Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-21-2013, 09:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaron View Post
chris
party rhyhorn
looking for sandshrew why have you seen them?

Explorer Katy

Katy paused.
"hmmmmmm...Sandshrew."

After a moment she paused.
"Sandshrew dont live around here. Rattatas, Pidgeys, Sunkerns and Meowths are the pokemon I see most."

As you talk with her you hear something moving in the bushes. You watch the pokemon climb the tree

A wild a Meowth appears.

Wirte a paragraph about the battle or capture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Stalking a school boy

Anthony stood up and shook his head at Chris, "Nah, I'm all good. Thanks though." As he was about to try a different location a quick moving blur caught his eye, "Could it be?" Azurius didn't seem to notice the quick moving Pokemon.

"Alright! now a little fast."

Anthony spotted a School Boy who seemed to be the Minccino's trainer. "Tch... Already belongs to a trainer..." He thought for a minute and then snapped his fingers, "He might know how to find one easily!" He walked over towards the school boy, "Hey! Hey kid! Can I talk to you?

School Boy Roy

Roy turns his head watching you walk over. Minccino pauses watching you approach. The young trainer steps forward.
"Uh Sure... Did you need something ???" he looks a little confused.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-21-2013, 10:08 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Party:
Currently: trying to avoid being a creeper

"Hi, my name's Anthony. I noticed you had a Minccino and was wondering if, maybe, you could tell me a bit about them. See, I really want to capture one and I think they're pretty rare around here..." Azurius walks over to the Minccino and pokes it's tail. "I figured having any info would be helpful. That is, if you don't mind helping me out."
Old 01-21-2013, 10:10 PM
Lunaron Offline

chris
party rhyhorn
''ill go to route two then'' *flees from meowth* *accidentally forgetting about girl!* ''wild meowth.....did i just flee without the little one?'' -_- ' ''oi'' ''might as well keep going'' *continiues running toward route two*
Old 01-21-2013, 10:25 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:
Currently: trying to avoid being a creeper

"Hi, my name's Anthony. I noticed you had a Minccino and was wondering if, maybe, you could tell me a bit about them. See, I really want to capture one and I think they're pretty rare around here..." Azurius walks over to the Minccino and pokes it's tail. "I figured having any info would be helpful. That is, if you don't mind helping me out."
*you got really lucky with your first roll..lol*

School Boy Roy

Roy smiles at you.
"Oh, you want to find the Minccino! Thats not so hard if you know were you are looking. They live in big hollowed out trees !!" Roy and Minccino lead you to the edge of the tree line.
If you head north through this path of tall grass you should run into one ! If you want I can go with you !"

Roy gave you some advice, if he also offered to go with you. Do you allow him to join you ?

Quote:
chris
party rhyhorn
''ill go to route two then'' *flees from meowth* *accidentally forgetting about girl!* ''wild meowth.....did i just flee without the little one?'' -_- ' ''oi'' ''might as well keep going'' *continiues running toward route two*
*you are going to be on Route 1 until Wednesday at 3pm.*

You run blindly down Route 1 for no reason after about 15 minutes you stop. Running has worn you out. You lean against a tree to catch your breath. As you lean against the tree you notice a piece of paper stapled to tree.

"Do you read it ??"

Old 01-21-2013, 10:28 PM
Lunaron Offline

chris
party rhyhorn
''huh whats this? lets see .....'' *reads page*
Old 01-21-2013, 11:04 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

School Boy Roy

Roy smiles at you.
"Oh, you want to find the Minccino! Thats not so hard if you know were you are looking. They live in big hollowed out trees !!" Roy and Minccino lead you to the edge of the tree line.
If you head north through this path of tall grass you should run into one ! If you want I can go with you !"

Roy gave you some advice, if he also offered to go with you. Do you allow him to join you ?
Party:
Currently: Searching for a Minccino

Anthony put his hand to his chin for a moment. On one hand, Roy would be able to help him find a Minccino, but on the other he would have to travel with someone. The benefits outweighed the cost and Anthony nodded, "Right. Let's go. Thank you by the way." Anthony picked up Azurius and followed Roy north.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
chris
party rhyhorn
''huh whats this? lets see .....'' *reads page*

You walk up to the piece of paper and look at it.

*Wanted ! The Mayer Brothers !
Please be on the look out for three suspicious men. They are wanted in question of a string of pokemon thiefts ! The can be aggressive, alert authorities if you see or have any information about them.*

The sign warns Chris to be on the look out for a set of pokemon thieves.

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Searching for a Minccino

Anthony put his hand to his chin for a moment. On one hand, Roy would be able to help him find a Minccino, but on the other he would have to travel with someone. The benefits outweighed the cost and Anthony nodded, "Right. Let's go. Thank you by the way." Anthony picked up Azurius and followed Roy north.

