Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Andromeda Town

Bug Catch Lane

The bug catcher smiles.
"Cool pokemon! I see a lot of cool pokemon coming out of this place. Some I had never even heard of before ! If you head to Route 1 you can find more!"

*Paul make sure to keep your trainer information in each post *

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-12-2013 at 05:06 PM.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:52 PM
p4r6g6777 Offline

(Oops! Sorry)

Name: Paul
Party: Sentret

"I know! I was heading there now to catch some more! Do you have any places you can recommend?" Paul asked the bug catcher.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:28 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4r6g6777 View Post
(Oops! Sorry)

Name: Paul

"I know! I was heading there now to catch some more! Do you have any places you can recommend?" Paul asked the bug catcher.

Bug Catch Lane

Lane smiles.
"Well Pidgeys are everywhere on Route 1 ! Youll also see Rattata running around. Sunkern normally can be found deeper into the woods. The Meowth are kinda hard to find. They are normally sleeping during the day in a tree. The Minccino live in or around big trees.."

Lane smiles.

"Those are the ones ive seen ! Route 2 is my favorite place because Spinarak is there !"

Lane points out Route 1 and then takes off waving goodbye

Old 01-12-2013, 06:58 PM
p4r6g6777 Offline

Trainer: Paul

Paul waved bye to Lane. Then he began to head to Route 1 himself.

Exiting Andromeda Town and entering Route 1
Old 01-16-2013, 12:39 PM
vegetunks937 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

Liberian Beth

You enter the Library remembering that this was one of the most highly talked about sites in Andromeda. As you look around a very strange woman makes her way over to you. She has a strange grin on her face. At first you dont know if she is looking at you or someone else..You look back but no one else is there. When you turn back she rushes over.

"Hey how are ya ?"
She said as quite as possible
Trainer: Vege
Party:

Currently: Talking To a lady.

Vege was shocked to see that the library was empty. No one was there. After some time Vege replied to the lady" I am fine." He paused for a moment and asked " Do i know you? Who are you?" Vege met her for the first time. He didn't knew anything about the lady

Last edited by vegetunks937; 01-16-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:26 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Liberian Beth

You enter the Library remembering that this was one of the most highly talked about sites in Andromeda. As you look around a very strange woman makes her way over to you. She has a strange grin on her face. At first you dont know if she is looking at you or someone else..You look back but no one else is there. When you turn back she rushes over.

"Hey how are ya ?"

Old 01-16-2013, 03:25 PM
vegetunks937 Offline

Quote:

Liberian Beth

"Hey how are ya ?"
Party:

Vege was shocked to see that the library was empty. No one was there. After some time Vege replied to the lady" I am fine." He paused for a moment and asked " Do i know you? Who are you?" Vege met her for the first time. He didn't knew anything about the lady
Old 01-16-2013, 04:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetunks937 View Post
Party:

Liberian Beth

"Im sorry, where are my mannors! Im Beth ! I have been working here all day by myself. The flower festival in Zenith Town is a big deal around here. So the whole town empties out when it happens. Can I help you with something ?"

Old 01-17-2013, 08:13 AM
vegetunks937 Offline

Quote:

Liberian Beth

"Im sorry, where are my mannors! Im Beth ! I have been working here all day by myself. The flower festival in Zenith Town is a big deal around here. So the whole town empties out when it happens. Can I help you with something ?"
Party:

Vege nodded his head and said "Hello Beth that's your name. Could you lend me some books to know more about pokemons shiny form. I want to know more about their shiny forms, how they look, what's the special thing in them and more."
Old 01-17-2013, 01:30 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetunks937 View Post
Party:

Vege nodded his head and said "Hello Beth that's your name. Could you lend me some books to know more about pokemons shiny form. I want to know more about their shiny forms, how they look, what's the special thing in them and more."

Liberian Beth

Beth led you through the library to a small room. In the room you looked around there were drawings of shiny pokemon on the wall.
"This is are room devoted to shinies. Shiny pokemon are the same as every other, the books in here describe skin conditions, birth places, even shiny parents..these are all theories though. The condition that changes there color is just chance..This room is a collection of fan work. People really do love shinies and any info you could possible need would be in here."

Beth nods walking out of the room. As she goes she looks back.
"The best way to find out about shinies would be from a shiny tracker. They have one in Zenith Town."

Old 01-17-2013, 07:55 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Trainer: Adam

Party:
Static (Joltik)

Currently: Exiting PokeLab

I wander out of the doors and into the Town, holding the Pokeball in my hand and thinking hard about what the Professor had said.

"Treat Joltik with respect and it will be a great partner. Show that same respect to pokemon you meet along the way and you should be fine." Her words echoed in my head as I felt a queasy sensation spread through my body. Was I ready for this?

I looked up, sudden determination coursing through my body. Attaching the Pokeball to my belt, I knew me and Static, my newly nicknamed Joltik, would be just fine.

I looked around the Town momentarily, the Lighthouse catching my eye. Curiosity grabbed me and I headed towards the building, wishing to know what exactly was inside it before I headed out of Town.

Now heading to the Lighthouse.

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 01-17-2013, 11:12 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Trainer: Adam

Party:
Static (Joltik)

Currently: Exiting PokeLab

I wander out of the doors and into the Town, holding the Pokeball in my hand and thinking hard about what the Professor had said.

"Treat Joltik with respect and it will be a great partner. Show that same respect to pokemon you meet along the way and you should be fine." Her words echoed in my head as I felt a queasy sensation spread through my body. Was I ready for this?

I looked up, sudden determination coursing through my body. Attaching the Pokeball to my belt, I knew me and Static, my newly nicknamed Joltik, would be just fine.

I looked around the Town momentarily, the Lighthouse catching my eye. Curiosity grabbed me and I headed towards the building, wishing to know what exactly was inside it before I headed out of Town.

Now heading to the Lighthouse.

~Sealboy

Official's Post

You reach the door of the light house and pause looking up. The light house was a breath taking site. As you open the door you notice the lobby is almost empty just one man walking around with a camera.

Do you approach him?

Old 01-18-2013, 01:39 AM
Lunaron Offline

chris
party rhinodon=rhyhorn
yells "does anyone know where i get my first pokemon? or if i should have bought a map?''
Old 01-18-2013, 02:00 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunaron View Post
chris
party rhinodon=rhyhorn
yells "does anyone know where i get my first pokemon? or if i should have bought a map?''
Official's Post

You walk into Andromeda looking for the Professors Lab. A dock hand smiles at you.
"Well young man the building your looking for is right over there." he points out the building.
Click Here

Old 01-18-2013, 03:11 AM
Lunaron Offline

well wonder where to now? *paces back and forth*

Last edited by Lunaron; 01-18-2013 at 03:18 AM.