Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 01-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Zenith Town

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Just fought a crazy ufo flying pokemon thief !
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box



JC dodges the hit with the girl. Ashley jumping out the way as well. A little worried about the girl JC turns around. "Ma'am are alright.." before he could spit it out. The young lady responds.
"Are you two trainers?"

I nod looking over at the other guy.

"We dont know each other..." When JC notices the look on her face he cant help but feel a bit at odds. He wanted to continue on but he also just could leave someone who asked for help.

He lets out a weak smile.
"Sure..Im JC..." he looks at the other trainer, reaching out his hand.
"You are ?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Meeting with some lady and a dude :D

I walked aimlessly around the town, couldn't really decide were to go next. My luck got me to the Pokemart but before I could enter to buy some more Pokeballs, a girl came rushing from the mart and almost crashed with another guy. She apologized to him very hastily and before leaving she stared at the both of us, noticing we were both trainers.

"Wait!" she stared at the both of us, looking desperate. "Are you two Trainers? Thank goodness! Please, I need your help!"

Why am I always getting involved in others problems? Haven't been here for too long. But I can't deny to answer the call of a lady in trouble. In the midst of my thinking I almost failed to notice that the other trainer was introducing himself. He said his name was JC and then stretched his hand towards me and asked my name.

We both shaked hands and I told him my name. ''Hi I'm Luis.'' I turned back to the lady and offered my help too. ''I'll help you too. I can't stand to see a girl unhappy. But what do you want us to do?''


The girl nods as she takes in your names. "Okay, JC and Luis." The desperation in her eyes continues as she explains her plight, "Please, something terrible is happening at the Nova Outpost! My father was doing research there, but he has been kidnapped by a group of cruel men! The whole village is being held hostage!"

Wow, was this chick melodramatic or what? That aside, this does seem pretty serious. You can't help but wonder why the police haven't been involved in this.

What do the two of you do?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 01-23-2013, 08:20 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post






The girl nods as she takes in your names. "Okay, JC and Luis." The desperation in her eyes continues as she explains her plight, "Please, something terrible is happening at the Nova Outpost! My father was doing research there, but he has been kidnapped by a group of cruel men! The whole village is being held hostage!"

Wow, was this chick melodramatic or what? That aside, this does seem pretty serious. You can't help but wonder why the police haven't been involved in this.

What do the two of you do?

B]Trainer: JC
Currently: In Zenith trying to figure out help a paniced trainer.
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box



The young woman stands in front of me. I can tell she is truly stressed by her mannerisms. I try to in take all of what she saying. As she talks she mentions Nova Outpost...I react instantly.

"I was just oustide of Nova...a couple of days ago!" JC pauses as he remembers the horrible Steelix and its rider who destroyed the UFO magnet ship. Since that moment he hasnt been able to get that image out of his head.

"I saw something outside of the Nova Outpost a couple of days ago...If whats happening in Nova has anything to do with that thing. We shouldnt waste anymore time !" JC looks over at the girl.
"Where are my manors , Im JC and you are ?"
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List


Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-23-2013 at 08:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 01-23-2013, 10:30 PM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post






The girl nods as she takes in your names. "Okay, JC and Luis." The desperation in her eyes continues as she explains her plight, "Please, something terrible is happening at the Nova Outpost! My father was doing research there, but he has been kidnapped by a group of cruel men! The whole village is being held hostage!"

Wow, was this chick melodramatic or what? That aside, this does seem pretty serious. You can't help but wonder why the police haven't been involved in this.

What do the two of you do?
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Wondering what the heck is Nova Outpost

By the look of things, this was a serious matter. But why didn't she asked help for the police? Why ask for help to two random strangers when a whole village is kidnapped? I decided to keep this thoughts to myself.

JC also looked very concerned about Nova Outpost, apparently he saw something strange outside of Nova. He then procced to introduce himslef to the lady, I did the same.

''And I'm Luis, nice to meet you.'' I smiled at the girl, trying to cheer her up a bit. ''Well, we should head to Nova before this problem gets more complicated.''
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:03 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Zenith Town

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
B]Trainer: JC
Currently: In Zenith trying to figure out help a paniced trainer.
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box



The young woman stands in front of me. I can tell she is truly stressed by her mannerisms. I try to in take all of what she saying. As she talks she mentions Nova Outpost...I react instantly.

