Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:52 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: Chaos Realm

I know who it is, I meant like "WTF, Silver is the leader of Johto... this is going to be awesome!" not "Who's Silver?"
Edit: You are doing that because Giovanni is back right?
Edit Of The Edit: What are we waiting for?
Edit Of The Edit Of The Edit: Yes I am that bored, anyway, I'll let you controll Lando for whatever Silver's going to do to him, idc what happens to him. Also, put more info in your posts, lastly, make a discussion thread, I don't think this is supose to be one.

Last edited by Silver Espeon Esper; 10-12-2009 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Because I fail and think of something right when I click save reply.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:48 AM
DarkLugia91 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name: Kristall Feuer
Profession: Pokemon Trainer
Description:

Personality: Kristall is very kind and caring to all types of pokemon. She could have easily become a breeder because she takes care of her pokemon so well but she enjoys the excitement of battle and has wanted to become a trainer. She is a very strategic person and is ruthless only when battling her opponent (even if they are a good friend she will go all out on you so no worries with that). When the battle is over, win or lose, she's a good sport and helps out the other trainer if need be in taking care of their pokemon. She believes all battles give a learning experience, whether you win or lose.
Alignment: Good
History: Ever since Kristall was young and could understand things, she wanted to be a pokemon trainer. Her parents didn't really want that for their daughter. They considered that she would run into some bad pokemon and she would end up hurt or maybe worse. But they knew how much she loved pokemon and tried a compromise. They suggested she become a breeder. At first, she agreed but then she saw how excited she always got when she saw a pokemon battle and decided against being a breeder. She told her parents she wanted to be a pokemon trainer now and they knew she would never change her mind. So they allowed her to go off on her pokemon adventure. She was able to get all 8 Hoenn and Sinnoh region badges before the war broke out. She heard that Team Rocket and Teams Aqua and Magma were recruiting again but really, she'd rather stay out of it and just fight as she goes if need be. Though she doesn't like the idea of Team Rocket using this "spire" for world domination, she really doesn't know much about it so she stays out of it.
Weapons if Any: N/A
Other: She likes to keep Gardevoir out of her poke ball and by her side because one, she can communicate with her and the other pokemon (Gardevoir uses telepathy to speak with humans much like a Lapras) and two, because Gardevoir is a very good pokemon friend, acting like best friends would. She lets her other pokemon out every so often for exercise and training as well as the occasional battle though Quagsire tends to steal other people's stuff, even your pokeballs if you leave them unattended! She often has to apologize for what Quagsire did and return what he stole. Weavile likes shiny things so he often steals stuff too though not as often as Quagsire.
Pokémon:
Blaziken-Male

Shiny Staraptor-Male

Gardevoir-Female

Luxray-Male

Quagsire-Male

Weavile-Male

Last edited by DarkLugia91; 10-12-2009 at 05:06 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 04:58 AM
Xereau Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via MSN to Xereau

Kristall is good welcome to Chaos Realm. Oh and discussion Thread is up.
Old 10-12-2009, 05:01 AM
DarkLugia91 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Awesome, are you staying online perchance?

Edit: Gah! I have to find a new Luxray, Quagsire, and Weavile pic T_T
Edit: Ah there, better, now I have their pics again ^^

Last edited by DarkLugia91; 10-12-2009 at 05:07 AM.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:00 AM
Xereau Offline
Experienced Trainer

Yeah I will be on for a couple more hours.
Old 10-26-2009, 11:27 PM
NES2 Offline

Default Re: Chaos Realm (Still need some people. we are having a blast so far.)

OK, I've seen this RP and kinda jealous. I also made a civil war RP, but it never really caught on. Ah well. Anyways, I'm gonna pioneer a new troop type in this RP, the mercenary. They have no loyalty except to the highest bidder, and any faction can rent me out.

Weapons: A rarely used pistol and a few grenades. He detest weapons, and tries not to use them often.

All Pokémon trainers must fill out there trainer’s cards.
Name: John Emel
Profession: Mercenary
Description: Muscular with a slight aftershave; dresses in mercenary uniform
Personality: Nice guy if you get to know him. However, he comes off as cold to others.
Alignment: Neutral
History:John is a man who fights to feed his family. Living on the small island of Taron, he keeps his family afloat. Before the war, he was the gym leader of the island. however, the island was regarded more as a vacation spot and the gym was slowly forgotten. When the war broke out, Taron broke off from Kanto and tried to remain neutral. As a result, the nation rapidly fell into economic crisis. In order to keep his family alive, he became a mercenary, the only good paying job available to those from his island. He currently fights in the mercenary corp "Talon Squad".
Pokémon:
Torterra-male
Sharpedo-male
Lucario-male
Weapons if Any: A rarely used pistol and a few grenades. He detest weapons, and tries not to use them often.
Other: Anything else you what to add.

