Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League

PE2K Wi-Fi League Join the league, train your Pokemon, battle your friends, travel the region and win gym badges in order to become the Pokemon Elite Champion!

Old 01-11-2013, 11:08 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4r6g6777 View Post
I think I'll try this out. It looks interesting.

Paul said hello to the professor and listened as he was offered a Pokemon. After some consideration, Paul choose Sentret and nicknamed it Geoffrey. "Thanks Professor! I'll be sure to treat it right!"

Trainer Name: Paul
Starter: Sentret (probably a TERRIBLE starter, but I don't care!)

Professor Cedar

"Why, hello Paul. Here is your Sentret. He's a cutie." Professor Cedar handed him his Sentret's Poke Ball.

Paul received a Sentret, a PokeGear v3.0 and 5 Poke Balls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. And, as a reminder, no IV/EV training. Have fun!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 01-16-2013, 10:32 AM
vegetunks937 Offline

"Hello, may i get a form to register." Vege said
He was a tall, fit boy. The professor said " So, you want to join this league. Okay fill this form and you will get your pokemon." He handed out a form to Vege.
He filled
Name : Vege
Starter Pokemon : Charmander

He always thought of having a pokemon but never had a chance before. He loves charmander as he is cute and is of fire element.He handed back the form to professor.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:37 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetunks937 View Post
"Hello, may i get a form to register." Vege said
He was a tall, fit boy. The professor said " So, you want to join this league. Okay fill this form and you will get your pokemon." He handed out a form to Vege.
He filled
Name : Vege
Starter Pokemon : Charmander

He always thought of having a pokemon but never had a chance before. He loves charmander as he is cute and is of fire element.He handed back the form to professor.

Professor Cedar

"Here is your Charmander. He's a cutie." Professor Cedar handed him his Charmander's Poke Ball.

Vege received a Charmander, a PokeGear v3.0 and 5 Poke Balls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. And, as a reminder, no IV/EV training. Have fun!

links
Old 01-17-2013, 12:34 PM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

"Hiiro!? Are you awake yet? It's about time to get your Pokemon at Professor Cedar's Lab, you know? I've already seen so many Trainers leave this town already! Get your lazy bum up and go get yours already!" a voice came out of nowhere.

"zz..Uh..what time is it again?"

"It sure ain't time to be daydreaming. Up and at it, boy! Your friend Artemis has already left the town hours ago. Knowing that girl, she must have reached Zenith Town at least!"

"Ma, if I know Artemis, she's got a knack for trouble making. I don't think she's even made it past Route 1."

"Enough talk, Hiiro. If you know her that well, why not catch up to her? You might still bump into her if you leave right NOW."

"Right, right." the young lad replied, as he got off his bed, got all ready and descended the stairs, into the living room. He saw his backpack prepared on a small desk near the door. A photo frame stood right beside, of what appears to be the lad himself, along with someone else. He quickly put the picture faced down, took his backpack and bid farewell to his mother.

"I'll call you if anything comes up Ma. Thanks for the running shoes you got me the other day! Sure will come in handy" the lad replied, as he rushed off.

"Say hi to the Professor for me!" ...

---

His name, is Hiiro. Hiiro Tatsuya. A young prodigy in the making who will one day become the Pokemon Champion, or so he dreams off.

The image quickly shifts to a massive building which now stands before Hiiro. Considered as one of the landmarks of Andromeda Town, the Pokemon Laboratory is a spacious brick building set on a ranch, where Pokemon are bred for future trainers. Many large windmills dot the rolling hills, providing power for the lab and some of the buildings in town.

"This must be it, then. I hope the queue isn't too long or anything..which is pretty much why I slept in today in the first place. I mean, seriously it doesn't matter if you're early or not. If you're bound to set out on a journey with your Pokemon, no one's there to stop you." Hiiro muttered as he entered the scientific facility.

Upon entering the lab, it appears to be cool and clean. Microscopes and other scientific equipment are scattered across the benches. A few lab assistants are sweeping, looking into microscopes or examining Pokemon.

A young woman in a stark white lab coat gets up from her chair upon seeing Hiiro enter through the front door.

“Hello, are you a new trainer?” she asks, looking you up and down. “I am Professor Cedar and I am interested in Pokemon physiology and the ways in which their extraordinary abilities have evolved over time.”

"Yup. I'm here for my Starter, please!" Hiiro replied, quite energetically.

The Professor sits down at a nearby desk and pulls out a league registration form.

“Right, we have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose only one Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!” said the quirky Prof.

"Hmmm..I suppose this fellow would do." Hiiro thought for a while, as he starts to scribble in the form.

