Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:26 PM
Ringtown Ranger GREGORY Offline

Default Re: Pokerus Empire:Never Say Die

Wow, haven't been on this site in ages! Not sure if anyone still remembers me but hey! Got bored on the internet and remembered this site! So hi guys!

I wonder if I'll start coming back to this site when 6th Gen starts? ...Who knows!
Old 03-27-2013, 10:20 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Haha wow, I'm in the same boat as the the guy above me.

Don't know if any of ya still remember me but I really enjoyed the clan back when I was active. I plan on being just as active nowadays, so I was wondering if I could still be initiated into the clan. I re-read the history and I didn't see a "Puh-tree-cee-oh left the clan". :D

Either way, it's nice to be back.

IGN: Patrick FC: 1849 4621 3425
Old 03-28-2013, 02:12 AM
Lost Soul Offline

wow, some OG's have come back haha, haven't seen either name in a loong time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringtown Ranger GREGORY View Post
Wow, haven't been on this site in ages! Not sure if anyone still remembers me but hey! Got bored on the internet and remembered this site! So hi guys!

I wonder if I'll start coming back to this site when 6th Gen starts? ...Who knows!
If i remember right, i helped you build one of your first competitive teams?

it's been a while, you're more than welcome to hang out even before gen VI comes out, it's been pretty dead here, with basically eevee and I the only ones posting, so any and all activity would be awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puh-tree-cee-oh View Post
Haha wow, I'm in the same boat as the the guy above me.

Don't know if any of ya still remember me but I really enjoyed the clan back when I was active. I plan on being just as active nowadays, so I was wondering if I could still be initiated into the clan. I re-read the history and I didn't see a "Puh-tree-cee-oh left the clan". :D

Either way, it's nice to be back.
What's up Pat! How've things been, IIRC it's been a few years since i've last seen you, it would be cool if the reunion continues and people like Godot, Mr420 et al. start showing up, but i think that would be asking a bit too much

at anyone else lurking out there

YAOOOOOO!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:41 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Soul View Post
wow, some OG's have come back haha, haven't seen either name in a loong time

If i remember right, i helped you build one of your first competitive teams?

it's been a while, you're more than welcome to hang out even before gen VI comes out, it's been pretty dead here, with basically eevee and I the only ones posting, so any and all activity would be awesome

What's up Pat! How've things been, IIRC it's been a few years since i've last seen you, it would be cool if the reunion continues and people like Godot, Mr420 et al. start showing up, but i think that would be asking a bit too much

at anyone else lurking out there

YAOOOOOO!!!!!!
Yeah, I've gotten all my school stuff in check. I'm actually graduating in just a couple months. Picked up my old Pokemon game and started playing. Bought Pokemon Black the other day and I'm trying to get everything set up to do competitive again.

How come things have been so dull lately? This site was always bustling from what I remember.

Old 03-28-2013, 10:16 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Yeah, I've gotten all my school stuff in check. I'm actually graduating in just a couple months. Picked up my old Pokemon game and started playing. Bought Pokemon Black the other day and I'm trying to get everything set up to do competitive again.

How come things have been so dull lately? This site was always bustling from what I remember.
Nice! Congrats man!!! yeah, it's been slow for at least a year, I'm not sure if it's just everybody growing out of it, or if the new competitive mechanics took part (no level 100 battles, only a flat 50 with, IIRC, only 3 pokemon allowed), and it became too much work to level up and ev train, but it's not a unique thing, a few other sites have died down, but there are still enough core people here to keep things active, though i've had like one battle in the past couple years it seems

anyways, if you need any help, let me know, i'm pretty sure i don't have anything 4th in my 4th gen cart, but I can help you out with 5th gen stuff
Old 03-29-2013, 02:26 AM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Quote:
Nice! Congrats man!!! yeah, it's been slow for at least a year, I'm not sure if it's just everybody growing out of it, or if the new competitive mechanics took part (no level 100 battles, only a flat 50 with, IIRC, only 3 pokemon allowed), and it became too much work to level up and ev train, but it's not a unique thing, a few other sites have died down, but there are still enough core people here to keep things active, though i've had like one battle in the past couple years it seems

anyways, if you need any help, let me know, i'm pretty sure i don't have anything 4th in my 4th gen cart, but I can help you out with 5th gen stuff
Wow, for a year? That's crazy!