Now, since I'm a mercenary, I assume I'll start off fighting for a certain faction. Whoever wants to hire me in the RP can send me a PM.

Last edited by NES2; 10-27-2009 at 12:44 AM.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:42 AM
Xereau Offline
Experienced Trainer

Accepted go ahead and start. We can start you off working for Johto. Silver had a feeling that Team Rocket was back infiltrate and destroy if possible.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:18 AM
GliscorX Offline

I'll join the army.

Name:Damien Spawn
Which Army and Why:Sinnoh, witnessed team rocket theft, enrolled.
Description:
Spoiler:

Personality:Very stubborn and doesn't like when higher authorities overrule him. Often going into rages Damien definitely isn't the right person to pick a fight with
Alignment:Honest yet stubborn.
History:No idea to whom his real parent where at 9 he was adopted but refused to change his birth name 'Spawn' which nobody knows where it comes from. Never really growing attached to adoptive parents he pitied them and often faked affection for them. At 14 Damien left to study Monkey style kung-fu, from which he returned at the age of 18 having mastered the style. From here he left for his pokemon journey capturing many pokemon and sending most home, the only pokemon that seemed to grow on him was the Riolu he caught. Later in his journey witnessing pokemon theft at the hands of team rocket Damien vowed to get them. Signing up for the army Damien came prepared with all his Martial arts weapons however also acquired 2 desert eagles which he can now handle pretty well. Leaving most of his pokemon home Damien took Riolu and joined the army, the intense battles eventually caused Riolu to evolve and Damien took Lucario up as his student. In training one day on a mountain Damien ran into Sneasel which really seemed to like him and him and Damien just connected. From there he fights wars with his two trusty pupils along side him.
Pokémon:
Spoiler:

Lucario

Often attacking alongside Damien with Aura sphere and Metal claw Lucario along with Sneasel are the only pokemon still with Damien since he quit his dream to join the army.

Spawn/Sneasel

Fighting alongside Damien with attacks like Ice beam, Shadow claw and Dark pulse along with Lucario they are the only pokemon still with Damien since he quit his dream to join the army. Damien nicknamed his Sneasel 'Spawn' which is also Damien's Surname.

Weapons if Any:
2x Desert eagle
Spoiler:

Katana
Spoiler:

Stealth knife
Spoiler:

Throwing knifes
Spoiler:

Other:Master of the ancient Martial art of the Monkey Damien is deadly with his weapons.

-I may have to drop out of this RP but hopefully not, so try not to incorporate into the main story too much.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:23 AM
Xereau Offline
Experienced Trainer

you are good to go.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:02 AM
Nostalgia Offline

@Xereau,

I know I haven't been the most active in this, but I intend to get back into it now. I request permission to attain Ho-oh, and Mew, at a later point in the RP. Not immediately, just, after I fulfill certain.... errr... duties.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Sieses Offline

Are your characters in the main story (with Xereau, Kristall, and Lee? )
Edit: Mew should be uncatchable

Last edited by Silver Espeon Esper; 11-05-2009 at 01:13 AM.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:42 AM
Nostalgia Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsperTheEspeon View Post
Are your characters in the main story (with Xereau, Kristall, and Lee? )
Edit: Mew should be uncatchable
I intend to meld them into it over time. By the end of the RP, things should have ultimately boiled down to every character holding an importance of that caliber.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:45 AM
Sieses Offline

Wait until page 25-35 to catch a legendary.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:31 AM
Pokemon resercher Dex Offline

Name: Dex Intal
Profession: Pokémon researcher and trainer
Description: An unnaturally smart boy that prefers not to fight and would rather read his books than battle, Dex stands neutral in the war for the spire and simply wants to end the chaos that has consumed his forest home. He wears futuristic glasses to help him see. He wears a green shirt under a brown vest and dark blue jeans. He always is wearing his satchel and is not very strong.
Personality: Very careful and calculating
Alignment: Lawful
History: Dex is the son of a scientist and lives in the forest with his father. When an acid incident damaged his brain, his father replaced part of it with a machine, and though he still lives, he has a very fragile grip on consciousness. He recently moved away to study the spire, but he finds a battlefield there and spots a Rocket grunt in the fighting. He resolves to stand against the Team despite the odds being against him. Dex finds himself under attack from all sides until he meets Xerueu and teams up with him.
Pokémon: Shellos, Glaceon
Weapons if Any: Defense wrist shield generator
Other: While Dex may only have two real Pokémon, he was the first to make a completely robotic Pokémon and calls it Metalmorph. This machine is deadly in combat, so Dex prefers only to use it when he has to.

Last edited by Pokemon resercher Dex; 03-15-2013 at 05:23 PM. Reason: I forgot to mention his glasses
Old 03-15-2013, 10:36 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Sorry dude, this RP is long dead.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me