Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 01-29-2013, 03:39 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post


Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Persian(Greed), Skiploom(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)
Currently: Looking for Emma

The grunt made me think for a while with those last words he said. Not to be trusted? Now that I think about it, we didn't know much about her aside from her name and the reason she asked us for help. My train of thought was stopped by JC's Pidgeotto and went into the woods.

"I guess you and I are going to have to get on the same page..I normally just do things without considering other peoples involvements. Please accept my apology on the fight back there. " I looked at JC, I didn't knew if I could trust him or not. He seems like an honest person to me.

''Don't worry about it.'' We then started walking towards the west. After taking a few steps, JC started talking to me.

"So where were you heading before Emma stopped us ?" Where was I heading? Even I didnt knew, I was just walking around without a goal in mind. But I do remember seeing a big building that caught my attention.

''I was just walking around town, I didn't knew where to go first. But I remember an old, big building; it was around 5 or 4 story tall. I may visit that place once we finish this.'' I paused for a moment, we were now inside the woods. ''And where were you headed to?''
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box



JC step further into the tall grass using his hands to clear the long branches. Tron followed behind slowly just clearing his own path.
"Gooo Lett!"

JC smiled getting back to his conversation.
" I was looking for Zenith City gym leader ! After days of waiting for him I gave up...I had a list of places to visit while I was here in this region. The mountain was on my list..but that got side tracked and I was forced to come back here to.."

He stops abruptly as he hears the sound of Pidgeotto.
"We gotta be getting close." JC started running throught the tall grass.
With the grunts gone, you guys begin to converse in an attempt to get to know one another. The path starts leading you through tall grass, however, which obscures your vision somewhat. So far you haven't seen heads or tails of JC's Monferno or Emma.

Well, until a shrill scream echoes through the forest. You exchange quick glances with each other before rushing forwards, trying to tear your way through the grass as fast as physics would allow you. Suddenly, the vegetation stops, and you find yourself staring at a sign:

ROUTE 6

The scream most likely came from that direction--you're sure of it. Will you proceed?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 01-29-2013, 04:17 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post






With the grunts gone, you guys begin to converse in an attempt to get to know one another. The path starts leading you through tall grass, however, which obscures your vision somewhat. So far you haven't seen heads or tails of JC's Monferno or Emma.

Well, until a shrill scream echoes through the forest. You exchange quick glances with each other before rushing forwards, trying to tear your way through the grass as fast as physics would allow you. Suddenly, the vegetation stops, and you find yourself staring at a sign:

ROUTE 6

The scream most likely came from that direction--you're sure of it. Will you proceed?

Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box




The scream sends a chill down my spin. I want to stop and turn back but then I realize Ash is somewhere out there. There is no way Im going to let something happen to her or Emma. I look at Luis
"Be ready for anything!" its all I could think as I call back Tron.

Leaving Route 5 for Route 6
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 01-29-2013, 04:39 PM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post






With the grunts gone, you guys begin to converse in an attempt to get to know one another. The path starts leading you through tall grass, however, which obscures your vision somewhat. So far you haven't seen heads or tails of JC's Monferno or Emma.

Well, until a shrill scream echoes through the forest. You exchange quick glances with each other before rushing forwards, trying to tear your way through the grass as fast as physics would allow you. Suddenly, the vegetation stops, and you find yourself staring at a sign:

ROUTE 6

The scream most likely came from that direction--you're sure of it. Will you proceed?
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Persian(Greed), Skiploom(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)
Currently: Going to Route 6

Damn, it's just one problem after another.

JC and I hurried to were we had heard the scream coming from, but the vegetation was very dense making our movements sluggish for a while. When it finally came to an end we were greeted with a sign that said: ROUTE 6

"Be ready for anything!" JC then ran off onto Route 6, looking very worried about the others.

''Hey, wait for me!'' I started running after him before I lost his track. Aril still was oblivious to the situation, as she was enjoying the breeze made from my running. Ah, such an easygoing creature...

I just hope nothing bad has happened to Emma or Monferno.

Leaving Route 5 and entering Route 6
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com