Name: Hiiro Tatsuya
Pokemon: Zorua

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 01-17-2013, 03:19 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
"Hiiro!? Are you awake yet? It's about time to get your Pokemon at Professor Cedar's Lab, you know? I've already seen so many Trainers leave this town already! Get your lazy bum up and go get yours already!" a voice came out of nowhere.

"zz..Uh..what time is it again?"

"It sure ain't time to be daydreaming. Up and at it, boy! Your friend Artemis has already left the town hours ago. Knowing that girl, she must have reached Zenith Town at least!"

"Ma, if I know Artemis, she's got a knack for trouble making. I don't think she's even made it past Route 1."

"Enough talk, Hiiro. If you know her that well, why not catch up to her? You might still bump into her if you leave right NOW."

"Right, right." the young lad replied, as he got off his bed, got all ready and descended the stairs, into the living room. He saw his backpack prepared on a small desk near the door. A photo frame stood right beside, of what appears to be the lad himself, along with someone else. He quickly put the picture faced down, took his backpack and bid farewell to his mother.

"I'll call you if anything comes up Ma. Thanks for the running shoes you got me the other day! Sure will come in handy" the lad replied, as he rushed off.

"Say hi to the Professor for me!" ...

---

His name, is Hiiro. Hiiro Tatsuya. A young prodigy in the making who will one day become the Pokemon Champion, or so he dreams off.

The image quickly shifts to a massive building which now stands before Hiiro. Considered as one of the landmarks of Andromeda Town, the Pokemon Laboratory is a spacious brick building set on a ranch, where Pokemon are bred for future trainers. Many large windmills dot the rolling hills, providing power for the lab and some of the buildings in town.

"This must be it, then. I hope the queue isn't too long or anything..which is pretty much why I slept in today in the first place. I mean, seriously it doesn't matter if you're early or not. If you're bound to set out on a journey with your Pokemon, no one's there to stop you." Hiiro muttered as he entered the scientific facility.

Upon entering the lab, it appears to be cool and clean. Microscopes and other scientific equipment are scattered across the benches. A few lab assistants are sweeping, looking into microscopes or examining Pokemon.

A young woman in a stark white lab coat gets up from her chair upon seeing Hiiro enter through the front door.

“Hello, are you a new trainer?” she asks, looking you up and down. “I am Professor Cedar and I am interested in Pokemon physiology and the ways in which their extraordinary abilities have evolved over time.”

"Yup. I'm here for my Starter, please!" Hiiro replied, quite energetically.

The Professor sits down at a nearby desk and pulls out a league registration form.

“Right, we have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose only one Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!” said the quirky Prof.

"Hmmm..I suppose this fellow would do." Hiiro thought for a while, as he starts to scribble in the form.

Name: Hiiro Tatsuya
Pokemon: Zorua

Professor Cedar

Cedar looks over your form, she then got up and left the room. When she returned to the she handed you your new gear, set of pokeballs and of course your new partner.
"Interesting choice, if starter pokemon say something about trainers. Zorua here speaks volumes about you Hiiro. Zorua is a loyal pokemon but by nature they are secretive, please keep that in mind on your journey."

Her lab assiatant walks up to her.
"Professor can you please come check this out..."

She looks back at you.
"Good luck on your journey Hiiro. Remember to always treat pokemon the way you would like to be treated."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-18-2013, 03:08 AM
Lunaron Offline

whats this place?

Last edited by Lunaron; 01-18-2013 at 03:13 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:16 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Professor Cedar

Professor Cedar walks up.
"Dont worry about it! and people normally pick up there pokemon from me. Please fill out the general information and return the sheet to me when you are done."

Old 01-18-2013, 03:24 AM
Lunaron Offline

''wha? oh. silly me, i see you have a lot of people here, professor.''
name chris starter pokemon rhyhorn
''so professor, do you hand out pokemon by names in a hat or can i stay with my old buddy rhinodon? .....hes my recently gotten rhyhorn from sinnoh, hes not very strong yet but hes my favorite... if not if its ok id like a gligar if possible.''
Old 01-18-2013, 03:37 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

[QUOTE=Judge Dredd;3447819]

Professor Cedar

Professor Cedar looks over the sign up.
"Of course you can ! Please take this stuff to help you get your journey started."

Professor Cedar gets up
"Well work calls, good luck on your journey."

Lunaron kept his hyhorn, but was given a PokeGear v3.0 and 5 Poke Balls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. You may then start your journey from Andromeda Town.

Old 01-21-2013, 03:20 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

(I've been curious about the WFL for a while, and hey, maybe this will get me to dive back into Pokemon headfirst again. My interests are a roller coaster... haha. I can't say for certain how active I'll be here, but I figured I'd just give it a shot.)

