Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-09-2013, 03:20 AM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

Jackson

Jackson looks at you oddly, checking out your pokemon.
"How about we make a deal, I will tell you where to heal up if you answers these questions."

Jackson pause for a second
"first question..If Zekrom is the heaviest electric type who is the lightest electric type...Second name a two sets of pokemon family that pick up a fighting weakness only in their final stage."

Jackson thinks for a second.
"and finally what weights more all the 28 forms of unown together or a single cryogonal ?"
Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata, Greed the Meowth
Currently: Doing some triiiiiivia!

And suddenly this guy became somekind of trivia host, not before giving me an odd look that made me feel a bit uncomfortable. The first question was about weights, more especifically, what's the lightest Electric type. The next one was about pokemon families that gain a Fighting weakness in their final stages. And the last one is kind of a math question, if Cryogonal weights more than the 28 Unown forms or not.

After thinking for a while I decide to answer, confident in my Pokemon knowledge. ''The lightest Electric type is Rotom, the Piplup family and the Seel family gain a Fighting weakness in their final forms and Cryogonal would weight more than the Unown forms combined.''

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-09-2013, 03:50 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata, Greed the Meowth
Currently: Doing some triiiiiivia!

And suddenly this guy became somekind of trivia host, not before giving me an odd look that made me feel a bit uncomfortable. The first question was about weights, more especifically, what's the lightest Electric type. The next one was about pokemon families that gain a Fighting weakness in their final stages. And the last one is kind of a math question, if Cryogonal weights more than the 28 Unown forms or not.

After thinking for a while I decide to answer, confident in my Pokemon knowledge. ''The lightest Electric type is Rotom, the Piplup family and the Seel family gain a Fighting weakness in their final forms and Cryogonal would weight more than the Unown forms combined.''
Official's Post

Jackson

You gather your thoughts and respnd to Jacksons questions. After your response Jackson lets out a smile.
"Good response trainer ! "
Jackson walks over a few feet to a hanging tree branch. He moves it and you see the sign for Route 2. Jackson lets out a grin.
"Well you are almost on Route 2...sorry for making you go through all of that."

Jackson walks up and hand you a luxury ball

Jackson waves goodbye

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-09-2013 at 03:53 AM.
Old 01-09-2013, 04:17 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Jackson

You gather your thoughts and respnd to Jacksons questions. After your response Jackson lets out a smile.
"Good response trainer ! "
Jackson walks over a few feet to a hanging tree branch. He moves it and you see the sign for Route 2. Jackson lets out a grin.
"Well you are almost on Route 2...sorry for making you go through all of that."

Jackson walks up and hand you a luxury ball

Jackson waves goodbye
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Meowth, Greed the Meowth
Currently: Entering Route 2, yay!

''Thank you!'' I also wave a goodbye and set my course to Route 2. ''Cage, come back. You did a good job hlping us get out from the tunnel, you deserve a rest.'' ''Tatta!'' Cage gives me the thanks for the compliment, I think, as he returns to make company to Rick and Greed in my belt.

''It's time for us to advance in our adventure. Let's go to Route 2.'' My belt starts shaking a bit, everyone was very eager to meet new places. Looks like I got some great partners by my side.

Leaving Route 1
Entering Route 2

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Party: Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the rattata
Currently: leaving Artemis to go to route 2

I let Slink out of his pokeball and had a look at him. The purple pokemon was panting heavily. Suddenly he collapsed!

"Slink!" I said, as I picked him up. It had been ages since the battle and he had not been to a pokemon Center. Artemis was still battling the meowth.
"Artemis, Slink needs help ASAP!" I said to her. "I am running to the next town to see if they can help him."

I ran towards the sign that said Route 2

*Finally leaving route 1 and entering route 2.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-17-2013, 01:43 PM
p4r6g6777 Offline

Trainer: Paul
Party: Sentret

Entered Route 1 from Andromeda Town

Paul looked around the Route. He crossed his fingers and hoped he would catch something awesome. He began searching around the trees for Pokemon.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4r6g6777 View Post

Entered Route 1 from Andromeda Town

Paul looked around the Route. He crossed his fingers and hoped he would catch something awesome. He began searching around the trees for Pokemon.
Official's Post

Felix

As you make your way onto Route 1 you are unaware that you're about to run into one of the biggest egos in the whole region. A kid calls out to you.

