Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #481  
Old 01-22-2013, 07:22 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Waking up to continue his adventure

Selesna nudged her new trainer, "Minccino! Ccino!" Anthony shifted and opened his eyes, the Minccino was poking him and the Squirtle was rummaging through Anthony's bag. "Ah! Azurius! What are you doing?" Azurius rubbed his belly and pointed at his mouth. "Oh, you're hungry. Right, well... I don't really have any food on me..." Azurius groaned and fell backwards on his shell. Selesna quickly left the tent. "Hey, Selesna!" Anthony sighed and began repacking his bag. There was still no sign of Selesna even after he had packed his tent.

Before Anthony could get anymore worried Selesna returned, carrying 3 berries with her. She dropped them by Azurius who quickly gobbled them down. "Thanks Selesna, I should've packed some food before I left..." Selesna smiled and climbed up Anthony's leg and sat on his shoulder. "Now I just need to figure out how to get back on the road..."
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #482  
Old 01-22-2013, 07:54 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Waking up to continue his adventure

Selesna nudged her new trainer, "Minccino! Ccino!" Anthony shifted and opened his eyes, the Minccino was poking him and the Squirtle was rummaging through Anthony's bag. "Ah! Azurius! What are you doing?" Azurius rubbed his belly and pointed at his mouth. "Oh, you're hungry. Right, well... I don't really have any food on me..." Azurius groaned and fell backwards on his shell. Selesna quickly left the tent. "Hey, Selesna!" Anthony sighed and began repacking his bag. There was still no sign of Selesna even after he had packed his tent.

Before Anthony could get anymore worried Selesna returned, carrying 3 berries with her. She dropped them by Azurius who quickly gobbled them down. "Thanks Selesna, I should've packed some food before I left..." Selesna smiled and climbed up Anthony's leg and sat on his shoulder. "Now I just need to figure out how to get back on the road..."
Officials Post



Stacy


Anthony's path takes him deep into the forest. As you make your way through the tall grass you spot something flapping around.

"Come on Free, you crazy little critter ! You need to push yourself harder if were to catch wind of that little rat that gotta away !"
The girl calls out jumping from the tree into the grass.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List


Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-22-2013 at 08:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #483  
Old 01-22-2013, 07:57 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Officials Post



Stacy



Anthony's path takes him deep into the forest. As you make your way through the tall grass you spot something flapping around.

"Come on Free, you crazy little critter ! You need to push yourself harder if were to catch wind of that little rat that gotta away !"
The girl calls out jumping from the tree into the grass.
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Approaching Stacy, I can only assume that her mom "has got it goin' on"

"Hello? Are you looking for something? Maybe I could help out?" Anthony said as he approached the girl.
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #484  
Old 01-22-2013, 08:29 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Approaching Stacy, I can only assume that her mom "has got it goin' on"

"Hello? Are you looking for something? Maybe I could help out?" Anthony said as he approached the girl.
Officials Post



Stacy


Stacy looked over Anthony before responding.
"How long have you been wit Squirtle?" she looks at the Minccino. "And the little mouse, it has a cut on its right ear, dont you care about your pokemon well being?"

Stacy walks out back into the field. The young trainer seems annoyed.
"Free this is why I push you'll, so can stay ahead of becoming sloppy trainers."

The young lady seem combative, how do you deal with this situation ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #485  
Old 01-22-2013, 08:39 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Officials Post



Stacy


Stacy looked over Anthony before responding.
"How long have you been wit Squirtle?" she looks at the Minccino. "And the little mouse, it has a cut on its right ear, dont you care about your pokemon well being?"

Stacy walks out back into the field. The young trainer seems annoyed.
"Free this is why I push you'll, so can stay ahead of becoming sloppy trainers."

The young lady seem combative, how do you deal with this situation ?
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: mad because some random chick just started insulting me

"Of course I care about my Pokemon! I just started my journey yesterday! I don't have any supplies to help Minccino right now, I'm hoping there's a shop in the next town." Anthony smirked, "I'm not a sloppy trainer by the way, I'm just a little bit unorganized."
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #486  
Old 01-22-2013, 11:11 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: mad because some random chick just started insulting me

"Of course I care about my Pokemon! I just started my journey yesterday! I don't have any supplies to help Minccino right now, I'm hoping there's a shop in the next town." Anthony smirked, "I'm not a sloppy trainer by the way, I'm just a little bit unorganized."

Officials Post



Stacy


Butterfree flaps around Stacy.
"Free Free."

Stacy smiles..."If you arent a poor trainer how is it you have gotten your so lost in the woods? Free told me about you two wondering over two hours ago..You have come in a circle.."


