Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-24-2013, 08:28 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 5

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

JC arrives on Route 5 from Zenith. He looks down at Ash.
"Whatever happens stay close." JC knows something big is coming. If Emma was right they didnt have any time to waste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Currently: Going to Nova.
Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Meowth(Greed), Hoppip(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)

''Aril, come out.'' I pointed the Pokeball in the direction of my shoulder and out came the little Nincada. Aril scuttled her way towards the top of my head where she laid down to gaze at the scenery.

JC was talking with his Monferno and Emma still had a worried look on her face. We needed to get to our destination fast or who knows what might happen...

Entered Route through Zenith Town

The shady shelter of Eternity Forest slips away as you travel across Route 5. The bright spring sun shines down on you without restraint, lifting your spirits despite the urgency of your mission. To the south you see a mountainous ridge rising out of the edge of the forest--but your destination lies to the north, to a more wooded and cold region. JC has seen his share of this route--but Luis is taking in new sights. You wonder what kind of Pokemon can be found on this route...

The bright weather seems to put Emma more at ease, though the worry is still plain in her eyes. After some time, she softly utters, "... Guys? I really appreciate you coming... I'm just so... scared. I hope they aren't doing anything... well, you know..." She's growing more anxious.

Suddenly, she lets out a gasp and freezes in the middle of the route. Her eyes are locked on something ahead in the distance. The two of you follow her gaze just in time to see two people come around a bend in the path. They're dressed in black jackets, with sharp-pointed hoods pulled over their heads. A white circle is patterned on their dark undershirts. Their eyes are obscured by black glasses.

????

(^Temporary Sprites, lol^)

"She couldn't have gone this far, could she?" You overhear one of these folks grunting to the other. "Not without her own Pokemon...?"

"I wouldn't think so," the other replied. "But the boss says she's a slippery one. Just do your job and keep your eyes peeled."

Emma seems frightened by the appearance of these strangers. She immediately hides behind you.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:30 PM
lu1z Offline

Currently: Some shadowy figures appear!
Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Meowth(Greed), Hoppip(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)

This route was brighter than the last ones, a sign that we had exited Eternity Forest. Wonder what kind of Pokemons I could fine here? I kind of needed another Pokemon for my party and looks that we are going to need every bit of help.We had been walking in silence for some time now, clearly this wasn't the most talkative group.

"... Guys? I really appreciate you coming... I'm just so... scared. I hope they aren't doing anything... well, you know..." Emma broke the silence, her voice sounded anxious. But her next reaction caught me by surprise, as she stood there paralyzed by something. I looked towards the path to see the reason of her reaction and I saw two shady looking guys coming our way. They had a strange pattern on their shirts, maybe they were in some kind of cult or something. But what struck me most was the conversation they were having.

"She couldn't have gone this far, could she? Not without her own Pokemon...?"

His buddy quickly replied to the other person. "I wouldn't think so, but the boss says she's a slippery one. Just do your job and keep your eyes peeled."

Could they be...? They must be. These guys must be part of the group that kidnapped the village, and now they were looking for Emma. I grab Rick's Pokeball without looking too suspicious and put both of my hands in my pocket. Aril was still on my head, unaware of the two folks that were coming this way. Emma was now behind us, trying to hide from the pair.

''Let's try walking past them.'' I whispered to both JC and Emma. ''But be ready in case something goes wrong.''

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-24-2013, 11:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Official's Post

The shady shelter of Eternity Forest slips away as you travel across Route 5. The bright spring sun shines down on you without restraint, lifting your spirits despite the urgency of your mission. To the south you see a mountainous ridge rising out of the edge of the forest--but your destination lies to the north, to a more wooded and cold region. JC has seen his share of this route--but Luis is taking in new sights. You wonder what kind of Pokemon can be found on this route...

The bright weather seems to put Emma more at ease, though the worry is still plain in her eyes. After some time, she softly utters, "... Guys? I really appreciate you coming... I'm just so... scared. I hope they aren't doing anything... well, you know..." She's growing more anxious.

