Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-30-2013, 01:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 6

Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

Following Cage's path makes me feel a bit odd. Dead branches, throne vines and finally an assortment of strange creepy sounds were all that could be heard. I pushed through the path despite the sharp thorns slashing at me. Each little stab felt like a warning of whatever was going to happen next. How had Ash and Emma come this far out? The questions in my mind stopped as Cage froze up. I felt my stomach drop at that moment but I kept moving forward. As I moved past the rat I saw it...dead trees forming a circle. A cold shiver ran through my spin. My eye now fixated on the center...
"Emma...Ash"
The words came out almost in a whisper, but Ash knew I was there. I watched as she turned around. Her body slouching as if she had been in some sort of struggle. She let out a scream that seem to wake up every protective instinct I had. I began to move forward towards the dead trees failing to notice anything else. Areo who had been watching me from a tree flew down and pulled me down the ground as the first shadow ball flew right over. Hitting the dirt I called out to Luis
"Find cover !" I rolled back on my feet nodding at Areo. Looking him in the eyes I whispered
"Get to safe spot and wait for me to call to you, once that happens get Ash and Emma out of their !" The pidgeotto nodded flying up into the trees.

I jumped to my feet finding a safe spot, before I could say to much little ghost had appeared. I reached for trons pokeball. The little guy was a power house but he was to slow. At that moment I missed Hop a lot !! I called to Luis. " Listen Luis, we are going to need to work together, if we time this right we can take out all three of those ghosts at the same time. Use your Skiploom to stun them...but they have to be within 5 feet!"

I reached for Trons pokeball...Looking back over I noticed the massive ghost type in the center. A full frontal attack on a ghost type was going to be terrible..it could move freely around.. Unless. I looked at the circle of dead trees..remembering just how many broken branches and chipped pieces of dead wood had littered the path on the way here. I reach for Bugs and Muds pokeballs. As the two appear they realize the danger we are in. I look at the two I have a plan
"Bug use your string shot to start connecting those dead trees together ! stay out of the sight. That Dusknior cant see you. Mud just find a hiding place. When I give you the signal start to slam into the trees that Bug is connecting. I knew that it wouldnt be enough. I look at Luis..
" After these ghosts are down I have a plan...Its going to sound a little bit crazy though!"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-30-2013, 07:13 PM
lu1z Offline

Name: Luis
Currently: Doing some ghost busting
Party: Rick, Cage, Greed, Breeze, Aril

Cage led us into a hidden path and thus we were inside the darkness of the forest again. But this time the plants looked dry and dead, unlike the other parts of the forest. Something was definitely wrong with this place. The sky was also ominous, as it turned grey almost in an instant making us know it wasn't too long for the rain to come. And then Cage froze in his place not even moving an inch, this made me feel uncomfortable but we had to keep going forward. I picked Cage in my arms and noticed that Aril was also feeling uneasy, as she was shivering almost as if something had scared her.

The next thing I saw made me sweat cold, Emma was lying on the center of what seemed a ritual circle made out from dead trees. Alongside her was JC's Monferno, who looked strangely tired; maybe she battled someone or something but what?

My question was answered as I barely dodged the Shadow Ball that came from JC's way. "Find cover !" I quickly ran towards some dead trees and looked to where the attack came from. A Dusknoir was spinning around, and behind it were 3 little Duskuls.

"Listen Luis, we are going to need to work together, if we time this right we can take out all three of those ghosts at the same time. Use your Skiploom to stun them...but they have to be within 5 feet!" I reach for Breeze's Pokeball and let it out. He was happy to see me but after turning to see the Ghost Pokemon he quickly ran scared to hide behind a tree. ''Oh c'mon Breeze, this is not the time to get scared. We really need your help on this one.'' Summoning his courage, he came back to my side, letting out a war cry. Skiiiiiip!

''Now that's the Breeze I know.'' Now the only question was: How would we get near the ghosts without them noticing our plan? I needed to distract the Dusknoir and the three other ghosts. "After these ghosts are down I have a plan...Its going to sound a little bit crazy though!" Well, his last plan worked very good, hopefully this one will achieve the same.

