Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 11-01-2012, 07:09 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: CM's Pokémon Black 2 Nuzlocke

LoL, I must not be reading thoroughly enough xD That tends to happen when it's late xD But okay! :D Hmm... I think I want to vote for... Nisha ^^

Hahah, and why, whenever he says fabulous, do I think of this guy? xD

But wow, why is Black 2 so much nicer? xDDDD

Old 11-01-2012, 06:24 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
LoL, I must not be reading thoroughly enough xD That tends to happen when it's late xD But okay! :D Hmm... I think I want to vote for... Nisha ^^

Hahah, and why, whenever he says fabulous, do I think of this guy? xD

But wow, why is Black 2 so much nicer? xDDDD
Nisha will be happy to hear that :3

Probably because he sounds exactly like Kailash? X3

I do not sound like that!

Sure you don't, Kai. *dodges Ice Shard*

I have no idea why B2 is so much nicer than W2...

---

VOTING FOR THE NEXT CO-HOST IS AS FOLLOWING!!
REMEMBER! You can vote for more than one character at a time!

0 Spinel the Trainer
3 Kailash the Glaceon
1 Leah the Servine
0 Zuzen the Watchog
0 Fenris the Lucario
0 Amaterasu the Growlithe
1 Felix the Victini
0 Nerina the Vaporeon
1 Nisha the Woobat Swoobat
0 Cary the Sandile
0 Bellatrix the Scraggy
1 Pendragon the Trapinch

NUMBER OF QUESTIONS/COMMENTS SENT IN FOR Q&A SPECIAL - 0

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 11-02-2012 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Votes from VMs and PMs
Old 11-03-2012, 02:29 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

NO VOTES FOR SPINEL?! WELL, I NEVER.

*Votes for Spinel*

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 11-03-2012, 02:40 AM
Dragotech Offline

Decides to vote!!
Spoiler:
Cary the Sandile!!

cuz they are awesome
Old 11-03-2012, 02:48 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all! Crystal here to give you a quick update as to the status of this Nuzlocke challenge!

First of all.. Thank you all so much! Thanks to all of you who have read this, it has become the most viewed thread on the page! I tell you, I never dreamed it would get as many views as it has now. I only though a few of my good friends on here would follow this. I really did. Never did I imagine it would be this popular.

I only have one in-game update. I'm doing some training right now before continuing the story, and we have had an evolution! If you've checked the first post you already know this, but let's give a round of applause to Nisha for evolving into a Swoobat!

(c) orcacookie.deviantART.com

Next, for those who are following this but are not members of the forum, or even members, I have set up an email specifically for this Nuzlocke. Feel free to send me questions anything related to the Nuzlocke, this one or any of my others. Spinel is the trainer in all of them, only her Pokémon change. I will provide links to each of the stats pages of the games she is featured in so you can see her Pokémon. They will be updated shortly as well since I have played a bit and need to reformat some things. Anyway, I got off track. The email is spinelnuzlocke@ymail.com. Feel free to send messages through that. Now let me quickly link you to the other Nuzlocke challenges this trainer is featured in just in case you wish to ask me (or her, or even her Pokémon) anything about any of the games.

Pokémon SoulSilver Nuzlocke stats
Pokémon Platinum Nuzlcoke stats
Pokémon Black 2 Nuzlcoke stats

I do have a fourth one, but that one shall not be counted. It's a Pokémon White Nuzlocke (it's after my Black version stats), but really that was a sort of trial run I was doing. It was so I could nickname Unova Pokémon ahead of time before starting Black 2. So the White version Nuzlocke has no affect to Spinel's story whatsoever and is only used to nickname Unova native Pokémon, as well as get a feel for what Pokémon are in which areas.

Lastly, I have made a tumblr for Spinel and all of her Pokémon. I did this since I did not do a thread like this for the SoulSilver and Platinum runs, so I can update on the tumblr things like new captures, evolutions, or unfortunate departures. Also that can be a place for people to ask her other Pokémon questions or ask about her journeys through Johto and Sinnoh. The story I'm writing based on the playthroughs are slow going, so I figured this would be a fun way to pass time when thinking of what to write for the story and for those who are interested get them to interact with the characters from previous regions. I will be making a profile thread here on the forum for all of the characters, most likely in the Pokémon: General Board. If something like that is in the wrong place a Gmod is more than welcomed to move it to the correct location. I should probably link y'all to it now, shouldn't I? Here's the link! I'm still customizing it, so I apologize for the plain/boring appearance.

