Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 04:40 PM
p4r6g6777 Offline

Default Neku Sakauraba vs. p4 (Ref: 3m0d0ll) -- Neku Sakuraba wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
Just gonna throw a new one out there...

Single Battle, 2/3 Pokemon each *Challenger chooses*
DQ: 3 Days
Damage Cap: N/A
Restrictions: No OHKOs, 3 Chills per Pokemon
Arena: Pokemon Stadium Ver. 2
Spoiler:
Pokemon Stadium Version 2 is an upgrade to the original Stadium. Instead of the plain, old battlefield, the stage will transform every round. Every round, the ref will roll 0-5 to determine which field it will transform to:

0: Normal
1: Fire
2: Water
3: Wind
4: Ground
5: Ice

Normal - Just a regular battlefield.

Fire - An abandoned shed that's on fire. Fire-type moves are boosted by 10%, giving a 5% more chance of burn. During the battle, there is a 40% chance one or both of the Pokemon will get burned. (Exclusions: Water-types and Pokemon with Water Veil)

Water - A tranquil lake surrounded by grass. Water-type moves are boosted by 10%.

Wind - A metal arena that has windmills blowing. Flying type moves are boosted by 10%. Pokemon can also be blown back by the wind, hitting an object is rolled again, 1-3, determining the damage:

1 - A small garbage can. -2% HP.
2 - A glass wall. -5% HP. (10% chance Pokemon will get glass shards stuck on them. Gives a 2% DOT for 3 rounds. Doesn't affect Rock- or Steel-type Pokemon.)
3 - A brick wall. -10% HP

If a Pokemon is...

<150 lbs.: 40% chance being pushed back.
>150 lbs.: 30% chance being pushed back.
500 lbs. or more: No effect.

Ground - An underground tunnel that gives Ground-type moves a 10% boost. If a Pokemon is...

<150 lbs.: No effect.
>150 lbs.: 30% chance of falling into a hole. (Gives PRZ effect for 3 rounds)
500 lbs. or more: 40% chance of falling into a hole. (^)

Ice - A slippery battlefield giving Ice-type moves a 10% boost. There is a 30% a Pokemon will unintentionally break the ice and fall into it. If a Pokemon is a Fire-type, it raises to 40% and the Pokemon takes 5% HP damage.

The ref will post which battlefield it becomes in his/her notes. It starts with normal.

Ref Style: Open

Challenger makes thread and sends out first Pokemon~
Alright! Let's go Henry!

[Henry] Oshawott (m)
Ability @ Torrent

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 02-02-2013 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Didn't know how to spell Sakuraba
Old 01-14-2013, 01:13 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Neku Sakauraba vs. p4

After some thinking...

Lang/Shinx (M)
Ability: Intimidate (At least, that's what I think I gave him. xD)

Alright, because I can, use a Rain Dance, then go for a Thunder. I remember doing this in a battle against TE and this ruling worked.

Rain Dance~Thunder

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 01-14-2013, 01:18 AM
p4r6g6777 Offline

Use Swords Dance your first action to get an attack boost to hit that little Shinx hard! Then use Waterfall to knock him into next week! That's Rain boosted and Swords Dance boosted damage my friend!

Swords Dance ~ Waterfall

By the way, I never specified how many Pokemon we could use :O
How about 3?
Old 01-14-2013, 01:20 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4r6g6777 View Post
Use Swords Dance your first action to get an attack boost to hit that little Shinx hard! Then use Waterfall to knock him into next week! That's Rain boosted and Swords Dance boosted damage my friend!

Swords Dance ~ Waterfall

By the way, I never specified how many Pokemon we could use :O
How about 3?
3 is fine. :)

Links
Code:
Old 01-28-2013, 10:56 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

I

-

p4r6g6777

[Henry] Oshawott
Ability: Torrent.
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Swordss Dance~Waterfall.

Neku Sakuraba

[Lang] Shinx
Ability: Intimdate.
Energy: 100%
Rain Dance~Thunder.

