Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-16-2013, 10:54 PM
lu1z Offline

Default Re: Route 3

Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip
Currently: Walking around some strange dark road, trying to not get lost again

''Seems like the trees make it almost impossible for the light to pass through. I wouldn't be too surprised if we were to get lost in here, again.'' The path looked the same wherever I looked and the darkness just made it worse, I tried following the clear path, watching every five minutes at my surroundings to look for anything that could lead me out of here.

Entered Route 3 through Navi Town

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-16-2013, 11:15 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Officials Post

As you walk down the path you stop as you see shaking in the grass. Your first reaction was to jump back. The path had creeped you out almost instantly.

A wild Nincada appeared!

Write a paragraph about the battle or capture

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-16-2013, 11:35 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Officials Post

As you walk down the path you stop as you see shaking in the grass. Your first reaction was to jump back. The path had creeped you out almost instantly.

A wild Nincada appeared!

Write a paragraph about the battle or capture
Currently: VS Nincada

As I continued walking through the path, a sudden rustle from the grass almost gave me a heart attack. ''W-what is t-that?'' And from the grass leaped the reason of my stuttering, a Nincada. ''I can't believe what this path is doing to my nerves. Getting scared of a bug... I'll teach you not to scare me like that, go Rick!''

From the Pokeball emerged the big, blue monster that was Gyarados. ''Dooooossss'' The Nincada was now frozen with fear and tried to retreat to the safety of the tall grass. ''Rick, don't let it escape. Use your Tackle.''

Even out of water Rick showed an amazing agility as it quickly cut ahead of the Nincada and tackle'd it back to the battlefield. ''Great, now use your Bite'' Rick approached the Nincada ready to lay the bite but the little critter started kicking sand into the air which caused Rick to stop. ''Come back Rick, go Breeze.''

It was now the turn for Breeze to shine. The red plant was ready to engage the Nincada, who stayed for this round, thinking that it would be an even match. ''Give it a shot of Stun Spore.'' Breeze began moving the leafs from his head in a circle while releasing a polen-like dust, hitting the now paralyzed Nincada.

I threw the Pokeball at the defenseless bug, hoping that these attacks would be enough to keep it inside the ball.

Old 01-16-2013, 11:57 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Currently: VS Nincada

As I continued walking through the path, a sudden rustle from the grass almost gave me a heart attack. ''W-what is t-that?'' And from the grass leaped the reason of my stuttering, a Nincada. ''I can't believe what this path is doing to my nerves. Getting scared of a bug... I'll teach you not to scare me like that, go Rick!''

From the Pokeball emerged the big, blue monster that was Gyarados. ''Dooooossss'' The Nincada was now frozen with fear and tried to retreat to the safety of the tall grass. ''Rick, don't let it escape. Use your Tackle.''

Even out of water Rick showed an amazing agility as it quickly cut ahead of the Nincada and tackle'd it back to the battlefield. ''Great, now use your Bite'' Rick approached the Nincada ready to lay the bite but the little critter started kicking sand into the air which caused Rick to stop. ''Come back Rick, go Breeze.''

It was now the turn for Breeze to shine. The red plant was ready to engage the Nincada, who stayed for this round, thinking that it would be an even match. ''Give it a shot of Stun Spore.'' Breeze began moving the leafs from his head in a circle while releasing a polen-like dust, hitting the now paralyzed Nincada.

I threw the Pokeball at the defenseless bug, hoping that these attacks would be enough to keep it inside the ball.
Official's Post

The ball shakes but sadly pops open ! The Nincada does flee though ! It seems to want to continue to battle.

Old 01-17-2013, 05:03 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

The ball shakes but sadly pops open ! The Nincada does flee though ! It seems to want to continue to battle.
Currently: VS Nincada Part 2

Damn, the Nincada broke free from the ball; it looks like it still wants to fight though. ''Ha, brave little guys like you is what we need to have. Breeze use your Bullet Seed.'' Breeze shot a barrage of seeds that Nincada avoided at first but the next waves hit it in the back. Nincada was still in its feet and wasn't going to give up that easily, he still had some fight in him.

It attack swiftly with a Leech Life and Breeze was lucky for being part Flying or else the attack would have fainted him. ''Okay, repeat another Bullet Seed to end this.'' Again, seeds went out of breeze mouth but this time the Nincada protected itself. And retaliated with a Scratch.

''Breeze, you did good but I don't want you fainting here. It's your turn Greed.'' Nincada was paralyzed but still was a formidable foe, I don't know from where it was getting all that energy. ''Use your Faint Attack to finish this Greed.'' Greed moved rapidly back and forth to create a vanishing illusion, Nincada was confused and couldn't focus on its target. Finally Greed hit and Nincada was sent flying upwards.