I nodded at JC and then told my Pokemon the plan. ''Aril and Cage, you two will make it seem that are going to attack the 3 little ghosts but miss them at the last second. Breeze, you are going to shoot your Stun Spore as soon as Aril and Cage get out from there. And I'll attract the attention from the bigger ghost, so that he doesn't protect the others.'' The three of them looked concerned after I finished the last part of my sentence, I smiled at them and assured that nothing bad was going to happen to me, I hope.

The four of us got out from our hiding place, ready to act as we planned. I rushed in front of the ghost before he could finish charging his Shadow Ball. ''Hey, you big slouch. Why don't you try to hit me?'' The Dusknoir was mad at my taunt and shoot the unfinished Shadow Ball at me. I jumped out of the way and kept taunting it to get his attention. Meanwhile, Aril and Cage rushed to where the Duskuls where and jumped to attack them. Caught off-guard, the three ghosts raised their arms to protect themselves. But Aril and Cage missed them like we planned.

''Now Breeze, use your Stun Spore and get the heck out of there. Same goes for you two.'' Aril and Cage came back rushing to their hiding place while Breeze filled the air around them with yellow spores, hitting all of the three ghosts. But before Breeze could reunite with us, the Dusknoir attack him with a Shadow Punch angry at what we had done to his comrades. Breeze was in the brink of fainting and I called him back before more harm could reach to him. Dusknoir returned to his place and started charging another Shadow Ball.

''Ok JC, the ghost are now paralyzed. What next?''

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-30-2013, 08:35 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

In Box

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion. I watched the little ghosts break the hollowed grounds of the dead circle. My focuse than turned to Areo who had been making its way into the trees above. I then watched Quagsire waddling out after Bug. Once bug was in place it began to use its web to connect the trees. The smart little guy moved low and fast. Quag watched me waiting for the sign. My heart raced a little as Luis plan unfolded before our eyes. His Nincada and Raticate had provided the perfect distraction. Everything was going as planned until the Shadow Punch from Dusknoir knocked the Skiploom out. I looked to Luis calling at him
"Fall back Luis dont enter the tree line !"
Now that the ghosts were stunned I sent in the powerhouse. Tron moved in with a couple of strong Shadow punches the ghosts were knocked out. As that was going on . I looked at Luis.
"Keep distracting Dusknoir if you can ! I am setting up something."

Old 01-30-2013, 09:28 PM
lu1z Offline

Currently: Doing some ghost busting

"Fall back Luis dont enter the tree line! Keep distracting Dusknoir if you can! I am setting up something." It was easy to just say that but at least the 3 other Ghosts had been taken care of. I looked back at the Dusknoir who kept charging the Shadow Ball, it had taken some time now so this one was stronger than the previous ones. Good thing is that Cage isn't affected by Ghost attacks so he can make the perfect decoy, but even then Ghost types are known for their nasty status afflicting moves and I didn't want another one of my Pokemon to be weakened.

''Cage, wait until the Dusknoir is ready to attack and use your Sucker Punch. You fall back Aril and be ready in case Cage needs any help.'' Cage ran towards the Dusknoir when he was about to shoot another Shadow Ball at us and punched the Ghost in his chin(do ghosts even have chins?); making the ball shoot in the air. Mad that he missed, the Dusknoir tried another Shadow Punch on Cage only to find out he wasn't affected.

''Hah, you failure of a ghost can't even take out a rat!'' Cage glared at me, a little angry of what I had said. ''Hey chill, you now im just kidding. Besides you ARE a rat Pokemon so don't complain.'' Cage kept avoiding Dusknoir's attack while giving some quick blows back, although they weren't strong enough to show any notice of tiring on the Dusknoir.

''Ready whenever you are JC!''

Old 01-31-2013, 12:32 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

In Box

With Dusknoir distracted the tiny Bug made its way around the trees creating an invisible cage. One spot was left open for Ash and Emma. Once the web was pretty secure Bug moved away from the trees giving JC the signal. JC got up from behind the tree rushing over to where luis was.
"Alright, phase two..I created a web gate around the dead trees. I have Mud ready to go. Ill need you to send Persian in to the only opening left and help get Emma out. My Pidgeotto will get Ash out.. Once they are out Quag will start slamming causes in the branches to start falling down everywhere...you can then send in the big guy to fly over the trees and create a twister inside the wooden cage. The twister will not only cause it pain but with all the debree that is in there the Dusknoir will have no where to run and be knocked out.."
JC pauses.
"I hope that made sense, Persain can enter the section of trees where Bug is waiting."
JC points out Bug who is waiting near the tress with the small opening.

