Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-18-2013, 11:00 PM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

[spoilers]The ball pops open[/spoiler]

Futher up the road you notice a bright flash of light touching the path. Maybe you are getting close to the end
Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Exiting Route 3

The catch rate of this Pokeballs is starting to piss me off as I see the Poochyena escaping from it. ''It escaped...And it was the last Pokeball too. Oh well, at least I have other types of ball here.'' I continue my way with Cage by my side and finally reached the end of the route, marked by a bright flash of light.

Exiting Route 3 and entering Route 4

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-18-2013, 11:31 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Team: [Missing]
Temporary:
Currently: :SKJF;LKJ:KJFDSk Poochy, yes!!!

Quote:
Official's Post

The Pichu stayed ahead of you. Watching it shuffle through the weeds made you think of your own Pichu and how much you really missed your pokemon. The Pichu also helped relax you in this unknown place. You tried to focus on just trying to keep up. All around you roots shot out of the ground from the dead forest. The wind hollowed as its pierced the cracks of the dead trees. This reminded you of the dead forest your grandmother had told you about when you were younger. That story couldnt be realy though, that was a tail of caution....No girl could have found herself lost in that kind of place. You imagination seems to get ahead of you. You pick up the pace stopping when you reach the edge of the forest. Your heart seems to burst out of your chest as you notice there is nothing beyond the edge of the forest.. Just a drop off into the dark.

Behind you feel something is watching you. Pichu turns around first grabbing at your pants.

Poochyena seems to want something from you. Write a paragraph about the battle or capture !

(Hmm, I don't think Zayna would actually remember anything about her Grandmother--she hardly remembers her past at all xD)

The poochyena wanted something from me? Well, I could certainly use some help from it.

"Okay, Pichu," I looked at the electric mouse hopefully. "Will you help me out here?"

It nodded enthusiastically, which earned a smile from me. I wondered briefly why it was going so far out of its way to help me. I didn't ponder too long, however, since a task was at hand.

"Pichu, start with Charm!"

Even as the mouse's fur began to glow, the dog raced forward and tackled it to the ground. However, the attack did not inflict much damage. Pichu shrugged it off easily, thanks to the Charm.

"Now, follow up with Thundershock!" I ordered.

Now that the Poochy was in close range, Pichu's electric attack would be more effective. The mouse's cheeks sparked seconds before electricity coursed through the Bite Pokemon, who howled in pain. Pichu's Thundershock could only last for so long, however; as soon as it faded, the Poochyena shook itself and growled. Without warning, it jumped at Pichu and bit into its ear.

"Pichu, shake him off! Tail Whip!"

Pichu did so, though the Poochy refused to release its ear.

I frowned in concern. "Um... Try another Thundershock, if you can..."

The electric mouse let loose another small shock; though its duration wasn't as long as last times, it was enough to daze the dog. STILL it did not release its hold.

Well, there was only one thing left to do. Taking out a Level Ball, I tossed it at the Poochyena.

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-18-2013 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:39 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

[QUOTE=Charmander009;3448004]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Temporary:
Currently: :SKJF;LKJ:KJFDSk Poochy, yes!!!

(Hmm, I don't think Zayna would actually remember anything about her Grandmother--she hardly remembers her past at all xD)

The poochyena wanted something from me? Well, I could certainly use some help from it.

"Okay, Pichu," I looked at the electric mouse hopefully. "Will you help me out here?"

It nodded enthusiastically, which earned a smile from me. I wondered briefly why it was going so far out of its way to help me. I didn't ponder too long, however, since a task was at hand.

"Pichu, start with Charm!"

Even as the mouse's fur began to glow, the dog raced forward and tackled it to the ground. However, the attack did not inflict much damage. Pichu shrugged it off easily, thanks to the Charm.

"Now, follow up with Thundershock!" I ordered.

