Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-25-2013, 10:50 PM
Snow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow
Default Re: Route 2

Name: Snow
Party: Razor( Bulbasaur), Gaia( Sunkern), Spike( Rattata), Lulu( Buneary)
man never a dull moment ok return Gaia*Recalls sunkern and leaves Razor out*
Razor start with a tackle against the spinirak. *Razor charges at the spinirak and connects as the spinirak shoots a web and attacks with string shot* Razor dodge and use tackle again. Razor goes for another tackle but spinirak counters with poison sting* Try again but dodge the web and poison it shoots now go. Razor charges again dodging a string shot hitting spinirak on it's back as it wriggles to turn upright. Razor tackle one more time. Razor charges in as spinirak turns upright to face a full tackle knocking it back* Now pokeball go *throw a pokeball*
Old 01-26-2013, 01:50 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Rescuing his friends

"My last battle with them?" Anthony put his hand to his chin, "The only Pokemon I saw were 2 Vigoroth. Chain and Link if I recall correctly. They're quick, and they're powerful. Dimir and Selesna didn't stand a chance, Azurius was able to retreat to his shell before they got to him." Anthony sighed, "Your Raticate is fast, but I don't know about it's power. Your Butterfree can fly, that's a big advantage there. Breloom are naturally quick and strong, plus being a fighting type doesn't hurt." Anthony turned to face Stacy, "Honestly, I don't know which would be best against them, all 3 seem like viable options."

Stacy

Stacy
"So he has two Vigoroth huh. Well we have two pokemon fast pokemon who are capable of putting a pokemon to sleep."

She looks at the pokemon.
"You can pick whichever pokemon you like. Ill follow you in."

You must pick the pokemon you like and start the battle. Be careful !

Nothing Happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Party: Razor( Bulbasaur), Gaia( Sunkern), Spike( Rattata), Lulu( Buneary)
man never a dull moment ok return Gaia*Recalls sunkern and leaves Razor out*
Razor start with a tackle against the spinirak. *Razor charges at the spinirak and connects as the spinirak shoots a web and attacks with string shot* Razor dodge and use tackle again. Razor goes for another tackle but spinirak counters with poison sting* Try again but dodge the web and poison it shoots now go. Razor charges again dodging a string shot hitting spinirak on it's back as it wriggles to turn upright. Razor tackle one more time. Razor charges in as spinirak turns upright to face a full tackle knocking it back* Now pokeball go *throw a pokeball*
Official's Post

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stops rolling! Spinarak was captured

You look up noticing that the Spinarak have already gone back to work fixing the their web. You notice a pathway that leads back to the main road.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-26-2013 at 01:54 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:47 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Stacy

Stacy
"So he has two Vigoroth huh. Well we have two pokemon fast pokemon who are capable of putting a pokemon to sleep."

She looks at the pokemon.
"You can pick whichever pokemon you like. Ill follow you in."

You must pick the pokemon you like and start the battle. Be careful !

Nothing Happened
Party:

"I'll stick with Breloom." Anthony said as he patted the Pokeball on his waist. "And thank you for helping me."
Old 01-26-2013, 06:53 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:

"I'll stick with Breloom." Anthony said as he patted the Pokeball on his waist. "And thank you for helping me."

Stacy

Right before you is the door. As you and Breloom approach the door you take a look in. Through a crack in the door you can see most of the pokemon locked in a big cage. You see the two Vigoroth pacing back and forth.

Write a paragraph about the battle.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:27 AM
Snow Offline

Party: Razor (bulbasaur), Gaia (Sunerkern), Spike (Rattata), Lulu (Buneary), Venom (Spinirak)
phew that was weird and the spinirak seem back to normal well i guess i should get going bye spinirak take care. *starts walking on path leading to the main road* i hope i find a pokemon center soon.
Old 01-27-2013, 02:44 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:

Stacy

Right before you is the door. As you and Breloom approach the door you take a look in. Through a crack in the door you can see most of the pokemon locked in a big cage. You see the two Vigoroth pacing back and forth.