Nothing Happens.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #487  
Old 01-23-2013, 12:07 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Officials Post



Stacy


Butterfree flaps around Stacy.
"Free Free."

Stacy smiles..."If you arent a poor trainer how is it you have gotten your so lost in the woods? Free told me about you two wondering over two hours ago..You have come in a circle.."


Nothing Happens.
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: talking to Stacy. (Will have to find out if she has a mother and whether or not she "has got it goin' on")

Anthony sighed and patted Selesna on the head, "I was looking for a Minccino and a helpful boy led me out here. After I captured Selesna here I noticed that both my Pokemon were too injured to keep travelling. So I set up camp for the night and let my Pokemon rest. I guess I forgot how to get back to the road." Azurius nodded his head, as if to affirm the claims of his trainer.
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #488  
Old 01-23-2013, 03:29 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Officials Post



Stacy



"So you got lost camping ...well doesnt explain not searching for something to cure for your injured pokemon." Stacy pauses "I have an idea for how you could prove that you are decent trainer ! little red berries grow about a mile up, if you can find some of those and bring them back I can cook up something to heal your pokemon!"


Do you go searching for the berries ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #489  
Old 01-23-2013, 03:43 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Officials Post



Stacy



"So you got lost camping ...well doesnt explain not searching for something to cure for your injured pokemon." Stacy pauses "I have an idea for how you could prove that you are decent trainer ! little red berries grow about a mile up, if you can find some of those and bring them back I can cook up something to heal your pokemon!"


Do you go searching for the berries ?
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Running an errand-boy mission

"I'm not exactly familiar with this area, but I'm willing to do anything to keep my Pokemon healthy." Anthony picks up Azurius and puts him in his hoodie pocket. "Hang on Selesna!" He sprints off in the direction Stacy specified.
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #490  
Old 01-23-2013, 04:19 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Running an errand-boy mission

"I'm not exactly familiar with this area, but I'm willing to do anything to keep my Pokemon healthy." Anthony picks up Azurius and puts him in his hoodie pocket. "Hang on Selesna!" He sprints off in the direction Stacy specified.
Officials Post



Anthony wonders through Route 1. Following the general direction Stacy pointed out, Minccino helps him find a patch of berries. Their is only one problem.


As you approach a wild Rattata appears

Write a paragraph about the battle or capture !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #491  
Old 01-23-2013, 04:32 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

Hiiro's logic seemed pretty sound, but in the land of pokemon not everything always goes the way you plan. As the team arrived on Route 1, they were surprised to find an empty route. Where were all the pokemon at?

Stacy chased after Hiiro, arrive a couple of seconds after.

"So it looks like are challenge is set on hard mode. Only I have the advantage as I can move things around with my mind."

Stacy kinda gloated about it.


"This girl kinda ticks me off, but that's what I want. A bit of a challenge. To get my mind and body running. She thinks reading people's mind is the one way to reach the peak? She's wrong. I will prove it to her!" Hiiro taught to himself as he turned around to Zorua.

Zorua ran across to Hiiro, keeping in mind that Stacy is around. She is a Psychic afterall, and whatever these duo planned could be read easily, or so she thought.

Hiiro and Zorua seemed to be a deep discussion, and Stacy couldn't make out any sentences, what they were both thinking and were planning to do. Things didn't make sense, and Stacy began to wonder if her powers were flawed. Until she took a deep look into Zorua, and released it was a pure Dark Type. Maybe it was trying to block off her telepathy powers with its own? It was after all, a mysterious Pokemon.

Minutes later, Zorua turned around, towards a patch of grass. It's ears twitched a bit, and without hesitating a minute more, it ran into the bushes. Stacy and Hiiro were off guard, but they thought they might have an extra 3rd party out there somewhere.

"Looks like Zorua found something. Stand on your guard, Tracy!" Hiiro smirked.

FLICK FLICK FLICK

A thick fluttery sound of wings could be heard, as the team turned around, they found a Pidgey(?) flying out of the bush Zorua headed in earlier, and flew towards the opposite direction, towards Andromeda Town. Zorua was nowhere to be seen.

"Stacey, put aside the challenge for now, and follow that Pidgey! It might be a clue why there are no Pokemon in Route 1 at the moment. I have to follow Zorua, it might have left behind traces only I, its trainer would be fully aware about. No point wasting time here anymore! Divide and Conquer!" Hiiro told Stacey, as he ran towards the direction Zorua left...



__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League

Last edited by Trainer17; 01-23-2013 at 04:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #492  
Old 01-23-2013, 04:48 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Officials Post



Anthony wonders through Route 1. Following the general direction Stacy pointed out, Minccino helps him find a patch of berries. Their is only one problem.


