Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-19-2013, 05:10 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Andromeda Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Andromeda Town BeachRoute 1

It wasn't long before Hiiro came across a crossroad. Not a crossroad of paths, but a crossroad of either what it seemed like a friend, or a foe, depending on what he did after.

As Hiiro starts down the path back to Route 1, he quickly hears a voice calling out to him. As soon as he turns his gaze around to see who it might be, he couldn't believe his eyes, but it was a damsel in distress, or so it seemed to his eyes. Hiiro isn't the ladies man, and he doesn't have that many close girl friends, except Artemis maybe. But this was certainly an interesting encounter.

"Hey there! Heading towards Navi Town to catch myself a Water critter, you?" Hiiro broke the ice.

"So, Navi Town huh...If you don't mind the extra company, I'm heading that way too." the Psychic replied, telepathically.

"Jeez, stop replying in my head! There's already too many things going on there right now. Actually, I wanted to ask you something else.." Hiiro thought for a while.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my Pokemon,
So battle me, maybe?

Hiiro doesn't have a fudge why he said that, but he called forth Zorua, wanting to test his new friend's strength, or was he testing his own? ...

Pyschic Girl Stacy

The Psychic smiled.
"Straight to the point huh?"

She thought for a moment pulling out a pokeball making it float around.
"A battle would be a nice way to get to know each other, but a single battle wont test that. Lets plan to battle after each of us has caught there first pokemon!"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-19-2013, 05:19 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Andromeda Town BeachRoute 1

OFF TO ROUTE 1

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 01-19-2013, 03:49 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

You reach the door of the light house and pause looking up. The light house was a breath taking site. As you open the door you notice the lobby is almost empty just one man walking around with a camera.

Do you approach him?
Trainer: Adam

Party:
Static (Joltik)

Currently: Entered the Lighthouse

The Lighthouse was huge. Looking up, I saw the spiral staircase that seemed to never end. I was in awe, but it was so empty. I crossed my arms in confusion - why was this not a tourist attraction?

A man taking pictures caught my eye, and I approached him slowly.

"I didn't think an empty lighthouse was photo-worthy," I pointed out, a friendly smile highlighted on my face.

Conversing with man in Lighthouse.

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-19-2013, 07:23 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

Party:
Static (Joltik)

Currently: Entered the Lighthouse

The Lighthouse was huge. Looking up, I saw the spiral staircase that seemed to never end. I was in awe, but it was so empty. I crossed my arms in confusion - why was this not a tourist attraction?

A man taking pictures caught my eye, and I approached him slowly.

"I didn't think an empty lighthouse was photo-worthy," I pointed out, a friendly smile highlighted on my face.

Conversing with man in Lighthouse.

Lighthouse Man

He paused for a moment. Turning around to respond to you.
"This lighthouse has a lot of history ! You would be surprised the things that have happened here. The historian that runs this museums is out of town right now. The Flower Festival in Navi Town has most of the town busy."

The man picks back up his camera heading towards the stairs.
"Maybe you should head out to the Flower Festival."

Old 01-19-2013, 09:00 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Lighthouse Man

He paused for a moment. Turning around to respond to you.
"This lighthouse has a lot of history ! You would be surprised the things that have happened here. The historian that runs this museums is out of town right now. The Flower Festival in Navi Town has most of the town busy."

The man picks back up his camera heading towards the stairs.
"Maybe you should head out to the Flower Festival."

Party:
Static (Joltik)

Currently: Conversing with Man

The man mentions that the Lighthouse is actually a museum, and I take another look around, noticing that he was right. He mentions a Flower Festival in Navi Town, and I think carefully. It would be a great place to meet some new people and, potentially, get a battle out of it. Just as this thought came to mind, the man said,

"Maybe you should head out to the Flower Festival?" I stand there, arms crossed, in deep thought. I smiled and nodded - the man had a point.

"Thank you sir, you've given me that little push I need to begin my journey," I explain, standing there for but a moment more. I thank him again and then rush out of the building and onto my way towards the path.

