Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Headquarters

ASB: Headquarters The Headquarters of the ASB League. The place where all of the registrations and documentations of monetary gain, Pokemon, etc. occur. The place where all new hopefuls begin their ASB journey.

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 03:55 AM
paperfairy Offline

Send a message via AIM to paperfairy Send a message via Skype™ to paperfairy
Default Re: ASB Announcements

Upcoming Deadlines:

Article Writing
One ASB strategy article about Absol. Should be well written and 700 words or less.
Payment: $10 per article written, $20 MORE if your article is posted on PE2K (If you want to submit revisions or edits, you may do so, but you only get paid once.)
Submission: Send paperfairy a private message with the subject "Absol Article" and the body being the entire article.
Submissions will not be accepted at all in any way shape or form after November 10th, 2011, EDT (GMT -4)

Banners
ASB threads are ugly! Help us fix that! We'd like banners for every stickied thread in the ASB. There are no requirements, but we'd like them to be similar to what the URPG and Wifi League have.
Payment: $10 per accepted banner (I reserve the right to not accept them if they suck :/), and $5 if we decide to USE your banner. You may only submit one banner per thread.
Submission: Send paperfairy a private message with the subject "Banners"s
Submissions will not be accepted at all in any way shape or form after November 10th, 2011, EDT (GMT -4)

Sprites
We need sprites for the Safari Zone Utility Store. The Egg Shell Dream Inducer, Mountain Ball, Grassland Ball, and Rough Terrain Ball all need new names and sprites.
Payment: $5 per accepted sprite (I reserve the right to not accept them if they suck :/), and $2 if we decide to USE your sprite. You may only submit one sprite per item. All submissions must be in ONE message.
Submission: Send paperfairy a private message with the subject "Sprites"

Will always find their kind.
ASBL | twins with Jenn <3

Last edited by paperfairy; 10-28-2011 at 02:56 AM.
Old 02-07-2012, 08:39 PM
paperfairy Offline

Announcement:

Due to the departure of White Knight, Sabi is left without a crucial Gym Leader she needs to operate her gym. Therefore, she's is opening applications for a Co-Leader to her Gym, of which can be located here.

The application process is simple. PM Saraibre Ryu directly, to let her know you want to apply. After that, she'll put you on a list, looking into your battling skills to see how you battle and determine which of the applicants are best suited to fill the position of gym leader. Remember that this gym is a Multi-Battle Gym, requiring patience, a lot of cooperation and team work.

The selected ASB participant will automatically recieve all of the previous Gym Leader's Pokemon:

For more details on these Pokemon, click here.

The chosen trainer will be announced here, and will immediately recieve the above Pokemon after proper registration. Best of luck to all!

Old 02-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

A Valentine's Day Event is kicking off! Come quick to get a free mate-for-life for your Pokemon!

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 04-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

So you guys, do you remember how we had that time period where almost nobody was posting? Well, I'd very much like it to be over! However, my wanting it to be over isn't really going to do much. That's where you guys, the loyal members of the Anime-Style Battling League, come in. Your task is mind-bogglingly easy: just post any ideas you have that will help us get back on our feet in this thread here - and I mean any; even if you think your idea sounds dumb, post it. If we're going to somehow manage to come up with a way to revive the League after this hiatus, it'll probably be you guys doing it because obviously the staff hasn't come up with anything yet - or we would have done it! And don't worry; you won't go unrewarded. If your idea is implemented, we'll pay you with shiny ASB moneys, the amount depending on the complexity and the likeliness your idea has to actually draw activity/new members. Any and all ideas are appreciated. So please, post your thoughts! The more new ideas, the closer we'll be to an active, busy League again.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 05-01-2012, 02:27 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Happy May Day!

We would like to take a quick moment to inform you of the exciting things we have planned for this summer ahead of us.

Contests!
Yes, we are going to begin contests once again. Hooray! Contests will now be held seasonally from now on out, begging with our upcoming Summer Contest. So... now it is time to find and begin bribing the judges. Actually, you can begin practicing at the Trial Hall. If you haven't already you also need to receive a Coordinator License. We hope to see you there for this exciting activity. (Exciting Prizes also await the winners!)
Tourney!
We will also be holding a Tourney. This tourney will the first time ASB has participated in WAR. Details haven't been completely finalized however a sign-up thread will be posted on June 10. Non-ASB members will also be given a chance to participate, and hopefully will be inspired to join us here at the ASB. Of course, if the WAR isn't held this year, the tournament will still go on, and ASB members can battle for the top spots. The top spots also hold even more fabulous prizes!
VS Seeker!
There is however one thing we must do in our plan. The VS Seeker will be closed two to three weeks before the tournament. We plan to do this because it will be easier to focus our refs on the tournament, to not have a lot of other battles to do as well. After it is closed we will do our best to try and finish your battles, so you can focus and enjoy the Tournament as well.