Please post, email, PM, or VM me your thoughts! I would love to hear from y'all! I can tell you that doing all of this Nuzlocke stuff, playing the games with the rules, coming up with story ideas and personalities for all the characters, and posting updates like this... it's the most fun I've had in a long time. I haven't felt this close to characters I've created for a good while. They feel like they're a part of me and they've been keeping me in a good mood. So yeah, I am glad it has gotten a lot of views and I'm glad that a lot of my friends and people I don't know as well seem to be enjoying this. Maybe I've taken it too far with creating an email and tumblr for this, but either way I had fun creating them. Anyway, your feedback is much appreciated and I do hope to hear from some of you if you have a spare moment.

Until next time, folks!

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
NO VOTES FOR SPINEL?! WELL, I NEVER.

*Votes for Spinel*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Decides to vote!!
Spoiler:
Cary the Sandile!!

cuz they are awesome
1 Spinel the Trainer
3 Kailash the Glaceon
1 Leah the Servine
0 Zuzen the Watchog
0 Fenris the Lucario
0 Amaterasu the Growlithe
1 Felix the Victini
0 Nerina the Vaporeon
1 Nisha the Swoobat
1 Cary the Sandile
0 Bellatrix the Scraggy
1 Pendragon the Trapinch

QUESTIONS/COMMENTS SENT IN FOR Q&A SPECIAL

1 question for Spinel

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 11-03-2012 at 06:42 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 07:55 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Hai, darlings! Kailash checking in this time! I have got some fabulous news for you!

So CM and I have talked, and she decided to let me host the next installment while she plays the game! It's only because you all seem to love me so much. However I had to agree to not be a candidate for the next co-host voting. Small price to pay. However, this means you all have to chose my co-host! Six of my teammates have all had one vote, so you all will have a chance to vote for one of them.

From what I have heard, both Felix and Nisha really want to co-host. Reading the comments here, I do agree that our lovely trainer should get a chance to stand in the spotlight. But Crystal has decided to not chose herself. At first she thought of assigning everyone a number and then use a randomizer, but when she started thinking to hold another vote and see what the followers want. She really wants to get you darlings involved. All we are asking is if you have a spare moment to please send her a message, it be on here or to the email she provided in the last post. She enjoys bringing you entertainment, and it really boosts her self-esteem if you leave a quick comment just saying you liked it and look forward to more updates.

Now I'll stop going on about that. We are leaving the new nominees in this post for the co-host of the next in-game update post. We all look forward to seeing who you choose and reading any feedback/questions/comments you generously leave us. Don't forget to PM Crystal for questions or comments you would like to have featured in our future Question & Answer Special! I'll be sure to see you all again real soon, darlings!

---

2 Spinel the Trainer
1 Leah the Servine
1 Felix the Victini
1 Nisha the Swoobat
0 Cary the Sandile
0 Pendragon the Trapinch

QUESTIONS/COMMENTS SENT IN FOR Q&A SPECIAL

1 question for Spinel

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 11-04-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

KAI! Totally fabulous news!

Did you find yourself those new celeb sunglasses yet? ;3

Votes... hmmm...

Put me down for 1 Leah and 1 Spinel please and thank-you! ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-03-2012, 08:17 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
KAI! Totally fabulous news!

Did you find yourself those new celeb sunglasses yet? ;3
I did, hon. But as soon as I got home with them they were taken from me...

Spoiler:
(c) purpleearsofcorn.deviantart.com

Oh well. I don't mind sharing. I'm already fabulous without sunglasses! All I really need is my scarf!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Votes... hmmm...

Put me down for 1 Leah and 1 Spinel please and thank-you! ^^
You're votes have been added in the last post :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-04-2012, 05:21 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Hwaaaa?! Kailash, DARLING! You're not in the vote?! You would've been A-MAZ-ING. Anyways...GARRRRRR....DERP. I need another vote!

You can do it! Vote for someone!

...Uh...Uh...UH...24! I VOTE 24! I'll edit this when I make up my mind.../Goes to collect thoughts/

Done! It's Spinel!

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 11-04-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:40 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
Hwaaaa?! Kailash, DARLING! You're not in the vote?! You would've been A-MAZ-ING. Anyways...GARRRRRR....DERP. I need another vote!

You can do it! Vote for someone!

...Uh...Uh...UH...24! I VOTE 24! I'll edit this when I make up my mind.../Goes to collect thoughts/

Done! It's Spinel!
Hon, I'm hosting the next installment! It's gonna be fabulous! I just need a co-host. We need to show some of the others' personalities!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 01-28-2013, 05:43 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all!

CM here, back after a long break. Let me apologize for that. A lot happened that I won't get into here. I have played a bit during my break, so I'll let y'all's favorite Black 2 Nuzlocke team member update y'all on what happened during my leave.