Suddenly, she lets out a gasp and freezes in the middle of the route. Her eyes are locked on something ahead in the distance. The two of you follow her gaze just in time to see two people come around a bend in the path. They're dressed in black jackets, with sharp-pointed hoods pulled over their heads. A white circle is patterned on their dark undershirts. Their eyes are obscured by black glasses.

????

(^Temporary Sprites, lol^)

"She couldn't have gone this far, could she?" You overhear one of these folks grunting to the other. "Not without her own Pokemon...?"

"I wouldn't think so," the other replied. "But the boss says she's a slippery one. Just do your job and keep your eyes peeled."

Emma seems frightened by the appearance of these strangers. She immediately hides behind you.
In party:

In Box

JC takes a breath of fresh air as they enter Route 5. This journey across the area had been uneventful. His peace fades away as the reality of the situation kicks in. How could he possibly fight that creature, his pokemon were no where near the level that was required..No only that he didnt know anything about his traveling partners. Emma sadly seemed more scared than anything. Luis seemed nice but his journey hadnt been going that long.
The appearance of the two guys brought an uneasy feeling to JC's guts. Ashley let out a low growl. The Monferno must have felt the fear rising in their traveling mate. With Emma moving behind them to hide. Luis stepped forward making a suggestion.

''Let's try walking past them.'' he whispered to both of us.
''But be ready in case something goes wrong.'' he warned.

Nothing against Luis but I wasn't sure just walking directly past them with Emma behind hind us was going to work. I smirked as I had remembered a movie from a couple of years ago.
"I looked at him. If you dont mind I have a plan..."

I tilt my head so Emma can hear me.
" We have one chance for this to work. When the Sandstorm starts follow Ashley into the woods." I then turned to Luis. "How about we try this." I winked at him only hopin that he would understand what I was doing.
I grab a pokeball calling out Tron who came out. When he came out I stopped and looked at him.
"This guy wants to battle TRON !!!!"I shouted. Tron stopped his feet kicking up dust into the air. I then shoved Luis who was not really expecting it.
"No one insults my pokemon." as the sand flew into the air I called to him. "I want you to hit me! " I smiled hoping this would work.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-25-2013, 03:23 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
In party:

In Box

JC takes a breath of fresh air as they enter Route 5. This journey across the area had been uneventful. His peace fades away as the reality of the situation kicks in. How could he possibly fight that creature, his pokemon were no where near the level that was required..No only that he didnt know anything about his traveling partners. Emma sadly seemed more scared than anything. Luis seemed nice but his journey hadnt been going that long.
The appearance of the two guys brought an uneasy feeling to JC's guts. Ashley let out a low growl. The Monferno must have felt the fear rising in their traveling mate. With Emma moving behind them to hide. Luis stepped forward making a suggestion.

Nothing against Luis but I wasn't sure just walking directly past them with Emma behind hind us was going to work. I smirked as I had remembered a movie from a couple of years ago.

" We have one chance for this to work. When the Sandstorm starts follow Ashley into the woods." I then turned to Luis. "How about we try this." I winked at him only hopin that he would understand what I was doing.
I grab a pokeball calling out Tron who came out. When he came out I stopped and looked at him.
"This guy wants to battle TRON !!!!"I shouted. Tron stopped his feet kicking up dust into the air. I then shoved Luis who was not really expecting it.
"No one insults my pokemon." as the sand flew into the air I called to him. "I want you to hit me! " I smiled hoping this would work.
*Im assuming I can post a reply for this, if Im wrong just tell me*

Name:Luis
Currently: Putting JC plan in action

''If you dont mind I have a plan..." JC told me, not very sure about my plan. Now that I think of it, I kinda told the first thing that came to my mind. He winked at me and called out one of his Pokemon.

''Wait why ar-'' I stopped before finishing my sentence as I realized what he wanted to do.

"This guy wants to battle TRON !!!!" He then shoved me, making me lose my balance for a moment. "No one insults my pokemon." Haha, a distraction of course. I smiled back at him and decided to follow his lead.

