Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-18-2013, 03:21 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Andromeda Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaron View Post
well wonder where to now?
Official's Post

*Lunaron please add the trainer info to the top your posts, check out the others thread to see the info you need.*

Lunaron walks out of the lab the lab looking around. He can see the Lighthouse near the shore and a couple of houses. His path is up to him. Where do you want to go ? Check out the Lighthouse or the beach maybe?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-18-2013, 03:30 AM
Lunaron Offline

Chris
pokemon rhyhorn
''i got it! ill go to the beach.... maybe ill find pokemon there.''
location heads from andromeda town towards beach
Old 01-18-2013, 03:36 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Chris
pokemon rhyhorn
''i got it! ill go to the beach.... maybe ill find pokemon there.''
location heads from andromeda town towards beach

Swimmer Dave

Chris makes his way to the beach. As he arrives he notices that the beach is pretty empty. One man stands alone stretching. As you get closer to him he calls out.
"Hey hows it going ! did you come for the big race ?"

Old 01-18-2013, 03:39 AM
Lunaron Offline

chris
fc4814 5975 3598
party rhyhorn
what race theres nobody but us, i just came for wild beach pokemon..
Old 01-18-2013, 03:43 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
chris
fc4814 5975 3598
party rhyhorn
what race theres nobody but us, i just came for wild beach pokemon..

Swimmer Dave

Dave looks around..
"Sadly I have to agree. They all went to some flower fest Zenith..If you are looking to start your journey I would head to Route 2. "

Old 01-18-2013, 03:48 AM
Lunaron Offline

chris
fc 4814 5975 3598
party rhyhorn
so how do i get there? seems like ill get no luck here anyways.
Old 01-18-2013, 03:53 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
chris
fc 4814 5975 3598
party rhyhorn
so how do i get there? seems like ill get no luck here anyways.

Swimmer Dave

Swimmer Dave walks you to the main path and points out the way/
"Just head straight down this path and youll be there"

Chris heads down the path reaching the end of the town. A sign at the end of the route said Route 1

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-18-2013 at 03:57 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:22 AM
vegetunks937 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Liberian Beth

Beth led you through the library to a small room. In the room you looked around there were drawings of shiny pokemon on the wall.
"This is are room devoted to shinies. Shiny pokemon are the same as every other, the books in here describe skin conditions, birth places, even shiny parents..these are all theories though. The condition that changes there color is just chance..This room is a collection of fan work. People really do love shinies and any info you could possible need would be in here."

Beth nods walking out of the room. As she goes she looks back.
"The best way to find out about shinies would be from a shiny tracker. They have one in Zenith Town."
Trainer: Vege
Party:

Currently: Reading A book

Vege thanked Beth and started looking at the fan arts. They were amazing. He looked at the shelf and took out a big book. He read it for whole hour and then thought of leaving this place and going to route 1

Leaving Andromeda Town and goping to Route 1
Old 01-19-2013, 02:51 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Trainer: Hiiro Tatsuya
Party:
Currently: Andromeda TownAndromeda Town Beach

"Interesting choice, if starter Pokemon say something about trainers. Zorua here speaks volumes about you Hiiro. Zorua is a loyal Pokemon but by nature they are secretive, please keep that in mind on your journey."

"Good luck on your journey Hiiro. Remember to always treat Pokemon the way you would like to be treated."

The words Professor Cedar last replied Hiiro with, kept ringing back and forth into his head, as he juggled his Pokeball.

"Hmm..." Hiiro was delved in a deep thought of his own. One particular sentence from the Professor Cedar made him most concerned.

"Zorua is a loyal Pokemon but by nature they are secretive, please keep that in mind on your journey."

"Heh, looks like I ain't the only one with secrets then. You'll be a fine Pokemon partner for me. Come on out!" Hiiro called forth Zorua, as he threw his Pokeball in midair.

It broke open and released a fox-like Pokémon, mainly slate-gray in coloration with red and black accents on its head and feet. It's ears are triangular with dark insides, and it has a large, whorled scruff of fur on its head, tipped with red coloration. Its eyes appear to possess no pupils, and its eyelids and circular "eyebrow" markings are red.

"Zorrr....", it let a out a huge yawn.

"Hey there little guy! I'm Hiiro, and I'll be your Pokemon Trainer from today onwards. I don't know what kind of secrets you hold, but I just want you to know that you are not the only one!", Hiiro smiled.

"Zoruu.."

"Ok, let's head to the beach. It's close to evening now, and it would be the right time to see a beautiful sunset." Hiiro replied, as the both walked until they reached a sandy shore...

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 01-19-2013, 03:01 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Swimmer Dave

Hiiro began his journey on a beautiful day. As he walks out of the proffessors lab the sun beats down on his face. Andromeda Town wasnt a very big place, everyone here knew each other. As you walked towards the beach people waved to you saying hello. The walk to the beach took ten minutes. You stood at the edge of the sand line and smiled.

What a great day to be hanging out at the beach! in the background you could see many people stretching. As you get closer to the action you notice a swimmer coming towards you.

