Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.

Old 02-28-2013, 06:15 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
just noticed your comment I did say look for another spirit eevee !

also I agree but these pokemon will appear in the wild,so they have to be first stage
Okay, so I am on the right track then? Just makin' sure. XD

And, true, but will they still be "shadow" Pokemon as they evolve or will they be cured of this "shadow" condition before then?
I'm still sticking with my choices though. XD

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 02-28-2013, 07:43 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

*waves*

Hiya everyone ^^

I suck at these coming back posts, but yeah, I'll be a lot more active on the games. Can anyone give me a quick update on what's been going on in Red and Silver? Sorry to return and demand right away guys ^^'

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 02-28-2013, 07:48 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
Okay, so I am on the right track then? Just makin' sure. XD

And, true, but will they still be "shadow" Pokemon as they evolve or will they be cured of this "shadow" condition before then?
I'm still sticking with my choices though. XD
Those Pokemon cannot gain so much as a single point while they're Shadow-purification is absolutely required to resume raising them properly. They cannot Evolve or Level up while Shadow, period. I've made all the rules on Shadows and how to purify them for JD, so I should know.

As for the Sprites, I'm going with the non-aura Mareep and the third Hoppip design. The Shadow energy is awesome, but it's best for the fully-evolved Pokemon. Assuming fully-evolved Shadow Pokemon can be wild.

Let me guess...The Shadow Hoppip are for Gold, aren't they?

EDIT: Welcome back, Emoon! I probably missed stuff, but I think this is the gist of it

What's going on in Red is basically thus: Markus'es body got hijacked and stolen by Dredd, while he's in the spirit realm facing down his fears and realizing a few things about himself he didn't remember. The rest of the gang are in a facility in the Power plant-they've found nine pods, each containing bodies. Dredd's disguise didn't last long, but he managed to Body Surf over to Articuno before Markus'es body melted (leaving behind two of the four Stones he so desperately wants in exchange). The Spirit's found out about her identity-that she was among eight Trainers who selflessly tried to defend Articuno-and she went into Articuno's body as well to face the threat. Gold's pulled a switch that could possibly end Dredd...And Articuno and the Spirit-newly realized as Char.

In Silver, Seth and Meghan were fighting over Lee, which spilled over to a farm. The gang tries a trick where Lee distracts a farmer while Seth steals from them, with a Miltank stampede as a backup. Seth, hating Lee now, starts the stampede early, allowing Seth to be a 'hero' as he 'saved Lee,' which is really a trick to get Lee to leave Chrome clan for a bit (you don't know that bit)-and get captured by Tyrants (he's escaped now, but you don't know that either). A few beaten Trainer's later, and you're at a Mareep farmer's house, JUST as Dredd's appeared (and disappeared quickly) to corrupt a few Mareep. Also, Sam (Vege), who seems to be insane for not noticing the evil electric sheep of shadow, death, and cuteness, is begging Meghan for a Machop. YES I SAID THAT.

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 02-28-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 08:56 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

JAYE!!! Welcome back! :D

Wow, think that Lati's covered everything ^^ 'Cept maybe did you catch what happened in the last part of the Ruins? Everyone ran into Dredd again--who was using Damien as a battery of sorts to revive Dredd's Pokemon--and apparently he's in cahoots with Mewtwo... Markus and Alyssa/Meghan were able to stop them (for the moment) and they were able to reclaim some of their memories, though they're a bit vague.

Oh, but in terms of the sprites--I agree with Meg: the energy seems a bit strange around the sprites, but I liked how you did the highlights on the leaves on the latter Hoppip. :)

Old 02-28-2013, 08:57 PM
Eevee trainer Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
Those Pokemon cannot gain so much as a single point while they're Shadow-purification is absolutely required to resume raising them properly. They cannot Evolve or Level up while Shadow, period. I've made all the rules on Shadows and how to purify them for JD, so I should know.
Ah, hmkay. :D Reminds me a lot of XD Gales of Darkness and Pokemon Colosseum.