''Hey Aril,'' the little Nincada incorporated, letting out a tiny yawn. ''go and teach these fools a lesson. They're probably so weak they won't even stand for 10 seconds.'' Aril jumped down to the ground and was ready to fight, altough she didn't knew this was just a staged fight. ''Hit him with your Leech Life Aril!''

The tiny bug launched towards the golem Pokemon, while I awaited for JC to continue on with his plan.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:11 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

Quote:
In party:

In Box

Quote:
*Im assuming I can post a reply for this, if Im wrong just tell me*

Name:Luis
Currently: Putting JC plan in action

''If you dont mind I have a plan..." JC told me, not very sure about my plan. Now that I think of it, I kinda told the first thing that came to my mind. He winked at me and called out one of his Pokemon.

''Wait why ar-'' I stopped before finishing my sentence as I realized what he wanted to do.

"This guy wants to battle TRON !!!!" He then shoved me, making me lose my balance for a moment. "No one insults my pokemon." Haha, a distraction of course. I smiled back at him and decided to follow his lead.

''Hey Aril,'' the little Nincada incorporated, letting out a tiny yawn. ''go and teach these fools a lesson. They're probably so weak they won't even stand for 10 seconds.'' Aril jumped down to the ground and was ready to fight, altough she didn't knew this was just a staged fight. ''Hit him with your Leech Life Aril!''

The tiny bug launched towards the golem Pokemon, while I awaited for JC to continue on with his plan.

????

The two grunts stop as they catch sight of your clever diversion. One looks uncertain on how to approach, while the other looks rather annoyed. Both fail to notice the figures slipping away into the forest under the cover of the Sandstorm.

"Great," says the agitated one. "A road block... They had to pick this place to have a petty battle?"

"We should turn back," the other suggests, frowning at the cloud of dirt rising before them. "We're supposed to lay low..."

"Hah! Why should we turn tail like a bunch of scared Sentret? Come on--folks should come to fear and respect who we are. I'm tired of slinking around in the shadows..." With that, this guy kept moving forward--drawing a Poke Ball. His companion reluctantly followed doing the same.

"Hey!" the more aggressive man shouted at the Sandstorm cloud (apparently unable to see you through it). "Out of the way! Take your stupid battle elsewhere, and quit hogging the road!"

Old 01-26-2013, 01:02 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

????

The two grunts stop as they catch sight of your clever diversion. One looks uncertain on how to approach, while the other looks rather annoyed. Both fail to notice the figures slipping away into the forest under the cover of the Sandstorm.

"Great," says the agitated one. "A road block... They had to pick this place to have a petty battle?"

"We should turn back," the other suggests, frowning at the cloud of dirt rising before them. "We're supposed to lay low..."

"Hah! Why should we turn tail like a bunch of scared Sentret? Come on--folks should come to fear and respect who we are. I'm tired of slinking around in the shadows..." With that, this guy kept moving forward--drawing a Poke Ball. His companion reluctantly followed doing the same.

"Hey!" the more aggressive man shouted at the Sandstorm cloud (apparently unable to see you through it). "Out of the way! Take your stupid battle elsewhere, and quit hogging the road!"
Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Persian(Greed), Skiploom(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)
Currently: Hiding in the sandstorm

The Sandstorm distraction was a success, as Emma got away without having being spotted by the two guys. But even the vicious storm didn't stopped one of them from approching us. "Hey! Out of the way! Take your stupid battle elsewhere, and quit hogging the road!"

I barely heard one of them shouting at us and by the sound of him, he was looking to pick a fight. Aril and Golett were still fighting, both of them dodging the attacks that came to their way. I was wondering for how long we were going to keep with this act.

''How much are you going to keep stalling me, eh? Your Pokemon won't be able to dodge forever.'' I was waiting for JC to give me a hint of what we were going to do next, after all he was the one that came up with the idea. I wouldn't mind battling those two guys just to see what we are going to be dealing with in a future, maybe they were only bark and no bite. They also looked very average, and the fact that they couldn't track Emma efficiently made me think they were not that experienced.

