Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-16-2013, 05:23 AM
akmal89 Offline

Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Arriving at Zenith Town

*Enters Zenith Town from Route 4*

"I need to find a place for me to rest. I guess a Pokemon Center will do."
Akmal thought as he ran as fast as he could trying to find the nearest Pokemon Center.

"Ah.. I finally found it. Lets rest somewhere no one can disturb"
Akmal said as he saw a Pokemon Center and he entered and find a place to rest.

"It looks like the couch there is pretty comfy. I hope there's nothing wrong with me and a little rest would do it."
Akmal need to rest but first he send his pokemon to the counter to be heal. Akmal quickly lying on the couch and tries to get some sleep.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:38 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Gwaine Slink Bitey Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: Entering Zenith Town

I entered Zenith town, and called the team to the pokeballs. I then left them at the pokemon center while I went to the Egg Center, and traded in my egg voucher, and bought a pokeball at the pokemart.

After that I returned to the pokemon center and waited for my pokemon to be fully healed before our long trip we had planned. While I waited I played around on my guitar with some new fingerpicking patterns. (This if anyone feels like listening XD)

*Entered Zenith town from Route 4*

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-16-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:05 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Currently: Entering Zenith Town

I entered Zenith town, and called the team to the pokeballs. I then left them at the pokemon center while I went to the Egg Center, and traded in my egg voucher, and bought a pokeball at the pokemart.

After that I returned to the pokemon center and waited for my pokemon to be fully healed before our long trip we had planned. While I waited I played around on my guitar with some new fingerpicking patterns. (This if anyone feels like listening XD)

*Entered Zenith town from Route 4*

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: In Pokemon Center

Minako was in the Pokemon Center just chillin' and hangin' out and whatnot, when she started to hear this...guitar picking. Her ears led her to this boy, most likely around the same age as her (she assumed), and said boy was playing his guitar while he was waiting for his Pokemon to be healed.

"Wow..." Minako said in awe as he finished. "You're good. By the way, my name's Minako and I just so happen to be a singer." She held out her hand.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 01-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Party:

Minako was in the Pokemon Center just chillin' and hangin' out and whatnot, when she started to hear this...guitar picking. Her ears led her to this boy, most likely around the same age as her (she assumed), and said boy was playing his guitar while he was waiting for his Pokemon to be healed.

"Wow..." Minako said in awe as he finished. "You're good. By the way, my name's Minako and I just so happen to be a singer." She held out her hand.
Cobalt
Currently: Serenading (jks ha ha)

"Nice!" I said to Minako, "Are you a local? I am here for another hour and 23 minutes according to the Pokemon center app on my Pokegear."

I put the guitar down and shook her hand.

"I'm Cobalt by the way"

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-16-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Currently: Serenading (jks ha ha)

"Nice!" I said to Minako, "Are you a local? I am here for another hour and 23 minutes according to the Pokemon center app on my Pokegear."

I put the guitar down and shook her hand.

"I'm Cobalt by the way"

Party:

"Nice to meet you Cobalt." Minako smiled. "Actually, I'm not a local. I'm traveling through Celestia with my Pokemon. I've stayed in Zenith hoping to challenge the Gym Leader, but, I'm afraid that the battle will have to be postponed to a later day. Say, would you like to form a duo with me? We could travel together, perform."

Minako's Clefairy's Poke Ball suddenly opened. "Clef!"

"Pixie, what are you doing out of your Poke Ball?" Minako asked the now-free Clefairy.

"Clef!" Pixie noticed Cobalt. She walks towards him, looks at him, and smiles. "Clef!"

"She likes you." Minako giggles.

links
Old 01-16-2013, 09:44 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Party:

"Nice to meet you Cobalt." Minako smiled. "Actually, I'm not a local. I'm traveling through Celestia with my Pokemon. I've stayed in Zenith hoping to challenge the Gym Leader, but, I'm afraid that the battle will have to be postponed to a later day. Say, would you like to form a duo with me? We could travel together, perform."

Minako's Clefairy's Poke Ball suddenly opened. "Clef!"

"Pixie, what are you doing out of your Poke Ball?" Minako asked the now-free Clefairy.

"Clef!" Pixie noticed Cobalt. She walks towards him, looks at him, and smiles. "Clef!"

"She likes you." Minako giggles.
Cobalt
Gwaine , Slink , Bitey , Hedwig , Electron , Moonlight
Currently: Discussing Music

"Sure, I'm cool with that. Since I can barely afford a Pokeball at the moment, a few paid gigs might be good" I laughed. "but just so you know, I was hoping to make a detour to Nova Outpost on my way to Aurora city. There is someone there I want to meet. Do you mind?"

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Cobalt
Gwaine , Slink , Bitey , Hedwig , Electron , Moonlight
Currently: Leaving Zenith Town

"Cobalt, your pokemon are ready to go." The nurse said behind the counter.

I walked over and thanked her, taking my pokemon back and attaching the pokeballs to my belt.

"Well Minako, I had best be going. I will meet you on Route 5." I said as I walked out of the center to Route 5.

*Leaving Zenith town and Entering Route 5*

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-16-2013, 10:37 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Party:
Currently: Leaving Zenith

"Well, I guess it's time to leave Zenith. We'll come back for the badge later." Minako said as she exited the Pokemon Center and left for Route 5.

Minako and co. are leaving Zenith and entering Route 5

links
Old 01-17-2013, 03:58 AM
akmal89 Offline

Party: Pyro(Ninetales), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Raticate), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Wandering around Zenith Town

"Fiuhh.. I felt much better now.. Luckily nothing bad happen." Akmal relieved.

"Let's go to the PokeMart and buy some ball since we've already ran out of them." Akmal said as he leave the Pokemon Center and taken his pokemon from the counter.