Now that the Poochy was in close range, Pichu's electric attack would be more effective. The mouse's cheeks sparked seconds before electricity coursed through the Bite Pokemon, who howled in pain. Pichu's Thundershock could only last for so long, however; as soon as it faded, the Poochyena shook itself and growled. Without warning, it jumped at Pichu and bit into its ear.

"Pichu, shake him off! Tail Whip!"

Pichu did so, though the Poochy refused to release its ear.

I frowned in concern. "Um... Try another Thundershock, if you can..."

The electric mouse let loose another small shock; though its duration wasn't as long as last times, it was enough to daze the dog. STILL it did not release its hold.

Well, there was only one thing left to do. Taking out a Level Ball, I tossed it at the Poochyena.
Official's Post

The ball seals shut and begins to shake

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
the ball stops ! you have captured it !

Pichus ear perk up as the hollowing wind seems to be calling you to you
*Zayna*

You wrap your arms around your chest. Knowing that every part of the dead forest is aware of your presence. You see the path ahead of you.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-19-2013, 04:31 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Temporary:
Currently: The calm before the storm...

[QUOTE=Judge Dredd;3448007]
Quote:

Official's Post

The ball seals shut and begins to shake

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
the ball stops ! you have captured it !

Pichus ear perk up as the hollowing wind seems to be calling you to you
*Zayna*

You wrap your arms around your chest. Knowing that every part of the dead forest is aware of your presence. You see the path ahead of you.
No more running... I told myself as I took a deep breath. Claiming the newest member of my team, I turned to the path and followed it--expecting it to lead me to a certain stone house.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:21 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

[QUOTE=Charmander009;3448083]
Temporary:
Currently: The calm before the storm...

Quote:

No more running... I told myself as I took a deep breath. Claiming the newest member of my team, I turned to the path and followed it--expecting it to lead me to a certain stone house.

Official's Post

Pichu and Poochyena walked with you as you started down dark path. As you walked you noticed the dirt path below your feet looked as if nothing had ever walked on it before. In a forest filled with creatures and dead trees why did this path look as if it had never been walked on. You stepped carefully. As you walked you half expected to find a little cabin in the woods. As you moved along you saw smoke coming up from something. Your stomach seemed to withdraw as you saw the little house, it sat in the middle of a dark dead forest. You knew he would be in there.

How do you approach this house?? sneak up to it, maybe walk right up the front door.

Zayna found 5 stars

Old 01-19-2013, 05:42 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:

Official's Post

Pichu and Poochyena walked with you as you started down dark path. As you walked you noticed the dirt path below your feet looked as if nothing had ever walked on it before. In a forest filled with creatures and dead trees why did this path look as if it had never been walked on. You stepped carefully. As you walked you half expected to find a little cabin in the woods. As you moved along you saw smoke coming up from something. Your stomach seemed to withdraw as you saw the little house, it sat in the middle of a dark dead forest. You knew he would be in there.

How do you approach this house?? sneak up to it, maybe walk right up the front door.

Zayna found 5 stars

Temporary:
Currently: Approaching the house of faaaaaate

I stared at the house, contemplating what to do next. I thought of several possibilities, though none of them filled me with excitement. I shuddered again as a cool breeze seemed to blow across my shoulders.

I could try to sneak in--try to catch the man by surprise.

But he was already expecting me. In fact, he seemed to have an uncanny sense of what was going on... I wondered again how he knew my name. I had heard his voice in my head several times... What did he have to do with me?

Biting my tongue, I knew that there was little I could actually do. There would be no surprising this stranger. The best way I could approach this would be straight through that front door. It could be that I was walking straight into a trap.

But I wasn't alone. Pichu and Poochyena would help me.

"Back me up, guys," I muttered to them. Then, holding my breath, I walked to the front door.

And barged right in, unceremoniously.

Old 01-19-2013, 05:55 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Temporary:
Currently: Approaching the house of faaaaaate

I stared at the house, contemplating what to do next. I thought of several possibilities, though none of them filled me with excitement. I shuddered again as a cool breeze seemed to blow across my shoulders.

