Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 03-24-2013, 07:39 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: The Role Play Forge - RP Creation Teamwork

RP Title:

RP Fandom Basis: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Opening Plot and Exposition: In the land of Tamriel, year 4E 201, the region of Skyrim is on the brink of civil war. With the High King killed two sides have risen to put someone they want on the throne. The Imperial Legion wishes to put the late King’s widow on the thrown and keep ties with the Empire while the rebel Stormcloaks wish for Skyrim’s independence. Tensions are rising and the land divided, it’s only a matter of time before there is massive bloodshed and a full out war started to settle this debate.

But this is not the only thing that plagues the beautiful land of Skyrim, for this year that marks the return of the dragons.

It is a dark time for the northernmost region of Tamriel. Factions struggling to survive and nowhere near their former glory, a nation divided, and dragons terrorizing the land, it would appear that it was close to the end times. However even in the darkest of times there is always a glimmer of hope, for there is also another legend that could bring hope to the hearts of all in Skyrim – the Dragonborn. Known as the ultimate dragon slayer, the Dragonborn could be just the person the land needs. However there hasn’t been one in centuries since one has appeared, and some aren’t sure if it’s just a legend or reality.

Will a hero rise to defend Skyrim? Will the land be permanently painted red with the blood spilt with war? Will the mythical Dragonborn appear to fight against the rising dragon threat? No one is certain, and unfortunately only time will tell. This tale has only just begun, and there is not one person who can predict the ending.

So there's my plot. Not a whole lot I can really say at the moment since to a point we'll be following the game's storyline. Not exactly and there will be times that we branch off of it, but since it's such an open-ended game as it is there's really no strict plot to follow. In a way I guess it'll be a make it up as we go sort of thing, but there's always something to fall back on.

As for what kinds of characters I'd be expecting? All kinds and races. It's completely up to the player. I don't care what they do as long as it fits in with the setting. The character just has to be believable for the setting of the roleplay.

This roleplay will be slightly mature, meaning there can be romance between two character and there can, and most likely will, be character death. It is a mature game, but for the sake of the roleplay being on the forum it will be toned down. Battle scenes will not be greatly detailed when it comes to blood and gore, and any romance scene above casual displays of affection, such as cuddling and soft kissing, will not be tolerated in the public thread. If players wish to take things further, they are more than welcomed to do so through private messaging.

Where you need help: Obviously I need a title. I've been having a hard time coming up with one. And I'm not sure if anyone here would be interested in doing a Skyrim roleplay. So I'd like to see if anyone other than myself and a handful of friends would like to partake in it before I commit to posting it here.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~