Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-29-2013, 10:00 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Adventures in Skyrim [SU/DS]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
So Menora is an infiltrator and has Frost.
Cool... Blackthorne has a thieves guild buddy. Fun.

Aside from that.... Menora is a werewolf.
That outta leave some fun interactions since Gorvesh is also a werewolf.

So one of your characters may know Norik, that could be potentially interesting.
Interaction between Menora and your two characters shall be interesting, for sure. I like the idea that it could be possible to obtain lycanthropy outside of the Companions, so that's why she's one but not a member of that faction. However that could later change X3

Yes, I've been working another character of mine into the Skryim universe, which made ideas very interesting when I started playing the vampire side of Dawnguard. However I'd need to figure out how to weave this character into the RP without referencing Dawnguard too much since that plot won't be in affect until a little bit into the roleplay.

On another note, we can go ahead and start discussing some ideas if you'd like. We don't have that many players yet, but that could change over time. And since there's no strict plot to follow we can pretty much do whatever we'd like when we want. So getting some ideas out on the table now could help us plan an order of events for when the RP starts.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-29-2013, 10:05 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Will much knowledge of the DLCs be required for the RP? I don't have them because Microsoft in Australia are idiots. The DLCs are 1600 Microsoft points but you can only buy in store 1500 for $25 or 3000 for $50 -.-

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 03-29-2013, 10:09 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Will much knowledge of the DLCs be required for the RP? I don't have them because Microsoft in Australia are idiots. The DLCs are 1600 Microsoft points but you can only buy in store 1500 for $25 or 3000 for $50 -.-
No, I don't think so. In the beginning they won't affect story at all. And when they do I have no problem going into as much detail as I can so people understand what's going on. But I'll also be mindful if people don't wish for spoilers if they have not played the DLCs yet. I have only played Dawnguard personally. Haven't touched Dragonborn yet with how I play my game (I'm playing as Menora in-game and she hasn't even started the main questline of the game yet, so she's not Dovahkiin yet in-game).

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
No, I don't think so. In the beginning they won't affect story at all. And when they do I have no problem going into as much detail as I can so people understand what's going on. But I'll also be mindful if people don't wish for spoilers if they have not played the DLCs yet. I have only played Dawnguard personally. Haven't touched Dragonborn yet with how I play my game (I'm playing as Menora in-game and she hasn't even started the main questline of the game yet, so she's not Dovahkiin yet in-game).
Personally I don't mind for spoilers. I can only speak for myself though.
As for ideas, maybe start with dragons attacking, kinda like the start of Mass Effect 3? That way we can distinguish who is and isn't dragon born?

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 03-29-2013, 10:16 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Personally I don't mind for spoilers. I can only speak for myself though.
As for ideas, maybe start with dragons attacking, kinda like the start of Mass Effect 3? That way we can distinguish who is and isn't dragon born?
I haven't gotten to ME3 yet. Still playing through the first one on my first playthrough -__- I'm slow in that game. Plus Skyrim and Dragon Age have had my attention.

A dragon attack would be good, but then we'd have to figure out a place for all or most of our characters to be in. Dragon attacks aren't that common from my own experiences early game, so I doubt there would be simultaneous attacks in multiple areas at one given time.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-29-2013, 10:19 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
I haven't gotten to ME3 yet. Still playing through the first one on my first playthrough -__- I'm slow in that game. Plus Skyrim and Dragon Age have had my attention.

A dragon attack would be good, but then we'd have to figure out a place for all or most of our characters to be in. Dragon attacks aren't that common from my own experiences early game, so I doubt there would be simultaneous attacks in multiple areas at one given time.
Hmm yeah. Truth be told I am just itching for a fight ha ha

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-29-2013, 10:25 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Hmm yeah. Truth be told I am just itching for a fight ha ha
We can have fights going on, just maybe not with dragons. Though fighting dragons is epic. Until they decide to stop laying games and OHKO you -__-