After he bought what's necessary he continued walking until he saw an old building.

"I think this is the Library. I wonder what can we find inside this building."
Akmal entered the Library.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:05 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Currently: Wandering around Zenith Town

"Fiuhh.. I felt much better now.. Luckily nothing bad happen." Akmal relieved.

"Let's go to the PokeMart and buy some ball since we've already ran out of them." Akmal said as he leave the Pokemon Center and taken his pokemon from the counter.

After he bought what's necessary he continued walking until he saw an old building.

"I think this is the Library. I wonder what can we find inside this building."
Akmal entered the Library.
Official's Post

You walk into the Library, looking up you notice how big the place truly is. The rumors dont do it justice. As you walk in you notice a librarian at the counter. She looks at you but doesnt say anything. This place is silent. You pause for a moment looking at the librarian then look up. The head librarian is famous in these parts. Maybe he knew something..

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 01-17-2013 at 02:10 PM.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:45 PM
lu1z Offline

Name: Luis
Party: Gyarados, Raticate, Meowth, Hoppip, Nincada
Currently: Arriving at town.

The town was as dark as the routes before it and the majority of the buildings were made of stone. It really gave the town a gloomy feel.

I walked around a bit, thinking of were I should go first.

Entered Zenith Town from Route 4

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-22-2013, 07:34 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Just fought a crazy ufo flying pokemon thief !
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box

JC and the others arrive in Zenith Town just as the sun begins to set.
"We should hit up the Pokemart ! and then get back on the road."

Side Quest is about to begin for Dredd and Lu1z...Charmander will be leading the story !!

Old 01-23-2013, 03:33 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post (for Luis and JC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Currently: Arriving at town.

The town was as dark as the routes before it and the majority of the buildings were made of stone. It really gave the town a gloomy feel.

I walked around a bit, thinking of were I should go first.

Entered Zenith Town from Route 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
In party:

In Box

JC and the others arrive in Zenith Town just as the sun begins to set.
"We should hit up the Pokemart ! and then get back on the road."

Side Quest is about to begin for Dredd and Lu1z...Charmander will be leading the story !!

Luis and JC take a leisurely stroll though Zenith Town, not expecting too much from the archaic town. JC was headed to the PokeMart to make purchases, though his mind was occupied with prior events. He was thinking back to the incident with the UFO. The sudden appearance and disappearance of the Steelix worried him--but he wondered more deeply about the person he had seen inside its jaws.

The incident was an obvious cover-up, but who was behind it? What did the strange nerdy guy have to do with it, anyway?

Luis, on the other hand, wondered at the gloomy feel to Zenith Town. He had no real destination in mind, but he was curious to see what was around. As chance would have it, he was wandering straight to the PokeMart, same as JC. Luis even watched as JC approached the front doors, but before he could decide whether or not to follow, the doors opened on their own accord.

A teenage girl practically ran into JC. She hastily apologizes, looking flustered. However, she pauses as she took note of the Pokemon accompanying Luis and JC.

"Wait!" she stares at you. "Are you two Trainers? Thank goodness! Please, I need your help!"

She looks at the both of you pleadingly, desperation clear in her eyes.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:01 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Luis and JC take a leisurely stroll though Zenith Town, not expecting too much from the archaic town. JC was headed to the PokeMart to make purchases, though his mind was occupied with prior events. He was thinking back to the incident with the UFO. The sudden appearance and disappearance of the Steelix worried him--but he wondered more deeply about the person he had seen inside its jaws.

The incident was an obvious cover-up, but who was behind it? What did the strange nerdy guy have to do with it, anyway?

Luis, on the other hand, wondered at the gloomy feel to Zenith Town. He had no real destination in mind, but he was curious to see what was around. As chance would have it, he was wandering straight to the PokeMart, same as JC. Luis even watched as JC approached the front doors, but before he could decide whether or not to follow, the doors opened on their own accord.

A teenage girl practically ran into JC. She hastily apologizes, looking flustered. However, she pauses as she took note of the Pokemon accompanying Luis and JC.

"Wait!" she stares at you. "Are you two Trainers? Thank goodness! Please, I need your help!"

In party:

In Box

JC dodges the hit with the girl. Ashley jumping out the way as well. A little worried about the girl JC turns around. "Ma'am are alright.." before he could spit it out. The young lady responds.
"Are you two trainers?"

I nod looking over at the other guy.

"We dont know each other..." When JC notices the look on her face he cant help but feel a bit at odds. He wanted to continue on but he also just could leave someone who asked for help.

He lets out a weak smile.
"Sure..Im JC..." he looks at the other trainer, reaching out his hand.
"You are ?"

Old 01-23-2013, 05:18 AM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Currently: Meeting with some lady and a dude :D

I walked aimlessly around the town, couldn't really decide were to go next. My luck got me to the Pokemart but before I could enter to buy some more Pokeballs, a girl came rushing from the mart and almost crashed with another guy. She apologized to him very hastily and before leaving she stared at the both of us, noticing we were both trainers.

"Wait!" she stared at the both of us, looking desperate. "Are you two Trainers? Thank goodness! Please, I need your help!"

Why am I always getting involved in others problems? Haven't been here for too long. But I can't deny to answer the call of a lady in trouble. In the midst of my thinking I almost failed to notice that the other trainer was introducing himself. He said his name was JC and then stretched his hand towards me and asked my name.

We both shaked hands and I told him my name. ''Hi I'm Luis.'' I turned back to the lady and offered my help too. ''I'll help you too. I can't stand to see a girl unhappy. But what do you want us to do?''

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737

Last edited by lu1z; 01-23-2013 at 05:25 AM.