Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Trivia/Games

Trivia/Games Join in the Trivia games! Any trivia/games are accepted.

Old 01-29-2013, 08:47 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Default Re: Gotta Catch 'Em All Johto: Silver Version (Open!)

Name: Meghan
Team:

(KO)(KO)(Fine)(KO)(Fine)(Fine)

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

"And I had hoped to avoid another near-death experience today..." Meghan muttered as Seth pulled out the wire cutters, glancing at the sign now and again. This could end fairly badly.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Old 01-30-2013, 05:37 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Name:Seth
Team:

(fine)(fine)(fine)fine)(fine)(fine)(fine)

The Chrome grunts moved through the field swiftly. Passing by sleeping Miltanks, and Tauros that had been locked away behind bigger wooden gates. In the distance they could see the main house, and a little ways down a barn. The team headed for the barn trying to remain silent.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-30-2013, 07:31 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Name: Lee
Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

(I kept forgetting that I had an egg :/)

It was kind of different, traveling with the Chrome grunts, but Lee felt as ease. He scowled when the Natu appeared, having no real means to capture any, but he moved on with life. The telekenitic had no qualms when they entered private property soon after. Seth had given his warning earlier about Lee being shown the door if he did "right things", and though Lee kept that in mind he wasn't exactly a goody-two shoes to begin with. Thus far, however, he had managed to stay on the good side of the law.

Guess that's about to change, Lee thought to himself as he approached the barn with the others. He kept silent, keeping a sharp eye out for the property's owner. His Pokemon needed to recuperate... they had to get the barn safely.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:45 PM

Team:

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

"Careful.." Meghan said quietly as they approached the barn "There could be pokemon in there. We need to check and make sure we don't wake them up."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 01-31-2013, 03:35 PM
Obliveon Offline

Name: Frita
Local: Outside Ruins
Team: same

Frita zeroed in on the last Natu. She had every intention of catching it. "Unown help me out with this one." she turned to her pokemon.

Pokemon Catching: Natu
Assistand: Unown F [20]
Points Req: 11
Points on hand: 43
Points after: 32
Link to Stats: Click Skarmory
Old 01-31-2013, 05:55 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

(approved captures)

Team:

Seth nods after hearing Alyssa comment. He makes his way to the huge wooden door. Pulling it up slightly. He pokes his head in looking around for any sign of danger. To his surprise the barn wasnt very dark. The sleeping ponytas blue flame kept the barn lite well. Seth pushed his way in waving at the olders to come in. Seth walked around looking at the strange barn. It had been built to keep the ponytas flames from causing a fire.

Old 02-02-2013, 10:06 PM
Obliveon Offline

Local: Barn
Team: Same + Natu

Frita looked around cautiously. One of the Ponyta woke up, staring at her. She petted it, watching it's blue flame flicker.

Last edited by Obliveon; 02-02-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:15 AM

Team:

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan looked at the blue-flamed Ponyta that were asleep. They were quiet, and looked friendly. They didn't seem to run the risk of getting discovered "At least it's warm.."

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-03-2013, 06:27 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team: (Flint) Cyndiquil [KO], (Buzz) Ledyba [KO], Unown E <missing> Grimer (Egg)

Lee walked in behind the others, but he was most fascinated with the Ponyta. After Alyssa braved a comment, Lee also muttered under his breath, "I can't believe there are so many... Blue flame Ponyta are supposed to be rare, aren't they?"

The telekinetic figured that the barn's owner must have been some sort of specialized breeder. He or she certainly kept a pretty valuable stock here. A valuable prize for a group of thieves, Lee thought to himself as he glanced at Seth out of the corner of his eye.

Lee froze up as he noticed Frita petting one of the Ponyta. One had apparently awoken.

Ah, no, this is bad, he immediately despaired. What if it woke the others? The last thing they needed was to raise a ruckus. They looked pretty friendly, but...