But life teached me not to judge a book by it's cover. Besides I didn't want to ruin the plan and decided to continue with the fake battle.

Old 01-26-2013, 02:19 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Persian(Greed), Skiploom(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)
Currently: Hiding in the sandstorm

The Sandstorm distraction was a success, as Emma got away without having being spotted by the two guys. But even the vicious storm didn't stopped one of them from approching us. "Hey! Out of the way! Take your stupid battle elsewhere, and quit hogging the road!"

I barely heard one of them shouting at us and by the sound of him, he was looking to pick a fight. Aril and Golett were still fighting, both of them dodging the attacks that came to their way. I was wondering for how long we were going to keep with this act.

''How much are you going to keep stalling me, eh? Your Pokemon won't be able to dodge forever.'' I was waiting for JC to give me a hint of what we were going to do next, after all he was the one that came up with the idea. I wouldn't mind battling those two guys just to see what we are going to be dealing with in a future, maybe they were only bark and no bite. They also looked very average, and the fact that they couldn't track Emma efficiently made me think they were not that experienced.

But life teached me not to judge a book by it's cover. Besides I didn't want to ruin the plan and decided to continue with the fake battle.

In party:

In Box

The sandstorm had proved the perfect distraction for Emma and Ash to escape. The two men seemed hell bent on continuing ahead. I had seen many lackeys in my day, the smell of lower level grunt was ripe in the air. My natural instinct was to talk this out..but I really wanted to mess with these two. As I turned to Tron I let out a sigh. I looked to Luis.
"Dont battle them!" I called to him.
I knew right then, that are goal was to get into Nova Outpost. If we beat these two jokers up they would report us giving up any chance we had to surprise them. I paused waving my hands at Luis. After that I called to Tron to stop.
"Alright thats good Tron stop." I groaned then walking out of the dust.
"Hey sorry guys, we just got caught up !"

Old 01-26-2013, 02:58 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
In party:

In Box

The sandstorm had proved the perfect distraction for Emma and Ash to escape. The two men seemed hell bent on continuing ahead. I had seen many lackeys in my day, the smell of lower level grunt was ripe in the air. My natural instinct was to talk this out..but I really wanted to mess with these two. As I turned to Tron I let out a sigh. I looked to Luis.
I knew right then, that are goal was to get into Nova Outpost. If we beat these two jokers up they would report us giving up any chance we had to surprise them. I paused waving my hands at Luis. After that I called to Tron to stop.
Party: Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Persian(Greed), Skiploom(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)
Currently: Waiting for the grunts to leave

I heard JC saying to not battle them and ordered his Golett to stop. ''You do the same Aril, this battle is over.'' Aril came back rushing to my side and climbed to my shoulder. JC walked out of the dust to apologize for the inconveniences. "Hey sorry guys, we just got caught up !"

''Yeah, we should had find another place to battle instead of blocking the road.'' I wasn't very comfortable doing this, these kind of people didn't deserved an apology. But we had to stay low and avoid any unnecessary battles with them until we arrived at Nova and freed the villagers, I just couldn't wait to teach those goonz a lesson.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:35 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

Quote:
In party:

In Box

Quote:
Party: Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Persian(Greed), Skiploom(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)
Currently: Waiting for the grunts to leave

I heard JC saying to not battle them and ordered his Golett to stop. ''You do the same Aril, this battle is over.'' Aril came back rushing to my side and climbed to my shoulder. JC walked out of the dust to apologize for the inconveniences. "Hey sorry guys, we just got caught up !"

''Yeah, we should had find another place to battle instead of blocking the road.'' I wasn't very comfortable doing this, these kind of people didn't deserved an apology. But we had to stay low and avoid any unnecessary battles with them until we arrived at Nova and freed the villagers, I just couldn't wait to teach those goonz a lesson.

????