As you approach a wild Rattata appears

Write a paragraph about the battle or capture !
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Being pestered by a rat thing... Why is it purple?

"Oh. A Rattata... I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with you..." Selesna jumps off Anthony's shoulder and steps toward the Rattata. "You want to fight it? Okay then, let's show this thing we mean business!" Selesna nods and takes a fighting stance. "Alright, lead off with Sing!" Anthony plugs his ears to avoid falling asleep. Selesna lets out a soothing melody that lulls the Rattata to sleep. "Heh. Cake. Great job! Now, follow up with a Tail Slap!" Selesna nods and runs over to the sleeping rat Pokemon. She begins slapping it with her fluffy tail. After hitting it twice, Rattata wakes up and latches onto Selesna's tail with it's powerful fangs. "Shake that pest off you Selesna!" The Minccino begins shaking her tail and running around in circles trying to free her tail from Rattata's Bite. After a few moments Rattata lets go on it's own and begins charging at Selesna. "That looks like a Quick Attack! Try to dodge it!" Selesna is too concerned with fluffing her tail to hear the command to dodge and takes a direct hit from Quick Attack. "Selesna! Are you okay?" The Minccino nods and stares at Rattata. The rat paws at the ground and runs toward Selesna again, but something is different this time. Flames begin to appear around Rattata and suddenly, the Pokemon is covered in a ball of fire. "Is that Flame Wheel? Selesna, ready an Aqua Tail!" Selesna draws moisture into her tail from the air around her, covering it in a blanket of water. Rattata leaps at Selesna and she whips her tail around in response. Fire meets water and a cloud of steam bursts from their impact. When the steam clears, Rattata is rubbing his head on Selesna affectionately. "Must've been your cute charm, huh?" Selesna tries to push Rattata away but he won't budge. "Don't worry Seles, I'll handle this." Anthony says as he fishes through his bag for a Pokeball. "Hit it with an Iron Tail!" Selesna smirks as her tail begins to glow. She quickly whips it around making direct contact with Rattata and sends him flying a few feet. When the little rat lands he instantly limps toward Selesna, "Poor guy, love's pushing him so hard. Well, if you want to see Selesna anymore, you'll have to come with me!" Anthony throws the Pokeball and crosses his fingers as Rattata vanishes inside and it begins to rock.
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #493  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:46 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

Hiiro's logic seemed pretty sound, but in the land of pokemon not everything always goes the way you plan. As the team arrived on Route 1, they were surprised to find an empty route. Where were all the pokemon at?

Stacy chased after Hiiro, arrive a couple of seconds after.

"So it looks like are challenge is set on hard mode. Only I have the advantage as I can move things around with my mind."

Stacy kinda gloated about it.


"This girl kinda ticks me off, but that's what I want. A bit of a challenge. To get my mind and body running. She thinks reading people's mind is the one way to reach the peak? She's wrong. I will prove it to her!" Hiiro taught to himself as he turned around to Zorua.

Zorua ran across to Hiiro, keeping in mind that Stacy is around. She is a Psychic afterall, and whatever these duo planned could be read easily, or so she thought.

Hiiro and Zorua seemed to be a deep discussion, and Stacy couldn't make out any sentences, what they were both thinking and were planning to do. Things didn't make sense, and Stacy began to wonder if her powers were flawed. Until she took a deep look into Zorua, and released it was a pure Dark Type. Maybe it was trying to block off her telepathy powers with its own? It was after all, a mysterious Pokemon.

Minutes later, Zorua turned around, towards a patch of grass. It's ears twitched a bit, and without hesitating a minute more, it ran into the bushes. Stacy and Hiiro were off guard, but they thought they might have an extra 3rd party out there somewhere.

"Looks like Zorua found something. Stand on your guard, Tracy!" Hiiro smirked.

FLICK FLICK FLICK

A thick fluttery sound of wings could be heard, as the team turned around, they found a Pidgey(?) flying out of the bush Zorua headed in earlier, and flew towards the opposite direction, towards Andromeda Town. Zorua was nowhere to be seen.

"Stacey, put aside the challenge for now, and follow that Pidgey! It might be a clue why there are no Pokemon in Route 1 at the moment. I have to follow Zorua, it might have left behind traces only I, its trainer would be fully aware about. No point wasting time here anymore! Divide and Conquer!" Hiiro told Stacey, as he ran towards the direction Zorua left...






Pyschic Girl Stacy


Stacy seems confused but agrees. She lets out a smile.
"If anyone can handle a pidgey..someoene with my powers should not find the task to hard !"

