Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #4891  
Old 02-01-2013, 10:51 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,310
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
THANK YOU.

Some people like terrible sprites because of...well I can't really see why anyone would. xD But some people do. The story line fir Gen I is..eh, okay I guess, so I'm lad they did FR/LG to address the terrible graphics and fix glitches.
I hate the sprites, too. xD Some of those things could scare a brown Crayola out of a child. What are you talking about? The isn't really a storyline to R/B/Y. Other than become Champion and stop Team Rocket from doing who knows what, that's it. People can easily become bored of it because of how short it can be. Gen II was an improvement to this because you could explore both the new region AND Kanto. Also, probably Shiny Pokemon. The remakes are better in terms of what you can do, like going to the islands and something to do during the post-game and all that spiel, but something can't really beat the old ones, primarily because they're the first.

...Except for the fact that once the battery is dead you need to replace it or buy a new one altogether.
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #4892  
Old 02-01-2013, 11:15 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Yeah, that's why I like new games more than old. I like Gen II all together. I classify HG/SS Gen II, because Gen IV is Sinnoh. :L But still HG > G any day.

I hate terrible graphics. HATE. Pixelated, ughhghghg. And R/B doesn't even have much of a story. xD I hate R/B/Y now. Not more than R/S/E, even though they have okay graphics. There's abosolutely now story to R/S/E, almost all of the Pokemon are ugly or funny looking, and it's harder than it should be.

I love Gens II and V though. And so far VI. IV I loved the new evolutions, but the story was slow. I hated most Gen I Pokemon too though, like Magmar and Electabuzz. So I'm glad we have Magmortar and Electivire. Rhyperior is awesome too. Roserade, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Weavile, Gliscor, Lickilicky, Togekiss, Magmortar, Electivire, Probopass, Magnezone, Yanmega, Rhyperior, Dusknoir, Porygon 2 and Porygon-Z, Mamoswine, and Froslass are all way better than their previous forms.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4893  
Old 02-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

I disagree with you on some of those
but for the most part you are correct maybe
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #4894  
Old 02-02-2013, 02:45 AM
Fushigidane's Avatar
Fushigidane Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kanto
Posts: 2,151
Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

I loved Gen 1, but maybe cause it was my first...
__________________
VPP Stats
ASB Stats


Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Reply With Quote
  #4895  
Old 02-02-2013, 04:31 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat



This is all.
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
Reply With Quote
  #4896  
Old 02-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Fushigidane's Avatar
Fushigidane Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kanto
Posts: 2,151
Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Is it picking it's nose or something? o_O
__________________
VPP Stats
ASB Stats


Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Reply With Quote
  #4897  
Old 02-02-2013, 05:25 PM
goldwynaut's Avatar
goldwynaut Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Your Mom's House
Posts: 5,670
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

"Boys and girls, we have to hold hands and share out positive energy to calm this ghost"
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4898  
Old 02-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,953
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post


This is all.
lolwat

I caught one of those in rustling grass...
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #4899  
Old 02-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,953
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post


This is all.
lolwat

I caught one of those in rustling grass...
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #4900  
Old 02-02-2013, 06:08 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fushigidane View Post
Is it picking it's nose or something? o_O
So is the front sprite.

__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
Reply With Quote
  #4901  
Old 02-02-2013, 06:24 PM
Sealboy's Avatar
Sealboy Offline
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: I am a DINOSAUR
Posts: 3,939
Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post


This is all.
Lolz, at first glance it looks like it's being posh with hand behind back and pointing at nose :')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
KSDFJHBFKJ
Those Sprites are sexy for two reasons:

1) Nostalgia.

2) Being the best damn graphics back in the day.



LET THE NIGHTMARES ENSUE!!!

~Sealboy
__________________

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #4902  
Old 02-02-2013, 06:29 PM
3m0d0ll's Avatar
3m0d0ll Offline
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: t(//_^ t)
Posts: 3,884
Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Revamping Gen I/II sprites is great. I love their poses. :3
__________________
I need a new sig, uhg.
██ ->>> Links. Twin: Justin. Pair: Corey. ||・
Reply With Quote
  #4903  
Old 02-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,953
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Revamping Gen I/II sprites is great. I love their poses. :3
I prefer revamping Gen II sprites because they're not as painfully fugly.
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #4904  
Old 02-02-2013, 06:51 PM
Dark Moonlight's Avatar
Dark Moonlight Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ivalice
Posts: 1,953
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Revamping Gen I/II sprites is great. I love their poses. :3
I prefer revamping Gen II sprites because they're not as painfully fugly.
__________________

Spoiler:
Reply With Quote
  #4905  
Old 02-02-2013, 07:17 PM
Fushigidane's Avatar
Fushigidane Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Kanto
Posts: 2,151
Send a message via AIM to Fushigidane Send a message via Skype™ to Fushigidane
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
Revamping Gen I/II sprites is great. I love their poses. :3
Same, I loved doing that when I used to sprite...
__________________
VPP Stats
ASB Stats


Karrablast & Shelmet
Hatched at 2139
Evolves into Escavalier & Accelgor at 2279
Level 100 at 2524

Viridian Forest Forums - A Pokemon forum
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:54 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com