The grouchier grunt doesn't seemed to impressed with your apologies. As the cloud of sand settled to the ground, you see a displeased scowl on his face. With a glint of anger in his eyes, he approaches you and growls, "If you're so keen on battling, maybe I should teach you a lesson!"

The both of you grow uneasy as he draws another Poke Ball from his belt. As JC thought about, the two of you couldn't afford to pop up on the bad guy's radar--at least, not yet. Besides that, the matter in Nova was urgently pressing. With every moment you were delayed here, precious seconds were being lost.

"Hold up, Preston," the calmer grunt grabbed his companion's shoulder, effectively stopping him. "We don't have time for this..."

"You don't need to tell me," Preston replied curtly, jerking away from his companion. He didn't move forward anymore, however. Instead, he continued to scowl at the two of you. "Whatever... Let's get out of here."

'Preston' abruptly shouldered his way past you, storming on down the road. His companion stopped for a moment, however, to speak with you.

"Sorry 'bout him," he apologized. "He's... just really grumpy right now. But you two haven't happened to see a girl pass through here, have you? She looks about 15 or 16, about this tall?" He held up a hand to demonstrate.

Old 01-26-2013, 09:50 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

????

The grouchier grunt doesn't seemed to impressed with your apologies. As the cloud of sand settled to the ground, you see a displeased scowl on his face. With a glint of anger in his eyes, he approaches you and growls, "If you're so keen on battling, maybe I should teach you a lesson!"

The both of you grow uneasy as he draws another Poke Ball from his belt. As JC thought about, the two of you couldn't afford to pop up on the bad guy's radar--at least, not yet. Besides that, the matter in Nova was urgently pressing. With every moment you were delayed here, precious seconds were being lost.

"Hold up, Preston," the calmer grunt grabbed his companion's shoulder, effectively stopping him. "We don't have time for this..."

"You don't need to tell me," Preston replied curtly, jerking away from his companion. He didn't move forward anymore, however. Instead, he continued to scowl at the two of you. "Whatever... Let's get out of here."

'Preston' abruptly shouldered his way past you, storming on down the road. His companion stopped for a moment, however, to speak with you.

"Sorry 'bout him," he apologized. "He's... just really grumpy right now. But you two haven't happened to see a girl pass through here, have you? She looks about 15 or 16, about this tall?" He held up a hand to demonstrate.
Party: Party: Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Persian(Greed), Skiploom(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)
Currently: Have you seen a little girl, short, black hair? I mean... Giving fake info.

Apparently apologizing wasn't doing much of an effect in one of the grunts, because he quickly drawed another Pokeball out. 'Come on, try and see if you can beat me.' that was the only thought on my mind at the moment. The calmer of the two grabbed his partner by the shoulder and he stopped completely.

"Hold up, Preston, we don't have time for this..." Preston... I'll remember that name, it may come in handy in the future.

The grouchy grunt moved away from his companion and kept scowling us. "Whatever... Let's get out of here." And with that he walked past us, shouldering us in the way. 'Next we meet, you won't be so lucky.' The calm grunt stopped and apparently wanted to ask us something.

"Sorry 'bout him, he's... just really grumpy right now. But you two haven't happened to see a girl pass through here, have you? She looks about 15 or 16, about this tall?" He held his hand in the air to demonstrate.

''Sorry, you three are the only ones I have seen on the road. It is pretty much deserted around here.''

Old 01-27-2013, 07:02 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party: Party: Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Persian(Greed), Skiploom(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)
Currently: Have you seen a little girl, short, black hair? I mean... Giving fake info.

Apparently apologizing wasn't doing much of an effect in one of the grunts, because he quickly drawed another Pokeball out. 'Come on, try and see if you can beat me.' that was the only thought on my mind at the moment. The calmer of the two grabbed his partner by the shoulder and he stopped completely.

"Hold up, Preston, we don't have time for this..." Preston... I'll remember that name, it may come in handy in the future.