Old 01-31-2013, 04:00 AM
lu1z Offline

Currently: Ghost busting

JC came rushing towards me and started explaining the rest of the plan, it was a bit long but I understood it. "I hope that made sense, Persain can enter the section of trees where Bug is waiting. ''I see... Greed come out,'' Persian came out from his Pokeball, and procced to lick his fur.''Aril, Cage come back.''

''Greed do you see that girl that's lying on the ground? I want you to get her out from there through that web gate.'' Persian's feline agility allowed him to move fast to where Emma was lying down, Pidgeotto was also there ready to take Monferno out. I reached to my pocket to get Rick's Pokeball and threw to the ground in front of me. Gyyyyaaa!

''Just give me the signal and we'll rock him like a hurricane!''

Old 02-01-2013, 01:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Currently: Ghost busting

JC came rushing towards me and started explaining the rest of the plan, it was a bit long but I understood it. "I hope that made sense, Persain can enter the section of trees where Bug is waiting. ''I see... Greed come out,'' Persian came out from his Pokeball, and procced to lick his fur.''Aril, Cage come back.''

''Greed do you see that girl that's lying on the ground? I want you to get her out from there through that web gate.'' Persian's feline agility allowed him to move fast to where Emma was lying down, Pidgeotto was also there ready to take Monferno out. I reached to my pocket to get Rick's Pokeball and threw to the ground in front of me. Gyyyyaaa!

''Just give me the signal and we'll rock him like a hurricane!''
In party:

In Box

''Just give me the signal and we'll rock him like a hurricane!'' Luis said to me as he gave Greed the Persian his orders. I looked at him oddly for a second, his words made me want laugh. Did he say that line on purpose. A nudge by Tron got me focused again. As I tried to focus I thought to myself that damn song is going to be stuck in my head all day! Curse you Luis ! I snapped out of that mind set quickly. My focus turned to the dark gasses creature who had taken my friends hostage. Its body shaped like something out of a nightmare. In any other place I might have been terrified to see this creature. Even now my hand shook a little at the mere sight of it. I guess there was a driving force pushing the erg to run out my thoughts.
"Ash, were going to get you..." I said under my breath.

The time had finally come, the Dusknoir was now distracted. The Raticate had tuanted it long enough. It was time to confuse it! I looked over to Mud who had been waiting out the battle behind a tree. The blue blob watched my every move, with a curious look on his face. As I shouted out the signal. Which was
"Now"
I know, i know that isnt much a of single but here we are and that was my choice.

Quag made its way full speed into the trees on the opposite end of Emma and Ash. With a fully body slam the now connected wall of tress shook letting out mighty deep moan. A sound I could only describe as that of a million old souls warning us to stay back. My focus shifted to the Areo who had also taken off. The powerful bird used its wings to be build altitude , once it was over the tree line it began its dive. I couldnt see much of it but I could only image he looked like an old fighter pilot attacking a ship in one of the great wars. With the wood pieces falling all over Areo used its wings to great a mini twister to blind the Dusknoir. He made his way down picking up Ash and carrying her out of tree line. Before I could even speak Luis had made his move Persain in place.

"Okay Luis, lets do it. Once Emma and Ash are safe its time! The mini wind storm should have blinded that thing but we dont have long...Crush it !"

Old 02-01-2013, 09:51 PM
lu1z Offline

Currently: Fighting Dusknoir

"Okay Luis, lets do it. Once Emma and Ash are safe its time! The mini wind storm should have blinded that thing but we dont have long...Crush it !" Quagsire and Pidgeotto had the Dusknoir confused with everything that was happening. Pidgeotto and Greed had both managed to get Emma and Monferno out; and now it was time for the finale. Once everyone got out from the tree line, I gave Rick the nod to start the attack. Cage and Aril were both back to my side now that there was no need to entertain Dusknoir anymore.