I could try to sneak in--try to catch the man by surprise.

But he was already expecting me. In fact, he seemed to have an uncanny sense of what was going on... I wondered again how he knew my name. I had heard his voice in my head several times... What did he have to do with me?

Biting my tongue, I knew that there was little I could actually do. There would be no surprising this stranger. The best way I could approach this would be straight through that front door. It could be that I was walking straight into a trap.

But I wasn't alone. Pichu and Poochyena would help me.

"Back me up, guys," I muttered to them. Then, holding my breath, I walked to the front door.

And barged right in, unceremoniously.
Official's Post

* This OP is pretty dark..haha*

You swing open the door, using what courage you could muster. As you step into the darkness you feel the ground beneath you is gone. You fall into a dirt pit. The floor must have been removed. The fall has taken the breath out of you. Pichu seems to be out cold but Poochyena is alright. Limping a little. As you get up you can hear the voice in the darkness.

*Zayna I knew you would come, How could resist being a part of the my collection...*

Old 01-19-2013, 06:22 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Official's Post

* This OP is pretty dark..haha*

You swing open the door, using what courage you could muster. As you step into the darkness you feel the ground beneath you is gone. You fall into a dirt pit. The floor must have been removed. The fall has taken the breath out of you. Pichu seems to be out cold but Poochyena is alright. Limping a little. As you get up you can hear the voice in the darkness.

*Zayna I knew you would come, How could resist being a part of the my collection...*

Temporary:
Currently: Being added to a collection? I DON'T EVEN D:

(Is it is dark--I can't see a thing down here... ;D)

Yep, what did I say about there being a trap? Guess I shouldn't just barge into houses like that. (Wait, but isn't this Pokemon?)

"Let me out of here, you freak!" I spat at the darkness, my heart pounding. I was terrified. My fight or flight reflexes were ready to kick in at any moment, seeming to favor the former rather than the latter.

I tried to see into the darkness, but my eyes wouldn't adjust. Giving up, I resulted to demanding, "Who do you think you are?"

Old 01-19-2013, 06:48 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Temporary:
Currently: Being added to a collection? I DON'T EVEN D:

(Is it is dark--I can't see a thing down here... ;D)

Yep, what did I say about there being a trap? Guess I shouldn't just barge into houses like that. (Wait, but isn't this Pokemon?)

"Let me out of here, you freak!" I spat at the darkness, my heart pounding. I was terrified. My fight or flight reflexes were ready to kick in at any moment, seeming to favor the former rather than the latter.

I tried to see into the darkness, but my eyes wouldn't adjust. Giving up, I resulted to demanding, "Who do you think you are?"

Official's Post

Your voice seem to get sucked into the darkness..As you tried to find your way around you stopped when you felt a flat cold surface. What could be on the other end of this >? was it a door of some kind ?? After a minute or two you finally got a response.

"Who do I think I am, well I have been given the title Mr. Glass." As she says that the lights flash on. At first Zayna falls back trying to cover her eyes. When they start to adjust she notices a horrible site. The wall is lined with glass cases inside the cases are girls just like herself. She gasps in terror as she sees a glass case with her name on it.

"Beautiful arent they, Like little dolls frozen in time.."

She pauses as she sees something odd across the room. It looks like there is Munna in one of the glass cases

Everything you feared is in this room what you do next determines your fate! Be careful ! oh and Write a paragraph about saving the Munna and trying to get out of this mess!"

Old 01-22-2013, 06:27 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

( ._____________. Er... so that's what you meant...)

Quote:
Official's Post

Your voice seem to get sucked into the darkness..As you tried to find your way around you stopped when you felt a flat cold surface. What could be on the other end of this >? was it a door of some kind ?? After a minute or two you finally got a response.

"Who do I think I am, well I have been given the title Mr. Glass." As she says that the lights flash on. At first Zayna falls back trying to cover her eyes. When they start to adjust she notices a horrible site. The wall is lined with glass cases inside the cases are girls just like herself. She gasps in terror as she sees a glass case with her name on it.