School Boy Roy

You follow Roy through the path. A mile up you see something jumping around a tree. Your heart starts to beat faster and faster as you get closer..

A wild Minccino has appeared

Write a paragraph about the battle or capture.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:53 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Party:
Currently: Trying to capture a Minccino

"Alright! Thanks for the help Roy! Let's do this Azurius!" Squirtle steps forward towards the Minccino. The Minccino tilts her head and stares at Anthony. "Azurius, use Water Gun!" Squirtle inhales deeply and then sends a stream of water towards Minccino. The cute rodent Pokemon jumps up to dodge the attack and counters with Swift. A shower of stars hits Azurius and knocks him down. "Azurius, are you okay?" Azurius stands back up and nods, "Squirtle!" The Minccino rushes Azurius and repeatedly starts slapping him. "Ah! That's Double-Slap! Quick, use Protect!" Azurius retreats into his shell to avoid taking more damage. Realizing her attacks are useless, Minccino hops away from Azurius. "Alright, now Bite it!" Azurius springs back into action and runs to Minccino. Before she can react, the Squirtle latches onto her tail. Minccino manages to shake Azurius off her tail and leaps back. Her tail begins to glow as she jumps in the air. "Look out Azurius! That looks like an Iron Tail!" Azurius quickly rolls to the side as the Minccino's tail makes impact with the ground. "Quick, while she's stuck hit her with a direct Water Gun!" Azurius looks up at Minccino and smirks as he inhales. A look of worry grows on Minccino as she tries to pull her tail from the ground. It's a futile effort though, as Azurius unleashes a spray of water and hits Minccino. The force of the attack freed her and sent her a few feet back. She stood up to walk away but fell over and let out a weak "Min... Ccino..." Anthony pulled a Pokeball from his bag, "Don't worry girl, I just want to be your pal. I'll get you healed up as soon as I can." He threw the Pokeball at Minccino and with a flash of light, she vanished inside the spherical device. Anthony held his breath as the ball began to rock.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:17 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:

"Alright! Thanks for the help Roy! Let's do this Azurius!" Squirtle steps forward towards the Minccino. The Minccino tilts her head and stares at Anthony. "Azurius, use Water Gun!" Squirtle inhales deeply and then sends a stream of water towards Minccino. The cute rodent Pokemon jumps up to dodge the attack and counters with Swift. A shower of stars hits Azurius and knocks him down. "Azurius, are you okay?" Azurius stands back up and nods, "Squirtle!" The Minccino rushes Azurius and repeatedly starts slapping him. "Ah! That's Double-Slap! Quick, use Protect!" Azurius retreats into his shell to avoid taking more damage. Realizing her attacks are useless, Minccino hops away from Azurius. "Alright, now Bite it!" Azurius springs back into action and runs to Minccino. Before she can react, the Squirtle latches onto her tail. Minccino manages to shake Azurius off her tail and leaps back. Her tail begins to glow as she jumps in the air. "Look out Azurius! That looks like an Iron Tail!" Azurius quickly rolls to the side as the Minccino's tail makes impact with the ground. "Quick, while she's stuck hit her with a direct Water Gun!" Azurius looks up at Minccino and smirks as he inhales. A look of worry grows on Minccino as she tries to pull her tail from the ground. It's a futile effort though, as Azurius unleashes a spray of water and hits Minccino. The force of the attack freed her and sent her a few feet back. She stood up to walk away but fell over and let out a weak "Min... Ccino..." Anthony pulled a Pokeball from his bag, "Don't worry girl, I just want to be your pal. I'll get you healed up as soon as I can." He threw the Pokeball at Minccino and with a flash of light, she vanished inside the spherical device. Anthony held his breath as the ball began to rock.

School Boy Roy

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball shakes
Spoiler:
shakes
Spoiler:
The ball pops open ! Awww man ! but it looks like you got lucky because you will get another shot!

Roy calls to you.
"Come on Anthony you can do it !"

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-22-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:38 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:

Roy calls to you.
"Come on Anthony you can do it !"
Party:

"Yeah, but I don't want to hurt her much more. I don't think she can take another hard hit..." Minccino shakily stands up and limps towards Azurius, her tail absorbing the water from the last attack. "Is... Is it using Aqua Tail?" Sure enough, the water begins to swirl around her tail as she picks up speed and begins to walk faster towards Azurius. "Get ready to retreat into your shell Azurius!" Azurius nodded and stood up. The water around Minccino's tail swirls faster and faster until it looks like her tail is made of water. "Now Azurius, use Protect!" Before Azurius can even move, Minccino quickly sprints forward and whips her tail around smashing into Azurius and sending him into a tree. "Azurius!" The tiny turtle Pokemon falls to the ground and lets out a groan of pain. Minccino falls to the ground and crawls towards Azurius, most likely with the intent to make sure she's won. "I can't stand to see her so injured. Minccino! Please! Let me help you!" Anthony pulls a second Pokeball from his bag, and kisses the top of it, "Here's for lady luck!" He throws the ball at Minccino and crosses his fingers when it begins to rock.