At the sound of my whistle, both trainers threw their Pokeballs up simultaneously. To my left, a small otter Pokemon bounced free, clearly eager and full of energy. As I looked to my right, with a slight pop, a light blue lion cub-esc Pokemon emerged from it’s Pokeball, trotting onto the plain dirt field. Within an instant, the Shinx growled confidently at the small aquatic Pokemon, who attempted to hide behind its removable shell.
[Intimidate: Henry, -1 Att]

Feeling... much less excited regarding this battle after that Intimidating look, Henry decided that he needed to ignore the fear and get ready for a tough battle. Standing fully erect and boastful, the small Oshawott quickly detached the scalchop from its chest, holding it tight in his right hand, and extended his arm fully. He rapidly scraped the shell against the air as he brought his hand to his left shoulder, across his collar bone, diagonally down to his left hip, and then horizontally across his body back to the starting position. The scalchop left light purple streaks that were becoming darker and darker after each rotation, slowly picking up speed. Soon, you could only see a purple figure-8 with sharper angles; Oshawott was nearly entirely hidden behind the purple streaks.
[Swords Dance: Henry, +2 Att; Henry, -3% Energy]

After a slight chuckle, Lang pointed his nose upwards. Within the slight gape of his mouth, a blue orb began to form, growing larger and larger as it sucked moisture in from the surroundings. Balancing the sphere on the tip of his nose, he tossed it into the air, several feet. As it was falling back down, Lang spun on this front paws. Within a quick rotation, Lang slammed the end of his tail with Rain Dance, sending it flying upwards into the sky. Seconds later, loud thunderclouds began to creak as dark clouds loomed and poured rain.
[Rain Dance: Lang, -7% Energy; Raining until the end of Round 2]

Not skipping a beat, Lang tensed his body, crouching close to the ground. He let his muscles shake and build up electrical energy as water droplets littered his fur with darkened spots. He then released the powerful energy, crying in physical relief as he did so. The bolt of lightning skipped across the ground, hopping from puddle to puddle at unfollowable speeds. In a fraction of a second, the electrical jolt enveloped Henry, and sparks flew.
[Thunder: Henry, -23% Health; Lang, -22% Energy; PRZ, 3/1-10, Henry PRZ]

After the electrical casing around Henry vanished, he was left twitching, still burdened by small sparks that bounced on his fur. Trying to stand, he found he was unable, and let out a cry of despair.
[PRZ: 6111/1-5000, immobile.]
[Waterfall: failed due to PRZ; Henry, -6% Energy (11/2)]

p4r6g6777

[Henry] Oshawott
Health: 77%
Energy: 91%

Neku Sakuraba

[Lang] Shinx
Energy: 71%

-

Raining for one more Round.

p4r6g6777, your moves, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 01-30-2013 at 12:59 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 10:53 PM
p4r6g6777 Offline

Alright Henry, we may be in some trouble. Let's go straight for power! Use Razor Shell twice. Hope to get some Defense drops!

Razor Shell ~ Razor Shell
Old 01-30-2013, 12:50 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Jus' saying,

1) In the status for Henry, you forgot to mention that he has PRZ.

2) What field is it now?

Either way, I'll switch to Higeki (Absol), in which he will use his Signature Move, Unlucky Fortune.

Switch to Higeki~Unlucky Fortune

Unlucky Fortune:
Spoiler:
Absol are classified as the Disaster Pokemon. This name given because Absol happen to appear before a disaster happens. Higeki, being an Absol, alerted villages when tornadoes/wildfires/earthquakes/et cetera would occur. Because Absol is believed to BRING the disasters to them, they exile them. Like many of his family, this happened to Higeki. Realizing he could use this in battle, here's what happens, bros:

Higeki focuses on many disasters that could happen to the opponent. If he/she/it was poisoned, burned, frozen, etc. After doing so, he must focus even harder. The blade at the end of his head will glow a bright white, striking the opponent. Hard. Because of focusing on a disaster, he must MOVE like a disaster, which is fast. After being struck with the attack, the opponent will be inflicted with a random status. There is also a small percent Higeki will be inflicted with the status problem, too.

Type: Dark
Base Power: 40
Accuracy: 85%
Classification: Physical
Energy Modifier: 20
Impact: Single
Priority: 2
Effects: Higeki focuses on a random disaster (Poison, burning, freezing, etc.) and brings it to his blade. When hit, the ref will roll 0-6 to determine what status ailment the opponent will get:

0 - PSN
1 - BRN
2 - FRZ
3 - PRZ
4 - Confuse
5 - SLP
6 - TXC

There is also a 20% chance Higeki will get the status ailment as well.
Usage: Once every two rounds unless opponent is already inflicted with a status ailment.

Links
Code:
Old 01-30-2013, 12:58 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
Jus' saying,

1) In the status for Henry, you forgot to mention that he has PRZ.

2) What field is it now?
1) Ah, I did; sorry.

2) I was going to roll at the beginning of the Rounds. I can add it in at the end, though, if you want.

Also, reserve.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:39 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

I I

-

p4r6g6777

[Henry] Oshawott
Health: 77%
Energy: 91%
Moves: Razor Shell~Razor Shell.