"Beautiful arent they, Like little dolls frozen in time.."

She pauses as she sees something odd across the room. It looks like there is Munna in one of the glass cases

Everything you feared is in this room what you do next determines your fate! Be careful ! oh and Write a paragraph about saving the Munna and trying to get out of this mess!"

Temporary:
Currently: Being utterly disturbed...

My breathing was increasing, my heart was pounding.

This can't be real, I kept thinking to myself over and over. It can't be. Soon, I was panting and holding my head in my hands. This... this is all a dream--a really bad nightmare. None of this is real...

Get a grip, woman! I finally forced myself to calm down. This was no time for a break down. A steely determination settled over me as I stared down the creepy room. Though I was horribly afraid, I was not going to give in to this fate without a fight. No way in heaven or heck was I going to end up behind glass.

I glanced again at the Munna, and an idea came to me right then.

"Poochy!" I called to my newest team member. It looked up at me, looking pained by its injury, but behind those eyes was the same desperation I felt. Clamping my hands over my ears, I ordered, "Your loudest, highest, Howl, NOW!"

The Pokemon did as it was told, lifting its snout and giving its shrillest howl. I watched the glass in anticipation, wincing as some of the sound leeched through my hands. As Poochy's howl hit the right frequency, lines began forming over the glass.

"Keep it up!" I yelled at Poochy before darting to the Munna's case. Cracks were forming in the glass here as well, and the creature inside looked absolutely terrified. Keeping my hands on my ears, I began kicking at the glass as hard as I could. The first kick sent a jolt of pain through my leg, but it had done its job. More web-like cracks streaked across the glass. Feeding off my desperation, I kicked again and again until the glass utterly shattered.

"Munna! Get us out of here now!" I pleaded.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:54 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
( ._____________. Er... so that's what you meant...)

Temporary:
Currently: Being utterly disturbed...

My breathing was increasing, my heart was pounding.

This can't be real, I kept thinking to myself over and over. It can't be. Soon, I was panting and holding my head in my hands. This... this is all a dream--a really bad nightmare. None of this is real...

Get a grip, woman! I finally forced myself to calm down. This was no time for a break down. A steely determination settled over me as I stared down the creepy room. Though I was horribly afraid, I was not going to give in to this fate without a fight. No way in heaven or heck was I going to end up behind glass.

I glanced again at the Munna, and an idea came to me right then.

"Poochy!" I called to my newest team member. It looked up at me, looking pained by its injury, but behind those eyes was the same desperation I felt. Clamping my hands over my ears, I ordered, "Your loudest, highest, Howl, NOW!"

The Pokemon did as it was told, lifting its snout and giving its shrillest howl. I watched the glass in anticipation, wincing as some of the sound leeched through my hands. As Poochy's howl hit the right frequency, lines began forming over the glass.

"Keep it up!" I yelled at Poochy before darting to the Munna's case. Cracks were forming in the glass here as well, and the creature inside looked absolutely terrified. Keeping my hands on my ears, I began kicking at the glass as hard as I could. The first kick sent a jolt of pain through my leg, but it had done its job. More web-like cracks streaked across the glass. Feeding off my desperation, I kicked again and again until the glass utterly shattered.

"Munna! Get us out of here now!" I pleaded.

Official's Post

Munna falls out of the glass case hitting the ground hard. The injured Munna picks it self back up.
"Mun Munna!" she seems worried. The world begins to shakes as you lift up the poor munnah

*AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *

The laughter echos through the now shaking room.

*Sweet Zayna, do you really believe Munna has the power for this kind of illusion !*

The creepy man steps out of the shadows and jumps down. As he lands you see the man is transforming !!!!!

Oh no, the man it turns the man was really

Write a paragraph about the battle to win your freedom !