"Sentret was the your first pokemon." He lets out a little laugh.
"Not the best choice but I guess if wanted to start at the bottom and work your way its more of a challenge this way."

Do you acknowledge him or keep moving ?

Old 01-18-2013, 06:13 PM
p4r6g6777 Offline

I walked over the boy. "You dissing my Sentret foo? You don't know nothing! Who was your first Pokemon, a Rattata?" Paul challenged.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:33 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4r6g6777 View Post

I walked over the boy. "You dissing my Sentret foo? You don't know nothing! Who was your first Pokemon, a Rattata?" Paul challenged.

Official's Post

Felix

Felix scoffs at your comment.
"My Rattata could take Sentret any day of the week !"

He steps forward.
"You dont believe me, then lets battle !"

You have been challenged to a battle. Write a paragraph about the battle. Make sure the story is good as there will be a prize involved !

Old 01-19-2013, 05:26 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1

"Well, the Psychic girl officially challenged us, didn't she? Or at least I think she did. All we need to do is to find your first friend, and me, catching my first Pokemon." Hiiro turned to Zorua.

"Zorua..."

"I believe we'd do well, Zorua. Just follow my lead, and we shall rule this Route!" Hiiro smiled, yet charmingly so.

"You know Zorua, it might not be that bad if we encounter a Flying Type. I mean, we've already got the grounds covered, so having a flyer might even things out a little, don't you think so?" Hiiro looked at Zorua.

"Zee..." Zorua smirked.

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 01-19-2013, 05:42 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Route 1

"Well, the Psychic girl officially challenged us, didn't she? Or at least I think she did. All we need to do is to find your first friend, and me, catching my first Pokemon." Hiiro turned to Zorua.

"Zorua..."

"I believe we'd do well, Zorua. Just follow my lead, and we shall rule this Route!" Hiiro smiled, yet charmingly so.

"You know Zorua, it might not be that bad if we encounter a Flying Type. I mean, we've already got the grounds covered, so having a flyer might even things out a little, don't you think so?" Hiiro looked at Zorua.

"Zee..." Zorua smirked.

Pyschic Girl Stacy

Hiiro logic seemed pretty sound, but in the land of pokemon not everything always goes the way you plan. As you arrived on Route 1 you were surprised to find an empty route. Where were all the pokemon at.

Stacy chased after you, arrive a couple of seconds after.
"So it looks like are challenge is set on hard mode. Only I have the advantage as I can move things with my mind."
Stacy kinda gloated about it.

Stacy thinks she hot stuff, you will need to prove how clever you are to shut her up. Write a paragraph about your best hunt technique to shut her up!

Old 01-19-2013, 06:49 AM
vegetunks937 Offline

Trainer: Vege
Party:

Currently: Roaming around Route 1

When Vege enterd Route 1 his Charmander was looking happy and started to play with the surroundings and even shot out fire from his mouth. Vege saw it and was happy too. He thought of adding some more pokemons to his collection.
Old 01-19-2013, 06:43 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetunks937 View Post
Party:

Currently: Roaming around Route 1

When Vege enterd Route 1 his Charmander was looking happy and started to play with the surroundings and even shot out fire from his mouth. Vege saw it and was happy too. He thought of adding some more pokemons to his collection.

Merchant Sam

As you arrive on Route 1 you notice a little wooden stand set up to the side of the road. A woman calls at you, she waves you over.

"Hey you ! come over here for a second !"

Do you go over ?

Old 01-20-2013, 03:31 AM
vegetunks937 Offline

Quote:

Merchant Sam

As you arrive on Route 1 you notice a little wooden stand set up to the side of the road. A woman calls at you, she waves you over.

"Hey you ! come over here for a second !"