Write a paragraph about the battle.
Party:
Currently: About to wreck some stuff

Anthony turned to Breloom, "Now, I know I'm not Stacy, but she's letting me borrow you to rescue my friends." Breloom nodded as if to accept Anthony as a temporary trainer. As soon as Chain and Link had paced to opposite sides of the room he sprang into action. He opened the door and ran in, "Breloom, use Sky Uppercut on Chain!" Breloom ran to the closest Vigoroth and rammed one of it's claws into it's chest, knocking it back. The other Vigoroth started running toward his fallen brother and Breloom. "Quick Breloom, use Mach Punch!" Breloom zipped across the gap and jabbed it's claw into Link's stomach. Link staggered a bit and then slashed his claw across Breloom. "Breloom! Are you alright?" Breloom nodded. Anthony scanned the cages and saw his Pokemon. They were all asleep, or knocked out, he wasn't quite sure which. His bag was on top of the stack of cages, just tossed on top like some garbage. "Alright Breloom, hit Link with a Stun Spore!" Breloom shook his cap and showered a sea of golden dust onto Link, who fell over twitching. Anthony leaned over the paralyzed Vigoroth, "Now be a good Pokemon and stay."

Anthony started to walk towards the cages when a hard tackle knocked him down. "Ow! What the?" Anthony looked up to see Chain standing over him. "Breloom! Quick! Use Headbutt" Breloom charged Chain and rammed his cap into the Vigoroth's back sending him flying a few feet. "Now! While it's down use Stun Spore!" A cloud of golden dust covered Chain, paralyzing it. "I think that settles our dispute." Anthony grabbed his bag to make sure everything was still there. Convinced that nothing was gone, he put it on and began investigating the cages, "Damn, they're locked. Stacy, do you think your Raticate could chew through these locks?"
Old 01-27-2013, 04:51 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Party: Razor (bulbasaur), Gaia (Sunerkern), Spike (Rattata), Lulu (Buneary), Venom (Spinirak)
phew that was weird and the spinirak seem back to normal well i guess i should get going bye spinirak take care. *starts walking on path leading to the main road* i hope i find a pokemon center soon.
Official's Post

Snow feels a bit relieved to see the main pain. Once back on the path he notices Navi Town is right ahead ! Finally youll be able to get a pokemon center and rest.

You see the entrance, do you enter the town ?

Quote:
Party:
Currently: About to wreck some stuff

Anthony turned to Breloom, "Now, I know I'm not Stacy, but she's letting me borrow you to rescue my friends." Breloom nodded as if to accept Anthony as a temporary trainer. As soon as Chain and Link had paced to opposite sides of the room he sprang into action. He opened the door and ran in, "Breloom, use Sky Uppercut on Chain!" Breloom ran to the closest Vigoroth and rammed one of it's claws into it's chest, knocking it back. The other Vigoroth started running toward his fallen brother and Breloom. "Quick Breloom, use Mach Punch!" Breloom zipped across the gap and jabbed it's claw into Link's stomach. Link staggered a bit and then slashed his claw across Breloom. "Breloom! Are you alright?" Breloom nodded. Anthony scanned the cages and saw his Pokemon. They were all asleep, or knocked out, he wasn't quite sure which. His bag was on top of the stack of cages, just tossed on top like some garbage. "Alright Breloom, hit Link with a Stun Spore!" Breloom shook his cap and showered a sea of golden dust onto Link, who fell over twitching. Anthony leaned over the paralyzed Vigoroth, "Now be a good Pokemon and stay."

Anthony started to walk towards the cages when a hard tackle knocked him down. "Ow! What the?" Anthony looked up to see Chain standing over him. "Breloom! Quick! Use Headbutt" Breloom charged Chain and rammed his cap into the Vigoroth's back sending him flying a few feet. "Now! While it's down use Stun Spore!" A cloud of golden dust covered Chain, paralyzing it. "I think that settles our dispute." Anthony grabbed his bag to make sure everything was still there. Convinced that nothing was gone, he put it on and began investigating the cages, "Damn, they're locked. Stacy, do you think your Raticate could chew through these locks?"

Stacy

Stacy, Raticate and Butterfree helped with your attack supporting you the whole time. After the battle Stacy stayed focused.
"You heard the man Ratty ! Break the lock !" With a hard chomp the lock broke. It then broke the others open. You are happy to see your pokemon are fine.

Stacy looks around the room.
" Who ever did this has to pay ! He wont get away from me !" Stacy calls her pokemon. Before taking off she looks at you.
"Please lead these pokemon out of here ! Dont worry about me. Just get the pokemon to safety and remember what I said about understanding your pokemon !"

You notice that their is a side door, you must get the pokemon out asap !

Old 01-27-2013, 05:40 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:

Stacy

Stacy, Raticate and Butterfree helped with your attack supporting you the whole time. After the battle Stacy stayed focused.
"You heard the man Ratty ! Break the lock !" With a hard chomp the lock broke. It then broke the others open. You are happy to see your pokemon are fine.

Stacy looks around the room.
" Who ever did this has to pay ! He wont get away from me !" Stacy calls her pokemon. Before taking off she looks at you.
"Please lead these pokemon out of here ! Dont worry about me. Just get the pokemon to safety and remember what I said about understanding your pokemon !"

