Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles

ASB: Battles The main arena of the ASB League. The place where all the action happens. A place where you can see if all your hard work and well-earned cash will pay off in the place where trainers dreams and hopes can be made or broken

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 04:38 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Velocity v Saraibre Ryu (Ref: 3m0d0ll).

X I I

-

Velocity

[Sol] Volcarona
Ability: Flame Body.
Health: 100%
Energy: 81%
Moves: Light Screen~Vulcan Ash.
PRZ @ 3; -3 Spd (-6 once Tailwind [+3 Spd] fades in two Rounds); +1 SpAtt.

Saraibre Ryu

[Cayci] Galvantula
Ability: Compoundeyes.
Health: 44%
Energy: 23%
Moves: Switch for Obelisk~Rock Wrecker.
+1 Acc; +2 Spd; Protected by Light Screen for one more Round.

The trainer to my left kept a still face, pulling a Pokeball from her belt, calling back the mighty Galvantual that had battled so courageously. Then, in the same motion, she tossed a different ball in the air, releasing a Pokemon very different than her previous choice physically. This new Pokemon was extremely large and obviously powerful, with a strikingly noticeable name to go along with it.
[Switch: out, Cayci; in, Obelisk]

Sol eyed her opponent suspiciously, refusing to give in to this mineral beast, flapping her wings furiously, creating small squares where he wing tips touched. Those tiles fell to the ground, eventually stacking up, creating a wall large enough to completely cover Sol, making her feel slightly at ease.
[Light Screen: Sol, -6% Enery; protected by Light Screen for 2 more Rounds]

Not skipping a beat, Sol let the warmth around his increase, moving his wings briskly, picking up small pebbles from the ground. As they collided together, they increased in temperature, smashing themselves into smaller bits. Eventually, this barrage of scorching sand was pelting both Pokemon, but only Obelisk seemed hindered.
[Vulcan Ash: Sol, -7% Energy]

Obelisk grinned evilly with pure, brute strength. Putting his arms parallel to the ground, palms facing each other with a space between them. From the small holes in his palms, tiny chunks of rock shot from them, joining together in the center of his chest, outlined in a dark red aura. Once the mass of rocks had formed into the size of a basketball, the red force that kept it afloat vanished, and Obelisk caught the hunk, then threw it at his opponent with such force, it fell to the ground, unable to get up.
[Rock Wrecker: Obelisk, -10% Energy; Sol, -108% Health; CH, 217/625, CH.]

Velocity

[Sol] Volcarona
Ability: Flame Body.
Health: KO'd.
Energy: KO'd.
+3 Speed – fades in one Round.

Saraibre Ryu

[Obelisk] Rhyperior
Ability: Solid Rock.
Energy: 90%
Energy usage next action*2.

-

Damage from Fire-type moves is multiplied by 1.3, burn (BRN) status inflicts extra 1 HP damage and extra -1 ATK to the target. Vulcan Ash until changed.

Saraibre Ryu
[Cayci] Galvantula
44% | 23%

Velocity, your Pokemon, please, then Sabi will post her moves.

Old 02-27-2013, 07:02 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

*explosive swearing*

[Mercedes] Milotic (F)
Ability: Marvel Scale
Signature Move: None

Gogogo.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 02-28-2013, 01:05 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
*explosive swearing*
I KNOW RIGHT? When I saw that it had gotten a crit, my jaw hung open for about thirty seconds. Sorry, Katie. :C
Old 03-02-2013, 08:23 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Sabi, you have 24-hours to post your moves or you will be disqualified.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:38 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Alright enough thinking for me.

Use Sandstorm and then follow up with Thunder Fang. Use Rock Polish to dodge all status inflicting moves and Scald at all costs. If Mercedes protects, then use Hone Claws. If there is a sub up, get rid of it with Fury Attack.

Sandstorm/Dodge with Rock Polish/Fury Attack~Thunder Fang/Hone Claws/Dodge with Rock Polish/Fury Attack
Old 03-03-2013, 02:43 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

All right, Mercedes. Wait until after Sandstorm is used, and then overwrite it with Rain Dance. Then, as Obelisk is getting in close with Thunder Fang, hit him right in the face with your strongest Water Pulse.

Rain Dance ~ Water Pulse

Old 03-05-2013, 05:58 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

X I I I

-

Velocity

[Mercedes] Milotic
Ability: Marvel Scale.
Energy: 100%
Moves: Rain Dance~Water Pulse.
+3 Speed – fades in one Round.

Saraibre Ryu

[Obelisk] Rhyperior
Energy: 90%
Moves: Sandstorm~Thunder Fang.
Energy usage next action*2.

The beautiful Milotic grimaced at its surroundings, feeling entirely uncomfortable out of water. As she tried to coil her long body to move, she realized her scales were beginning to feel a bit dry and movement was becoming more of a challenge. She struggled to move as she felt broken glass and sharp rocks from the alley under her soft belly. Wanting to make herself a bit more at-home, she opened her mouth slightly, facing upwards towards the darkening sky. The blue orb that had formed shone brightly, then was tossed up into the air with a flick of her nose. In seconds, dark clouds began to roll in, covering the sky with gray cumulus. From these clouds, small droplets of water fell, then poured, landing loudly in the ground, creating mud and shallow puddles everywhere.
[Rain Dance: Mercedes, -7% Energy]

Obelisk roared, angry with the fact that his thick body was drenched in water. Snarling, he pushed his hands out, slightly panting, and let a small amount of sad stream from the holes in his palms. The flow intensified, until it began to gush outwards, filling all of the new puddles with coarse sand. He roared again, trusting his harms backwards, sending waves of sand from his hands throughout the entire, narrow field, destroying the rain drops before they could hit the ground. Long streams of sand fired upwards, creating large holes in the young clouds, until there weren't any rain clouds in the sky.
[Sandstorm: Obelisk, -14% (7*2) Energy; Obelisk, +2 SpDef]

Merdedes hated the feeling of sand between her sparkling scales; they rubbed the tender skin she had underneath, causing great discomfort. Feeling rather helpless, she tilted her head down slightly, letting a small, neon blue sphere formed on her tongue. Water seemed to move freely within the orb and she smirked, slightly tossing the ball in the air, then spun quickly to slam the ball with her tail. It burst instantly, sending a large wave crashing over Obelisk, hitting him hard in the head.
[Water Pulse: Obelisk, -9% Health; Mercedes, -5% Energy; CNFS, 10/1-2, no CNFS]

As Obelisk groaned, clutching the horn on his nose, he let his anger build up, sparking within his jagged teeth. The electricity built up, beginning to flair without control, and Obelisk used this moment to strike, lunging towards his serpentine foe. As he sunk his teeth into her soft skin, Mercedes cried out, cringing as the electricity pulsed through her long body.
[Thunder Fang: Obelisk, -6% Energy; Mercedes, -11% Health; PRZ, 10/1, no PRZ; Flinch, 5/1, no flinch]

Obelisk released his grip and jumped backwards. Just as he did so, a long stream of sand slamming itself into Mercedes, knocking her to the ground out of shock.
[Sandstorm: Mercedes, -6% Health]

Velocity

[Mercedes] Milotic
Health: 83%
Energy: 88%

Saraibre Ryu

[Obelisk] Rhyperior
Health: 91%
Energy: 70%
+2 SpDef.

-

Rain Dance failed because Mercedes is faster and Sandstorm was used in a conditional.

Sandstorm for one more Round.

Saraibre Ryu
[Cayci] Galvantula
44% | 23%

Velocity, your moves, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 03-06-2013 at 02:21 AM.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Use Scald, and then Aqua Ring. If Obelisk protects, switch to Double Team. If Obelisk starts to use Thunder Fang on either turn, wait until he actually begins to move and sweep him away with Surf.

Scald/Double Team/Surf ~ Aqua Ring/Surf

Old 03-10-2013, 10:35 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Alrighty, cover yourself from Scald with Thunderbolt while running towards Mercedes. Then while you've still got a bit of an electric charge, use Thunderpunch.

Thunderbolt [Cover self] ~ Thunderpunch
Old 03-11-2013, 07:26 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

X I V

-

Velocity

[Mercedes] Milotic
Health: 83%
Energy: 88%
Moves: Scald~Aqua Ring.

Saraibre Ryu

[Obelisk] Rhyperior
Energy: 70%
Moves: Thunderbolt~Thunder Punch.
+2 SpDef.

Mercedes eyed her towering opponent, refusing to be fearful of this rock giant as she let her dry scales agitate her. The feeling of the friction between the sandstorm and her tender skin was nearly unbearable, but she let her anger gather in the pit of her stomach, gas filling her insides as steam slowly began to seep from her mouth. The water inside her began to bubble and pop, releasing more and more steam from her belly to her smirk. Then, she lurched, sending the boiling water from the pits of her snake-like body towards her foe. The blast of water was surrounded by a dense, white, scorching smoke as it drove hastily towards Obelisk. He grunted a smile, letting electricity build withing his thick tail. The electrical energy sparked around his girth as he drug it across the deteriorating cement below. The blazing hot water met the ball on Obelisk's tail just as it was about to make impact with his torso, and it instantly turned to steam as it met with the overpowering electricity. The sparks jumped from molecule to molecule, nearing Mercedes. The electricity soon dissipated, however, before they were able to reach the Tender Pokemon and Obelisk grimaced in irritation.
[Scald: Mercedes, -7% Energy; Obelisk, -0% Health]
[Thunderbolt: Obelisk, -9% Energy; Mercedes, -0% Energy]

Turning his frustration into determination, the Rhyperior pulled his massive arm back, letting his fist brighten with electrical power. The sparks were visible up and down the length of his limb, flying from the cliff growing off his elbow and the tips of his fingers. Running forward towards Mercedes, Obelisk roared valiantly, focusing all of his weight into his his right arm as he charged towards the beauty. In an instant, he crushed her body his his weight, causing her to cry out loudly as electricity surged through her.
[Thunder Punch: Mercedes, -12% Health; Obelisk, -7% Energy; PRZ, 7/1, no PRZ]

Mercedes gasped, shaking her head to recover from that unpredicted Electric-type attack. Knowing very well that her muscles should be stretched to prevent them from locking up in the future, she began to rotate her slender body. Spinning her head around like a charmed snake on crack, she extended her body upwards, letting her body curl and spin. She spun with such grace, resembling a long trail of shimmering ribbon, droplets of water began to leak from her body, orbiting her frame as she spun. Soon, she was standing with her tail on end, rotating beautifully with trails of water surrounding her, moistening her soft skin. As the liquid seeped into her wounds, they also dislodged a small amount of sand, giving her a reason to feel relief. Just as she relaxed, coiled smoothly on the ground, the raging winds carried a large pocket of sand, slamming it powerfully into her neck.
[Aqua Ring: Mercedes, -6% Energy; Mercedes, +6% Health]
[Sandstorm: Mercedes, -6% Health]

Velocity

[Mercedes] Milotic
Health: 71%
Energy: 75%
Aqua Ring'd.

Saraibre Ryu

[Obelisk] Rhyperior
Energy: 54%

-

Sandstorm faded.

Saraibre Ryu
[Cayci] Galvantula
44% | 23%

Sabi, your moves, please.

Old 03-15-2013, 01:54 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Use Rock Blast twice. If Mercedes Protects, use Sandstorm. Avoid Scald at all costs by using Rock Polish to dodge.

Rock Blast/Sandstorm/Dodge with Rock Polish~Rock Blast/Sandstorm/Dodge with Rock Polish
Old 03-20-2013, 12:41 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Velocity, you have 24 hours to post your moves or you will be disqualified.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:46 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Okay, Mercedes, it's time to get up close and personal. Use Bind to trap Obelisk, and while you're at point-blank range, use Hypnosis to put him to sleep.

Bind + Hypnosis

Closed Thread