Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-24-2013, 03:01 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Satellite Pier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Bronte|Jika|Volt|Leafia|Phos|
PC:
Currently: Fishing Guru

After wondering around for a good while, I finally stumbled upon the kiosk.

"Welcome! Would you like to buy an SS Ticket?" The nice lady asked me.

"Yes! How much? And what time will the next ship bringing passengers from Aurora come?" I smiled.

"Oh, the tickets are one way. Also, it's 30 stars!" She was ready to take the stars.

"...Eep. I seem to be sufficient in funds. And I was hoping to come back..." I frowned.

"Oh that's alright dear! It's no problem. Come back anytime!" She waved.

After going to the PC, I take Phos, Chinchou, out of his ball. We then meet up with the Fishing Guru.

"I see ya caught a Chinchou with that Good Rod of yers. Formidable catch, youngin'. Is it in a Lure Ball?" He looks at me.

"Yep! Just caught it earlier! Here it is..." I take out the Lure Ball and flash it around.

"By gosh! That is a Lure Ball! Alright then, you know what this means don't cha!?" He smiled.
Official's Post

Fishing Guru

The Fishing Guru approaches. "So have you had any luck yet?" He asks, smiling.

You nod, showing him the Lure Ball.

"Well! Open it up, let's see what you got!"

Your new Chinchou appears in a flash of red. It flaps about on the shore unimpressively. But something seems to be coming over the Fishing Guru. Stars shine in his eyes as he looks at the little water Pokemon.

"Wow, it's lovely!" he says happily. "And that Lure ball just complements its colours so. I... I must have it! In exchange, I will offer you a Super Rod."

Trade your Chinchou for a Super Rod?
WARNING: This is a permanent trade.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:23 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:

PC:

PLOT MEGA TSUNAMI

"T-Trade it?" I stumbled. "But...this is my FIRST catch. And I've been at this for a while looking for one..." I frowned. I couldn't give up Phos, not after the small bonding time that means nothing whatsoever we've been through together...

He seemed a bit upset.

"Could I possibly bring you another Pokemon?!" I asked, desperate.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:30 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:

Party:

PC:

PLOT MEGA TSUNAMI

"T-Trade it?" I stumbled. "But...this is my FIRST catch. And I've been at this for a while looking for one..." I frowned. I couldn't give up Phos, not after the small bonding time that means nothing whatsoever we've been through together...

He seemed a bit upset.

"Could I possibly bring you another Pokemon?!" I asked, desperate.
Official's Post

Fishing Guru

The Fishing Guru frowns for a minute and then lets out a chuckle. "Of course! As long as it's caught in a Lure Ball using a Fishing Rod. I love all Water-types, you know! Good luck!"
Old 01-24-2013, 03:35 AM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:

PC:
Currently: Fishing...

I leave the Guru and make my way back to the best fishing spots. I sigh, knowing I'm in for another long fishing day.

I arrive at the edge of the pier, throw out some bait, and cast the rod. Now we wait...

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 01-24-2013 at 03:56 AM.
Old 01-24-2013, 08:41 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:

Party:

PC:

I leave the Guru and make my way back to the best fishing spots. I sigh, knowing I'm in for another long fishing day.

I arrive at the edge of the pier, throw out some bait, and cast the rod. Now we wait...
All right! More fishing! Hopefully you'll be able to catch something the Guru will be willing to trade for that prized Super Rod!

So, what's biting today?

....Nothing. Bummer.

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-24-2013 at 08:43 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:02 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

"A bummer it is." I sighed. 'Why not bond with Phos?' I thought to myself. We're stuck here for a while, might as well make it useful!

"Phos, c'mon out!" I threw the ball up.

"Chin...Chouuu!" He happily shouted. He was a youngster. I wasn't sure if he could talk to me or not.

"Can you talk?" I whispered to him, hoping no one would hear.

"You knew we can talk...?!" he asked me.

"Pfft, of course! All of my Pokemon talk! The Pokemon who can use Telepathy use that. Others talk regularly." I smiled.

"Oh...Well Yes, I can talk too!" He smiled.