Hai, darlings! Long time no see!

Wish I could say I was busy with something absolutely fabulous, but sadly that's not the case. I guess you could say I was on a bit of a vacation. Spinel went back to Johto for a while to finish the Pokémon league there. She even caught a Legendary! So sadly those of us here in Unova didn't have much to do, so we just kinda lazed around.

Anyway! So we last left off with Pendragon the Trapinch joining our little team. He's rather quiet, I'll say, but he'll open up in time. After he joined us Spin decided it was time to move on, not even fully exploring the resort. But I can't blame the darling. The sandstorm was annoying and the sand got caught in my fur! And-- Well, I'll stop there before I start rambling about unimportant things.

Back on Route 4 we went, heading for Nimbasa City. I tell you I was excited to see it! I personally want to see the theater, but I highly doubted we'd go. And I was right. But maybe next time. Anyway before that was something called Join Avenue. Nothing special happened there in my opinion so I'll just skip that part.

In Nimbasa we did some sight seeing. Spin had a Tag Battle with a trainer named Nate and his Pignite against the Subway Bosses Emmet and Ingo. I didn't participate, but I had fun watching. After that we went to the amusement park. That was so much fun! We found a lost Xtransceiver that apparently belongs to some guy name Curtis. Not to sure of that, honestly, but I'm not going to worry about it for now. After that we rode the Ferris wheel before exploring the old Nimbasa Gym. Both were really fun.

Now I bet you all thought I'd say it was fabulous, huh? That's for the new Nimbasa Gym. The runway and music... Fabulous! Now I was just moral support, not actually battling in the gym since I'm not the greatest match-up against Electric-types, except for the Pokémon Emolga, but with Ground-types on the team I got to just sit back and watch. Cary was leading the team this time, followed by Pendragon. She did a fabulous job. She even evolved! ... After the gym. Like one trainer battle after the battling Elissa. Now I don't need to tell you my opinion on the Electric-type leader, do I?

(c) phantomluna.deviantart.com

After the gym and a quick trip to the Center we went to Route 5. We had a run-in with Bianca again and she taught us about Hidden Grottos. Apparently Pokémon with rare abilities hide in those, but we didn't catch the one in the grotto Bianca showed us. Instead a female Leipard named Cleopatra joined us, but for the time being she's kept in Spiny's PC. Then after that we crossed the Driftveil Bridge, where Oddette the female Ducklett was also sent to the PC.

(c) moonwild.deviantart.com
Cleopatra
Lv. 24
Item: none
Ability: Limber
Nature: Careful (+Sp. Def, -Sp. Atk)
Often lost in thought (Sp. Atk)
-Pursuit
-Fury Swipes
-Torment
-Fake Out

(c) panxchi.deviantart.com
Odette
Lv. 23
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Serious (no change)
Sturdy body (Def)
-Water Pulse
-Arial Ace
-BubbleBeam
-FeatherDance

Now you may or may not already know, I am a Pokémon of fashion. I was absolutely horrified when I saw those Arceus awful Team Galatic uniforms, even more so when I saw the silver version. We had no idea there were two branches of Galatic, not to mention the silver wearing ones were turning a new leaf and returning the Pokémon they had originally stolen. I don't think any of us knew how to handle this information, honestly. Of course we found all that out after we followed the silver Galatic's directions to a house and had a battled with an old guy named Rood. It was a easy battle for us. After his story he asked Spinel to take care of a Zorua that had once belonged to their king. Being the kind-hearted person she is of course she agreed. Honestly I'm not sure if I can trust the dark fox, so I'll be keeping my eye on him.

(c) mangriff39.deviantart.com
Zoura
Lv. 25
Ability: Illusion
Nature: Hasty (+Speed, -Def)
Proud of its power (Atk)
OT: N
-Faint Attack
-Taunt
-Fury Swipes
-Scary Face

After all of that our trainer decided it would be best to travel to Route 6 for some training before taking on the Driftveil Gym. Now do you all remember her insane luck earlier on with encountering Pokémon with a low encounter rate when first entering a route? Well she still has it. We found a little Karrablast who went by the name of Issun. For now he's in the PC, but I'm sure we'll see more of him later.

(c) winter-freak.deviantart.com
Issun
Lv. 23
Ability: Shed Skin
Nature: Quirky (no change)
Capable of taking hits (Def)
-Fury Attack
-Fury Cutter
-Headbutt
-Endure

((CM: Virtual cookies for anyone (other than Eternal Moonlight) who gets the references with the Karrablast and another team memeber.))