Entering Route 1

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:39 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: derailing the ga- *sigh* Leaving Prof. Cedar's lab and walking towards a large tree

Exhausted from his journey to the Celestia region, Anthony spots a large tree that looks as though it'd be perfect for napping. After making absolutely sure that there were no bug type Pokemon poking around, he sat on the ground with his back against the tree. Azurius curled up in his new trainer's lap and they both dozed off.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Party:
Currently: derailing the ga- *sigh* Leaving Prof. Cedar's lab and walking towards a large tree

Exhausted from his journey to the Celestia region, Anthony spots a large tree that looks as though it'd be perfect for napping. After making absolutely sure that there were no bug type Pokemon poking around, he sat on the ground with his back against the tree. Azurius curled up in his new trainer's lap and they both dozed off.
Offiical's Post

A couple of hours passed as you laid there. A cold breeze maid its way through the trees jolting you back awake. As you stood up you noticed that the wind was picking up. Did you bring a coat ?

Old 01-21-2013, 06:56 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Party:
Currently: getting hypothermia

"Brr... It's getting pretty chilly. Not to mention a bit too windy for my tastes..." He picked up Azurius and stuffed the Pokemon in his hoodie pocket and moved the book to his backpack. "Thought a hoodie would be enough here... I'll have to see if I can buy a coat from someone when I get some cash..." He pulled his hood up over his head and made his way towards the beach to get a good view of the sea.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:
Currently: getting hypothermia

"Brr... It's getting pretty chilly. Not to mention a bit too windy for my tastes..." He picked up Azurius and stuffed the Pokemon in his hoodie pocket and moved the book to his backpack. "Thought a hoodie would be enough here... I'll have to see if I can buy a coat from someone when I get some cash..." He pulled his hood up over his head and made his way towards the beach to get a good view of the sea.

Surfer Dan

As you reach the beach you notice only a few people are out. Because of the cold wind picking up the waves are also picking up. Surfer Dan runs up to you.
"Hey Bro! Did you come out here to catch some waves!"

He looks at the little squirtle and bends over.
"Hey little Squirtle dude you up for those waves ?"

Old 01-21-2013, 07:24 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Party:
Currently: Hanging with a cool brah, brah.

"Me? Surf? Nah, I'm no good at surfing." He stared at the surfer's, well, outfit. "Aren't you cold out here? I can't imagine the water being very warm." Azurius's mouth foamed with bubbles as he smiled at Dan.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:43 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Hanging with a cool brah, brah.

"Me? Surf? Nah, I'm no good at surfing." He stared at the surfer's, well, outfit. "Aren't you cold out here? I can't imagine the water being very warm." Azurius's mouth foamed with bubbles as he smiled at Dan.
Official's Post

Surfer Dan

The surfer smiles.
"It is cold little bro, but these kinda waves only come around once or twice a year. If you truly love something weather shouldnt stop you from doing it?" He looks at your pokemon.
"Im guessing you are just starting out! Well little bro you and Squirts over here should head to Navi Town..pretty close place, plus some good training from here to there !"

Surfer Dan goes to head back to the water.
"OH, and one last thing little bro. If you see another surfer in Navi Town let him know Dan said he missed the big ones !"

Old 01-21-2013, 07:48 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Party:
Currently: Heading out to Route 1

"Thanks for the tips, and I'll keep my eyes out for your friend." Anthony motioned to Azurius and the two of them made their way from the beach toward route 1, and the first steps of their journey in Celestia.

Leaving Andromeda Town and entering Route 1

Last edited by Ant2011; 01-21-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:54 PM
Lunaron Offline

chris
fc 4814 5975 3598
party rhyhorn
entering route one
Old 03-21-2013, 08:36 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Arrow Re: Andromeda Town

Trainer: Kristan
Party: Oshawott
Currently: Walking:

A few steps later...

Old 03-22-2013, 05:11 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrainerKristian View Post
Trainer: Kristan
Party: Oshawott
Currently: Walking:

A few steps later...

While Oshawott puzzles over your sudden change in language, you enter el lighthouse. You find that the first floor has been set up as a kind of museum, with displays that detail the history of the lighthouse and how it works. You and your new buddy wander about for a bit, reading and looking at the displays.

Apparently, the seas around Andromeda can become rather foggy--but the lighthouse helps guide those ships safely to shore. The lights are entirely powered by Electric-type Pokemon, who charge up the batteries during the day for use at night. Interesting, no? You can't help but wonder where those electric type Pokemon might be, right?

No one else seems to be in the lighthouse museum... but you do notice that there's a second flight of stairs. Do you continue exploring the lighthouse? Or are you ready to start your adventure at Route 1?

(PS, I'm jealous of your comic skillz xD I wish I could contribute to that, lol)