The grouchy grunt moved away from his companion and kept scowling us. "Whatever... Let's get out of here." And with that he walked past us, shouldering us in the way. 'Next we meet, you won't be so lucky.' The calm grunt stopped and apparently wanted to ask us something.

"Sorry 'bout him, he's... just really grumpy right now. But you two haven't happened to see a girl pass through here, have you? She looks about 15 or 16, about this tall?" He held his hand in the air to demonstrate.

''Sorry, you three are the only ones I have seen on the road. It is pretty much deserted around here.''

Trainer: JC
In party:

In Box

JC stays silent feeling out the situation. The little distraction had now shown them that one of these grunts has a poor temper. JC watched the hate filled words spew out of his mouth. The only image going through his mind was having Tron send a blast of sand into his mouth. The idea of the grunt shutting up was a nice one. After a moment of that JC focused again. The second grunt was different, his words made JC feel conflicted about what they were going to find in the Nova Outpost.

JC had hoped it would be filled with grunts like the grummy guy, that kinda guy is easy to deal with..but this nice guy really threw that off. Finally it came time to speak. JC figured the best way to deal with the second guy was tell him the truth...

"Yeah, weve seen a girl that size.."

Just not the whole truth

"A couple of them to be honest. We just came from Zenith, the flower festival in Navi Town seems to have traveled up to the city. Girls are all over the place there." JC wiped off some of the dust and turned back towards the route.

"This its time we keep moving, good luck finding your friend."

Old 01-28-2013, 05:53 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

Quote:

Quote:
In party:

In Box

JC stays silent feeling out the situation. The little distraction had now shown them that one of these grunts has a poor temper. JC watched the hate filled words spew out of his mouth. The only image going through his mind was having Tron send a blast of sand into his mouth. The idea of the grunt shutting up was a nice one. After a moment of that JC focused again. The second grunt was different, his words made JC feel conflicted about what they were going to find in the Nova Outpost.

JC had hoped it would be filled with grunts like the grummy guy, that kinda guy is easy to deal with..but this nice guy really threw that off. Finally it came time to speak. JC figured the best way to deal with the second guy was tell him the truth...

"Yeah, weve seen a girl that size.."

Just not the whole truth

"A couple of them to be honest. We just came from Zenith, the flower festival in Navi Town seems to have traveled up to the city. Girls are all over the place there." JC wiped off some of the dust and turned back towards the route.

"This its time we keep moving, good luck finding your friend."

????

The calm grunt seems confused by the contradicting replies he receives from the two of you, but once JC wished them luck, Preston spun around.

"She ain't no friend of ours!" he spat at JC.

Preston's companion gave him a meaningful look before returning his attention to you. "Thank you--I forgot about the Flower Festival. It would be a good place to search. But..." his expression turned anxious. "If you do see her, be careful. She's... not to be trusted..."

With that, the grunts continued on their way, leaving you two to continue your adventure.

But now, you need to search for your guide and JC's Monferno. The grunt's words stick in your mind...

What did they mean? She couldn't be trusted?

Old 01-28-2013, 03:43 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Official's Post

????

The calm grunt seems confused by the contradicting replies he receives from the two of you, but once JC wished them luck, Preston spun around.

"She ain't no friend of ours!" he spat at JC.

Preston's companion gave him a meaningful look before returning his attention to you. "Thank you--I forgot about the Flower Festival. It would be a good place to search. But..." his expression turned anxious. "If you do see her, be careful. She's... not to be trusted..."

With that, the grunts continued on their way, leaving you two to continue your adventure.

But now, you need to search for your guide and JC's Monferno. The grunt's words stick in your mind...

What did they mean? She couldn't be trusted?

In party:

In Box

JC paused for a moment listening to what the guy had said. It must human nature for guys to want to help a woman in distress. He would had never even considered that something was off with Emma. The only thing he could say in response to Luis was.
"Of course they would say that..how else would they get us to help them." JC voice had a little concern even he now was a little unsure of the girl. Anything could be possible these days.

