Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #181  
Old 01-17-2013, 04:05 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 5


Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: ...An earthquake?


"An earthquake? Rats, just when I put my Noctowl in the PC." Minako grabbed a Poke Ball. "Come on out, Marley!" Minako threw the Poke Ball into the air and Marley, her Arcanine, appeared. "Marley, let's help Cobalt search the area on foot for injured Pokemon or people."

Marley, being the guard dog she is, immediately knew what to do. She took off running, with Minako and Cobalt close behind.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 01-17-2013, 08:05 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: ...An earthquake?


"An earthquake? Rats, just when I put my Noctowl in the PC." Minako grabbed a Poke Ball. "Come on out, Marley!" Minako threw the Poke Ball into the air and Marley, her Arcanine, appeared. "Marley, let's help Cobalt search the area on foot for injured Pokemon or people."

Marley, being the guard dog she is, immediately knew what to do. She took off running, with Minako and Cobalt close behind.
Cobalt
Gwaine Slink Bitey Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: Chasing Earthquakes and Pokemon


I pulled Gwaine's pokeball off my belt and threw it into the air.

"Follow the Arcanine." I said. He nodded and ran after it. The Arcanine didn't look like he was breaking a sweat. Gwaine on the other hand was struggling to keep up. We continued following them, hoping there wasn't too much damage...
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 01-17-2013, 01:49 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: ...An earthquake?


"An earthquake? Rats, just when I put my Noctowl in the PC." Minako grabbed a Poke Ball. "Come on out, Marley!" Minako threw the Poke Ball into the air and Marley, her Arcanine, appeared. "Marley, let's help Cobalt search the area on foot for injured Pokemon or people."

Marley, being the guard dog she is, immediately knew what to do. She took off running, with Minako and Cobalt close behind.

Official's Post


*Sorry I didnt notice that your character was back in the story *

Marley led the two of you through the wreckage over the broken trees to a clearing in the field. You slowed down as you got a strange feeling in your gut.

In the field you see something moving around.

A wild Aron has appeared!

You can go after it but you should do it with caution !Write a paragraph about the battle or capture.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine Slink Bitey Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: Chasing Earthquakes and Pokemon


I pulled Gwaine's pokeball off my belt and threw it into the air.

"Follow the Arcanine." I said. He nodded and ran after it. The Arcanine didn't look like he was breaking a sweat. Gwaine on the other hand was struggling to keep up. We continued following them, hoping there wasn't too much damage...

Official's Post


Minako and her pokemon had pulled ahead of you. As you scan the area you notice that she has spotted something. Out of the corner of your eye you notice something to. Something feels off about this place. The damage here seems to be worse than every other place. You feels a small shake in the ground looking back at her.

Do you go to find out what is causing this feeling ?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 01-17-2013, 02:10 PM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post


Official's Post


Minako and her pokemon had pulled ahead of you. As you scan the area you notice that she has spotted something. Out of the corner of your eye you notice something to. Something feels off about this place. The damage here seems to be worse than every other place. You feels a small shake in the ground looking back at her.

Do you go to find out what is causing this feeling ?

Cobalt
Gwaine Slink Bitey Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: Panicking


"Minako, this Quake wasn't natural. There have never been ones like this around here. And it is worse here. I think this quake was caused by a pokemon, and a damn big one." I said, calling Hedwig and Moonlight back to their pokeballs.

"Gwaine, be ready to fight at any time, but if you don't think you can win, teleport out of here. You have already saved my skin too many times to remember." I said the the dual type pokemon. He nodded at me, as his eyes began to glow, ready to land a Psychic blow if need be.

I slowly walked over to the supposed Epicenter of this quake, with my hands on Bitey and Slink's pokeballs, in preperation of the worst case scenario...
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-17-2013 at 02:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 01-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: ...An earthquake?


"An earthquake? Rats, just when I put my Noctowl in the PC." Minako grabbed a Poke Ball. "Come on out, Marley!" Minako threw the Poke Ball into the air and Marley, her Arcanine, appeared. "Marley, let's help Cobalt search the area on foot for injured Pokemon or people."

Marley, being the guard dog she is, immediately knew what to do. She took off running, with Minako and Cobalt close behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine Slink Bitey Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: Panicking


"Minako, this Quake wasn't natural. There have never been ones like this around here. And it is worse here. I think this quake was caused by a pokemon, and a damn big one." I said, calling Hedwig and Moonlight back to their pokeballs.

"Gwaine, be ready to fight at any time, but if you don't think you can win, teleport out of here. You have already saved my skin too many times to remember." I said the the dual type pokemon. He nodded at me, as his eyes began to glow, ready to land a Psychic blow if need be.

I slowly walked over to the supposed Epicenter of this quake, with my hands on Bitey and Slink's pokeballs, in preperation of the worst case scenario...

Official's Post


As you walk out into the field you notice that there seem to be waves coming towards you. You can feel the ripples in the dirt. What ever caused this was in the middle of the field. Gwaine pauses a moment looking around. Something is watching you !!

A wild Seedot has appeard !

Write a paragraph about the capture or battle
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 01-17-2013, 03:02 PM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


As you walk out into the field you notice that there seem to be waves coming towards you. You can feel the ripples in the dirt. What ever caused this was in the middle of the field. Gwaine pauses a moment looking around. Something is watching you !!

A wild Seedot has appeard !

Write a paragraph about the capture or battle
(Trainer stats same as above)

"Sweet a Seedot!" I said when I saw it in the field.

"Slink! Come out!" I said throwing the pokeball into the air. It burst open and slink appeared in front of me.

The seedot suddenly oozed a clear liquid it hardened giving it a hard shell. Suddenly it glowed red.