I had known Pokemon could talk since I was little. Serena's Chikorita would talk to me for hours.

Bonding was getting off to a great start.

The rod hasn't moved for a while, so I baited it again and cast it.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:40 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:

Party:

PC:

"A bummer it is." I sighed. 'Why not bond with Phos?' I thought to myself. We're stuck here for a while, might as well make it useful!

"Phos, c'mon out!" I threw the ball up.

"Chin...Chouuu!" He happily shouted. He was a youngster. I wasn't sure if he could talk to me or not.

"Can you talk?" I whispered to him, hoping no one would hear.

"You knew we can talk...?!" he asked me.

"Pfft, of course! All of my Pokemon talk! The Pokemon who can use Telepathy use that. Others talk regularly." I smiled.

"Oh...Well Yes, I can talk too!" He smiled.

I had known Pokemon could talk since I was little. Serena's Chikorita would talk to me for hours.

Bonding was getting off to a great start.

The rod hasn't moved for a while, so I baited it again and cast it.
Official's Post

Once again, Corey was fishing. Why does he insist on fishing with his luck? Anyways, he cast the rod. One jerk, two jerks. He reeled it in and...

...nothing.

Proceed.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 01-24-2013 at 11:46 PM.
Old 01-25-2013, 01:26 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

I had to agree with that one, my luck is terrible...

Phos had fallen asleep, and it wasn't even all that late. The pier's kiosks and seaside shops and stands were lit up, customers plaguing them for their merchandise. I never realized how beautiful the sun set was here, but it was. That must be why all the tourists were here. There wasn't much fishing at night, however. Most people were either packing it in or selling out.

I could see the lights of the Chinchou and Lanturn deep down in the water. I only saw a few brief, dim yellow glows. You'd think they'd hunt at night since the water wasn't dark nor murky. Of course, I had heard it was very very deep. Which brought me to realize people swimming in large pools in the sand created by high tide with Lanturn, their escas emitting brightly.

Nonetheless, I was ready to leave. I've had my share of the sea breeze, which was now slightly nauseating. I had always hated the ocean. Salt water always getting up my nose and mouth, the scary Pokemon that live there, the sand in my shorts, nothing was pleasing. I also hated fishing. I'm NOT the patient type. I'd always hook myself, tangle my line in a tree, or fall in the water and break the rod. At least there was no one around to hook, and I've been doing pretty good this time around. Except, I wasn't catching anything...

I sighed. Still nothing. About everything I pulled in was garbage or seaweed. I was tired from fishing this long. I had more than enough looking for a Chinchou, but realizing I had to catch another Pokemon or leave without the Super Rod...

"Hiya Corey!" A familiar voice shouted.

I almost dropped my Good Rod, and Phos almost fell in the water. I turned behind me to see who this rude, inconsiderate person was. And of course, my instincts were right on the money.

"Serena? What are you doing here?" I sighed. I'm sure that loud shriek scared off all the Pokemon. Serena's oblivious nature caused her to not even realize.

"I heard some rumors that you were here, so I decided to come and see you! Looks like those rumors proved to be true!" She laughed.

"Oh...So how've you be-" She suddenly turned her back to me. I really hope she wasn't being this rude on purpose...

She pulled out a small case, and opened it. "Lookie here! I have all eight badges!" She grinned.

"All EIGHT?!" I cried. I wasn't sure if she was mocking me...

"Yup yup! All of the leaders were really easy to beat too. I was hoping for more of a challenge honestly..." She frowned.

Honestly, I wasn't surprised at the fact she won all eight, or that she assumed them to be easy, but that she waited long enough for the leaders to battle her. Even I didn't have the patience for that. "Well, are you going for the Elite 4?"

"Yes, actually!" She smiled. I was in Andromeda when Professor Cedar told me you had called her and told her you were headed here."

"So, you're going to be flying back soon?" I asked her, slightly disappointed, yet slightly relieved.

"Actually, no! I came to travel with you for a while! Won't it be great?!" She patted my back happily.

I twitched. I was actually very happy to have a human accompany me, but Serena was a bit...annoying. She was so peppy all the time. Still, despite that, I was pretty excited. "Really? That's...Awesome!" I grinned.

