Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 02-07-2013, 07:10 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name: Meghan
Team:

(KO)(KO)(Fine)(KO)(Fine)(Fine)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan hides out in the fields with the girls, her eyes darting back to the house that was barely visible, waiting to see if Lee would need any help. She wouldn't leave him alone...Even if the others decided to book it, she would go back and get him while the Miltank were stampeding. That would cause enough of a problem for the farmer for her to get him out of there with her remaining pokemon.

At least, that was what she hoped.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 02-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Of course.

The man of the house had to be the one to answer the door. Lee kept up his bold smile even as he groaned inwardly, hoping his charm would still pull through. Who carried a pitchfork inside the house, anyway?

"Good morning, sir!" he bowed after a flurry of motion with his hands. Straighening, he continued, "So sorry to intrude upon your fine establishment, but I seem to have lost my way. I am a poor travelling performer, you see, on my way to Ecreteak--though I am really unfamiliar with Johto. I do hate to encroach upon your hospitality, but could you possibly point me in the correct direction? Perhaps, in exchange, I could offer you free entertainment? Maybe assistance on your morning chores? My coffers are running a bit dry, if you know what I mean?"

He coughed a small laugh, following up with a sheepish grin.

Old 02-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

The grizzled the old man took one look at you and spit on the ground in front of you.

"Ma, bring my gun!"

Having heard this Lee takes a few steps back.

"Youll know what we hate most out in here in the country..City slickers like you with your greecey two cent smile and your polished words. Us country down right dont like your type anit we aint buyin whatever it is your sellin ! "

Behind the house Seth had collected enough Moo Milk to heal all their pokemon. As he left the cooler he noticed another building. He slipped in finding that it had been a place for incubating pokemon eggs. Seth grinned picking up three. His hands were almost full. As he walked out he could hear someone shouting. Seth snuck up close enough to listen to what the old man was saying. Lee getting told off was a hilarious. Seth fought off the erg to laught his brains out.

As Seth snuck away he realized this was the best moment to get rid of Lee. He placed the eggs on the ground and called out haunter. Haunter came out with a big smile on its face. Seth looked at it.
"Now I need you to go over and spook the Miltank. I dont care what happens to everyone else just spook them when you hear my voice. After they start to stampede head back over to me asap!" Seth points out where he is going to be running.

Haunter drifted out into the field unnoticed.

One it was in place Seth let out a call.
"Paw, that their bandit and his friends are miltank ranglers ! they be trying to rob us !" while the voice wasnt very good. The cantankerous old man heard what he wanted to hear.

As Lee stood thier. The farmers wife came gunning out with a the shot gun.

The girls had been to far away to here what was going on. Alyssa waited in the tall grass watching. Her eyes moved as she noticed something moving around. As the creature came out the grass she noticed it was a Huanter..The Huanter let out a might scream causing the peaceful Miltank stampeding. The girls were forced to move back as some of the Miltank started to turn on them !

The old man grabbed the run firing at Lee, who had lucky jumped out of the way. His powers had helped him deflect the blast but that had been all luck. His energy was now almost drained. As Lee found a space under the porch . The old man called to him.
"Boy you just got yourself into a mess a trouble."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Obliveon Offline

Name: Frita
Local: Field
Team: Same

Frita gritted her teeth. "That traitor!" She screeched above the noise of the stampeding Pokemon. She had seen Haunter moving quietly through the field. She squinted as dust clouds heaved up around her, trying to spot Seth. She couldn't see, and could barely breathe. She coughed and hopped the fence, only to be uprooted by a Miltank. She landed on it's bacl as it ran wildly in any direction it could. Frita screeched, holding on to the Miltank's horns to avoid being thrown to the ground. She'd be trampled if she lost her grip.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

After calling out to the farmer Seth snuck away. Once the stampede started he had a fresh path out of there. The first shot gun blast caused him to stop. Maybe this was to far...he only thought about it for a moment and then laughed to himself. It was such a shame that he couldnt be there to see the kid running around. Seth then focused on the dust cloud. The team was really going to be tested in that thing..Alyssa was going to be pretty mad about this stun.
"Oh well." Seth said as Haunter came through the cloud. Seth picked up the eggs and took off running through the farm. Once he reached the road. He bumped into a trainer

The little girl looked at him carrying the eggs and then listened to the sound of the shots.

"Mr what are you doing ! "

Seth bumped the little girl out of the way.
"Stay out of my way kid!"

The girl-scout shouted at him
"As a member of the 102 Natus Camp I can not let you get away ! "

Trainer Battle

" Im going to get a new badge for stopping you !"

Pichu

Togepi

Seth smirked seeing the two pokemon. He reached into his pocket pulling out Exeggcutes pokeball. With a flick of the wrist the egg pokemon came out.

Pokemon Using: Exeggcute
Pokemon Battling: Pichu
Its Points:12
My Pokemon's Points:16
Bonuses: 0
Its points after:0
Our points after:4

With the Pichu down Togepi was sent out. Seth had been looking for one for awhile.
"Perfect!" Seth said flipping open his device.