I didn't realize they just changed the whole system of competitive gaming. That blows. I'll definitely be needing some help then in that case, I totally forgot how to EV train and IV's and the right natures and all that. It's been a while.

Old 03-29-2013, 06:45 AM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Wow, for a year? That's crazy!

I didn't realize they just changed the whole system of competitive gaming. That blows. I'll definitely be needing some help then in that case, I totally forgot how to EV train and IV's and the right natures and all that. It's been a while.
yeah i restarted the thread back in june i think, and it was dead for a while before that, let me know when you need, and what you need, or if you need any help with anything that's a bit different from 4 to 5, i know that you have a pretty good understanding of the metagame, so it shouldn't take you too much to get back up to that level again
Old 03-29-2013, 01:33 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Hey Lost Soul & Puh-Tree-Cee-Oh! Just trying to up activity here a bit. How I miss the days when PE2K was always bustling! :/
Old 03-29-2013, 06:37 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Afternoon fellers. Just got back from watching Lincoln on a field trip, it was decent. Probably should've been called ratifying the 13th amendment though.

I'll be around for the rest of the day; no plans tonight. :D

Old 03-30-2013, 04:07 AM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildude3000 View Post
Hey Lost Soul & Puh-Tree-Cee-Oh! Just trying to up activity here a bit. How I miss the days when PE2K was always bustling! :/
What's up LD, how're things?

Quote:
Afternoon fellers. Just got back from watching Lincoln on a field trip, it was decent. Probably should've been called ratifying the 13th amendment though.

I'll be around for the rest of the day; no plans tonight. :D
Lincoln, Amour, and Les Mis, where the only MP of the year movies I didn't watch, though i watched, Abraham Lincoln the Vampire Slayer, and in high school saw Les Mis with Liam Neeson (everything is better with Liam Neeson), so I'm not too disappointed lol, was out watching basketball

Bracket-wise I've got Louisville, personally, i want Michigan to go all the way
Old 03-31-2013, 03:26 AM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Quote:

Things are good! I'm just getting ready to watch Les Mis now. Getting ready to lead worship in the morning and all that jazz. Always good to see you around.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:16 AM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Quote:

Lincoln, Amour, and Les Mis, where the only MP of the year movies I didn't watch, though i watched, Abraham Lincoln the Vampire Slayer, and in high school saw Les Mis with Liam Neeson (everything is better with Liam Neeson), so I'm not too disappointed lol, was out watching basketball

Bracket-wise I've got Louisville, personally, i want Michigan to go all the way
That was an awesome game between Michigan and Kansas the other night. I'm a fan of Georgetown but they never make it anywhere close to the final four.

Old 03-31-2013, 06:58 PM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
That was an awesome game between Michigan and Kansas the other night. I'm a fan of Georgetown but they never make it anywhere close to the final four.
yeah, i think my neighbors thought i was in an argument or something lol, though they probably think the same thing when i'm playing BlOps 2

G-Town, got taken down by the buzzsaw known as FGCU, which will forever be known as the team that blew up everyone's bracket haha

Happy Easter Everyone!
Old 04-01-2013, 08:54 PM
Puh-tree-cee-oh Offline

Quote:
yeah, i think my neighbors thought i was in an argument or something lol, though they probably think the same thing when i'm playing BlOps 2

G-Town, got taken down by the buzzsaw known as FGCU, which will forever be known as the team that blew up everyone's bracket haha

Happy Easter Everyone!
Haha right. I think I've seen one game with FGCU and I saw McKnight dunk the most amazing dunk ever. Kid pulls his arm back 180 degrees and whams it in.

Hope you all had a good Easter and a decent April Fool's Day.

EDIT: The Kevin Ware injury.. That was crazy graphic. But hey, at least they won right?

Last edited by Puh-tree-cee-oh; 04-01-2013 at 08:56 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:59 AM
Lost Soul Offline

Quote:
Haha right. I think I've seen one game with FGCU and I saw McKnight dunk the most amazing dunk ever. Kid pulls his arm back 180 degrees and whams it in.

Hope you all had a good Easter and a decent April Fool's Day.

EDIT: The Kevin Ware injury.. That was crazy graphic. But hey, at least they won right?
yeah, that stuff makes me very queasy, one of the reasons i've never had any interest in the medical field lol