"Yay! Glad you think so! So, what are we going to do next?" She eagerly replied.

"Well, I need to catch a Pokemon in a Lure Ball with this here Good Rod." I silently made my way over to the edge of the dock.

"Neat!" She laughed. She then realized she needed to quiet down. "Oh...was I being too loud?"

I snickered and cast my rod in again.

--UPDATE--

Trainer: Corey Ty & Serena Ty
Party:

|Megania|Furtina|Xatia|Lediana|Bellanna|Blissiness|
PC:
Old 01-26-2013, 06:00 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:

Party:

PC:

I had to agree with that one, my luck is terrible...

Phos had fallen asleep, and it wasn't even all that late. The pier's kiosks and seaside shops and stands were lit up, customers plaguing them for their merchandise. I never realized how beautiful the sun set was here, but it was. That must be why all the tourists were here. There wasn't much fishing at night, however. Most people were either packing it in or selling out.

I could see the lights of the Chinchou and Lanturn deep down in the water. I only saw a few brief, dim yellow glows. You'd think they'd hunt at night since the water wasn't dark nor murky. Of course, I had heard it was very very deep. Which brought me to realize people swimming in large pools in the sand created by high tide with Lanturn, their escas emitting brightly.

Nonetheless, I was ready to leave. I've had my share of the sea breeze, which was now slightly nauseating. I had always hated the ocean. Salt water always getting up my nose and mouth, the scary Pokemon that live there, the sand in my shorts, nothing was pleasing. I also hated fishing. I'm NOT the patient type. I'd always hook myself, tangle my line in a tree, or fall in the water and break the rod. At least there was no one around to hook, and I've been doing pretty good this time around. Except, I wasn't catching anything...

I sighed. Still nothing. About everything I pulled in was garbage or seaweed. I was tired from fishing this long. I had more than enough looking for a Chinchou, but realizing I had to catch another Pokemon or leave without the Super Rod...

"Hiya Corey!" A familiar voice shouted.

I almost dropped my Good Rod, and Phos almost fell in the water. I turned behind me to see who this rude, inconsiderate person was. And of course, my instincts were right on the money.

"Serena? What are you doing here?" I sighed. I'm sure that loud shriek scared off all the Pokemon. Serena's oblivious nature caused her to not even realize.

"I heard some rumors that you were here, so I decided to come and see you! Looks like those rumors proved to be true!" She laughed.

"Oh...So how've you be-" She suddenly turned her back to me. I really hope she wasn't being this rude on purpose...

She pulled out a small case, and opened it. "Lookie here! I have all eight badges!" She grinned.

"All EIGHT?!" I cried. I wasn't sure if she was mocking me...

"Yup yup! All of the leaders were really easy to beat too. I was hoping for more of a challenge honestly..." She frowned.

Honestly, I wasn't surprised at the fact she won all eight, or that she assumed them to be easy, but that she waited long enough for the leaders to battle her. Even I didn't have the patience for that. "Well, are you going for the Elite 4?"

"Yes, actually!" She smiled. I was in Andromeda when Professor Cedar told me you had called her and told her you were headed here."

"So, you're going to be flying back soon?" I asked her, slightly disappointed, yet slightly relieved.

"Actually, no! I came to travel with you for a while! Won't it be great?!" She patted my back happily.

I twitched. I was actually very happy to have a human accompany me, but Serena was a bit...annoying. She was so peppy all the time. Still, despite that, I was pretty excited. "Really? That's...Awesome!" I grinned.

"Yay! Glad you think so! So, what are we going to do next?" She eagerly replied.

"Well, I need to catch a Pokemon in a Lure Ball with this here Good Rod." I silently made my way over to the edge of the dock.

"Neat!" She laughed. She then realized she needed to quiet down. "Oh...was I being too loud?"

I snickered and cast my rod in again.

--UPDATE--

Party:

PC:
You shouldn't be so annoyed with Selena's presence! Why? Well, apparently, she's a good luck charm!

Not long after you put in your line, you got a catch! What's it going to be today?