Even then, Nincada got up to its feet but the paralysis effect was getting his toll and quickly fell again to the ground. I threw another Pokeball at it, confident that this time I would catch it.

Old 01-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: VS Nincada Part 2

Damn, the Nincada broke free from the ball; it looks like it still wants to fight though. ''Ha, brave little guys like you is what we need to have. Breeze use your Bullet Seed.'' Breeze shot a barrage of seeds that Nincada avoided at first but the next waves hit it in the back. Nincada was still in its feet and wasn't going to give up that easily, he still had some fight in him.

It attack swiftly with a Leech Life and Breeze was lucky for being part Flying or else the attack would have fainted him. ''Okay, repeat another Bullet Seed to end this.'' Again, seeds went out of breeze mouth but this time the Nincada protected itself. And retaliated with a Scratch.

''Breeze, you did good but I don't want you fainting here. It's your turn Greed.'' Nincada was paralyzed but still was a formidable foe, I don't know from where it was getting all that energy. ''Use your Faint Attack to finish this Greed.'' Greed moved rapidly back and forth to create a vanishing illusion, Nincada was confused and couldn't focus on its target. Finally Greed hit and Nincada was sent flying upwards.

Even then, Nincada got up to its feet but the paralysis effect was getting his toll and quickly fell again to the ground. I threw another Pokeball at it, confident that this time I would catch it.
Official's Post

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball rocks back and forthe
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stops ! Nincada has been captured.

You look around the route. What next ?

Old 01-17-2013, 09:51 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Getting creeped out...

Quote:
Official's Post

*it was a 20..lol*

Zayna heart races a little as she notices they are gone. The cold breeze continues to lead her down the misty path.

"Zayna...standing around is going to get your no where."

A cold shiver runs down her spine as the mans voice makes her uncomfortable. She watches as the a figure appears in the mist. The man walks out pauses just at the edge.

"The way I see you have two choices..come along with me down the dark path, or stand there letting your fear get the best of you."
(Omigosh, that's awful xDDDD This Route seriously hates me, lol)

I looked at the man distrustfully. Right now, he was certainly giving off creepy-vibes.

"I'm not sure I want to go anywhere with you," I said honestly, keeping my guard up.

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-17-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:04 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Team:
Currently: Getting creeped out...

(Omigosh, that's awful xDDDD This Route seriously hates me, lol)

I looked at the man distrustfully. Right now, he was certainly giving off creepy-vibes.

"I'm not sure I want to go anywhere with you," I said honestly, keeping my guard up.

"Zayna...my sweet Zayna...You dont really have much of a choice."

The figure stands in the mist. Zayna feels the small hair on the beck of her neck. The sounds of creatures moving around in the bushes causing her heart to start racing. In the corner in the eye she sees something moving.

At the corner of the mist you see something waving at you

It seems to be calling you. But the creepy man stands in the way what do you do.

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-18-2013 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-18-2013, 05:39 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team:
Currently: Running from the creeper, "Doin' the creeeep-pah..."

Quote:

"Zayna...my sweet Zayna...You dont really have much of a choice."

The figure stands in the mist. Zayna feels the small hair on the beck of her neck. The sounds of creatures moving around in the bushes causing her heart to start racing. In the corner in the eye she sees something moving.

At the corner of the mist you see something waving at you

It seems to be calling you. But the creepy man stands in the way what do you do.
I hardened my expression--not wanting to give away the little Pichu waving me down. I braced myself, knowing that what I was going to do next was going to be gutsy.

"The heck I don't," I growled at the creeper, determined to show him otherwise. Without warning, I broke into a run, charging towards the mysterious man--but at the last second, I swerved. Kicking my legs as hard as I could, I raced after the Pichu.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:54 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Team:
Currently: Running from the creeper, "Doin' the creeeep-pah..."

I hardened my expression--not wanting to give away the little Pichu waving me down. I braced myself, knowing that what I was going to do next was going to be gutsy.

"The heck I don't," I growled at the creeper, determined to show him otherwise. Without warning, I broke into a run, charging towards the mysterious man--but at the last second, I swerved. Kicking my legs as hard as I could, I raced after the Pichu.

Official's Post

*I laughed pretty hard at that, I was not expecting you to do that.*

The creeper didnt have time to react as you rushed passed him into the forest. Pichu followed behind you. The two of you continued to run until you were far enough in. You both got down and hid in a hollowed out tree stump. You hand shook a little as this place was something out of nightmares. A thick gray fog covered the air. As you sat there, you tried not to make a sound. In the distance you can hear his voice.

*Zayna there is no point to all this. If I dont find you out there the devils that live out there will. I will be waiting for you outside of the stone house north of here. If you want your pokemon back you have no choice.*

It was clear that he had the advantage but you were not longer alone. The little Pichu notices you were scared and rubbed up against your leg.
"Pic pic "

The little guy seems like he wants to help. Bring it with you ??

The forest is to dangerous to move through right now, youll have to wait until the beast leave the area. Add 6 hours to your traveling time.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:37 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team:
Currently: Hiding from creeper...

Quote:
Official's Post

*I laughed pretty hard at that, I was not expecting you to do that.*

The creeper didnt have time to react as you rushed passed him into the forest. Pichu followed behind you. The two of you continued to run until you were far enough in. You both got down and hid in a hollowed out tree stump. You hand shook a little as this place was something out of nightmares. A thick gray fog covered the air. As you sat there, you tried not to make a sound. In the distance you can hear his voice.

*Zayna there is no point to all this. If I dont find you out there the devils that live out there will. I will be waiting for you outside of the stone house north of here. If you want your pokemon back you have no choice.*

It was clear that he had the advantage but you were not longer alone. The little Pichu notices you were scared and rubbed up against your leg.
"Pic pic "

The little guy seems like he wants to help. Bring it with you ??

The forest is to dangerous to move through right now, youll have to wait until the beast leave the area. Add 6 hours to your traveling time.
(Hahaha, glad you enjoyed that ;D)

I shuddered as the man's voice echoed in my head.

"Where am I?" I whispered in hoarse voice. Nothing seemed right--this couldn't be the same Route 3 anymore... I tried to think hard about what happened before. I remember returning to Navi Town... Then going back into Route 3...

And then the Munna incident.

I had tried to capture it, but failed. There had been this mysterious flash before I appeared here. Munna... Was it behind all this?

Was this a dream?

"More like a nightmare..." I grumbled to myself. Then I looked to the Pichu, who returned my gaze with concern. "What am I supposed to do now?" I asked it, even though I knew it couldn't answer me forthright. "My Pokemon are gone... And that man..."

I tightened my hold on my upper arms, hugging myself closer. I did NOT like the feeling I got from that man. I had to wonder who he was, and how he knew my name. Did he have something to do with the disappearance of my Pokemon?

Feeling resigned, I stood up. Sitting around and wallowing in my woes was not going to do me any good. I had to find out what was going on here. Looking down, I saw the Pichu looking at me eager to help. I nodded to it.

"Thank you--I'm going to need all the help I can get."

Taking a deep breath, I went to go face my fears.

Old 01-18-2013, 05:41 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball rocks back and forthe
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stops ! Nincada has been captured.

You look around the route. What next ?
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Walking through the route, a bit nervous.

Finally the stubborn Nincada was caught. I put both Greed and my freshly acquired Pokemon in my belt and start looking around the route. ''Which way did I came from? I think I need to be going west but where is it? I wonder if the PokeGear has some kind of compass...'' I reached through my pockets and took out the PokeGear. I turn it on and go to the map of the region. ''Yes, it does have a compass. So it says here that west is to my left.''

''Ok I'll trust in this machine, worse that could happen is getting lost but I seem to be getting use to it already.'' The route was still dark and ocasionally I found a patch where the sun could enter freely, I continued walking through it; keeping my guard up to avoid another scare.

Old 01-18-2013, 06:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Team:
Currently: Hiding from creeper...

(Hahaha, glad you enjoyed that ;D)

I shuddered as the man's voice echoed in my head.

"Where am I?" I whispered in hoarse voice. Nothing seemed right--this couldn't be the same Route 3 anymore... I tried to think hard about what happened before. I remember returning to Navi Town... Then going back into Route 3...

And then the Munna incident.

I had tried to capture it, but failed. There had been this mysterious flash before I appeared here. Munna... Was it behind all this?

Was this a dream?

"More like a nightmare..." I grumbled to myself. Then I looked to the Pichu, who returned my gaze with concern. "What am I supposed to do now?" I asked it, even though I knew it couldn't answer me forthright. "My Pokemon are gone... And that man..."

I tightened my hold on my upper arms, hugging myself closer. I did NOT like the feeling I got from that man. I had to wonder who he was, and how he knew my name. Did he have something to do with the disappearance of my Pokemon?

Feeling resigned, I stood up. Sitting around and wallowing in my woes was not going to do me any good. I had to find out what was going on here. Looking down, I saw the Pichu looking at me eager to help. I nodded to it.

"Thank you--I'm going to need all the help I can get."