Hope that goes well, 'cause I'm interested in joining Gold, too, maybe. XD

|.:Art Gallery:.|.:.|.:Battle Log:.|
|.:My once trade thread:.|
Pearl FC- 4984-8127-7088 | SoulSilver FC- 1763-4967-6519 | Black FC- 0991-1240-1790
Old 02-28-2013, 09:10 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

@Latio and Char: Thank-you so much ^_^

Haha, sounds like things are getting pretty intense... let's see if I can hop back in okay.

But, thanks again :3

Edit: Eh, I think I'll wait until JD comes on to ask where he left Moon. Might be my headache, but I'm still a little lost ^^'

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Eternal Moonlight; 02-28-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Dragotech Offline

Hey Welcome back EMoon

Annnnd yeah I think they summed up the going ons

Yeah the aura thing was prolly not better on the Shadows, but yeah the third Hoppip and not glowy Mareep are prolly the better choices (just liked the glow)
Old 02-28-2013, 09:54 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Eh, I think I'll wait until JD comes on to ask where he left Moon. Might be my headache, but I'm still a little lost ^^'
To my recollection, in Red, in order to make his life easier, JD had Spin and you run off somewhere deep in the facility Red Team is in. She had a moment, and you're just making it better, if I recall. JD also had it that you were starting to grow distant with Max, mostly lost in your thought about what occured in the tower. If I recall, you control both Moon and Spin, right?

In Silver, you're still with Silver Team. :P Not sure how else to put it.

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!

Last edited by Latio-Nytro; 02-28-2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:34 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
@Latio and Char: Thank-you so much ^_^

Haha, sounds like things are getting pretty intense... let's see if I can hop back in okay.

But, thanks again :3

Edit: Eh, I think I'll wait until JD comes on to ask where he left Moon. Might be my headache, but I'm still a little lost ^^'
Hey, welcome back ! I guess i can put this in more simple terms as the rest will tell itself

Red: Moon and Spin are outside the Powerplant. They left because they found the bodies of the missing trainers including Chars! So moon rushed out because it was to much. Right now the team is finishing up there mission in there and The Dredd Articuno is going to be introduced. Max is kinda upset with Moon right now..because of all the stuff going on.

Silver: You guys are in an earthquake of sorts at this moment.
Luna has been doing a lot of sketching since the cave. Moon soul was releases but it hasnt been brought up yet. Luna has been more silent than normal. The main things to know, you escaped a farm where you were trampled by miltank, Seth was to blame but he gave you a new egg and healed your pokemon.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 03-01-2013, 12:07 AM
Latio-Nytro Offline

OK, If I recall correctly, you wanted me to list the powers of the stones, correct?

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:22 AM
vegetunks937 Offline

I am also a good spriter may i make a wild pokemon recolor into any color you want. Please. and
1 question. What points should i have to fight the mareep
Old 03-01-2013, 12:55 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetunks937 View Post
I am also a good spriter may i make a wild pokemon recolor into any color you want. Please. and
1 question. What points should i have to fight the mareep
Well you havent even got your starter stuff yet. With the pokemon you have you wouldnt be able to battle yet..I would just try to keep up with whats going on. Also make sure you are reacting to whats happening.

@Latio, yes, so I can look over it and post it if everything is good.

Old 03-01-2013, 06:15 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Sorry I haven't posted lately! ^^' Homework hasn't let up at all, and I'm utterly exhausted right now. I hope to have something up tomorrow for Lee and Char, tho :)

BTW, how much creative license am I allowed with this Articuno fight? I mean, we both know how it ends, but... I've been brainstorming xD

Old 03-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Sorry I haven't posted lately! ^^' Homework hasn't let up at all, and I'm utterly exhausted right now. I hope to have something up tomorrow for Lee and Char, tho :)

BTW, how much creative license am I allowed with this Articuno fight? I mean, we both know how it ends, but... I've been brainstorming xD
As much as you like ! as long as you remember you are fighting the dark lord inside the body of a legendary pokemon

Old 03-01-2013, 03:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

What do you guys think about this one, if the blue is to much please let me know so i can adjust.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 03-01-2013 at 03:48 PM.