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-29-2013, 10:27 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
We can have fights going on, just maybe not with dragons. Though fighting dragons is epic. Until they decide to stop laying games and OHKO you -__-
My brother was fighting one and summoned a spectral assassin. The dragon OHKO the spectral assassin XD

Only thing better than fighting one dragon, is fighting two, then using call dragon to call in a third XD

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-29-2013, 10:32 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
My brother was fighting one and summoned a spectral assassin. The dragon OHKO the spectral assassin XD

Only thing better than fighting one dragon, is fighting two, then using call dragon to call in a third XD
Oh man. Sounds like an eventful day X3 One of my favorite shouts is the Call Dragon shout. That and the Unrelenting Force shout. Gotta love that ragdoll animation X3

Anyway! So perhaps in the beginning of the RP I'll have a dragon attack near the character who's to be Dovahkiin. That way that character is revealed early on. But then we'd need to decide what to do next. Like what our characters are going to do, who they'd interact with, and so on. We can have, theoretically, multiple plots going on at once. Skyrim is that open-ended so it's possible until all the plots merge and become one. If that makes sense to y'all.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 03-29-2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old 03-29-2013, 10:38 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Oh man. Sounds like an eventful day X3 One of my favorite shows is the Call Dragon shout. That and the Unrelenting Force shout. Gotta love that ragdoll animation X3

Anyway! So perhaps in the beginning of the RP I'll have a dragon attack near the character who's to be Dovahkiin. That way that character is revealed early on. But then we'd need to decide what to do next. Like what our characters are going to do, who they'd interact with, and so on. We can have, theoretically, multiple plots going on at once. Skyrim is that open-ended so it's possible until all the plots merge and become one. If that makes sense to y'all.
All I know so far is my two characters will have a lot of interaction, and it will be extremely awkward for Eclipse XD especially if Karliah sees his right wrist.

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-29-2013, 10:40 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
All I know so far is my two characters will have a lot of interaction, and it will be extremely awkward for Eclipse XD especially if Karliah sees his right wrist.
There could also be some interaction between your characters with mine and Dragotech's thief character. I mean they all have one thing in common, and that's the Thieves Guild. Though Drago's character and mine are of a younger generation. But it could still be interesting.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-29-2013, 10:42 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
There could also be some interaction between your characters with mine and Dragotech's thief character. I mean they all have one thing in common, and that's the Thieves Guild. Though Drago's character and mine are of a younger generation. But it could still be interesting.
Ha ha though if Eclipse or Karliah were to go to the thieves guild, they would probably be killed, or at least someone will try to ha ha.

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-29-2013, 10:46 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Ha ha though if Eclipse or Karliah were to go to the thieves guild, they would probably be killed, or at least someone will try to ha ha.
True, but they could meet outside the Guild. Menora is on the move a lot, partly because of her Beast Blood and partly because she accepts a lot of jobs. After stealing and keeping Frost she tries to avoid staying in Riften for long periods of time because she doesn't wish to cross paths with Maven. Though it may appear that Maven doesn't care, ya never know. In-game it seems like she really doesn't care if the Dragonborn keeps Frost, but in story it could be completely different.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 03-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
True, but they could meet outside the Guild. Menora is on the move a lot, partly because of her Beast Blood and partly because she accepts a lot of jobs. After stealing and keeping Frost she tries to avoid staying in Riften for long periods of time because she doesn't wish to cross paths with Maven. Though it may appear that Maven doesn't care, ya never know. In-game it seems like she really doesn't care if the Dragonborn keeps Frost, but in story it could be completely different.
Karliah and Eclipse are in windhelm at the moment but might travel somewhere else. Depends on what happens in the RP.

Banner Made by Me
Old 03-29-2013, 11:04 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Karliah and Eclipse are in windhelm at the moment but might travel somewhere else. Depends on what happens in the RP.
Guess we'll just have to wait and see how the dice rolls, yeah? Hopefully we get a couple more people interested in this and they can help come up with ideas. Otherwise we'll have to look to the game and see what will work for our characters at certain times. Right now it doesn't appear it'll be too difficult since it seems like there's similarities with some chars.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~