A wild... Wait, what? How does that happen?
Er... write about the capture, I guess

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-26-2013 at 06:03 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:12 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: Fishing

"Oh! You caught one!" She happily responded. "I'll catch it for you!"

She unzipped my bag hastily, without my permission, and snatched a Lure Ball. "Bellanna! Take the stage!"

"Bellossom!" A pleasant aroma wafted through the air...

"Use Petal Dance~!" Serena sung.

Bellossom twirled and danced gracefully, summoning petals. The petals bombarded Chinchou, KOing it instantly.

'...Strong' I thought to myself.

Chinchou wasn't done though, we thought it was KOed, but it jumped up with the tiny bit of strength it had left, and shot a bolt right at Bellanna. Though Bellanna was tuned around, she immediately danced out of the way. I could really see how good of a trainer Serena really was...

"Oh? No problem! Use Giga Drain~!" She grinned.

"Bell! Som!" Rays of green energy sapped the remaining life out of Chinchou, and brought it to Bellanna.

"Noooow! Go Lure Baaaall!" She tossed it up joyfully.

The ball tapped Chinchou, and...
Old 02-01-2013, 10:47 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:

Party:

PC:
Currently: Fishing

"Oh! You caught one!" She happily responded. "I'll catch it for you!"

She unzipped my bag hastily, without my permission, and snatched a Lure Ball. "Bellanna! Take the stage!"

"Bellossom!" A pleasant aroma wafted through the air...

"Use Petal Dance~!" Serena sung.

Bellossom twirled and danced gracefully, summoning petals. The petals bombarded Chinchou, KOing it instantly.

'...Strong' I thought to myself.

Chinchou wasn't done though, we thought it was KOed, but it jumped up with the tiny bit of strength it had left, and shot a bolt right at Bellanna. Though Bellanna was tuned around, she immediately danced out of the way. I could really see how good of a trainer Serena really was...

"Oh? No problem! Use Giga Drain~!" She grinned.

"Bell! Som!" Rays of green energy sapped the remaining life out of Chinchou, and brought it to Bellanna.

"Noooow! Go Lure Baaaall!" She tossed it up joyfully.

The ball tapped Chinchou, and...
Official's Post

The ball shook...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
...Gotcha! Chinchou was caught!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 02-01-2013, 10:58 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:
Currently: LEAVIN

"Gotcha!" Serena smiled. "Now let's show you to the Guru!"

"Don't you already have a rod?" I asked her.

"Yes, but don't you need one?" She questioned me.

"Er, yeah, but it's your catch." I frowned.

"I don't mind at all. I have a Lanturn friend back home~!" She laughed.

"Um, thanks!" I grinned.

We arrived at the Guru's hut and knocked on the door.

"Hello? I have another Chinchou!" I yelled.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:32 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:

Party:

PC:

"Gotcha!" Serena smiled. "Now let's show you to the Guru!"

"Don't you already have a rod?" I asked her.

"Yes, but don't you need one?" She questioned me.

"Er, yeah, but it's your catch." I frowned.

"I don't mind at all. I have a Lanturn friend back home~!" She laughed.

"Um, thanks!" I grinned.

We arrived at the Guru's hut and knocked on the door.

"Hello? I have another Chinchou!" I yelled.
Official's Post

Fishing Guru
The Fishing Guru opens the door. "Oh, hello again!" He looks at you. "Another Chinchou? Caught in a Lure Ball? With a Fishing Rod?! Oh my! Can I see it? Will you trade it for my Super Rod?"

Trade Chinchou for a Super Rod?
Old 02-02-2013, 03:22 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

"Here ya go!" Serena tosses the Pokeball and Chinchou pops out. She hands him Chinchou's ball. He goes into his hut and gets the Super Rod.
Old 04-25-2013, 11:23 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

Corey's PC:
Serena's PC:
Currently: LEAVIN WAITIN

(People are still posting in the WFL, and I don't know why, since it's dead. Buuuuuut I wanted to join them! It's been over two months!)

"Wow, he's been in there a long time..." Serena sighed.

"Yeah. I know." I sighed too.

"How long?" She asked.

"Mm..abouuuuut...two and a half months." I answered.