spell to summon his trusty,Undead, steed

Note: If you scratch him behind the ears, he will pur... right before he cuts your hand off...

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 03-31-2013 at 11:19 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 02:32 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

With my characters I'm completely open to incorporate them in any way. I have an idea of where I'd like them to go, but that's later in the RP. And Agana won't play a major role until later in the RP since her history ties in with a certain plot (not giving out spoilers). So if y'all want me to have my characters in a certain spot I have no problem putting them there.

Quote:
Couldnt resist the urge

Appearance:
Skills: Sneak, Light Armour, One-handed, Archery, Conjuration, Illusion, Alteration, Smithing
Main Inventory: Glass Armour set, Glass arrows, Dual Glass War axes, Glass Bow, Potions of Health, Magicka and Stamina, Ropes and grappling hook.
Hometown:
Riften
Personality: Koyshi is quiet, usually keeping his opinions to himself. He will turn the blind eye to a misdeed he sees, and do what he is told without question. He is hard working, and will make sure he gets the job done. He will take the long way about something if it is the safer option. However when night falls, and he takes on the persona of Nightstalker, this drastically changes. Nightstalker is merciless, with a strong sense of justice. If any misdeeds are done in his presence, he will not let them go unpunished. Where the guards will just fine or imprison, Nightstalker will wound, cripple and even kill if he thinks that the criminal deserves it. He takes many risks in this mindset, and has paid for it numerous times. Though his methods seem animalistic, they work, and crime has been reduced somewhat. Though the thieves guild are still a thorn in his side.
History: Kyoshi's parents were both loyal members of the companions, and werewolves. Kyoshi was born and raised in Jorrvaskr, Whiterun, and raised learning the history and ways of the companions. At a young age, he became the apprentice of Eorlund Gray-Mane, learning how to work in the forge. At age 16, he was forced to have the same 'gift' as the rest of the companions. Lycanthropy. When he went out with the companions, with all of them being werewolves, he saw countless acts of cold blooded murder, and mutilation, and was forced to do the same.

The guilt of all the murder he was forced to commit ate away at Kyoshi, and within a week he left Whiterun. He ran away, leaving no traces of where he may be headed. He found himself at Winterhold, attending the college there and learning cunjuration, alteration and illusion magics. After attending the college for 8 years, he left, and found a job in Riften as a blacksmith.

During his first week in Riften, Kyoshi witnessed a mugging, perpetrated by a member of the thieves guild. He stood by and watched it happen. But that night he went home, and made himself a set of glass armour, with the insignia of Stendarr, the God of Justice, inscribed onto all the pieces, as well as a grappling hook. From then on, he became Nightstalker. He travelled the rooftops, looking for criminals and treating them to justice. Nobody knew who he was, but they feared him. He never wants to use his wolf form, though will use it if necessary.
Other: Uses Bound Sword and Daggers if he cannot get to his bow or battleaxes in time. Shoots grappling hook from bow to get onto roofs. Uses invisibility to remain hidden and Dragonhide to jump from buildings and not get injured from falling.
You ninja'd me with this SU, my friend X3 And I should have known we'd have a werewolf cat somewhere. I should have known. But sadly I don't see an appearance, so I cannot accept this just yet.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 03-30-2013 at 02:40 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:10 AM
Dragotech Offline

Psssst
Is CM online without being online?
How you ninja-ing all dis?

Black Mageeks!

Must pet Kitty... lol
Old 03-30-2013, 03:12 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
With my characters I'm completely open to incorporate them in any way. I have an idea of where I'd like them to go, but that's later in the RP. And Agana won't play a major role until later in the RP since her history ties in with a certain plot (not giving out spoilers). So if y'all want me to have my characters in a certain spot I have no problem putting them there.

You ninja'd me with this SU, my friend X3 And I should have known we'd have a werewolf cat somewhere. I should have known. But sadly I don't see an appearance, so I cannot accept this just yet.
Bahahahahaha I thought "I will do this later," but forgot about it. Check again in 10 minutes while I attempt the fastest bull crap of my life

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 03:15 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Psssst
Is CM online without being online?
How you ninja-ing all dis?

Black Mageeks!

Must pet Kitty... lol
It's because I am a ninja. Didn't ya already know that? >X3

Quote:
Bahahahahaha I thought "I will do this later," but forgot about it. Check again in 10 minutes while I attempt the fastest bull crap of my life
No worries. There's no time limit to add it.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-30-2013, 03:23 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Well I have added the appearance, and a small note at the bottom ha ha

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-30-2013, 03:32 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Couldnt resist the urge

Appearance: Kyoshi is tall and slender, with light brown and grey fur, and pericing blue eyes. During the day, he wears simple, rough clothes with numerous patches from tears working in the forge. There are patches on his arms that are bald, where the skin has been heavily burnt. Those areas no longer hurt him, but have left large, permanent scars. His fur hides scares from cuts he aquired during his trips out as Nightstalker. When he is out, he wears a dark blue cloak and hood, and long claws which cause a decent scratch if used in combat. However he will only use them if he doesn't have enough time to conjure a dagger or two, which is rare.
Hometown:
Riften

Other: Uses Bound Sword and Daggers if he cannot get to his bow or battleaxes in time. Shoots grappling hook from bow to get onto roofs. Uses invisibility to remain hidden and Dragonhide to jump from buildings and not get injured from falling.

Note: If you scratch him behind the ears, he will pur... right before he cuts your hand off...
This is now accepted.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-30-2013, 03:36 AM
Dragotech Offline

apparently Jacob doesn't want people to pet the kitty

Oh well... where there is a will there is a way!

Pssst take a note
CM is a ninja

Last edited by Dragotech; 03-30-2013 at 04:04 AM.
Old 03-30-2013, 03:57 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

So I was doing some thinking. I'm thinking that if no one else signs up with a candidate for Dovahkiin, then I may allow for both of your characters to be Dragonborn. Would you two be okay with that? It's just a passing thought, but one I thought I'd mention while it's fresh in my head.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-30-2013, 04:01 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
So I was doing some thinking. I'm thinking that if no one else signs up with a candidate for Dovahkiin, then I may allow for both of your characters to be Dragonborn. Would you two be okay with that? It's just a passing thought, but one I thought I'd mention while it's fresh in my head.
I don't mind as long as being dragonborn doesnt get to our heads ha ha How do we go about shouts, and dragon souls etc. How does that work in the RP

Banner Made by Me