Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.

Old 02-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Quinn77 Offline

Cool Pokemon Gameboy Library Prank (VIDEO)

So this is me in the video, I wanted to share it here because I figured some pokémon fans might enjoy it.

Here is the link, I'm not sure how to embed, if someone can do it for me below?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyvM9fxkMfU

I'm also posting it here because I genuinely want feedback, as a fan of pokémon - was it funny?

We're thinking about doing maybe 1 or 2 more of these gameboy in the library videos, but with different games. What are some games you'd like to see us play? Or do you have ideas for other pranks, maybe related to pokémon or otherwise?

For anyone wondering, I "revealed" what was going on after and explained everything to everyone and let them know they were on camera. Yes even the girl who got up and left towards the end, it was all in good fun and everyone had smiles.

And lastly, if you enjoyed the video - I would seriously appreciate a share, like, and subscribe.

HD link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyvM9fxkMfU&hd=1
Old 02-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Pokemon Gameboy Library Prank (VIDEO)

Omigosh, I got a huge kick out of this--this was hilarious xD Those girls kept looking at you like "Are you for serious?" xD I can't believe you actually told that one girl to move! Priceless!