Neku Sakuraba

[Lang] Shinx
Energy: 71%
Moves: Switch~Unlucky Fortune.

With a robotic churning, the floor of the arena began to rotate. Large fans appeared through trap doors along the walls and the stray pieces of garbage cans and brick were thrown around the room. The wind paired with the rain created piercing droplets around the room. Both Pokemon and trainers seemed on high alert.
[Field: 3/0-5, Wind field]

Wanting a Pokemon with more agility to dodge the debris, Neku retrieved a Pokeball from his pocket, calling back the small lion Pokemon. In another instant, A large, dark fox was emerging from the red light. He grinned evilly and slashed his claws, warming up his muscles in preparation for this fight. Just then, three other Zoroark appeared. They all smiled menacingly, confident.
[Switch to Higeki]

Henry, obviously intimidated by the large opponent(s?), removed the scalchop from his chest, holding it in his right hand. He began sprinting towards the Higeki on the far left, a silvery-blue streak trailed after the shell. With a battle cry and a twist of his arm, the blue trail sliced across Higeki's chest. The other clones disappeared instantly, into clouds of smoke.
[Razor Shell: Higeki, -20% (13*1.5) Health; Henry, -10% Energy; -1 Def, 1/1, -1 Def to Higeki]

Disliking the intensity of that attack, Higeki knelt down. The large tuff of fur on top of his head began glowing a brilliant white. Hegiki smirked, sprinting towards the otter Pokemon. With a quick jerk, the white hair crashed into Henry, sending him flying into the wall.
[Unlucky Fortune: Higeki, -27% Energy; Henry, -5% Health; Effect, 5/1-6, Henry SLP; Mirrored effect, 45/1-20, not mirrored]

Ash Henry tried to stand, he felt his eyes get heavier and heavier. The first thing to pop into Henry's mind was that he shouldn't fall asleep, as he may have a concussion. But that didn't prevent him from drifting off into a deep sleep.
[Wake: 7566/1-3000, stayed asleep]

p4r6g6777

[Henry] Oshawott
Health: 72%
Energy: 81%

Neku Sakuraba

[Higeki] Absol
Ability: Super Luck.
Health: 80%
Energy: 95%

-

Neku Sakuraba:
[Lang] Shinx
100% | 71%

Even though the Compendium says that a Pokemon has a 25% chance of waking up if it took damage previously in the action, I Reffed sleep as occurring after Henry took damage, thus it hadn't taken damage after it fell asleep.

For the Wind arena, I said that there was a 30% chance of an object hitting a Pokemon. The rolls were 85, 83, 37, and 75.

Neku Sakuraba, your moves, please.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 01-31-2013 at 05:31 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 12:03 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Use two Night Slashes.

Night Slash~Night Slash

Links
Code:
Old 01-31-2013, 12:25 AM
p4r6g6777 Offline

Keep trying to wake up and use Razor Shells Ohsawott!

Razor Shell ~ Razor Shell
Old 01-31-2013, 05:28 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

I I I

-

p4r6g6777

[Henry] Oshawott
Health: 72%
Energy: 81%
Moves: Razor Shell~Razor Shell.

Neku Sakuraba

[Higeki] Absol
Health: 80%
Energy: 95%
Moves: Night Slash~Night Slash.

Feeling like he had the entire upper hand, Higeki tilted his head upwards, letting the horn on the side of it's head light up a pale purple. He felt the fans whipping his short fur around, but payed no attention to it. Beginning to sprint forward, he tucked his head down, charging forward as quickly as he could. Once his sprinting had brought him right up next to Henry, he jerked his head upwards, sending the small, sleepily content otter flying across the room. Just then, however, a large shard of glass blown around by the wind cut Higeki's side, leaving a shallow wound.
[Night Slash: Henry, -18% Health; Higeki, -5% Energy; Effect, 2518/1-1250, no crit]
[Debris: 2/1-3, glass wall; Higeki, -5% Health; Glass stuck, 41/1-10, no glass]

The pain of crashing into the wall of the arena woke Henry up with a sharp jolt. His muscles suddently felt very loose and limber and he perked back up, ready to resume this battle. He stood shakily, grasping the scalchop from his chest and pulling it back, as he had several times this battle already. He jumped into the air, a neon blue streak appeared from the shell and raked it across the Absol's body, causing Higeki to whimper, and cower for that did more damage than predicted.
[SLP: 1291/1-2500, woe up][PRZ: cured]
[Razor Shell: Higeki, -15% Health; Henry, -10% Energy; Effect, 1/1-1, -1 Def Higeki]
[Debris: 82/1-3, no debris]