''Alright Rick, use your Twister and finish that Dusknoir!'' Gyyyaaaa!, and with that big roar Rick flew over the tree line and started spinning around it, causing the debri to fly in every direction inside the net cage. Dusknoir's confusion became greater as it could no longer escape and there was no place to hide in there. After a few seconds we could no longer see inside, making us wonder if the Dusknoir was already defeated. And then the net cage collapsed over the Dusknoir, kicking some dirt to the air.

''I hope that was enough to stop it, Rick get back.'' At least now Emma and Monferno were safe. I let out a sigh from the relieve and went to see if both of them were unharmed.

''I think we did JC, we won the battle!''

Old 02-03-2013, 05:31 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
In party:

In Box

''Just give me the signal and we'll rock him like a hurricane!'' Luis said to me as he gave Greed the Persian his orders. I looked at him oddly for a second, his words made me want laugh. Did he say that line on purpose. A nudge by Tron got me focused again. As I tried to focus I thought to myself that damn song is going to be stuck in my head all day! Curse you Luis ! I snapped out of that mind set quickly. My focus turned to the dark gasses creature who had taken my friends hostage. Its body shaped like something out of a nightmare. In any other place I might have been terrified to see this creature. Even now my hand shook a little at the mere sight of it. I guess there was a driving force pushing the erg to run out my thoughts.
"Ash, were going to get you..." I said under my breath.

The time had finally come, the Dusknoir was now distracted. The Raticate had tuanted it long enough. It was time to confuse it! I looked over to Mud who had been waiting out the battle behind a tree. The blue blob watched my every move, with a curious look on his face. As I shouted out the signal. Which was
"Now"
I know, i know that isnt much a of single but here we are and that was my choice.

Quag made its way full speed into the trees on the opposite end of Emma and Ash. With a fully body slam the now connected wall of tress shook letting out mighty deep moan. A sound I could only describe as that of a million old souls warning us to stay back. My focus shifted to the Areo who had also taken off. The powerful bird used its wings to be build altitude , once it was over the tree line it began its dive. I couldnt see much of it but I could only image he looked like an old fighter pilot attacking a ship in one of the great wars. With the wood pieces falling all over Areo used its wings to great a mini twister to blind the Dusknoir. He made his way down picking up Ash and carrying her out of tree line. Before I could even speak Luis had made his move Persain in place.

"Okay Luis, lets do it. Once Emma and Ash are safe its time! The mini wind storm should have blinded that thing but we dont have long...Crush it !"
Quote:
Currently: Fighting Dusknoir

"Okay Luis, lets do it. Once Emma and Ash are safe its time! The mini wind storm should have blinded that thing but we dont have long...Crush it !" Quagsire and Pidgeotto had the Dusknoir confused with everything that was happening. Pidgeotto and Greed had both managed to get Emma and Monferno out; and now it was time for the finale. Once everyone got out from the tree line, I gave Rick the nod to start the attack. Cage and Aril were both back to my side now that there was no need to entertain Dusknoir anymore.

''Alright Rick, use your Twister and finish that Dusknoir!'' Gyyyaaaa!, and with that big roar Rick flew over the tree line and started spinning around it, causing the debri to fly in every direction inside the net cage. Dusknoir's confusion became greater as it could no longer escape and there was no place to hide in there. After a few seconds we could no longer see inside, making us wonder if the Dusknoir was already defeated. And then the net cage collapsed over the Dusknoir, kicking some dirt to the air.

''I hope that was enough to stop it, Rick get back.'' At least now Emma and Monferno were safe. I let out a sigh from the relieve and went to see if both of them were unharmed.

''I think we did JC, we won the battle!''
Your brilliant plan unfolds before your eyes--your teamwork carrying out the job quite effectively. The Dusknoir scowls at you moments before Rick's Twister settles, but its too late for it to do anything. The air swirls around in the trap, stirring up the dirt as well as the surprised ghosts.

Rick returns to your group, looking rather pleased with himself. Whoever claimed he was weak back when he was a Magikarp would certainly eat their words now. Yet due to his departure, the twister begins to die down. The two of you watch anxiously as the dirt settles to the ground...

But there's no sign of the ghosts.

The cage is as empty as a ghost town (good comparison, right?), though the dirt was now littered with broken branches. There's a very good chance that you scared the ghosts off--for now. They probably won't be in the best mood when they return, however...