Pokemon Stealing: Togepi (Unlocked Pokemon)
Pokemon's Cost: 15
Points on hand:119
Points after: 104

Seth device locked on to the pokeball and Togepi was transferred to one of the Seth's Pokeballs. Before the little girl could call out Haunter put her to sleep.

Seth picked up the eggs and took off.

Old 02-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Well, should have figured it wouldn't be this easy...

Lee's heart stopped the instant the gun was pulled on him. He couldn't believe what was happening; he had never been on the ugly side of a gun like this before. He couldn't understand what would drive these people to shoot a guy who was just looking for directions...

Not that he really was just asking for directions. But still.

The telekinetic barely managed to prevent getting his body pumped full of lead--but he hadn't anticipated the great strain it was on his powers. It might have been the proximity of the bullet, and its speed, but either way it costs Lee way more than it should have. Feeling weak, he couldn't run away. He had no choice but to duck under the porch and worm his way beneath the house. It was a tight squeeze, and the moldy smell of the earth was choking his breath.

He cursed under his breath as he heard the farmer taunt him from above the porch. So much for this plan... Hopefully Seth got the goods, though. Lee didn't have time to signal the girls, but he hoped they had heard the gunshots. Gritting his teeth, he hoped that they were setting off the distraction...

In the meantime, he wasn't sure what he could do. The farmer would probably try to shoot at him again, and he was a sitting duck there under the porch. With his energy already drained, things were looking grim. He strained his ears, listening for the girls' distraction.

But something was wrong.

What was going on?

Old 02-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

The farmer fired a shot in stairs. The shot missed him. Lee noticed that the gun wasnt loaded with bullets it was filled wit rock salt which couldnt kill him but it would hurt if part of it hit him. Realizing that gave him a second for his heart to slow down. As he shifted around he noticed the dust being kicked up. He then saw the Miltank running out. The stampede had started.

As Seth walked down the road he heard the second shot. He cringed thinking the farmer may not be just trying warn him. Seth paused to think about his options. If he continues you on he has the eggs and the Moo Milk but the others may be injured or killed. There was no way he could reach his goals alone...let alone seek the Chrome Leaders without having something worth stealing, especially if the rest team was dead.
He sighed.
"Damn Alyssa!"

Seth put the eggs to side of the road and headed back over.

Back at the home
The farmer called out
"Boy, If you dont surrender right now youll be shot, stuffed and hung above my fire place !"

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-08-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:33 PM

Team:

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

The events that occured seemingly out of nowhere had thrown Meghan for a loop, and the amount of confusion that ensued on the farm nearly made her head spin. She had seen the Haunter and knew exactly who's it was.

"Seth...I'm going to MURDER you when I find you.." She growled, taking off towards the house. She released her Beedrill, who shot ahead of her. It fired a few Pin Missiles towards the farmer, making him stumble back away from the porch. It used Double Team, surrounding him and his wife and forcing him even further away. Meghan took the chance of distraction to get under the porch and grab Lee's arm "Come on." She spat, pulling him from under the porch before they started to run "Frita, come on!!" She shouted to the girl over the roar of the stampeding Miltank.

Her Beedrill was doing a good job of distracting the farmer, and continued to do so until the three of them were out of range of his shotgun. The Beedrill flew back as quickly as it could, flanking the three of them.

"You okay?" Meghan asks, worry coating her words as she looked back at Lee, who she was still holding onto.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-08-2013, 08:50 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

(No so fast ! you have a team of people being almost trampled and you are surrounded by angry Miltank...You are not skipping over that so quick. )

Meghan had seen the whole thing play out in her head, before she could move into action an angry Miltank appeared using a Roll Out to dig up earth blocking your path. To get to the house you would have to fight your way through this one.

Pokemon Battle

Miltank

The powerfully pokemon stood in your way, it was either battle it or flee.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

"Boy, If you dont surrender right now youll be shot, stuffed and hung above my fire place !"

Lee had the feeling that he would end up above his fireplace either way. At least he found out that the farmer wasn't firing real bullets at him. That was kind of a comfort.

Nah, let's be honest. It wasn't.

What other choices did he have, though? The stampede wasn't getting the farmer's attention--at least, not yet.

"Listen mister," Lee called out to the farmer. "I'm not a Miltank wrangler or whatever... but it looks like you're going to need one. Take a look over your shoulder."

Lee shifted, waiting for his opportunity. Once the farmer was distracted, he was going to bolt.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:11 PM

Team:

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan stumbled back as the ground shook. She hadto take this thing out if she had any chance of getting to Lee before the farmer blasted his head off.

Attacker: Furret (15)
Defender: Miltanks (55)
No bonuses
Attackers Pts: 0
Defenders Pts: 40

Attacker: Beedrill (10)
Defender: Miltank (40)
No bonuses
Defenders Pts: 30

Attacker: Unown A (20)
Defender: Miltank (30)
No bonuses
Defenders Pts: 10

I'll pay the last ten points to finish this thing off! (It's already been deducted from my total)

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-09-2013, 12:03 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Before Alyssa can get away the Miltank gets back up.

Using some Moo Milk the angry Miltank gets back on its feet.

Seth hadnt been gone for a more then a few minutes, before turning back. Listening to the sounds of the farmer shouting Seth made a quick choice.
"Haunter, Im going to need you to go invisible and be prepared to use pyschic when the crazy guys shoots...dont hit him or his wife..." Seth doesnt like what he is about to do. He makes his way around the far end the house. As he walks up he makes sure to show no fear.
"Sir, Im going to need you to put down that rifle and let the kid go."

the farmer turns the gun towards Seth.
"Boy, what makes you think that Im going to just put this gun down and let this Miltank thief go."

Seth looks out to the field
"Your Miltank are currently stampeding out in the field...None of them look like they are being stolen. Now put the weapon down or I will take it from you. I am a member of Team Chrome, the most powerful clan in all of Johto. My voice represents that of every member, mess with one of us mess with all of us!"

The farmer picks up the gun
"You have until the count of three to run before I blow your head off...."
Seth stands hi ground.
"One..
Two...
......Three" the Farmer counts down taking the shot. The rock salt flies out stopping right in front of Seth.

Seth adjusts his jacket, with the salt still hanging in the air.
"I warned you!"

The rock salt flies back at the house breaking the windows and hitting every part of the house but the farmer and his wife. The farmer throws the gun on the ground and falls to his knees.
"Please stop."
Seth walks up the farmer kicking the gun.
"Go calm your Miltank before someone gets hurt.."

As the farmer and his wife run off Seth calls to Lee.
"Come out Lee."

Seth walks over to him.
"Lee, Im going to need you to listen. Your actions here today nearly killed the girls, your sloppy, foolish and whats worse you are weak. It wasnt until that gun was fired that the Miltank got riled up and started stampeding..Its lucky that I wasnt with the girls or you might have been killed... Now, I have a request and its for the best of the group. Leave Lee..leave before you get Alyssa, Luna or Frita killed. If I get them out of this they are going to hate you..I saved your life, but I will not tolerate your weakness."

Every word seth said was coded with disgust.

Old 02-09-2013, 07:51 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

(Gaaaaaaaaaaah, this is getting so good! x3

Lee was already disgusted with himself before he pulled himself out from under the porch. Being shown up by Seth, getting rescued--needing rescue... it was humiliating. Lee actually despised Seth's intervention, and felt even more contempt as the grunt approached him. He stood tall in a defiant stance, but he knew he had royally failed before Seth started speaking.

And Seth's words were like salt on a wound.

The defiant part of him told him to ignore the grunt, but its council was swallowed up by the larger part of him--his self-doubting side. He was sloppy. He was foolish. He was weak . Useless. This incident only proved it. No one could depend on him; he was a danger to those around him.

He was confused, however. Hadn't the stampede been part of the plan? But then again, Lee hadn't had time to fire off the signal... Seth's explanation seemed reasonable, then. The gunshot had probably set off the Milktank, and the girls had been taken by surprise. They could have been killed... Lee wanted so badly to run down the road and help them, but Seth's words stopped him.

Seth was asking him to leave.

Lee stared at him, the defiance and anger in his expression vanishing in an instant and replaced by blankness. He couldn't leave--there was an mystery he hadn't solved, and the Chromes were the key to the solution. Alyssa especially seemed connected to something, and she... ...Well, she was... different. She hadn't treated him like a freak, and...

Lee let his eyes travel down to the ranch, over Seth's shoulder. Dust was still rising in the air, still being stirred up by restless Milktank. Was Seth right? Would they hate him for getting them into that mess?

He had failed them. He had been too weak, too reckless. Whether or not they would be angry with them, Lee didn't want to put them into any more danger. He would protect them from himself.

It would be best to leave.

Lee's yellow eyes flashed back to Seth's. Without saying a word, the telekenetic put his hands in his pockets and started walking away...

In the opposite direction from Alyssa and her team.

Old 02-09-2013, 01:33 PM

Team:

(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)(KO)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan watched as the defeated Miltank got back to its feet, obviously angry. She heard another shot from the farmer's house and her body went cold. Had Lee been hit? She had no pokemon left, and if the Miltank decided to attack her in her current state she wouldn't be able to defend herself.

Eventually, it rejoins its companions farther into the ranch as the farmer calls for it. What had happened? Making a beeline for the house, she noticed a familiar figure standing on the porch, and it wasn't Lee.

Her fist clenched hard as she glared at Seth's back, approaching at an even quicker pace now.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-09-2013, 11:35 PM
Obliveon Offline

Name: Frita
Local: In the herd of stampeding Miltank
Team: Same

"Whoa-oa-oa!" The Miltank bucked and Frita was nearly thrown off, but she held tight. The frightened Pokémon was still running around in the herd. Eventually it ran off by itself over a hill, dragging Frita with it. She didn't think it would stop any time soon. 'It seems to be full of energy,' she thought.