Realizing that hiding from such a tiny foe was idiotic, Higeki turned his head up just as he had. His horn, spear, thing turned a bright purple once more, and a light aura framed the appendage. Running swifter than ever, Higeki sliced his horn into Henry's side harder than before, wanting to end this quickly. Henry flew backwards, into a flying piece of glass. As a fragment broke off, it flew towards Higeki, cutting his cheek.
[Night Slash: Henry, -36% Health; Higeki, -5% Energy; Effect, 200/1-1250, critical hit]
[Debris: 2/1-3, glass wall; Higeki, -5% Health; Glass stuck, 15/1-10, no glass]

Feeling extremely weak, Henry stood, panting hard. His legs hurt and feeble thoughts flew through his head, but just as quickly as they came, they vanished. He was suddenly surrounded by a dark blue light, it seemed to lift him. As he removed the scalchop from his chest once more, the aura made everything flow effortlessly. He guided the shell up, then down towards his opponent. The blue light allowed Henry's attack to be more powerful, but at what cost?
[Razor Shell: Higeki, -33 (22*1.5) % Health; Henry, -10% Health; Effect, 1/1-1, -1 Def Higeki]
[Debris: 2/1-3, glass wall; Henry, -5% Health; Glass stuck, 67/1-10, no glass]

p4r6g6777

[Henry] Oshawott
Health: 13%
Energy: 61%

Neku Sakuraba

[Higeki] Absol
Health: 32%
Energy: 85%

-

RNG says that the arena remains the same.

Neku Sakuraba:
[Lang] Shinx
100% | 71%

p4r6g6777, your moves, please.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:51 AM
p4r6g6777 Offline

Use Aqua Jet twice to ensure you go first and do damage before you faint.

Aqua Jet ~ Aqua Jet
Old 02-02-2013, 02:51 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Alright, since your /slightly/ faster, use Quick Attack to strike first. Why not use it again to get some more damage?

Quick Attack~Quick Attack

Links
Code:
Old 02-02-2013, 05:07 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

I V

-

p4r6g6777

[Henry] Oshawott
Health: 13%
Energy: 61%

Neku Sakuraba

[Higeki] Absol
Health: 32%
Energy: 85%

Content with how weak his enemy appeared to be, Higeki began running. Using the currents within the room to increase his speed, a stream of white trailed behind the Absol. As he dashed quicker and quicker, the horn on his head began to glow white. He tilted his head up just as he was adjacent to Henry, causing him to slam into the ground. Higeki grinned, not slowing his pace. He looked in front of himself just in time to slam into a garbage can. Thankfully, it was empty.
[Quick Attack: Higeki, -4% Energy; Henry, -9% Health]
[Debris: 19/1-30, debris; 1/1-3, garbage can; Higeki, -2% Health]

Henry stood, feeling as if he were on the verge of collapse. His fur still glowed a faint blue, but the color was dulling now. Henry pulled his scalchop off his chest, holding it up above his head. He jumped, and water shot out of the base of the scalchop. It embraced Henry, encircling him as he shot through the air. He spiraled towards Higeki, who was just getting up from the rubble of crashing into the trash can. He was hit with a massive crash of Henry's Aqua Jet. The water poured roughly over Higeki, causing a lot of damage.
[Aqua Jet: Higeki, -20% (13*1.5) Health; Henry, -4% Energy]
[Debris: 45/1-30, no debris]

Struggling to stand properly now, both Higeki and Henry were very weak now. Both panting hard, they stood, uneasy. Higeki knew that this would all be over for Henry soon enough. With another strain of his tiring muscles, he began to sprint, just as he had before. His horn and tail shone white as the disaster Pokemon darted towards the exhausted otter. Once he was a good five feet in front of Henry, he let all four of his pawn come together on the ground, tensed his thigh muscles, then pushed, lunging towards Henry. Henry cried as he was thrown to the ground while the force of Higeki's jump wasn't matched by Henry's frame. Hegiki continued, crashing into a pile of glass.
[Quick Attack: Higeki, -4% Energy; Henry, -9% Health; Henry KO'd]
[Debris: 8/1-30, debris; 2/1-3, glass; Higeki, -5% Health]

p4r6g6777

[Henry] Oshawott
Health: KO'd
Energy: 53%

Neku Sakuraba

[Higeki] Absol
Health: 5%
Energy: 77%

-

RNG says that the arena remains the same.

Neku Sakuraba:
[Lang] Shinx
100% | 71%

p4, your Pokemon, please. Then Neku will declare his moves.