You notice that their is a side door, you must get the pokemon out asap !
Party:
Currently: Helping some Pokemon to escape

Anthony throws Breloom's Pokeball to Stacy, "Good luck and thank you. Believe me, I won't forget anything you've said." Once Stacy had left Anthony rallied the Pokemon and led them through the side door. Beyond it, sunlight and freedom. Once free the Pokemon scattered and ran off, all but 3. "Azurius, Selesna, Dimir, I'm so sorry I couldn't keep you safe. I'm glad you're alright and I promise I won't let anything happen to you again." The Pokemon leapt into their trainer's arms, glad to be back where they belonged. Anthony shut the door and pushed a nearby large rock in front of it. "Stun Spore won't last forever, I just hope this will buy us more time." Anthony noticed the sun beginning to set, "Come on, we need to put some distance between us and those tunnels. I just hope Stacy knows what she's doing." Anthony slid down the ledge and headed west into Navi Town.
Leaving Route 2 and entering Navi Town
Old 01-29-2013, 05:01 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party: [Zorua] [Shiro] [Jette]
Currently: Route 2
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

Hiiro walked, and walked, and walked, far from the crossroads he encountered earlier, he was in a new territory. This would also mean new Pokemon to catch! The simple thought of it was enough to give him the adrenaline rush! However, that could also mean new foes could also pop up, and perhaps he could form new friendships or new rivalries, it all depended.

"Hmm, if I were to catch a couple of more Pokemon here, I'd have to deposit a few. I need a well balanced team after all!" Hiiro muttered, as he followed Shiro and Zorua further into Route 2.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 01-29-2013, 02:56 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post

Hiiro walked, and walked, and walked, far from the crossroads he encountered earlier, he was in a new territory. This would also mean new Pokemon to catch! The simple thought of it was enough to give him the adrenaline rush! However, that could also mean new foes could also pop up, and perhaps he could form new friendships or new rivalries, it all depended.

"Hmm, if I were to catch a couple of more Pokemon here, I'd have to deposit a few. I need a well balanced team after all!" Hiiro muttered, as he followed Shiro and Zorua further into Route 2.

Meowth

Shiro stayed slightly ahead of you.
"Perfect I can smell that Machop the psychic used ! At this pace we should catch up with her by night."

*The odds of this happening couldnt have been very high.*

Meowth as usual takes off running. The cat pokemon was turning out be a really had full. As it leaves your sigh you sigh. Second later you hear

"Meowth !!" The loud cry draws your attention.

Stacy

As you rush around the corner you see the Meowth fall over. A trainer emerges from the trees.
"What are the odds a talking Meowth..." She reaches for a pokeball.

Old 01-30-2013, 03:08 AM
Snow Offline

Party: Razor(bulbasaur), Gaia(Sunkern), Lulu(Buneary), Spike(Rattata), Venom(Spinirak)
-phew- finally a place to rest after being out for so long. time to get all of you fixed up *walks into Navi Town*
Old 01-31-2013, 03:26 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Quote:

Meowth

Shiro stayed slightly ahead of you.
"Perfect I can smell that Machop the psychic used ! At this pace we should catch up with her by night."

*The odds of this happening couldnt have been very high.*

Meowth as usual takes off running. The cat pokemon was turning out be a really had full. As it leaves your sigh you sigh. Second later you hear

"Meowth !!" The loud cry draws your attention.

Stacy

As you rush around the corner you see the Meowth fall over. A trainer emerges from the trees.
"What are the odds a talking Meowth..." She reaches for a pokeball.

"Dang it Shiro, don't run away from the group just like that!" Hiiro replied, as he came crashing in.

There was a trainer standing nearby, who looked like she was about to capture Shiro, probably mistaking it for a Wild Pokemon. Hiiro quickly wiped dust off his clothes and walked towards the Trainer. Zorua was following Hiiro by his side, while Jette was partly in mid air. Shiro fell back, probably shocked.

"You can't capture that Pokemon. He belongs to me." Hiiro said...

Old 01-31-2013, 04:50 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

"Dang it Shiro, don't run away from the group just like that!" Hiiro replied, as he came crashing in.

There was a trainer standing nearby, who looked like she was about to capture Shiro, probably mistaking it for a Wild Pokemon. Hiiro quickly wiped dust off his clothes and walked towards the Trainer. Zorua was following Hiiro by his side, while Jette was partly in mid air. Shiro fell back, probably shocked.

"You can't capture that Pokemon. He belongs to me." Hiiro said...