Shortly after that we met this nice breeder, April, and she's been helping us train for our battle against Clay. We had previously gone to the gym and challenged some of the trainers there, but after some close calls because of level differences Spinel decided it was best we train before battling the leader. So we've basically been training like crazy. Now sure whe-

Come on, Kailash! We're going to the gym to challenge Clay!

Would you look at that! Spin, hon! Why not share your thoughts with the viewers during the battle? Some people had wanted you to host the next installment.

I suppose I can do that. However I'm not sure what to say.

Then let me ask you some questions as we make our way to Clay.

I have no problem with that.

Fabulous! First: What do you think of Clay's gym?

It's... unique. I haven't seen or heard of an underground gym before. However I don't like the conveyor belts.

Why's that?

There's set so it's a maze. I wasn't happy when I had hit a dead end.

Understandable, darling. Now, do you have a strategy for battling against Clay's Ground-type Pokémon?

I do, and I apologize that you're only backup in this battle.

No need to apologize, hon. I'll get my spotlight soon enough. Oh look! Time to shine, darling! Now while Spin has a brief conversation with Clay I want to say that the Pokémon who are participating in this battle trained hard. I have no doubt we'll be victorious!

vs

So Clay leads with Krokorok. Good thing Fenris is up front. He should have no problem- Did not expect Krokorok to still be standing after Fen's Force Palm. That Bulldoze did a good amount of damage to him. I'm kind glad we both took a turn to heal our Pokémon.

But Fenris is a tough Lucario. And after that heal he made quick work of that Krokorok.

I had no doubt. That's why I had him lead. But it's time to pull him back, I'm afraid. He's not a good match-up against Ground-types, and he's already taken a good amount of damage.

Then who's next? Nerina?

She'd be good because of type, but she currently does not know any Water-type moves. So sadly no, she's not up next.

Oh yeah...

vs

Leah's going to face off against Sandslash. She has an advantage being a Grass-type.

... But it survived her first Leaf Storm attack.

I can see that, Kai. It may be standing after the first, but as we are seeing now the second proved too much.

And now the final round. We can do this!

vs

You sure you want to send her out? Excadrill is a fully evolved Pokémon with higher speed and-

It only took one Hi Jump Kick from Bellatrix to knock him out, thus giving us the win.

I will not underestimate her again. Don't want to get on her bad side now do I?

This Quake Badge makes our total badge count to five. We're one step closer to challenging the Unova league.

Uh... Where's Clay taking us now on this elevator?

I don't know...

*sigh* Just a short cut to exit the gym. We can finally go into the light again!

And why am I not surprised to see Jasper waiting for us outside the gym?

Because he's our stalker?

Not funny.

I thought it was.

You're lucky he can't understand what you say.

I know, dear.

And I think it's best we stop here for now. We're not going to take on the World Tournament yet.

You're going to make us wait!? But the tournament will be exciting and fun for us!

Yes, we're ending here. I'm getting tired. I have done a lot today already, a lot of training, and we all need a break.

I see your point, hon. I'll give you that. We could use a rest.

Thank you. Now how about you close us out?

Gladly! *addresses the audiance* Until we meet again, stay fabulous!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-28-2013 at 07:49 AM.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:23 AM
tary313 Offline

how can i get nuzlocke on pokemon balck 2
Old 01-30-2013, 05:42 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

So good to see this back! :D Kailash, darling, you've been missed! <3

Man, you certainly swept through Clay's gym :O I'm curious, though--how come you didn't use Kailash anywhere? :o

(But yay, we got to hear from Spin as well! :D)

Old 01-30-2013, 05:47 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tary313 View Post
how can i get nuzlocke on pokemon balck 2
It's not something you get on the game itself. It's just a set of rules you play by when playing the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
So good to see this back! :D Kailash, darling, you've been missed! <3

Man, you certainly swept through Clay's gym :O I'm curious, though--how come you didn't use Kailash anywhere? :o

(But yay, we got to hear from Spin as well! :D)
It's good to be back, darling! :3

I think I did use Kailash in Elissa's gym against the Emolga (can't remember if was Elissa's or one of the trainers before her), but I was writing from memory so I can't fully remember. And he was used against some trainers in Clay's gym but not in the leader battle itself. The reason for that is because he's going to be my leader in Drayden's gym. And I'm sure he'll get a appearances against Jasp-

The stalker!

*sigh* He'll be in some rival battles, I'm sure. Also I only was able to beat Clay so easily was with how much grinding I did beforehand. I started liking those breeders that you can battle as much as you want X3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 02-05-2013, 07:47 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Awesome update, too bad you got a stalker now. That's never fun. But, on the plus side... welcome back, Kai ^^

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }