Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 03-22-2013, 05:20 PM
Kaleeane Offline

Red face Hello, New to forums, Looking for friend to trade with who can clone event pokemon.

Hi im new to the forums,

Im currently looking for a friend to trade with, who has the ability to clone every pokemon. Some one who is willing to clone event pokemon and trade them with me for just random low level pokemon with no special stats or abbilities. Since I am a really big fan of pokemon and would really like to complete the pokedexs in my games.

But I know that the likeliness of someone being willing to do that is very low, since all I see nowadays is lvl 100/shinnies or special stats pokoemon being traded for the events. Its just I dont have the patience like some do to get them to that state , but I would like to be a completionist in the pokedex aspect, so if anyone is willing to help me out and be my pokemon trading friend, id be greatly appreciated.

Event Pokemon I would like to own (every form), they dont need special names/stats/abililties.

Mew,Celebi,Jirachi,Deoxys, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Archeus, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect.

hopefully this was the right location to post

Kalee
Old 03-22-2013, 10:05 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Smile Re: Hello, New to forums, Found a friend to trade with who can clone event Pokémon.

Hi Kaleeane, and welcome to the forum!

If you want to trade with someone on the forum, you can post it in the small trades thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...d.php?t=120528

Also, about the event Pokémon, you do are in the right location!
Luckily, I've got 2 Event Pokémon I can clone for you: Darkrai and Manaphy. Also an Arceus, but just to register in your Pokédex, because I can't clone him.
If you can send me your friend-code, we could set up a trade if you want.
Here you have my White 2 FC: 3311 2531 5967

If you want some other Pokémon get cloned, you can post it in this thread: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=71296.

Finaly, you still have the Shiny charm event of PE2K. It's an event that let's you complete your own Pokédex to get the shiny charm in your game!
Here you have the link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...49#post3450449. You should really try this out!

Good luck! See you!

Last edited by TrainerKristian; 03-22-2013 at 10:13 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:16 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Hello, New to forums, Looking for friend to trade with who can clone event pokemo

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 03-23-2013, 03:39 PM
Fushigidane Offline

Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Re: Hello, New to forums, Looking for friend to trade with who can clone event pokemo

Welcome to the forum! Have fun trading. ;)

Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum