Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #451  
Old 01-20-2013, 10:37 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetunks937 View Post
Trainer: Vege
Party:

Currently: talking to someone

Vege thought for a second and then went towards her. He said" hello, nice to meet you. Well what's your name?vege asked the woman softly


Merchant Sam

She smiled.
"Im Sam ! I work for the Zenith shopping center. Im out here offering people a chance to get their hands on some of the unique items sold there."


She shows you the list.
TMs
TM05 Roar - 50 stars
TM49 Echoed Voice - 50 stars
TM51 Ally Switch - 70 stars
TM53 Energy Ball - 90 stars
TM70 Flash - 100 stars

PokeBalls
PokeBall - 16 stars
Great Ball - 24 stars
Nest Ball - 24 stars
Timer Ball - 24 stars
Net Ball - 24 stars


Quote:
Originally Posted by p4r6g6777 View Post
Trainer: Paul
Party: Sentret
Currently: Battling some fool who thinks Rattata is better than Sentret (a.k.a Felix)

Paul sent out his Sentret while Felix sent out his Rattata. Felix felt like he should get the first hit in with his Rattata because, so he ordered his Rattata to use Quick Attack. Rattata dashed towards Sentret at near invisible speeds. Sentret attempted to dodge, but the attacks was too quick. Rattata rammed into Sentret, removing a chunk of Sentret's HP. Sentret decided to retaliate with a Slash attack. Sentret's claws extended and he swung them at the Rattata, dealing some solid damage. Rattata looked at the cut he had. It stung, but pain would have to wait for later. He had to prove who was the better Pokemon now.

Felix knew Rattata was faster than Sentret, so he decided a Quick Attack wasn't necessary this time around. He ordered Rattata to use Hyper Fang. Rattata's fangs began to glow slightly as they were charged with energy. he ran towards Sentret, ready to take a big bite out of the round ugly thing. But, Sentret was ready. He used Sucker Punch and as Rattata leapt at Sentret he slid under the rat Pokemon and punched him it right in the kidneys. Rattata let out a yelp of pain. Rattata landed and quickly turned around. He leapt again at Sentret and managed to bite his foot with Hyper Fang. Snetret lost another portion of his health. Things were heating up.

Rattata didn't want to get hit by another Sucker Punch, so he decided to use Quick Attack. Once again Rattata dashed at Sentret with near invisible speeds. He rammed into Sentret and left him with a mere 11 HP. Felix wasn't worried that Sentret survived. His Rattata could take another Slash and retaliate next round with a Quick Attack and there would be nothing Sentret could do about it. But little did Felix and his Rattata know, Paul had a trick up his sleeve. Sentret showed Rattata his trump card, the move Reversal. Sentret took all the pain that had been dealt to him and sent back at Rattata in one punch. The Super Effective Fighting Move was enough to knock out the little Rattata. Felix's jaw dropped as he saw Rattata slump to the ground. Paul and Sentret had won the battle! Paul gave his Sentret a high five and a fist bump.


Officials Post



Felix watches his Rattata get knocked. He rushes over picking up the injured.
"Well I really wasnt expecting that !"


Felix calls back Rattata.
"Im not going to say you are good in anyway, but you are very lucky !"


Felix takes off annoyed.

Pual receives 5 stars for winning
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #452  
Old 01-20-2013, 11:28 PM
p4r6g6777 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 54
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Paul
Party: Sentret

Paul was proud of his victory. However, he knew things could have ended badly as well. He needs to find a new Pokemon soon. He decided to once again try to find a new Pokemon.
Reply With Quote
  #453  
Old 01-21-2013, 01:33 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4r6g6777 View Post
Trainer: Paul
Party: Sentret

Paul was proud of his victory. However, he knew things could have ended badly as well. He needs to find a new Pokemon soon. He decided to once again try to find a new Pokemon.

Official's Post



Paul and Sentret had just gotten finished with a tough battle. As they continue on there path Paul keeps his eyes open looking for any signs of pokemon. Sentret pauses for a moment its ears twitch.


Rattata appears

Write a paragraph about the capture or the battle.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #454  
Old 01-21-2013, 03:13 AM
p4r6g6777 Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 54
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Paul
Party: Sentret
Currently: Trying to capture a wild Rattata

Sentret heard something rustling in the bushes. His ears perked up as he tried to identify the source of the noise. It was a wild Pokemon! Sentret let out a cry to let Paul know he found something. When Sentret let out the cry a Rattata leapt out of the bushes. Paul knew his Sentret wasn't exactly best friends with Rattata right now, but Paul desperately needed a new addition to his party. Rattata could provide the speed and power that Sentret could not. Paul ordered his Sentret to use Quick Attack on the wild Rattata. Sentret sped towards the little rat Pokemon and clobbered him in the face. The nice STAB priority attack took away a chunk of Rattata's health. Rattata spat at Sentret and retaliated with a Hyper Fang, but Rattata was blinded with rage and the attack just barely missed. Rattata actually managed to get a small mouthful of Sentret's fur. Rattata spat out the fur, angry he missed the foe. Rattata outspend the Sentret and leapt at him, using another Hyper Fang. This time the attack was a hit. Rattata bit Sentret's arm and dragged him to the ground. Sentret quickly used Slash to claw Rattata in the face to make him let go. Sentret was about to use Sucker Punch, but Rattata used Quick Attack to out speed and make Sucker Punch fail. Sentret was knocked to the ground again. Sentret's hate for Rattata began to increase even more. Sentret used another Quick Attack to knock the Rattata to a point in which it would able to be caught with a Pokeball (hopefully). Paul grabbed a Poke Ball from his belt and hurled it at the Rattata. The ball opened up and a light emerged from it, engulfing the Rattata. The light drew the wild Pokemon into the ball and then it snapped shut. The ball shook once... twice... thrice............

(If I do catchy the Rattata would I be able to give it egg moves or no?)
Reply With Quote
  #455  
Old 01-21-2013, 08:38 AM
vegetunks937 Offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 659
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Merchant Sam

She smiled.
"Im Sam ! I work for the Zenith shopping center. Im out here offering people a chance to get their hands on some of the unique items sold there."


She shows you the list.
TMs
TM05 Roar - 50 stars
TM49 Echoed Voice - 50 stars
TM51 Ally Switch - 70 stars
TM53 Energy Ball - 90 stars
TM70 Flash - 100 stars

PokeBalls
PokeBall - 16 stars
Great Ball - 24 stars
Nest Ball - 24 stars
Timer Ball - 24 stars
Net Ball - 24 stars






Officials Post



Felix watches his Rattata get knocked. He rushes over picking up the injured.
"Well I really wasnt expecting that !"


Felix calls back Rattata.
"Im not going to say you are good in anyway, but you are very lucky !"


Felix takes off annoyed.

Pual receives 5 stars for winning
Trainer: Vege
Party:

Currently: talking to merchant

Sorry but i do not have any stars. Vege said. Can you give me some?
Reply With Quote
  #456  
Old 01-21-2013, 06:24 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4r6g6777 View Post
Trainer: Paul
Party: Sentret
Currently: Trying to capture a wild Rattata

Sentret heard something rustling in the bushes. His ears perked up as he tried to identify the source of the noise. It was a wild Pokemon! Sentret let out a cry to let Paul know he found something. When Sentret let out the cry a Rattata leapt out of the bushes. Paul knew his Sentret wasn't exactly best friends with Rattata right now, but Paul desperately needed a new addition to his party. Rattata could provide the speed and power that Sentret could not. Paul ordered his Sentret to use Quick Attack on the wild Rattata. Sentret sped towards the little rat Pokemon and clobbered him in the face. The nice STAB priority attack took away a chunk of Rattata's health. Rattata spat at Sentret and retaliated with a Hyper Fang, but Rattata was blinded with rage and the attack just barely missed. Rattata actually managed to get a small mouthful of Sentret's fur. Rattata spat out the fur, angry he missed the foe. Rattata outspend the Sentret and leapt at him, using another Hyper Fang. This time the attack was a hit. Rattata bit Sentret's arm and dragged him to the ground. Sentret quickly used Slash to claw Rattata in the face to make him let go. Sentret was about to use Sucker Punch, but Rattata used Quick Attack to out speed and make Sucker Punch fail. Sentret was knocked to the ground again. Sentret's hate for Rattata began to increase even more. Sentret used another Quick Attack to knock the Rattata to a point in which it would able to be caught with a Pokeball (hopefully). Paul grabbed a Poke Ball from his belt and hurled it at the Rattata. The ball opened up and a light emerged from it, engulfing the Rattata. The light drew the wild Pokemon into the ball and then it snapped shut. The ball shook once... twice... thrice............

(If I do catchy the Rattata would I be able to give it egg moves or no?)


Official's Post



Paul takes a deep breath as the ball hits.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
the ball rocks and forth
Spoiler:
the ball stops ! Rattata has been captured !


Paul pauses as he hears the sound of people chatting further up the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetunks937 View Post
Trainer: Vege
Party:

Currently: talking to merchant

Sorry but i do not have any stars. Vege said. Can you give me some?

Merchant Sam

Sam smiles.
"Sorry Vege, we cant give out free stars." she winks at you.

"But I can give you this."

Vega receives a town map, with the map you find a short cut through Route 1! you can cut 6 hours off your trip time.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #457  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:05 PM
Lunaron's Avatar
Lunaron Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33
Default Re: Route 1

chris
fc 4814 5975 3598
party rhyhorn
entering from andromeda beach
''wonder what rock pokemon live here?'' ...notices rhyhorn....''rhinodon why must you eat random berries from a random plant? i told you never do that what if it belongs to another pokemon? ya big lug...lol return!'' rhyhorn goes back in pokeball
''well thats done...lets see if i were a ground or rock pokemon which rock would i be under?.....hhhmmmmm..." *EYES BULGE WHILE STARING INTO SPACE*
Reply With Quote
  #458  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:13 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Walking

Entering Route 1 from Andromeda Town

"Alright, now the adventure begins. Now, let's see if I can find a Pokemon." Anthony started looking for burrows and rock crevices, hoping to find a Minccino. "Come on Azurius, help me find a Pokemon." The Squirtle began poking around some bushes, just to keep his trainer happy.
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #459  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:16 PM
Lunaron's Avatar
Lunaron Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33
Default Re: Route 1

*COMES TO* ''hey you the one looking in that burrow! your new too right?
Reply With Quote
  #460  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Searching for Pokemon

Anthony was too busy searching to face the trainer talking to him, "Yeah, I'm new. I'm Anthony and the Squirtle over there," he waved his hand toward the bushes near Azurius, "is Azurius, my partner."
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!
Reply With Quote
  #461  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Lunaron's Avatar
Lunaron Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33
Default Re: Route 1

chris
party rhyhorn
need help? you seem lost.. but then again im looking for armored pokemon such as rock or steel, by the way have you seen a sandshrew? im looking for one and ive yet to see one, what with my glutton of a rhyhorn scaring them with his berry munching

Last edited by Lunaron; 01-21-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #462  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:24 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaron View Post
chris
fc 4814 5975 3598
party rhyhorn
entering from andromeda beach
''wonder what rock pokemon live here?'' ...notices rhyhorn....''rhinodon why must you eat random berries from a random plant? i told you never do that what if it belongs to another pokemon? ya big lug...lol return!'' rhyhorn goes back in pokeball
''well thats done...lets see if i were a ground or rock pokemon which rock would i be under?.....hhhmmmmm..." *EYES BULGE WHILE STARING INTO SPACE*


Explorer Katy

While you search for a rock pokemon. A little girl wonders up to you.
"So..." She bends over looking at what your doing.
"What are you doing?"


Do you respond to the little explorer ?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Walking

Entering Route 1 from Andromeda Town

"Alright, now the adventure begins. Now, let's see if I can find a Pokemon." Anthony started looking for burrows and rock crevices, hoping to find a Minccino. "Come on Azurius, help me find a Pokemon." The Squirtle began poking around some bushes, just to keep his trainer happy.


School Boy Roy

You arrive on Route 1, hoping to find Minccino. The hard hitting little citter is hard to find on this route. As you Squirtle start to walk out into the tall grass you see a boy standing in the field. He seems to be talking to something.

"Alright! now a little fast."

The little critter swiftly speeds passed him


Do you keep searching or approach him ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #463  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:32 PM
Lunaron's Avatar
Lunaron Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33
Default Re: Route 1

chris
party rhyhorn
looking for sandshrew why have you seen them?
Reply With Quote
  #464  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:35 PM
Ant2011's Avatar
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Jentoh
Posts: 1,604
Send a message via AIM to Ant2011
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Stalking a school boy

Anthony stood up and shook his head at Chris, "Nah, I'm all good. Thanks though." As he was about to try a different location a quick moving blur caught his eye, "Could it be?" Azurius didn't seem to notice the quick moving Pokemon.

"Alright! now a little fast."

Anthony spotted a School Boy who seemed to be the Minccino's trainer. "Tch... Already belongs to a trainer..." He thought for a minute and then snapped his fingers, "He might know how to find one easily!" He walked over towards the school boy, "Hey! Hey kid! Can I talk to you?
__________________
Click for my Sprite Comics! -><- Click for my Sprite Comics!

Last edited by Ant2011; 01-21-2013 at 09:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #465  
Old 01-21-2013, 09:46 PM
Lunaron's Avatar
Lunaron Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33
Default Re: Route 1

chris
party rhyhorn
by the way arent you young to be out by yourself little one?

Last edited by Lunaron; 01-21-2013 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com