Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: X and Y

Pokemon: X and Y Discuss the upcoming games Pokemon X and Pokemon Y here. Be sure to label posts with spoilers and use spoiler tags when necessary.

Old 01-28-2013, 05:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: What You do NOT want in X and Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5TailedDemonLizard View Post
I don't want very many evolutions of other, already existing pokemon, or any Unova pokemon. The original 151 need to get some more attention, or Gen III.
You dont want any Unova evolutions ! what about the side evolution for the icr cream cone. I want to see it evolve into a grass ice pokemon called the banana split

If fans have any say in the game, there will be new evelutions. Oh it would be cool to see new type monkeys. Panshock, Panpsy, Panstone ...

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-28-2013, 06:01 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Chance of tripping while running.

Like one out of every 256 steps. A ten second animation and dialogue scene will follow, where your player stands up and brushes their clothes off before continuing.

Speed no longer determines attack order in battles, it's all luck

I think those 2 things would be enough for me to never buy another Pokemon game again.
Old 01-29-2013, 01:44 AM
RadishRadish Offline

I don't want to see any of those god awful icons for the pokemon when they're being stored in PC boxes. They're begging to be remade.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:52 PM
Obliveon Offline

I agree. They need better icons.
Old 01-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Obliveon Offline

I agree. They need better icons.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:45 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I love the icons. <3

I want evolutions. I WANT evolutions. Especially from Gen II. Qwilfish, Corsola, Skarmory, etc. And an Eeveelution or two. I don't much care about anything else. |P

There's a lot of things I don't want. Toxic grass, flying discs that make you start over, dying, etc. xD
Old 01-29-2013, 05:13 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
I love the icons. <3

I want evolutions. I WANT evolutions. Especially from Gen II. Qwilfish, Corsola, Skarmory, etc. And an Eeveelution or two. I don't much care about anything else. |P

There's a lot of things I don't want. Toxic grass, flying discs that make you start over, dying, etc. xD
I want some evolutions, too. And I don't want a new Zubat or Swoobat! No! No more!

NO MORE!!

Spoiler:
Old 02-01-2013, 12:21 AM
Pokemon Ranger Jeanne Offline

• Musicals - No, just no.
  • Ribbons attainable only via events - Again, no. While I am not shunning event ribbons, I am shunning what they did with Gen V (making new ribbons exclusive to events.)
  • The removal of weather, day/night, or seasons.
  • Evolutions of previously known Pokemon through the method of learning an attack.

There are probably more, but I can't think of them at the moment.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:26 AM
TrickyWolfyx Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to TrickyWolfyx

You know, I'm gonna be kinda sad that we won't be able to have a bike (judging that the protagonist was on roller blades...I may be wrong) but I suppose that a new touch is always good.

1. I don't want the seasons (as pretty as they are)

2. No trade evolutions

3. No more desert maps

4.No more pig, rat, everyday-fish, domestic cat, or man-made object based pokemon. (gears, icecream cones, ect) I just think that there are plenty more species of mammal/fish/bird/reptile/amphibian they can base a pokemon off of and I just think that some of the ones I listed are slightly overused. *shot*

5. No more pokemon that takes forever to evolve. (ex. Hydreigon evolving at 64. o-o That's pretty up there especially when you wanna use it earlier in the game)

I do want to see more evolutions from pokemon from every generation though. I think that would be exciting!
Old 02-04-2013, 11:42 PM
Silverwynde Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrickyWolfyx View Post

No more pokemon that takes forever to evolve. (ex. Hydreigon evolving at 64. o-o That's pretty up there especially when you wanna use it earlier in the game)
This. Hydreigon was a bloody nightmare and I never want to deal with anything like that ever again.

I also don't really want anymore baby Pokemon. Yeah, they're cute but it's murder trying to keep them alive during a battle. So please GF, no more of that, okay?

Guardian: Evolve @ 159
My VPP Stats
Old 02-05-2013, 12:06 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwynde View Post
This. Hydreigon was a bloody nightmare and I never want to deal with anything like that ever again.

I also don't really want anymore baby Pokemon. Yeah, they're cute but it's murder trying to keep them alive during a battle. So please GF, no more of that, okay?
Baby pokemon are pretty popular though.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 02-05-2013, 12:31 AM
Silverwynde Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Baby pokemon are pretty popular though.
Yeah, they are adorable but it's such a pest to get them any decent experience. It's also painful dealing with those that evolve via friendship and not level; they won't be very happy with you if they've fainted five times in a row. And trust me, my poor Elekid was pretty much dead weight until he evolved. Like I said, cute but problematic.

I guess I just don't have the patience to raise a child in this sense.

Guardian: Evolve @ 159
My VPP Stats
Old 02-05-2013, 01:08 AM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I LOVE the baby Pokemon. <333

Once they evolve, they're pretty awesome Pokemon. Pichu, Riolu, Igglybiff are all fine examples. Elekid evolves into Electivire, which I like WAY better than Electabuzz. Same for Magmortar.

Togepi is probably the best example ever. Togekiss is one of the best Pokemon around imo, bulky and awesome move set. It sweeped in my HG game. :3
Old 02-06-2013, 02:25 AM
Judgmental Arceus Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Judgmental Arceus Send a message via Skype™ to Judgmental Arceus

Personally I want to see the removal of EV training. I personally think that it takes the fun out of the game with people obsessing over this stat or that stat.
Old 02-06-2013, 02:36 AM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judgmental Arceus View Post
Personally I want to see the removal of EV training. I personally think that it takes the fun out of the game with people obsessing over this stat or that stat.
I agree, but it won't happen. :c

idk why people competitive battle, but they do, and it's a big business out there.

Nowadays you can have a flawless EVd Pokemon in five minutes with PokeSav programs. Kinda sad people gloat about hacks like that. xD

It really does take the fun out though. Playing to win isn't as muc fun as playing for fun! All the competitive battlers are mainly at Smogon and Serebii. I wish our Battling Center was more active, but in a way, glad it isn't. I don't want PE2K to start pulling in people like /that/. *glares at 99% of Smogonites and disapproves*