Emma begins to stir with the disappearance of the Dusknior. Her fair face twitches for a moment, then she slowly opens her eyes. She glances between the two of you and your Pokemon, looking confused, "Wha... what happened?"

Old 02-04-2013, 02:38 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post

Your brilliant plan unfolds before your eyes--your teamwork carrying out the job quite effectively. The Dusknoir scowls at you moments before Rick's Twister settles, but its too late for it to do anything. The air swirls around in the trap, stirring up the dirt as well as the surprised ghosts.

Rick returns to your group, looking rather pleased with himself. Whoever claimed he was weak back when he was a Magikarp would certainly eat their words now. Yet due to his departure, the twister begins to die down. The two of you watch anxiously as the dirt settles to the ground...

But there's no sign of the ghosts.

The cage is as empty as a ghost town (good comparison, right?), though the dirt was now littered with broken branches. There's a very good chance that you scared the ghosts off--for now. They probably won't be in the best mood when they return, however...

Emma begins to stir with the disappearance of the Dusknior. Her fair face twitches for a moment, then she slowly opens her eyes. She glances between the two of you and your Pokemon, looking confused, "Wha... what happened?"
In party:

In Box

JC paused watching the Gyarados creating the twister....Its power was amazing. The Dusknoir stood no chance in that cage. Once the wind finally died down he was shocked to see it was gone. Hopefully the assault was enough to make Dusknoir want to flee and leave them alone. JC quickly focused on the girls, rushing over to Ash. Who seemed to be pretty excited to see him. After a quick look over making sure Ash was fine. He made his way to Emma kneeling down for a second. As she woke up she looked at both Luis and himself.

"Wha... what happened?" Emma's weak words showed that she not remembered anything.

JC paused for a moment looking at Luis. He then turned back.
" We dont really know ...We lost track of you two on Route 5..When we found you again ..A Dusknoir and group of Duskskulls had taken you hostage. " JC turned back to Luis.
"Maybe you could explain it better because Im having a hard time trying to make sense out of this."

Old 02-05-2013, 05:32 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
In party:

In Box

JC paused watching the Gyarados creating the twister....Its power was amazing. The Dusknoir stood no chance in that cage. Once the wind finally died down he was shocked to see it was gone. Hopefully the assault was enough to make Dusknoir want to flee and leave them alone. JC quickly focused on the girls, rushing over to Ash. Who seemed to be pretty excited to see him. After a quick look over making sure Ash was fine. He made his way to Emma kneeling down for a second. As she woke up she looked at both Luis and himself.

"Wha... what happened?" Emma's weak words showed that she not remembered anything.

" We dont really know ...We lost track of you two on Route 5..When we found you again ..A Dusknoir and group of Duskskulls had taken you hostage. " JC turned back to Luis.
"Maybe you could explain it better because Im having a hard time trying to make sense out of this."
Currently: Explaining Emma the events

The cage was now empty, and there were no signs from Dusknoir or the Duskuls. ''Escaping from a fight they started... Cowards.'' I went to check on Emma and Monferno, to see if they were unscathed. This nightmarish battle had finally come to an end. I returned everyone to their Pokeballs, except for Greed, to give them a well earned rest.

''Good job everyone, we really showed those ghosts not to mess with us.'' Greed put Emma on the ground gently, as she started to regain consciuosness. "Wha... what happened?"

She looked very weak and seemed like she had no clue of the events that just happened. "We dont really know ...We lost track of you two on Route 5..When we found you again ..A Dusknoir and group of Duskskulls had taken you hostage." JC was trying to explain things to Emma but was having a hard time doing it. Looking back to me he said "Maybe you could explain it better because Im having a hard time trying to make sense out of this."

I scratched my head for a second and then looked back to Emma. ''How should I start? We managed to avoid any conflicts with the guys in black and then went to look for both of you but you where nowhere to be seen. We then heard a scream coming in the direction of Route 6, probably that was the moment you were taken hostage by the ghosts.'' Emma looked a bit confused, had she really forgotten that much... ''We used Monferno's scent to track you down and that's when we arrived here, you were lying down in the center of some dead trees and Monferno was protecting you from the ghosts attacks.''

