Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 02-19-2013, 04:34 AM
Dragotech Offline

Default Re: Mewtwo Invasion Blitz RP: Lab-rynth

I looked at this Nidoking. A moment ago he hoisted me up as if I was to become lunch. If he had eaten me he would have regretted it. We Magikarps are high in fat and cholesterol, but enough about our nutritional value.

I continued looking at this Nidoking. He was in a bad way. I was not sure how long he would survive in this state. "Hey, Big and Purple!" It is doubtful the Nidoking appreciated being addressed this way. "We need to find you some kind of medicine. I can't hope to search this room alone. Most of these... things with flaps and things are too high for me to even reach... Maybe the humans have some of those weird spray... things stored away in here, but I need your help to search this place." I knew I didn't seem all that convincing, but I spoke the obvious truth. I could not search this... place alone, and if I managed to help him, I may be able to acquire his assistance. Aside from my needs, he needed healing as soon as possible or he may not last much longer.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Socratic Sarcasm:Starmie
The dark room yeilds nothing at first sight it seems. The dark doesn't want to yield anything to you. You see a long window with some kind of room on the other side, one that looks incredibly beatten up, and as you move closer, you notice that the glass is cracked in all sorts of places. The door at the other end doesn't look like the others, and in fact, looks like an elevator upon closer inspection. however it appears to be out of power, as the rest of the room seems to be out of power. If you ind a way to power the door open, you may take the elevator up either one, two or three floors.

Dragotech: Magikarp
The Nidoking glowers at you and your arguments. He didn't like sprays, though there was one that didn't hurt, and it felt like ice. He seemed coherent enough to understand medicine. He looked up at the shelves, lowering the fish he had in his claws. The first thing he grabs is an industrial plastic bucket, of which he soon finds empty and then puts you in promptly out of mild frustration. He pulls out drawers, of which a piece of paper falls out of, but the Nidoking doesn't notice. Soon he finds a square container with a plus sign on it, and proceeds to tear it open. Inside are bandages, salves and a few first aid sprays, along with some, more specific sprays. There is a clear green one, a clear yellow one and a clear blue one.

"You, fish... which one is for burn?"

The Nidoking specifies the rather specific bottles as he shows each one to you. You'll have to pick the right one, or risk the consequences.

[I really do hate being sick.]
Old 03-05-2013, 02:16 AM
Dragotech Offline

I found myself bucketed as the Nidoking began searching for a remedy. He proposed three sprays before me asking what was good for a burn.

I thought back to my experieces back in the pond. Trainers did battle near here. I recalled the yellow Spray being used once. I thought the Pokemon was hit from a thunderbolt. I figured that was Paralysis. I could not remember ever seeing the green one. The blue one, I think that Pokemon was asleep.

I decided on the one I had never encountered. "I know it isn't the other two, so I will say the green spray." I waited to see what would happen when he used it upon himself.