Old 01-23-2013, 06:38 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

(NOVEL TIME!!! Judge, I hope you don't mind, but I want to throw a curve-ball here, cuz... it sounds like a cool idea to me xD)

Quote:
Official's Post

Munna falls out of the glass case hitting the ground hard. The injured Munna picks it self back up.
"Mun Munna!" she seems worried. The world begins to shakes as you lift up the poor munnah

*AHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *

The laughter echos through the now shaking room.

*Sweet Zayna, do you really believe Munna has the power for this kind of illusion !*

The creepy man steps out of the shadows and jumps down. As he lands you see the man is transforming !!!!!

Oh no, the man it turns the man was really

Write a paragraph about the battle to win your freedom !

Temporary:
Currently: Getting out of this prison cell

Screeching, the Noctowl flies towards me with its talons outstretched. I let out a startled gasp and duck just in the nick of time. The bird's claws crash into what remained of the glass case, shattering the sharp material everywhere. Holding the Munna protectively in my arms, I scrambled away before the Noctowl could swipe at me again.

How could I have been wrong? I panted as whirled around, eyes widely glancing about. Munna were the ones that caused dreams--I had never heard of a Noctowl having this ability. I had read in my C-gear Pokedex that they did have unusual psychic abilities, but... Could it really be this strong?

Unless...

"Munna," I whispered to the trembling pink elephant in my arms. "Please... I need your help. I need to..."

The Noctowl screeched again--the sound mixed with what sounded like laughter. It swooped again, its beak piercing through the air like an arrow.

"Munna, Psychic!" I ordered, bracing myself.

Munna was scared out of its wits, but it listened to me--its eyes began glowing red... and a strange light appeared around the Noctowl. Munna seemed to strain mentally...

But the Noctowl kept coming.

I lept aside, though this time the bird's wings caught me. I fell to the ground, landing hard on my side. By some miracle, the Munna remained in my arms.

*You can keep up this game as long as you'd like, my dear...* the creature whispered in my mind. I looked up to see it flapping its wings just overhead. *I will have you one way or another...*

A flash of anger emboldened me, "I don't think so!" I grunted, then delivered a swift kick to the bird.

I got back onto my feet as it stumbled backwards. That flight or fight response was kicking in--and I was ready to fight... Now that I got a better idea of what I was dealing with.

"Poochyena, Sucker Punch, now!" I ordered.

My dog Pokemon had been waiting nearby, and took the opportunity to strike. The Poochyena darted forward in a blur of motion, radiating a purple aura. Noctowl was taken by surprise and ended up losing its altitude. As it landed, its form seemed to quiver...

"Hurry, Poochy!" I needed a follow up. "Take Down!"

The attack was carried out, and the Noctowl was thrown against the wall. This time, it was no trick of the light. The bird's form shook and quivered until it melted into something else entirely.

I gaped in surprise. I mean, there had been a hunch biting at me since the creep spoke of illusion, but... With my lost memory, I just couldn't place it. But seeing it now, I remembered...

Zoroark--the Illusion Pokemon... and a Dark-type. That's why Munna's Psychic had no effect.

*All right...* the Zoroark growled, pushing himself out of the wall. *You have me. But that won't save you from your fate!*

It swung its sharp-clawed arm and hit Poochyena, throwing it against a glass container. The glass shattered, and Poochy fell to the ground unconscious.

The Zoroark turned to me and smiled maliciously. *Now then, my dear... Where were we?*

It started moving forward towards me. I held my breath, fearing what would come next. Suddenly, however, the Zoroark stopped. It arched its back in pain, squeezing its eyes shut. Its unusual spasm ended, and it fell to the ground paralyzed. Standing behind it was... Pichu. The mouse had come to...

"Munna...?" I asked quietly.

The Pokemon let out a soothing cry, closing its eyes in concentration. Debris rose from the area around them... Then shot towards the Zoroark.