I stopped to catch some air and continued my explanation, ''That's when we started fighting them to free you two. I'm still not sure what those ghosts were planning to do with you. This whole place looked like a ritual circle...'' I paused for a moment. ''Now tell us, what's the last thing you remember?''

Just what happened before we found them?

Old 02-05-2013, 06:10 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

Quote:
In party:

In Box

Quote:
Currently: Explaining Emma the events

The cage was now empty, and there were no signs from Dusknoir or the Duskuls. ''Escaping from a fight they started... Cowards.'' I went to check on Emma and Monferno, to see if they were unscathed. This nightmarish battle had finally come to an end. I returned everyone to their Pokeballs, except for Greed, to give them a well earned rest.

''Good job everyone, we really showed those ghosts not to mess with us.'' Greed put Emma on the ground gently, as she started to regain consciuosness. "Wha... what happened?"

She looked very weak and seemed like she had no clue of the events that just happened. "We dont really know ...We lost track of you two on Route 5..When we found you again ..A Dusknoir and group of Duskskulls had taken you hostage." JC was trying to explain things to Emma but was having a hard time doing it. Looking back to me he said "Maybe you could explain it better because Im having a hard time trying to make sense out of this."

I scratched my head for a second and then looked back to Emma. ''How should I start? We managed to avoid any conflicts with the guys in black and then went to look for both of you but you where nowhere to be seen. We then heard a scream coming in the direction of Route 6, probably that was the moment you were taken hostage by the ghosts.'' Emma looked a bit confused, had she really forgotten that much... ''We used Monferno's scent to track you down and that's when we arrived here, you were lying down in the center of some dead trees and Monferno was protecting you from the ghosts attacks.''

I stopped to catch some air and continued my explanation, ''That's when we started fighting them to free you two. I'm still not sure what those ghosts were planning to do with you. This whole place looked like a ritual circle...'' I paused for a moment. ''Now tell us, what's the last thing you remember?''

Just what happened before we found them?
Emma seems troubled by your responses. She frowns as she glances at the circle of trees, but then she shudders and looks away quickly. Her hands fly up to her head as she replies in a shaky voice, "I... I don't know... I remember following your Monferno into the woods... I was starting to get a little worried that we might lose you guys when suddenly... I don't know, I just got really scared for some reason... Then the air got cold and then..."

She squeezes her eyes shut and curls up into a ball. "I don't like this place... Can we get out of here, please?"

The two of you exchange glances, having gotten no where nearer to the solution to this mystery.

You have one of several choices now: to continue on to Nova Outpost, or chance another encounter on Route 6 (maybe you'll find some new Pokemon?).

However, when you give the circle of dead trees another glance, you notice something shiny at the center... Do you investigate?

Old 02-05-2013, 07:01 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

In Box

Emma's first actions are not good. This place has really gotten her. Ash has not let go of me since she climbed on to my shoulders. A strange feeling enters the pit of my stomach. We were not ready for what was coming. It had taken both of us teaming together to take out one pokemon, no matter the outcome what were going to do when we faced a whole team of criminals with powerful pokemon....I looked at Emma who spoke with a shaken voice.
"I don't like this place... Can we get out of here, please?"

I knew what I had to say but it was going to sound cold.
"No Emma, we cant. It took two of us and almost all of our pokemon to beat that one Dusknior. Luis and I arent ready to take on all of Nova's Outpost like this. We need to search for more wild pokemon to help out our teams." I felt uneasy about my words but I would be damned if I was going to storm into a town un prepared. Its at that point the shiny object caught my eye. I looked to Luis and Emma.
" Emma from this point on, one of us will always be with you. Luis, Im going to go check it out. Please stay with her until I come back. "

I reach down onto my belt calling out Tron. The hefty pokemon comes out, each of its heavy movements echoing through the forest. I rush over to the spot as quick as I can. I dont want to leave them standing there.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:28 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
In party:

In Box

Emma's first actions are not good. This place has really gotten her. Ash has not let go of me since she climbed on to my shoulders. A strange feeling enters the pit of my stomach. We were not ready for what was coming. It had taken both of us teaming together to take out one pokemon, no matter the outcome what were going to do when we faced a whole team of criminals with powerful pokemon....I looked at Emma who spoke with a shaken voice.