Anthony slipped into the lab silently and crept around the room. "Sterile, clean, unnerving..." he muttered as he pulled an old ratty book from his hoodie pocket. "Let's see... I know it was in here somewhere... Aha!" He folded a corner of the page down and made his way towards the woman in the lab coat. "Excuse me, I have been told that this is the place to receive a Pokemon here in the Celestia region?" He opened to the folded page and handed her the book, "I would like this Pokemon please. I believe it's called a Squirtle? Gramps never did like writing the names down by his pictures..."

Name: Anthony
Pokemon: Squirtle
Old 01-21-2013, 04:59 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
(I've been curious about the WFL for a while, and hey, maybe this will get me to dive back into Pokemon headfirst again. My interests are a roller coaster... haha. I can't say for certain how active I'll be here, but I figured I'd just give it a shot.)

Anthony slipped into the lab silently and crept around the room. "Sterile, clean, unnerving..." he muttered as he pulled an old ratty book from his hoodie pocket. "Let's see... I know it was in here somewhere... Aha!" He folded a corner of the page down and made his way towards the woman in the lab coat. "Excuse me, I have been told that this is the place to receive a Pokemon here in the Celestia region?" He opened to the folded page and handed her the book, "I would like this Pokemon please. I believe it's called a Squirtle? Gramps never did like writing the names down by his pictures..."

Name: Anthony
Pokemon: Squirtle

Professor Cedar

"Why, hello. This Squirtle is quite the troublemaker. Keep a good eye on it!"

Anthony received a Squirtle, a PokeGear v3.0 and 5 Poke Balls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. And, as a reminder, no IV/EV training. Have fun!

links

Last edited by Kaoru; 01-21-2013 at 05:44 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 05:49 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Anthony held the Squirtle outstretched and cocked his head, "You're quite the cute little fella, aren't you." The Squirtle let a few bubbles foam around it's mouth, "Think I'll call you, Azurius." With that he placed the turtle Pokemon on his shoulder, and took his items from the Professor, making sure the old book was safely in his pocket first. "Thank you, Professor. I'll make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble."
Old 03-17-2013, 03:42 PM
TrainerKristian Offline

Smile Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

''Oh man! It's really happening! I'll finaly get my first Pokémon!''

It's sunday morning when I'm walking towards Professor Cedar's Pokemon Laboratory. I come inside and the first thing I see is a young woman in a stark white lab coat who gets up from her chair when she sees me enter. “Hello, are you a new trainer?” she asks, looking you up and down. “I am Professor Cedar and I am interested in Pokemon physiology and the ways in which their extraordinary abilities have evolved over time.” She sits down at a nearby desk and pulls out a league registration form.“Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!” ''Thanks! But before I chose, can you tell me why there is a lonely Oshawott sitting in that corner?'' She anwsers: ''Well actually, that's a fairly weak Oshawott compared to other Oshawott. Because of that, he also does not have any friends at the lab and no one choses him as their starter Pokémon. Right now we're seaching for a trainer to train him.
Maybe you can chose him as your starter Pokémon, if you want?''

''Well if that's the case, I would love to take him! I kind of wanted an Oshawott anyway.''
I complete the league registration form as Oshawott danses and jumps around from happyness.

Filled form:

Name: Kristan
Starter Pokemon: Oshawott

I finaly hand over the form with a big smile.
My adventure begins!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:22 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Professor Cedar

Professor Cedar grins as she accepts the form from you. "That is very kind of you, Kristan. With that kind of attitude, I know the two of you will become good partners! Well, everything looks in order. Here's your gear--I wish the very best of luck for the two of you."

Kristan received Oshawott, PokeGear 3.0, and 5 Poke Balls! Make your Trainer Card here and start your adventure in Andromeda Town!

Old 05-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Zhuq853 Offline

I go to the lab, hoping to see Professor Cedar, but then a lab assistant comes and asks me,"Are you looking for Professor Cedar?" he asks. But then I say,"Yup, I'm going to be the world's greatest Pokemon master, so please tell me where is Professor Cedar."Just then a woman dressed in a white lab coat comes up and says,"So it is you, Zarraf. I was looking for you at your house, but then your mom said you went t the lab, so I returned back to my lab. Oh, yes I forgot! The Pokemon League Registration just came to me, here you go!" She gives me a Pokemon League Registration Paper and I filled it excitedly.But just then, I saw a Treecko, looking at me and training in the trees.I ask the Prof.,"Why is that Treecko outside and training alone?". She says,"We just got it here yesterday. so it's training alone because nobody likes it."But then Treecko looked at me just like as if it wanted to go on with me to a journey, then I say to myself,"Treecko looks like it wants to go with me, so I'll take it"And then I fill out the form and say to Prof. Cedar,"I want the Treecko training alone."And then Prof. Cedar says"Okay!"
Name:Zarraf
Starter Pokemon:Treecko
I give the form to the Professor and my journey begins!