JC called out Areo. The big bird flapped wings as it circled around JC and Luis.
"PIDDDDDD GEEEEE OOOTO "
JC smiled.
"Areo we need to find Ash and Emma can you help us." The Pidgeotto flapped harder and flew off into the trees. JC looked at Luis for a moment. Should he now have to be wary of Luis? He seemed to be trust worthy.
"I guess you and I are going to have to get on the same page..I normally just do things without considering other peoples involvements. Please accept my apology on the fight back there. " JC looked to the west knowing Emma and Ash had gone that way. As he started walking he tried to get more familiar with Luis.

"So where were you heading before Emma stopped us ?"

Old 01-28-2013, 08:45 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
In party:

In Box

JC paused for a moment listening to what the guy had said. It must human nature for guys to want to help a woman in distress. He would had never even considered that something was off with Emma. The only thing he could say in response to Luis was.
"Of course they would say that..how else would they get us to help them." JC voice had a little concern even he now was a little unsure of the girl. Anything could be possible these days.

JC called out Areo. The big bird flapped wings as it circled around JC and Luis.
"PIDDDDDD GEEEEE OOOTO "
JC smiled.
"Areo we need to find Ash and Emma can you help us." The Pidgeotto flapped harder and flew off into the trees. JC looked at Luis for a moment. Should he now have to be wary of Luis? He seemed to be trust worthy.
"I guess you and I are going to have to get on the same page..I normally just do things without considering other peoples involvements. Please accept my apology on the fight back there. " JC looked to the west knowing Emma and Ash had gone that way. As he started walking he tried to get more familiar with Luis.

"So where were you heading before Emma stopped us ?"
Currently: Looking for Emma

The grunt made me think for a while with those last words he said. Not to be trusted? Now that I think about it, we didn't know much about her aside from her name and the reason she asked us for help. My train of thought was stopped by JC's Pidgeotto and went into the woods.

"I guess you and I are going to have to get on the same page..I normally just do things without considering other peoples involvements. Please accept my apology on the fight back there. " I looked at JC, I didn't knew if I could trust him or not. He seems like an honest person to me.

''Don't worry about it.'' We then started walking towards the west. After taking a few steps, JC started talking to me.

"So where were you heading before Emma stopped us ?" Where was I heading? Even I didnt knew, I was just walking around without a goal in mind. But I do remember seeing a big building that caught my attention.

''I was just walking around town, I didn't knew where to go first. But I remember an old, big building; it was around 5 or 4 story tall. I may visit that place once we finish this.'' I paused for a moment, we were now inside the woods. ''And where were you headed to?''

Old 01-29-2013, 01:11 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

The grunt made me think for a while with those last words he said. Not to be trusted? Now that I think about it, we didn't know much about her aside from her name and the reason she asked us for help. My train of thought was stopped by JC's Pidgeotto and went into the woods.

"I guess you and I are going to have to get on the same page..I normally just do things without considering other peoples involvements. Please accept my apology on the fight back there. " I looked at JC, I didn't knew if I could trust him or not. He seems like an honest person to me.

''Don't worry about it.'' We then started walking towards the west. After taking a few steps, JC started talking to me.

"So where were you heading before Emma stopped us ?" Where was I heading? Even I didnt knew, I was just walking around without a goal in mind. But I do remember seeing a big building that caught my attention.

''I was just walking around town, I didn't knew where to go first. But I remember an old, big building; it was around 5 or 4 story tall. I may visit that place once we finish this.'' I paused for a moment, we were now inside the woods. ''And where were you headed to?''
Quote:

In party:

In Box

JC step further into the tall grass using his hands to clear the long branches. Tron followed behind slowly just clearing his own path.
"Gooo Lett!"

JC smiled getting back to his conversation.
" I was looking for Zenith City gym leader ! After days of waiting for him I gave up...I had a list of places to visit while I was here in this region. The mountain was on my list..but that got side tracked and I was forced to come back here to.."

He stops abruptly as he hears the sound of Pidgeotto.
"We gotta be getting close." JC started running throught the tall grass.