"I was just oustide of Nova...a couple of days ago!" JC pauses as he remembers the horrible Steelix and its rider who destroyed the UFO magnet ship. Since that moment he hasnt been able to get that image out of his head.

"I saw something outside of the Nova Outpost a couple of days ago...If whats happening in Nova has anything to do with that thing. We shouldnt waste anymore time !" JC looks over at the girl.
"Where are my manors , Im JC and you are ?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Wondering what the heck is Nova Outpost

By the look of things, this was a serious matter. But why didn't she asked help for the police? Why ask for help to two random strangers when a whole village is kidnapped? I decided to keep this thoughts to myself.

JC also looked very concerned about Nova Outpost, apparently he saw something strange outside of Nova. He then procced to introduce himslef to the lady, I did the same.

''And I'm Luis, nice to meet you.'' I smiled at the girl, trying to cheer her up a bit. ''Well, we should head to Nova before this problem gets more complicated.''


The girl looked relieved when when the two of you agreed to to help her. She ducks her head repeatedly in a thankful bow, repeating over and over, "Thank you, thank you, JC and Luis! My name is Emma--but you're right! We need to hurry! I'm... I'm really scared for my father..."

She glances anxiously to the west.


*Proceed to Route 5 when ready--You can still go to the store if you need, Judge ;)*
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:12 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Zenith Town

B]Trainer: JC
Currently: In Zenith trying to figure out help a paniced trainer.
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box



JC looks at the two. "I need a moment to get a couple of things." JC heads for the ranch and the mart and quickly returns.

"Alright, lets get going."

Leaving Zenith Town, heading for Route 5
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:24 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Zenith Town

Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Hoppip, Meowth, Nincada
Currently: About to head out to Route 5

The girl looks relieved now that we both accepted to help her and she starts to thank us repeatedly. JC said he needed to do some things and I remembered that I was running low on Pokeballs. ''Oh snap, I almost forgot to go to the mart. I'll be right back.''

I got all the supplies I needed and head back to where Emma was waiting for us.

"Alright, lets get going." JC said and I just nodded. We were now headed to Route 5.

Leaving Zenith and going to Route 5
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 01-30-2013, 08:54 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Zenith Town

I walk into the town with a drowsy look on my face. It isn't a big city, and it certainly isn't technologically advanced, but it's much better than the forest I have been stuck in for months. I scout the area for a place to rest and spot a Egg Center instead. Hm, speaking of Egg Centers... I rummage my bag for a piece of voucher that professor Cedar have given me at the start of my journey. Then, I enter the old shack with the Egg Voucher in my hand.
__________________

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 01-30-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 01-31-2013, 04:29 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Zenith Town (Library)

After thanking the Egg Center receptionist, I walk out of the Egg Center cheerfully with my Egg in my arms. I release the fully rejuvenated Treecko as I sit down on a bench and enjoy the scenery of this old city.
"Tree!" Treecko climbs up a nearby tree and points at a tall building that's nearby.
"Hm, do you want to check it out together?"
"Treecko!" Treecko climbs back down and nodded vigorously.
Someone seems to be very energetic despite the fact that he's been sleeping for a long time. I stand up, carefully picking up the Egg and walk towards the Library with Treecko by my side.
As we enter the large front doors, a wave of dust welcomes us to this ancient information center. Just by looking at this place, I can see that there isn't anyone around. I tilt my head upwards and what lies in front of me is a ceiling full of chandeliers. Surrounding us, are large and dusty bookshelves. I proceed into one of the bookshelves and take a book out while Treecko sits down on a pile of books.
__________________

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 01-31-2013 at 11:38 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 01-31-2013, 01:17 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Zenith Town (Library)