It was over.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
(NOVEL TIME!!! Judge, I hope you don't mind, but I want to throw a curve-ball here, cuz... it sounds like a cool idea to me xD)

Temporary:
Currently: Getting out of this prison cell

Screeching, the Noctowl flies towards me with its talons outstretched. I let out a startled gasp and duck just in the nick of time. The bird's claws crash into what remained of the glass case, shattering the sharp material everywhere. Holding the Munna protectively in my arms, I scrambled away before the Noctowl could swipe at me again.

How could I have been wrong? I panted as whirled around, eyes widely glancing about. Munna were the ones that caused dreams--I had never heard of a Noctowl having this ability. I had read in my C-gear Pokedex that they did have unusual psychic abilities, but... Could it really be this strong?

Unless...

"Munna," I whispered to the trembling pink elephant in my arms. "Please... I need your help. I need to..."

The Noctowl screeched again--the sound mixed with what sounded like laughter. It swooped again, its beak piercing through the air like an arrow.

"Munna, Psychic!" I ordered, bracing myself.

Munna was scared out of its wits, but it listened to me--its eyes began glowing red... and a strange light appeared around the Noctowl. Munna seemed to strain mentally...

But the Noctowl kept coming.

I lept aside, though this time the bird's wings caught me. I fell to the ground, landing hard on my side. By some miracle, the Munna remained in my arms.

*You can keep up this game as long as you'd like, my dear...* the creature whispered in my mind. I looked up to see it flapping its wings just overhead. *I will have you one way or another...*

A flash of anger emboldened me, "I don't think so!" I grunted, then delivered a swift kick to the bird.

I got back onto my feet as it stumbled backwards. That flight or fight response was kicking in--and I was ready to fight... Now that I got a better idea of what I was dealing with.

"Poochyena, Sucker Punch, now!" I ordered.

My dog Pokemon had been waiting nearby, and took the opportunity to strike. The Poochyena darted forward in a blur of motion, radiating a purple aura. Noctowl was taken by surprise and ended up losing its altitude. As it landed, its form seemed to quiver...

"Hurry, Poochy!" I needed a follow up. "Take Down!"

The attack was carried out, and the Noctowl was thrown against the wall. This time, it was no trick of the light. The bird's form shook and quivered until it melted into something else entirely.

I gaped in surprise. I mean, there had been a hunch biting at me since the creep spoke of illusion, but... With my lost memory, I just couldn't place it. But seeing it now, I remembered...

Zoroark--the Illusion Pokemon... and a Dark-type. That's why Munna's Psychic had no effect.

*All right...* the Zoroark growled, pushing himself out of the wall. *You have me. But that won't save you from your fate!*

It swung its sharp-clawed arm and hit Poochyena, throwing it against a glass container. The glass shattered, and Poochy fell to the ground unconscious.

The Zoroark turned to me and smiled maliciously. *Now then, my dear... Where were we?*

It started moving forward towards me. I held my breath, fearing what would come next. Suddenly, however, the Zoroark stopped. It arched its back in pain, squeezing its eyes shut. Its unusual spasm ended, and it fell to the ground paralyzed. Standing behind it was... Pichu. The mouse had come to...

"Munna...?" I asked quietly.

The Pokemon let out a soothing cry, closing its eyes in concentration. Debris rose from the area around them... Then shot towards the Zoroark.

It was over.

Official's Post

The tricky Zoroark had been defeated. To your amazement the world started to fall apart. With the room now crumbling you grab Poochyena and head back towards Munna. Munna looked worn out but she knew she had to get you out of her nightmare. As began to glow you rushed over with Poochyena in your arms. The little Pichu however did not follow it waved goodbye while rushing out of the house.

You wake up in the middle of the forrest on Route 3. You dont know how long you have been there, but you remember everything about the dream. Had you just been in Munnas nightmare. If so what about Poochyena ! as you fumble around your belt you see a single pokeball. You sit up and reach for the ball. As you pick it up you breath a sigh of relief Poochyena had made it back with you. As you get up you also notice

Zayna finds a friendball on the ground.