"No Emma, we cant. It took two of us and almost all of our pokemon to beat that one Dusknior. Luis and I arent ready to take on all of Nova's Outpost like this. We need to search for more wild pokemon to help out our teams." I felt uneasy about my words but I would be damned if I was going to storm into a town un prepared. Its at that point the shiny object caught my eye. I looked to Luis and Emma.
" Emma from this point on, one of us will always be with you. Luis, Im going to go check it out. Please stay with her until I come back. "

I reach down onto my belt calling out Tron. The hefty pokemon comes out, each of its heavy movements echoing through the forest. I rush over to the spot as quick as I can. I dont want to leave them standing there.
Currently: Checking something on the ground

"I don't like this place... Can we get out of here, please?" Emma was very scared and nervous, the only thing she wanted now was to get of this place.

"No Emma, we cant. It took two of us and almost all of our pokemon to beat that one Dusknior. Luis and I arent ready to take on all of Nova's Outpost like this. We need to search for more wild pokemon to help out our teams." Sadly, JC was right. If we needed to join all our forces to beat just one Pokemon then we would be in serious danger if we went against a whole criminal organization. " Emma from this point on, one of us will always be with you. Luis, Im going to go check it out. Please stay with her until I come back. "

JC's attention seemed to be fixated on something that was lying in the ground, it was a shiny object. Wonder what that is... I decided to sat down with Emma and Greed went to my side to lie down for a while, I started rubbing the fur on his back. ''Don't worry, we won't break the promise we made with you. We just need to get stronger, then well have a better chance to free everyone in Nova.''

Emma was quiet, she didn't even look back to me. I just hope we didn't hurt her feelings by taking this decision. ''Just wait a little longer...''

Old 02-08-2013, 05:12 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

Quote:
In party:

In Box

At the instant you say no, Emma's expression turned hurt. However, as you give your reasons, she starts nodding her head in understanding. Still, she says nothing as she stares at the ground, hugging herself closer against the chill in the air.

You decide to investigate the strange objects in the middle of the Dusknoir's haunt, leaving Luis with Emma. Despite your quick pace, you proceed with extreme caution--keeping a wary eye out for any sign of ghostly activity. Nothing too eventful happens when you reach the objects, but you notice that they're half-buried. Curious, you brush aside the dirt, exposing a cluster of spheres.

Some are broken and unusable, but you manage to unearth two of the Moon Balls. Other odd objects are within the pit, but none are useful to you. You must have uncovered the ghosts' treasure horde--they must have stolen these items from other Trainers who had unfortunately come across their path. You try not to think about their fate.

JC obtained two Moon Balls! (One for Luis, of course)

Quote:
Currently: Checking something on the ground

"I don't like this place... Can we get out of here, please?" Emma was very scared and nervous, the only thing she wanted now was to get of this place.

"No Emma, we cant. It took two of us and almost all of our pokemon to beat that one Dusknior. Luis and I arent ready to take on all of Nova's Outpost like this. We need to search for more wild pokemon to help out our teams." Sadly, JC was right. If we needed to join all our forces to beat just one Pokemon then we would be in serious danger if we went against a whole criminal organization. " Emma from this point on, one of us will always be with you. Luis, Im going to go check it out. Please stay with her until I come back. "

JC's attention seemed to be fixated on something that was lying in the ground, it was a shiny object. Wonder what that is... I decided to sat down with Emma and Greed went to my side to lie down for a while, I started rubbing the fur on his back. ''Don't worry, we won't break the promise we made with you. We just need to get stronger, then well have a better chance to free everyone in Nova.''

Emma was quiet, she didn't even look back to me. I just hope we didn't hurt her feelings by taking this decision. ''Just wait a little longer...''
You try to offer Emma some comfort, but she doesn't seem any less fearful. It's almost like she's trying to block out her surroundings--avoiding glancing around the deadened grove. You hardly expect her to respond to you when suddenly she speaks up:

"I understand... I do...," her voice is so quiet that you hardly hear her. "But... I feel like every second we spend getting to Nova is one less second my father has..." She shakes her head as if trying to dispel the thought. "No, I won't complain. I'm lucky you guys are helping me. I just need to be patient."

Greed is looking exhilarated from the battle! Greed gained 1+ Wi-Fi Battle EXP.