Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League

PE2K Wi-Fi League Join the league, train your Pokemon, battle your friends, travel the region and win gym badges in order to become the Pokemon Elite Champion!

Old 01-24-2013, 01:34 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Wi-Fi League Feedback Thread - Help us improve!

Hi all! The league has been running for a while now. I think it's time to assess how things are going, what we still need to implement and what could be improved. Anyone who has joined the league or is considering joining is welcome to share their thoughts about what should be fixed or changed! Including the officials, please! They might include the following:

-Confusing or unclear rules
-Rules which should be changed, added or removed
-Anything you think is missing
-Comments on the availability of wild Pokemon or items
-Comments on the value of stars and items
-Comments on the activity of staff/officials
-Comments on official posts, time waiting etc.
-Comments on events
-Any improvements that could be made, specifically or in general

Basically I would like to hear any feedback at all about the league, whether it is positive or negative. I know there are things that still need to be worked on and improved and it would really help if you guys could point some of them out!
Old 01-24-2013, 01:40 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Feedback Thread - Help us improve!

Girl, you know I have feedback! :D

I think we should remove the badge obstructions from HMs. Not everyone is collecting badges. We also have slacking leaders. I mean, there isn't a 5th Gym yet, and I'm pretty close to Solstice. D: Since I have Waterfall, and could use that to get to Polaris, you should remove the entrances like that. So, you could make it to where you'll need Rock Climb or the last HM to get from Orion to Route 11. o:

I went through all the league threads scouring for errors as I planned out my journey, and all seemed fine until Route 16 was missing. That's fixed though, so everything should be good as far as I know! :D