Stacy rushes forward into the grass following the trail. Hiiro take this time to head off on his own for some training !As he walks through the tall grass he spots something shiny. When he bends down he is amazed to see


Hiiro found 20 stars !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Being pestered by a rat thing... Why is it purple?

"Oh. A Rattata... I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with you..." Selesna jumps off Anthony's shoulder and steps toward the Rattata. "You want to fight it? Okay then, let's show this thing we mean business!" Selesna nods and takes a fighting stance. "Alright, lead off with Sing!" Anthony plugs his ears to avoid falling asleep. Selesna lets out a soothing melody that lulls the Rattata to sleep. "Heh. Cake. Great job! Now, follow up with a Tail Slap!" Selesna nods and runs over to the sleeping rat Pokemon. She begins slapping it with her fluffy tail. After hitting it twice, Rattata wakes up and latches onto Selesna's tail with it's powerful fangs. "Shake that pest off you Selesna!" The Minccino begins shaking her tail and running around in circles trying to free her tail from Rattata's Bite. After a few moments Rattata lets go on it's own and begins charging at Selesna. "That looks like a Quick Attack! Try to dodge it!" Selesna is too concerned with fluffing her tail to hear the command to dodge and takes a direct hit from Quick Attack. "Selesna! Are you okay?" The Minccino nods and stares at Rattata. The rat paws at the ground and runs toward Selesna again, but something is different this time. Flames begin to appear around Rattata and suddenly, the Pokemon is covered in a ball of fire. "Is that Flame Wheel? Selesna, ready an Aqua Tail!" Selesna draws moisture into her tail from the air around her, covering it in a blanket of water. Rattata leaps at Selesna and she whips her tail around in response. Fire meets water and a cloud of steam bursts from their impact. When the steam clears, Rattata is rubbing his head on Selesna affectionately. "Must've been your cute charm, huh?" Selesna tries to push Rattata away but he won't budge. "Don't worry Seles, I'll handle this." Anthony says as he fishes through his bag for a Pokeball. "Hit it with an Iron Tail!" Selesna smirks as her tail begins to glow. She quickly whips it around making direct contact with Rattata and sends him flying a few feet. When the little rat lands he instantly limps toward Selesna, "Poor guy, love's pushing him so hard. Well, if you want to see Selesna anymore, you'll have to come with me!" Anthony throws the Pokeball and crosses his fingers as Rattata vanishes inside and it begins to rock.
Official's Post


The ball lands
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball pops open ! It looks like the first time is not for you. The rattata jumps out. Angry about the attack it charges back at you. Write a paragraph about the battle or 2nd attempt.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #494  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:07 AM
Trainer17's Avatar
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: New World
Posts: 6,354
Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post


Pyschic Girl Stacy


Stacy seems confused but agrees. She lets out a smile.
"If anyone can handle a pidgey..someoene with my powers should not find the task to hard !"

Stacy rushes forward into the grass following the trail. Hiiro take this time to head off on his own for some training !As he walks through the tall grass he spots something shiny. When he bends down he is amazed to see


Hiiro found 20 stars !

Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1
Sidequest: Stacy's Bet

What rotten luck! Not only has Hiiro diverted Stacy out of his Pokemon Hunt for a while now, but has also come across some shiny spectacular of an item.

"Guess I better put this away in my bag before it attracts any attention!" Hiiro looked around, noticing Stacy trotting away in the direction of the Pidgey(?).

"Well, I guess I better move forward. If it's any more luck I need, I hope I get a decent encounter or so. I hope I don't meet any more Trainers around. Encountering one at this time would really be troublesome..." Hiiro muttered as he trudged on.
__________________
URPG l ASB l VPP

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Reply With Quote
  #495  
Old 01-23-2013, 06:18 AM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


The ball lands
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball pops open ! It looks like the first time is not for you. The rattata jumps out. Angry about the attack it charges back at you. Write a paragraph about the battle or 2nd attempt.
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Still being pestered by a rat thing... Why is it purple?

"ARGH! Stupid Pokeballs!" Selesna was too busy laughing at Anthony to notice Rattata charge her with a fierce Quick Attack. "Min!" Anthony rubbed his forehead, "Well, nobody ever achieved anything by giving up after their first failure." Selesna stood up and ran to her trainer's side. "Alright Seles, use Sing!" Anthony plugged his ears as the calming lullaby sent Rattata into a sweet slumber. "Now you should be an easy catch, but knowing my luck, you won't be." He pulled out another Pokeball, kissed the top of it, and threw it at the sleeping Pokemon. When it began to shake he closed his eyes and held his breath.
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com