You then notice the little Munna floating a feet away

Its finally that time !!!! Write a paragraph about the battle or capture !

Old 01-25-2013, 05:38 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Official's Post

The tricky Zoroark had been defeated. To your amazement the world started to fall apart. With the room now crumbling you grab Poochyena and head back towards Munna. Munna looked worn out but she knew she had to get you out of her nightmare. As began to glow you rushed over with Poochyena in your arms. The little Pichu however did not follow it waved goodbye while rushing out of the house.

You wake up in the middle of the forrest on Route 3. You dont know how long you have been there, but you remember everything about the dream. Had you just been in Munnas nightmare. If so what about Poochyena ! as you fumble around your belt you see a single pokeball. You sit up and reach for the ball. As you pick it up you breath a sigh of relief Poochyena had made it back with you. As you get up you also notice

Zayna finds a friendball on the ground.

You then notice the little Munna floating a feet away

Its finally that time !!!! Write a paragraph about the battle or capture !

Team:
Currently: Getting back to reality, WOOT!

*Obtained Friend Ball!*

Was... was it really over?

I glanced around my surroundings, feeling almost as I was still in a dream. But I wasn't--everything was back to the way it was. My Pokemon were here... The trees were alive again... This was the same exact spot that I had originally fought Munna.

I guffawed. A relief that I couldn't even begin to describe settled on me. I had never been so thankful to be alive.

I smiled at the Munna, who drifted nearby, "Thanks for your help, Munna. I'm glad we could escape that nightmare."

It grinned at me, slowly tipping its head in a nod. Yet it lingered... as if presenting itself for capture. It was giving me a second chance? I smiled back at it, excited at the thought of adding it to my team; we seemed to have a connection already.

"Okay, Munna--I'll give it my best shot. Don't hold back!" I reached for one of my Poke Balls and released Critter for rematch.

The battle than ensued was quick--I had my Boldore lead with Stealth Rock, making it difficult for the Munna to maneuver. That ended up turning around and biting me in the rear, however, as Munna used its Secret Power to fire the rocks back at Critter. His sturdiness secured his saftey, however, and he was able to retaliate with Rock Blast. Munna got in a Psywave that disoriented Critter for a brief moment, but he was able to get in a finishing blow with Smack Down.

After that was said and done, I pulled out my last Quick Ball and threw it at the Munna, praying for the best.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Team:
Currently: Getting back to reality, WOOT!

*Obtained Friend Ball!*

Was... was it really over?

I glanced around my surroundings, feeling almost as I was still in a dream. But I wasn't--everything was back to the way it was. My Pokemon were here... The trees were alive again... This was the same exact spot that I had originally fought Munna.

I guffawed. A relief that I couldn't even begin to describe settled on me. I had never been so thankful to be alive.

I smiled at the Munna, who drifted nearby, "Thanks for your help, Munna. I'm glad we could escape that nightmare."

It grinned at me, slowly tipping its head in a nod. Yet it lingered... as if presenting itself for capture. It was giving me a second chance? I smiled back at it, excited at the thought of adding it to my team; we seemed to have a connection already.

"Okay, Munna--I'll give it my best shot. Don't hold back!" I reached for one of my Poke Balls and released Critter for rematch.

The battle than ensued was quick--I had my Boldore lead with Stealth Rock, making it difficult for the Munna to maneuver. That ended up turning around and biting me in the rear, however, as Munna used its Secret Power to fire the rocks back at Critter. His sturdiness secured his saftey, however, and he was able to retaliate with Rock Blast. Munna got in a Psywave that disoriented Critter for a brief moment, but he was able to get in a finishing blow with Smack Down.

After that was said and done, I pulled out my last Quick Ball and threw it at the Munna, praying for the best.
Official's Post

The ball rolls around

Spoiler:
the ball rolls back and forth
Spoiler:
The ball seals shut !!! Munna has been captured!

Mini event (Munna's Nightmare) has ended !