Official's Post Event

You come appon your injured pokemon. The little cat type stumbles over to you and falls down. As you look you notice a trainer emerges from the bushes. She had been hidden there rather well. Your first instinct was to protect your pokemon, then to figure out what had happened. Had this trainer come looking for trouble ? As she approached you kept your guard up.

Stacy

Stacy looked at you curiously. She put back the pokeball.
"Trainer whys this here Meowth running around like a wild pokemon? Dont you know how to train your pokemon ?" Stacy signals Raticate to move forward. "what if I were to say that I wanted your talking Meowth? what would you do to stop me?"

Stacy sends in
and

Stacy seems like someone who is familiar with battling, you better be careful with your next move..If a battle is what you seek you are going to be outclassed so battle smart!

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-31-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old 02-01-2013, 02:50 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Quote:

Official's Post Event

You come appon your injured pokemon. The little cat type stumbles over to you and falls down. As you look you notice a trainer emerges from the bushes. She had been hidden there rather well. Your first instinct was to protect your pokemon, then to figure out what had happened. Had this trainer come looking for trouble ? As she approached you kept your guard up.

Stacy

Stacy looked at you curiously. She put back the pokeball.
"Trainer whys this here Meowth running around like a wild pokemon? Dont you know how to train your pokemon ?" Stacy signals Raticate to move forward. "what if I were to say that I wanted your talking Meowth? what would you do to stop me?"

Stacy sends in
and

Stacy seems like someone who is familiar with battling, you better be careful with your next move..If a battle is what you seek you are going to be outclassed so battle smart!

"Why must all the girls I come across always challenge me? Sigh." Hiiro let out a huge sigh as he face-palmed himself.

Hiiro went forward a little and checked out Shiro for any external damages and not seeing any, he pushed it back a little and stood in front of the Raticate and Butterfree. At his level right now, he'd be beat quite fast, probably in minutes. He was wise not to get into a battle here, as his Pokemon are fairly new and haven't gotten any battle experience as off yet.

"See, just because you let our your Pokemon out of their Pokeball doesn't mean you're not a good trainer or anything. It's called giving them a bit of freedom and fresh air. I'm not a Trainer who keeps his partners inside their capsules all the time, so yeah. Also, I own these Pokemon, by right, you can't even capture them if you wanted to, so I'd say try harder, but I'm not a jerk to woman. You'd have to find some other talking Meowth." Hiiro made sure Raticate and Butterfree didn't make any advances as he stood there like a meat shield in front of his Pokemon.

"If you're going to steal them, I mean that's the only way I see of you getting Shiro, then you'd have to go through me. I'm not going to battle as I am right now. But it's not that easy to put me down!" Hiiro stood still and firm before the Trainer...

Old 02-01-2013, 04:00 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

"Why must all the girls I come across always challenge me? Sigh." Hiiro let out a huge sigh as he face-palmed himself.

Hiiro went forward a little and checked out Shiro for any external damages and not seeing any, he pushed it back a little and stood in front of the Raticate and Butterfree. At his level right now, he'd be beat quite fast, probably in minutes. He was wise not to get into a battle here, as his Pokemon are fairly new and haven't gotten any battle experience as off yet.

"See, just because you let our your Pokemon out of their Pokeball doesn't mean you're not a good trainer or anything. It's called giving them a bit of freedom and fresh air. I'm not a Trainer who keeps his partners inside their capsules all the time, so yeah. Also, I own these Pokemon, by right, you can't even capture them if you wanted to, so I'd say try harder, but I'm not a jerk to woman. You'd have to find some other talking Meowth." Hiiro made sure Raticate and Butterfree didn't make any advances as he stood there like a meat shield in front of his Pokemon.

"If you're going to steal them, I mean that's the only way I see of you getting Shiro, then you'd have to go through me. I'm not going to battle as I am right now. But it's not that easy to put me down!" Hiiro stood still and firm before the Trainer...

Official's Post Event

Stacy rolls her eyes at your speech. Still preparing to battle.

Stacy

" Ya down with the yapping now, cause Im challenging you to a battle..Unless your Yella." Stacy looks at her two pokemon.
"Dont show this kid a bit of mercy! " The two pokemon nod their heads moving in quickly. Raticate rushes in with qiuck attack knocking Zorua to the ground. Butterfree lets loose a pyswave at the little pidgey. The attack was not meant to end the battle but it was a warning. As your pokemon get to the ground you see Stacy smiling.
"Now, I will have that pokemon! Weather you hand it over or I take from you is up to you kid. "

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 02-01-2013 at 04:09 PM.