"Hey there ! did you come to join in the great Poliwag Race !"

Old 01-19-2013, 03:15 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

Party:
Currently: Andromeda Town Beach

The beach was certainly crowded today. It wasn't a total surprise to Hiiro, I mean it has been only a few days since new surge of Trainers have started their journey in Andromeda. There has been activities a buzz in the town. But the beach too? Hiiro decided to take a closer look.

As Hiiro got closer to the center of attention, he noticed a swimmer coming towards him, with some enthusiasm.

"Hey there! Did you come to join in the great Poliwag Race?"

Zorua seemed a bit peculiar about him, but nonetheless it was still a bit wary.

"Well good day to you, but don't mind me asking this, but do you have to have a Poliwag to take part in this race? I'm just a Trainer who merely started his journey, and I've got only my Zorua with me..."

Old 01-19-2013, 03:40 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Party:

The beach was certainly crowded today. It wasn't a total surprise to Hiiro, I mean it has been only a few days since new surge of Trainers have started their journey in Andromeda. There has been activities a buzz in the town. But the beach too? Hiiro decided to take a closer look.

As Hiiro got closer to the center of attention, he noticed a swimmer coming towards him, with some enthusiasm.

"Hey there! Did you come to join in the great Poliwag Race?"

Zorua seemed a bit peculiar about him, but nonetheless it was still a bit wary.

"Well good day to you, but don't mind me asking this, but do you have to have a Poliwag to take part in this race? I'm just a Trainer who merely started his journey, and I've got only my Zorua with me..."

Swimmer Dave

The swimmer scratched his head.
"I think you need a water pokemon to join! but we are going to be hosting another race in a month !."

The swimmer turns to go back to working out but pauses.
"I would head out to Route 1 and make your way to Navi Town..There is good fishing there."

Old 01-19-2013, 03:54 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Party:

"I think you need a water Pokemon to join! But we are going to be hosting another race in a month!"

"I would head out to Route 1 and make your way to Navi Town..There is good fishing spot there."

What a bummer. Hiiro was expecting some sort of loophole around this one. Guess not everyday's a Sunday. However, it was expected that Hiiro might have to get more Pokemon in his team to be able to do anything, essentially. Navi Town seems like a good place for Water Type Pokemon, but it won't be easy reaching there with his current strength.

"We need to get stronger. We need to find more allies, we need more friends, Zorua." Hiiro sighed.

"Zorr!!" Zorua howled, excitedly.

"Heh, you seem eager to meet up with new friends I suppose. Alrighty then! It's decided then! Let's make our way to Route 1 then. But before that, ah, speak of the devil. Here's the sunset.." Hiiro replied, and he sat on the sandy floor and began to bask at the sun's rays...

Old 01-19-2013, 04:11 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
Party:

"I think you need a water Pokemon to join! But we are going to be hosting another race in a month!"

"I would head out to Route 1 and make your way to Navi Town..There is good fishing spot there."

What a bummer. Hiiro was expecting some sort of loophole around this one. Guess not everyday's a Sunday. However, it was expected that Hiiro might have to get more Pokemon in his team to be able to do anything, essentially. Navi Town seems like a good place for Water Type Pokemon, but it won't be easy reaching there with his current strength.

"We need to get stronger. We need to find more allies, we need more friends, Zorua." Hiiro sighed.

"Zorr!!" Zorua howled, excitedly.

"Heh, you seem eager to meet up with new friends I suppose. Alrighty then! It's decided then! Let's make our way to Route 1 then. But before that, ah, speak of the devil. Here's the sunset.." Hiiro replied, and he sat on the sandy floor and began to bask at the sun's rays...

Pyschic Girl Stacy

As you start down the path back to Route 1, you hear a voice call to you. As you turn around you are amazed to see the young lady leaning against a tree.

"So, Navi Town huh... If you dont mind the extra company Im heading that way too."

Old 01-19-2013, 04:25 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Party:
Currently: Andromeda Town BeachRoute 1

It wasn't long before Hiiro came across a crossroad. Not a crossroad of paths, but a crossroad of either what it seemed like a friend, or a foe, depending on what he did after.

As Hiiro starts down the path back to Route 1, he quickly hears a voice calling out to him. As soon as he turns his gaze around to see who it might be, he couldn't believe his eyes, but it was a damsel in distress, or so it seemed to his eyes. Hiiro isn't the ladies man, and he doesn't have that many close girl friends, except Artemis maybe. But this was certainly an interesting encounter.

"Hey there! Heading towards Navi Town to catch myself a Water critter, you?" Hiiro broke the ice.

"So, Navi Town huh...If you don't mind the extra company, I'm heading that way too." the Psychic replied, telepathically.

"Jeez, stop replying in my head! There's already too many things going on there right now. Actually, I wanted to ask you something else.." Hiiro thought for a while.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my Pokemon,
So battle me, maybe?

Hiiro doesn't have a fudge why he said that, but he called forth Zorua, wanting to test his new friend's strength, or was he testing his own? ...