Do you go over ?
Party:

Currently: talking to someone

Vege thought for a second and then went towards her. He said" hello, nice to meet you. Well what's your name?vege asked the woman softly
Old 01-20-2013, 01:39 PM
p4r6g6777 Offline

Currently: Battling some fool who thinks Rattata is better than Sentret (a.k.a Felix)

Paul sent out his Sentret while Felix sent out his Rattata. Felix felt like he should get the first hit in with his Rattata because, so he ordered his Rattata to use Quick Attack. Rattata dashed towards Sentret at near invisible speeds. Sentret attempted to dodge, but the attacks was too quick. Rattata rammed into Sentret, removing a chunk of Sentret's HP. Sentret decided to retaliate with a Slash attack. Sentret's claws extended and he swung them at the Rattata, dealing some solid damage. Rattata looked at the cut he had. It stung, but pain would have to wait for later. He had to prove who was the better Pokemon now.

Felix knew Rattata was faster than Sentret, so he decided a Quick Attack wasn't necessary this time around. He ordered Rattata to use Hyper Fang. Rattata's fangs began to glow slightly as they were charged with energy. he ran towards Sentret, ready to take a big bite out of the round ugly thing. But, Sentret was ready. He used Sucker Punch and as Rattata leapt at Sentret he slid under the rat Pokemon and punched him it right in the kidneys. Rattata let out a yelp of pain. Rattata landed and quickly turned around. He leapt again at Sentret and managed to bite his foot with Hyper Fang. Snetret lost another portion of his health. Things were heating up.

Rattata didn't want to get hit by another Sucker Punch, so he decided to use Quick Attack. Once again Rattata dashed at Sentret with near invisible speeds. He rammed into Sentret and left him with a mere 11 HP. Felix wasn't worried that Sentret survived. His Rattata could take another Slash and retaliate next round with a Quick Attack and there would be nothing Sentret could do about it. But little did Felix and his Rattata know, Paul had a trick up his sleeve. Sentret showed Rattata his trump card, the move Reversal. Sentret took all the pain that had been dealt to him and sent back at Rattata in one punch. The Super Effective Fighting Move was enough to knock out the little Rattata. Felix's jaw dropped as he saw Rattata slump to the ground. Paul and Sentret had won the battle! Paul gave his Sentret a high five and a fist bump.
Old 01-20-2013, 01:39 PM
p4r6g6777 Offline

Currently: Battling some fool who thinks Rattata is better than Sentret (a.k.a Felix)

Paul sent out his Sentret while Felix sent out his Rattata. Felix felt like he should get the first hit in with his Rattata because, so he ordered his Rattata to use Quick Attack. Rattata dashed towards Sentret at near invisible speeds. Sentret attempted to dodge, but the attacks was too quick. Rattata rammed into Sentret, removing a chunk of Sentret's HP. Sentret decided to retaliate with a Slash attack. Sentret's claws extended and he swung them at the Rattata, dealing some solid damage. Rattata looked at the cut he had. It stung, but pain would have to wait for later. He had to prove who was the better Pokemon now.

Felix knew Rattata was faster than Sentret, so he decided a Quick Attack wasn't necessary this time around. He ordered Rattata to use Hyper Fang. Rattata's fangs began to glow slightly as they were charged with energy. he ran towards Sentret, ready to take a big bite out of the round ugly thing. But, Sentret was ready. He used Sucker Punch and as Rattata leapt at Sentret he slid under the rat Pokemon and punched him it right in the kidneys. Rattata let out a yelp of pain. Rattata landed and quickly turned around. He leapt again at Sentret and managed to bite his foot with Hyper Fang. Snetret lost another portion of his health. Things were heating up.

Rattata didn't want to get hit by another Sucker Punch, so he decided to use Quick Attack. Once again Rattata dashed at Sentret with near invisible speeds. He rammed into Sentret and left him with a mere 11 HP. Felix wasn't worried that Sentret survived. His Rattata could take another Slash and retaliate next round with a Quick Attack and there would be nothing Sentret could do about it. But little did Felix and his Rattata know, Paul had a trick up his sleeve. Sentret showed Rattata his trump card, the move Reversal. Sentret took all the pain that had been dealt to him and sent back at Rattata in one punch. The Super Effective Fighting Move was enough to knock out the little Rattata. Felix's jaw dropped as he saw Rattata slump to the ground. Paul and Sentret had won the battle! Paul gave his Sentret a high five and a fist bump.