"Frita," he hissed, trying not to be too loud. "Put it back to sleep! Someone...?" He glanced at the others, hoping that someone would have a Pokemon who knew Hypnosis or Sleep Powder.

Last edited by Charmander009; 02-03-2013 at 07:00 AM.
Old 02-04-2013, 03:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Seth watched the events unfold. Lee had seemed to get pretty upset over what Frita did, but sadly his point was valid. Seth reached for a the ball sending out Gastly.
"Put that thing back to sleep Gastly !" the Gastly nodded swiftly moving towards the Ponyta. who layed back down and fell asleep. Seth turned to the two grunts and growled.
"Stop messing around..Just find a place to rest while we can." Seth looked to Alyssa. The house has got to have Moo Milk in it..We should steal some tomorrow morning to heal our pokemon."

Old 02-04-2013, 03:36 PM

Team:

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan nodded slightly "Right." She said, careful not to wake up any of the other Ponyta. She moved into one of the empty stalls, lying down in the warm hay "Get some rest...We all need it." She said before rolling onto her side. She knew sleep would come easily...

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Team:

Alyssa finds a spot and tries to go to sleep. She had in taken to much today and now her dreams were even starting to change. Alyssa finds herself standing in the rubble of a dead city. The smoke filled makes it hard for her to breath. The sounds of people screaming create an almost ominous tone.
"Meghan, Meghan run! " someone grabs her arm. As she turns around she notices that it is Max.
"What are you doing just standing out in the street." Max pulls her beind a building. Meghan watches Weezing moving in rows down the street, poisonous gas spewing out. Max puts a gas mask over her face and the two hid behind a trash can.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:56 PM

Team:

Other Items:
Murkrow Egg

Meghan curled up tighter as the dream went on, images of people choking on the noxious fumes running rampant through her head. She had broken out in a cold sweat, and eventually jolted awake, panting hard. She placed a hand on her forehead, knowing these dreams weren't just a figment of her imagination. They had to have happened sometime before to seem this familiar to her. These had to have been real events.

She glanced around the barn, hoping she hadn't woke any of the other members of the group up. She didn't want to explain her dreams to them...They still didn't know what had occurred in the ruins..

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

^Please click my eggs^

Old 02-05-2013, 01:48 AM
Obliveon Offline

Local: Barn
Team: Same

Frita glared at the two. "You didn't have to do that," she hissed under her breath. "It was perfectly tame. I doubt it would've caused much trouble, besides everyone knows that if a Ponyta trusts you it won't burn you. We could've ridden them out of here later if you had let me befriend that one."
Old 02-05-2013, 02:59 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Lee frowned at Frita; perhaps he had been a little rash, but he couldn't help but feel edgy in this specialized barn. Shrugging, he said to her, "Of course they're tame. Why else would they be here? Besides, I don't think we've given them much reason to trust us yet. We're strangers here--they've never seen us before. They might be friendly, but they won't trust us outright. I doubt that they would let us ride them..."

With that, Lee started looking around the barn for a place to settle down. He found a pile of hay he could hide around that granted him a view of the barn doors. Plopping down beside it, he watched the Chrome grunts tuck in for the night. Though he knew he should rest as well, he just couldn't fall asleep. Perhaps he was just being paranoid, but something was eating at him.

At length, he noticed that Alyssa was fidgeting in her sleep, apparently distressed about something. She suddenly jerked awake, panting as if she had been running. She glanced around as if worried she had woken the others.

Lee considered staying silent. The comment Seth gave earlier was eating at him... Had that truly been the way he was acting? A kid chasing after "puppy love"? It didn't really make any sense. Why did he was he so concerned about her? Why did he want to stay with her? He had only just met her, and yet...

He glanced over at Seth, who appeared to be sleeping. At that point, he decided he didn't care right then. Something was bothering Alyssa...

"Everything okay?" Lee called across the room from his place in the shadows, his voice soft.

Last edited by Charmander009; 02-05-2013 at 03:01 AM.