Taking a deep breath, I went to go face my fears.
Official's Post

The Pichu stayed ahead of you. Watching it shuffle through the weeds made you think of your own Pichu and how much you really missed your pokemon. The Pichu also helped relax you in this unknown place. You tried to focus on just trying to keep up. All around you roots shot out of the ground from the dead forest. The wind hollowed as its pierced the cracks of the dead trees. This reminded you of the dead forest your grandmother had told you about when you were younger. That story couldnt be realy though, that was a tail of caution....No girl could have found herself lost in that kind of place. You imagination seems to get ahead of you. You pick up the pace stopping when you reach the edge of the forest. Your heart seems to burst out of your chest as you notice there is nothing beyond the edge of the forest.. Just a drop off into the dark.

Behind you feel something is watching you. Pichu turns around first grabbing at your pants.

Poochyena seems to want something from you. Write a paragraph about the battle or capture !

Quote:
Currently: Walking through the route, a bit nervous.

Finally the stubborn Nincada was caught. I put both Greed and my freshly acquired Pokemon in my belt and start looking around the route. ''Which way did I came from? I think I need to be going west but where is it? I wonder if the PokeGear has some kind of compass...'' I reached through my pockets and took out the PokeGear. I turn it on and go to the map of the region. ''Yes, it does have a compass. So it says here that west is to my left.''

''Ok I'll trust in this machine, worse that could happen is getting lost but I seem to be getting use to it already.'' The route was still dark and ocasionally I found a patch where the sun could enter freely, I continued walking through it; keeping my guard up to avoid another scare.
Official's Post

*the same pokemon in both posts..awful..lol*

As you continued down the path a low growl caught your attention. You turn back quickly but dont see anything! The turns to the right hearing something moving in the bushes. You call out to it and jump back as the dark dog appears

Poochyena appears

You seem to have walked into its territory ! write a paragraph about the battle or capture!

Old 01-18-2013, 10:58 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

*the same pokemon in both posts..awful..lol*

As you continued down the path a low growl caught your attention. You turn back quickly but dont see anything! The turns to the right hearing something moving in the bushes. You call out to it and jump back as the dark dog appears

Poochyena appears

You seem to have walked into its territory ! write a paragraph about the battle or capture!
Currently: Turf war with a Pocchyena

After walking for a while, I hear a faint growl coming from the bushes. But this time it wasn't going to take me by surprise, I turn back to where the growl came and try to call out the creature. ''Who's that!?''

The bushes started shaking and a Poochyena came out of them. It had an angry look in its face, maybe I had step in his territory by accident. ''Hey now, im just passing by you don't have to get all work-'' The Poochyena started barking, interrupting me mid-sentence.

''That was rude my little friend.'' I pick Cage Pokeball and throw it in front of the dark dog. ''If a fight is what you want, then I'll be happy to obligue. Use your Crunch to weaken him a bit.'' Cage prepared to crunch the Poochyena but dodged the attack, making Cage bite a tree by mistake. This wasn't going to stop Cage's strong bite as he took a chunk of the trunk to show off his strenght.

Once again Cage attacked Poochyena and crunched the little dog in a leg while the Poochyena bit Cage in the back. ''Let's get this over with, use Hyper Fang.'' Cage now bit the Poochyena with full force without letting the it react. Poochyena fell to the ground weakened, as I threw a Pokeball at him.

Old 01-18-2013, 11:27 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Turf war with a Pocchyena

After walking for a while, I hear a faint growl coming from the bushes. But this time it wasn't going to take me by surprise, I turn back to where the growl came and try to call out the creature. ''Who's that!?''

The bushes started shaking and a Poochyena came out of them. It had an angry look in its face, maybe I had step in his territory by accident. ''Hey now, im just passing by you don't have to get all work-'' The Poochyena started barking, interrupting me mid-sentence.

''That was rude my little friend.'' I pick Cage Pokeball and throw it in front of the dark dog. ''If a fight is what you want, then I'll be happy to obligue. Use your Crunch to weaken him a bit.'' Cage prepared to crunch the Poochyena but dodged the attack, making Cage bite a tree by mistake. This wasn't going to stop Cage's strong bite as he took a chunk of the trunk to show off his strenght.

Once again Cage attacked Poochyena and crunched the little dog in a leg while the Poochyena bit Cage in the back. ''Let's get this over with, use Hyper Fang.'' Cage now bit the Poochyena with full force without letting the it react. Poochyena fell to the ground weakened, as I threw a Pokeball at him.
Official's Post

[spoilers]The ball pops open[/spoiler]

Futher up the road you notice a bright flash of light touching the path. Maybe you are getting close to the end