Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-18-2013, 06:38 PM
Snow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow
Default Re: Route 2

Name: Snow
Party: Razor(bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern), Lulu(Buneary)
ok whoever did all this is really dirty and really has no consideration for pokemon i can't allow that. time to find these thugs *follows the tracks*
Old 01-18-2013, 06:54 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Party: Razor(bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern), Lulu(Buneary)
ok whoever did all this is really dirty and really has no consideration for pokemon i can't allow that. time to find these thugs *follows the tracks*
Official's Post

Snow follows the footsteps through the woods. After an hour or so he comes upon a two guys. The two men cant see him as he is hiding behind a tree. He noitces the spinarak all in a cage on a little cart.

What do you do ?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-19-2013, 06:53 PM
Snow Offline

Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern), Lulu(Buneary)
ok there are two of them..... gotta find a way to set the spinirak free and they won't notice until it's to late...... if i can find a pebble and distract them long enough to get away with the others but then again..... HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THOSE SPINIRAK??
Old 01-19-2013, 08:46 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
ok there are two of them..... gotta find a way to set the spinirak free and they won't notice until it's to late...... if i can find a pebble and distract them long enough to get away with the others but then again..... HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THOSE SPINIRAK??

Thug

The thugs get up.
"Whatever we want, you little runt !"

The thugs pull out two pokeballs

The Staravia come out screeching at you.
(x2)
Write a paragraph about the battle with the thugs.

Old 01-21-2013, 11:11 AM
Snow Offline

ok so it is gonna be a two on one. Let's go Spike and Lulu. *Throws the pokeballs* go spike use tackle and lulu use attract now!!! *lulu charms one of the thugs staravia while spike tackles down the other staravia. now both of you use tackle *Lulu and Spike both tackle the same staravia unconcious.* *the thug retaliates with a quick attack as spike endures with another tackle* now lulu finish it with tackle and lulu tackles staravia to the ground. what were you gonna do to the spinirak??
Old 01-21-2013, 06:51 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
ok so it is gonna be a two on one. Let's go Spike and Lulu. *Throws the pokeballs* go spike use tackle and lulu use attract now!!! *lulu charms one of the thugs staravia while spike tackles down the other staravia. now both of you use tackle *Lulu and Spike both tackle the same staravia unconcious.* *the thug retaliates with a quick attack as spike endures with another tackle* now lulu finish it with tackle and lulu tackles staravia to the ground. what were you gonna do to the spinirak??
Offiical's Post

Snow's pokemon moved in quick trying to take advantage of the battle. The grunt rushed over and shouted

"Star get up!"

to your amazement the staravia gets back up. The bird looks very anger and starts to glow.

The newly evolved Star sends out a blast of wind knocking out lulu and Spike. With only two grass types left you are going to have to battle smart to beat the fully evolved flying type.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:37 AM
Snow Offline

Damn this is not good. that looks like a bad pokemon. grr... Spike use tackle and lulu use tackle. *spike starts charging at the staravia to dodge easily for lulu to tackle starraptor to the ground just as it let it's guard down.* let the spinirak go now!! Now Lulu, Spike both of you tackle now! *Spike and lulu both tackle relentlessly starravia knocking to the ground growing more tired as they continue their tackles till starravia is down and spike and lulu stand exhausted breathing heavily* Stop what you doing to the spinirak now*
Old 01-22-2013, 06:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Damn this is not good. that looks like a bad pokemon. grr... Spike use tackle and lulu use tackle. *spike starts charging at the staravia to dodge easily for lulu to tackle starraptor to the ground just as it let it's guard down.* let the spinirak go now!! Now Lulu, Spike both of you tackle now! *Spike and lulu both tackle relentlessly starravia knocking to the ground growing more tired as they continue their tackles till starravia is down and spike and lulu stand exhausted breathing heavily* Stop what you doing to the spinirak now*
Official's Post

*please read my last posts! *

Snow is still faced with the angery Staraptor. He can finish the battle with the two remaining grass pokemon, or flee !!

Old 01-24-2013, 01:29 AM
Snow Offline

This is bad hopefully you guys can win this GO! *throws out Razor and Gaia After recalling Spike and Lulu*
Your gonna feel a world of hurt now. Razor, Gaia Ready To Rumble!!
*Gaia and Razor agree with a loud chant in sync*
Razor use Tackle and gaia use growth. *razor charges at the staraptor with a swift tackle as gaia starts charging* The Staraptor recovers and attacks with a quick attack on Razor stopping between gaia and Razor. Now Gaia use Absorb and Razor Use another tackle to pin it down. *Razor charges at staraptor but it flew up out of Razor's reach* He stops in front of gaia swift enough not to hurt gaia and the staraptor starts flying towards them with a quick attack. Razor use Tackle head On and gaia use absorb on staraptor. *Razor use's tackle to resist the attack* Now Gaia get on staraptor and use absorb quickly! *Gaia jumps off Razor and lands on Staraptors back and use's Absorb* Razor use tackle on my mark and lulu do it again. The Staraptor flies viciously to knock gaia off. Now Razor! *Razor charges at staraptor* Gaia jump and use absorb now. *Gaia jumps off staraptor's back and used absorb as Razor charges with another fierce tackle knocking down the staraptor*
Stand ready for anything else. you free the spinirak now!
Old 01-24-2013, 02:07 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
This is bad hopefully you guys can win this GO! *throws out Razor and Gaia After recalling Spike and Lulu*
Your gonna feel a world of hurt now. Razor, Gaia Ready To Rumble!!
*Gaia and Razor agree with a loud chant in sync*
Razor use Tackle and gaia use growth. *razor charges at the staraptor with a swift tackle as gaia starts charging* The Staraptor recovers and attacks with a quick attack on Razor stopping between gaia and Razor. Now Gaia use Absorb and Razor Use another tackle to pin it down. *Razor charges at staraptor but it flew up out of Razor's reach* He stops in front of gaia swift enough not to hurt gaia and the staraptor starts flying towards them with a quick attack. Razor use Tackle head On and gaia use absorb on staraptor. *Razor use's tackle to resist the attack* Now Gaia get on staraptor and use absorb quickly! *Gaia jumps off Razor and lands on Staraptors back and use's Absorb* Razor use tackle on my mark and lulu do it again. The Staraptor flies viciously to knock gaia off. Now Razor! *Razor charges at staraptor* Gaia jump and use absorb now. *Gaia jumps off staraptor's back and used absorb as Razor charges with another fierce tackle knocking down the staraptor*
Stand ready for anything else. you free the spinirak now!
Official's Post