After thanking the Egg Center receptionist, I walk out of the Egg Center cheerfully with my Egg in my arms. I release the fully rejuvenated Treecko as I sit down on a bench and enjoy the scenery of this old city.
"Tree!" Treecko climbs up a nearby tree and points at a tall building that's nearby.
"Hm, do you want to check it out together?"
"Treecko!" Treecko climbs back down and nodded vigorously.
Someone seems to be very energetic despite the fact that he's been sleeping for a long time. I stand up, carefully picking up the Egg and walk towards the Library with Treecko by my side.
As we enter the large front doors, a wave of dust welcomes us to this ancient information center. Just by looking at this place, I can see that there isn't anyone around. I tilt my head upwards and what lies in front of me is a ceiling full of chandeliers. Surrounding us, are large and dusty bookshelves. I proceed into one of the bookshelves and take a book out while Treecko sits down on a pile of books.


Librarian Ky

As you sit there a young lady comes up to you.
"Was there something special you were looking for ?"
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 01-31-2013, 04:09 PM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Librarian Ky

As you sit there a young lady comes up to you.
"Was there something special you were looking for ?"
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Library Girl

"Whoa! Didn't quite noticed you before!" I jump backwards after hearing the soft voice coming from the girl.
"So, looking for anything?" The girl asks once more
"Um... Not exactly, but can you show me around this library? I would like to see the upper floors." I reply with a smile as Treecko looks at the girl suspiciously
__________________

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 02-01-2013 at 03:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 01-31-2013, 05:38 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Library Girl

"Whoa! Didn't quite noticed you before!" I jumped backwards after hearing the soft voice coming from the girl.
"So, looking for anything?" The girl asks once more
"Um... Not exactly, but can you show me around this library? I would like to see the upper floors." I reply with a smile as Treecko looks at the girl suspiciously



Librarian Ky

She lets a cautious smile.
"Some parts of the library are closed off to visitors, but I think I can sneak you by a couple of those spots. "

Ky leads you through the library using her key to open up a door to secure stairway.
"When we get up there please, remember not to touch any of the art. This stuff is kept away from the public because its very valuable and very fragile."

You follow the young librarian through the building. The hidden stair way is covered with beautiful art that has become a little faded . Once you reach the floor aboce you notice the old statues from old exhibits. You notice old books lining the shelves. Ky walks up the shelf pulling one down. She is very careful with it. She flips to specfic page and waves you over.

"This is one of the first articles ever written about the Treecko family. Check it out."
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 02-01-2013, 02:09 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Zenith Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Librarian Ky

She lets a cautious smile.
"Some parts of the library are closed off to visitors, but I think I can sneak you by a couple of those spots. "

Ky leads you through the library using her key to open up a door to secure stairway.
"When we get up there please, remember not to touch any of the art. This stuff is kept away from the public because its very valuable and very fragile."

You follow the young librarian through the building. The hidden stair way is covered with beautiful art that has become a little faded . Once you reach the floor aboce you notice the old statues from old exhibits. You notice old books lining the shelves. Ky walks up the shelf pulling one down. She is very careful with it. She flips to specfic page and waves you over.

"This is one of the first articles ever written about the Treecko family. Check it out."
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Book...

"Hey, it's your ancestors Treecko!" I carefully take the book out of the mysterious librarian's hands and show Treecko a picture of his species' evolution history.
"Treeck!" Treecko's eyes flashes as he stares at his grandfather's grandfather's picture.
"Thanks! I'm sorry you have to go through all the trouble!" I thank the librarian gratefully.
Suddenly, I lose my balance and fall into the floor, with dust clouds appearing simultaneously.
"Whoa, are you okay?" The librarian stretches her hand out.
I hold her hand and stand back up. Then, I brush all the dust away, revealing a broken bust of a man's face on the floor. I stare at the floor, dumbfounded.
"Gasp! What have you done!" The librarian looks at me in shock.
__________________

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 02-01-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 02-01-2013, 02:36 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Zenith Town


Librarian Ky

The librarian looks at you shocked.
"It was a mistake bringing you up here. Sorry but you must go." The Librarian rushes you out the room.Once you are back in the general public area she leaves you heading back into the secret hall locking the door behind her. The whole thing seemed a little rude but, you have no idea what you just damaged. Maybe its best to move on from this place ..
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com