5/1/12 - Dino, on behalf of the ASB staff

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 06-24-2012, 05:48 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll

Who's excited for WAR! :D I know I am. But for this door to open, others must close. Literally. All current battle threads will be closed for the duration of ASB's participation in WARXI. This is so that Refs make sure to Ref what's most important at this point in time. Sorry about this, guys, but they'll all re-open July 22nd.

On a side tangent, WAR kicks off today! Here are the current battles:

Saraibre Ryu of GUN vs. Sammy0295 of The Eggman Empire.

Foxamivalth of AWESOME vs. 5TailedDemonLizard of Revolution Uprising.

narphoenix of Revolution Uprising vs. haybalebarn of GUN.

gmandiddy of Park Lords vs. Velocity of Revolution Uprising.
Old 07-29-2012, 09:27 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Just wanted to inform everyone that Odd Jobs, SZUT, and Gym Leader Applications are now reopened. c:
*Also, the vs seeker, all battles, safari runs, and gym challenges have been reopened. Congratulations to Sabi for her victory in the WAR tournament.

Last edited by Dino; 07-29-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:39 AM
paperfairy Offline

Fixed the Compendium today - the sorting tables were not working due to a missing semicolon, and nobody decided to tell me that it wasn't working... I just happened to learn about it today. So that's fixed. PM me if other stuff breaks!

Old 01-24-2013, 03:54 AM
paperfairy Offline

Compendium moved to http://knsue.com/pe2kasb/v2/. Tell HKim thank you.

Old 01-24-2013, 04:01 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Hello, fellow ASBers. :D Over the past week or so, you may have seen some changes around here, but in case you're unobservant or just a damn idiot (don't worry, you can be our idiot. ♥), here's a synapses synopsis:
~ The way Contest Appeals and Battles are Judged has been revamped completely. Visit the All About Contests, Judging Lounge, and Contest Registration Center for more information. :3

~ Odd Jobs has eliminated the deadlines on sending us your artwork. :D Create some banners for the Stickied threads around here and you may receive $10 per banner we use. We've also added some new Poll Questions, so stop by and earn a bit extra cash.

~ We're being invaded by one of the most BAMF Pokemon ever - Mewtwo! Participate in this Forum-wide event by clicking here and signing up for the Contest that will start on February 1st. c:

~ The Achievements thread has been reopened! Set some goals for yourself and earn some money. :>

~ Also, keep in mind that the Halloween Yard Sale from 2011 is still open! There are plenty of awesome Pokemon still up for grabs, like Conkeldurr, Archeops, and a Pidgeot.

Last edited by paperfairy; 01-24-2013 at 04:10 AM.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:55 AM
paperfairy Offline

Lord Fedora's birthday is coming up... and even though he isn't active, he was a BIG help in getting ASB set up, so wish him a happy birthday!

Old 02-08-2013, 04:38 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Just a note to all the Invasion participants, if you utilized the Free Evolutions, and don't make an Appeal, your Pokemon will be reverted back to their previous forms. I'll be sending out VMs to all the people who haven't Appealed yet.

The thread will be locked tomorrow February 8th at 5 PM PST--less than 24-hours from now--so make sure you participate.
Old 02-19-2013, 04:47 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Hey, everyone. :3 I got a few updates that might interest you.

1) Saraibre Ryu is now able to approve posts in the Registration Headquarters. :D So go pester her!

2) A new Poll Question has been added to the Odd Jobs thread. Unlike previous questions, you will receive payment based on how accurate your hypothesis is.

3) Please congratulate 5TailedDemonLizard, Velocity, Saraibre Ryu, and Socratic Sarcasm for advancing to the Semi-Finals in the current Mewtwo Invasion Contest. =3 Read their Appeals and scores here, and watch their current Battle Appeals here and here.

Good luck to you, yours, and everything you shoplift, too.