Snow watches as the Bulbasaur and Sunkern work together to overpower the mighty bird. Though there attacks dont do to much damage, the Staraptor finds its self over powered by surprise. After Bulbasaur jumps off, the confused Staraptor gets up and tries to fly away. It slams into the second thief. The two go running off ! Finally that is over ! You rush over and break open the Spinarak cage!!

A spinarak seems over joyed by your actions !

Write a paragraph about the battle.

Old 01-24-2013, 09:39 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Entering Route 2 from Route 1

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Rescuing his friends

The tunnels became harder and harder to navigate, but he pressed on. "We should be getting close by now."
Old 01-25-2013, 12:44 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Entering Route 2 from Route 1

Party:

The tunnels became harder and harder to navigate, but he pressed on. "We should be getting close by now."

Stacy

Stacy pulls out a light.
"Anthony slow down ! I came here because you asked now please give me the respect to listen. Running blindly at them again is only going to get you in the same mess you just got out of."

Stacy grabs your arm.
"Your also using my pokemon, an i aint so willing to just throw him blindly in the Mayer Brothers !"

She stops looking at you.

Old 01-25-2013, 01:05 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Stacy

Stacy pulls out a light.
"Anthony slow down ! I came here because you asked now please give me the respect to listen. Running blindly at them again is only going to get you in the same mess you just got out of."

Stacy grabs your arm.
"Your also using my pokemon, an i aint so willing to just throw him blindly in the Mayer Brothers !"

She stops looking at you.
Party:

"You're right. I'm sorry, it's just, I don't want anything to happen to the Pokemon." Anthony stopped walking and looked at Stacy, "So, what do you think we should do?"
Old 01-25-2013, 06:49 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Party:

"You're right. I'm sorry, it's just, I don't want anything to happen to the Pokemon." Anthony stopped walking and looked at Stacy, "So, what do you think we should do?"

Stacy

Anthony and Stacy find themselves stuck in a maze of tunnels. After rushing down the main path they reach a fork in the road.

Stacy pauses for a moment. "We let the pokemon do what thousands of years of adaption has taught them. We let them do what they are best at Anthony ! Ratty see if you cant sniff out the right path."

The Raticate started sniffing moving around slowly through the tunnel. Once the scent was picked up Ratty let out a growl and Stacy gave you the nod that they had the right trail. Once you were back on the right track it didnt take long to navigate the tunnels. Raticate stopped about 20 feet away from the door that must have led to the next area.

Stacy paused for a moment.
"Okay it seems like just beyond that door we are going to find a whole hep of trouble! Now I need you to remember your last battle with these jokers. Is there anything we can do that would give us an advantage??"

Stacy has joined you in find your pokemon. She is a pain, but her skills are pretty amazing. She wants you to figure out which of her three pokemon to use to give you the advantage!

Old 01-25-2013, 03:31 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Stacy

Anthony and Stacy find themselves stuck in a maze of tunnels. After rushing down the main path they reach a fork in the road.

Stacy pauses for a moment. "We let the pokemon do what thousands of years of adaption has taught them. We let them do what they are best at Anthony ! Ratty see if you cant sniff out the right path."

The Raticate started sniffing moving around slowly through the tunnel. Once the scent was picked up Ratty let out a growl and Stacy gave you the nod that they had the right trail. Once you were back on the right track it didnt take long to navigate the tunnels. Raticate stopped about 20 feet away from the door that must have led to the next area.

Stacy paused for a moment.
"Okay it seems like just beyond that door we are going to find a whole hep of trouble! Now I need you to remember your last battle with these jokers. Is there anything we can do that would give us an advantage??"

Stacy has joined you in find your pokemon. She is a pain, but her skills are pretty amazing. She wants you to figure out which of her three pokemon to use to give you the advantage!
Party:

"My last battle with them?" Anthony put his hand to his chin, "The only Pokemon I saw were 2 Vigoroth. Chain and Link if I recall correctly. They're quick, and they're powerful. Dimir and Selesna didn't stand a chance, Azurius was able to retreat to his shell before they got to him." Anthony sighed, "Your Raticate is fast, but I don't know about it's power. Your Butterfree can fly, that's a big advantage there. Breloom are naturally quick and strong, plus being a fighting type doesn't hurt." Anthony turned to face Stacy, "Honestly, I don't know which would be best against them, all 3 seem like viable options."