Last edited by Ant2011; 01-22-2013 at 01:41 AM.
Old 01-22-2013, 01:48 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:

"Yeah, but I don't want to hurt her much more. I don't think she can take another hard hit..." Minccino shakily stands up and limps towards Azurius, her tail absorbing the water from the last attack. "Is... Is it using Aqua Tail?" Sure enough, the water begins to swirl around her tail as she picks up speed and begins to walk faster towards Azurius. "Get ready to retreat into your shell Azurius!" Azurius nodded and stood up. The water around Minccino's tail swirls faster and faster until it looks like her tail is made of water. "Now Azurius, use Protect!" Before Azurius can even move, Minccino quickly sprints forward and whips her tail around smashing into Azurius and sending him into a tree. "Azurius!" The tiny turtle Pokemon falls to the ground and lets out a groan of pain. Minccino falls to the ground and crawls towards Azurius, most likely with the intent to make sure she's won. "I can't stand to see her so injured. Minccino! Please! Let me help you!" Anthony pulls a second Pokeball from his bag, and kisses the top of it, "Here's for lady luck!" He throws the ball at Minccino and crosses his fingers when it begins to rock.
Official's Post

*Pokeballs have a one time use. Sadly they disappear if the capture fails*

A second ball flies into the air

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stops ! You have captured

Roy walks up and pats you on the back.
"Well I gotta get back to training ! Good luck through your quest !"

Old 01-22-2013, 02:01 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Quote:
Roy walks up and pats you on the back.
"Well I gotta get back to training ! Good luck through your quest !"
Party:
Currently: Very VERY happy because he just caught a Minccino

"Thank you Roy! Good luck with your training!" Anthony ran over and picked up Minccino's Pokeball and nuzzled it, "You're the cutest Pokemon ever and I'm going to take fantastic care of you!"
Old 01-22-2013, 04:18 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Very VERY happy because he just caught a Minccino

"Thank you Roy! Good luck with your training!" Anthony ran over and picked up Minccino's Pokeball and nuzzled it, "You're the cutest Pokemon ever and I'm going to take fantastic care of you!"
Official's Post

With your new Minncino you are feeling pretty good. Roy had led you pretty deep into forest. Getting back to the road is going to take a little while. You must figure out what you want to do next. Search for more pokemon, maybe look for other travelers ?

Nothing Happens

Old 01-22-2013, 04:41 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Party:
Currently: Lost in the woods thanks to Roy. Gee, thanks Roy.

"Azurius, return" Anthony said as he recalled Squirtle back into his Pokeball. He stood surrounded by trees staring at the two Pokeballs in his hands."You guys are in pretty rough shape right now... I'd love to go search for more Pokemon but I don't want to exert you too much..." Anthony looks around and notices a few trees with a small clearing in them, "I'll pitch my tent and make camp for the night. It'll give Azurius and Selesna a chance to rest."

After digging the pop-tent from his pack and letting it spring open he searched the ground for some dry wood to burn. After starting a fire with some sticks and some flint and steel he let his Pokemon out of their Pokeballs. The exhausted Pokemon curled up by their trainer and the campfire and fell asleep. "Guess that fight really tuckered them out."
Old 01-22-2013, 07:32 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Lost in the woods thanks to Roy. Gee, thanks Roy.

"Azurius, return" Anthony said as he recalled Squirtle back into his Pokeball. He stood surrounded by trees staring at the two Pokeballs in his hands."You guys are in pretty rough shape right now... I'd love to go search for more Pokemon but I don't want to exert you too much..." Anthony looks around and notices a few trees with a small clearing in them, "I'll pitch my tent and make camp for the night. It'll give Azurius and Selesna a chance to rest."

After digging the pop-tent from his pack and letting it spring open he searched the ground for some dry wood to burn. After starting a fire with some sticks and some flint and steel he let his Pokemon out of their Pokeballs. The exhausted Pokemon curled up by their trainer and the campfire and fell asleep. "Guess that fight really tuckered them out."
You spend a peaceful night under the stars, gaining the rest you and your Pokemon rightfully deserve. The sun rises over you the next day, promising to bring with it a new adventure.

Nothing happens... Continue on your journey!