"Slink! Flame Wheel!" I ordered. Slink ran forward then dived Into a roll. Suddenly he became engulfed in flames. He hit the seedot numerous times who stood there and did nothing. But after each hit, the Seedot would glow brighter. Then it hit me what it was.
"Slink get away it is using..." I said. But I was too late.
"Bide..." I finished as the Seedot practically exploded knocking Slink out, yet remaining unharmed from the explosion. It stole looked weak from Slinks attacks.

"Slink return! Hedwig your turn!" I said throwing the pokeball into the air.

"Hedwig! Sky Attack!" I yelled. Suddenly Hedwig was surrounded by white light. The seedot spat seeds out of its mouth which hurt Hedwig, but she remained calm. She flew down towards Seedot and tackled it, knocking it over.

"Now finish it off with Hypnosis!" I said. Hedwig's eyes glowed red, and it let out a shrill cry. After a few seconds the seedot was asleep.

"Go pokeball!" I said throwing my last pokeball at the seedot, hoping for pokemon number 7...
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #187  
Old 01-17-2013, 03:37 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
(Trainer stats same as above)

"Sweet a Seedot!" I said when I saw it in the field.

"Slink! Come out!" I said throwing the pokeball into the air. It burst open and slink appeared in front of me.

The seedot suddenly oozed a clear liquid it hardened giving it a hard shell. Suddenly it glowed red.

"Slink! Flame Wheel!" I ordered. Slink ran forward then dived Into a roll. Suddenly he became engulfed in flames. He hit the seedot numerous times who stood there and did nothing. But after each hit, the Seedot would glow brighter. Then it hit me what it was.
"Slink get away it is using..." I said. But I was too late.
"Bide..." I finished as the Seedot practically exploded knocking Slink out, yet remaining unharmed from the explosion. It stole looked weak from Slinks attacks.

"Slink return! Hedwig your turn!" I said throwing the pokeball into the air.

"Hedwig! Sky Attack!" I yelled. Suddenly Hedwig was surrounded by white light. The seedot spat seeds out of its mouth which hurt Hedwig, but she remained calm. She flew down towards Seedot and tackled it, knocking it over.

"Now finish it off with Hypnosis!" I said. Hedwig's eyes glowed red, and it let out a shrill cry. After a few seconds the seedot was asleep.

"Go pokeball!" I said throwing my last pokeball at the seedot, hoping for pokemon number 7...
Officials Post


The ball bounces as it hits the ground. Your words and its fate all sealed in the last ball.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Oh no!!!! The ball pops open ! darn close to closing too
The hafl asleep Seedot appears. Still dazed it can be caught ! However a loud srecch seems to wake it up right away..you have bigger problems.


A loud screech shatters the peace you had temporally felt. You notice footsteps int he dirt do you follow them?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 5

Cobalt
Gwaine Slink Bitey Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: Being smart


I heard a loud screech and decided that my pokemon might not be powerful enough, even teamed up with Minakos. Best bet is to move on. There is a torchic in Aurora City with my name on it.

"I dont think there is much left here. I am heading to route 7. I will wait for you there." I said to minako.
*Leaving route 5 and entering route 7*
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:59 AM
Cobalt Shadow's Avatar
Cobalt Shadow Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Australia the land of the kangaroos
Posts: 4,079
Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 5

Cobalt
Gwaine Slink Bitey Hedwig Electron Moonlight
Currently: Being smart


I heard a loud screech and decided that my pokemon might not be powerful enough, even teamed up with Minakos. Best bet is to move on. There is a torchic in Aurora City with my name on it.

"I dont think there is much left here. I am heading to route 7. I will wait for you there." I said to minako.
*Leaving route 5 and entering route 7*
__________________

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 01-18-2013, 12:16 PM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post


*Sorry I didnt notice that your character was back in the story *

Marley led the two of you through the wreckage over the broken trees to a clearing in the field. You slowed down as you got a strange feeling in your gut.

In the field you see something moving around.

A wild Aron has appeared!

You can go after it but you should do it with caution !Write a paragraph about the battle or capture.

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Aron

"Eh, wild Aron. I already have one so this one's not important." Minako said. She then continued to chase after Cobalt. There are still a few hours left before she can move to Route 7.

Ran away from Wild Aron

((Please note that I do not want OPs until I reach Route 7.))
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #191  
Old 01-18-2013, 10:54 PM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 5


Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Leaving Route 5

"It's time to leave Route 5 and catch up with Cobalt on Route 7." Minako said as she neared the Route 7 sign.

Minako and co. are leaving Route 5 and entering Route 7.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #192  
Old 01-19-2013, 05:28 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Just fought a crazy ufo flying pokemon thief !
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)[/b]

In Box




Arrives on Route 5 from Route 6

JC looks at the pokemon, still kinda disappointed how the last capture failed.
"Lets keep moving. I want to be in the city before Night hits."
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #193  
Old 01-22-2013, 07:32 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Just fought a crazy ufo flying pokemon thief !
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)[/b]

In Box


Heading to Zenith Town! Leaving Route 5
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #194  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:22 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 5

B]Trainer: JC
Currently: Heading to Nova in a hurry !!
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Tron)(Bug)(Mud)(Dizzy)

In Box


JC arrives on Route 5 from Zenith. He looks down at Ash.
"Whatever happens stay close." JC knows something big is coming. If Emma was right they didnt have any time to waste.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #195  
Old 01-24-2013, 05:50 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Route 5

Name: Luis
Currently: Going to Nova.
Party: Gyarados(Rick), Raticate(Cage), Meowth(Greed), Hoppip(Breeze), Nincada(Aril)

''Aril, come out.'' I pointed the Pokeball in the direction of my shoulder and out came the little Nincada. Aril scuttled her way towards the top of my head where she laid down to gaze at the scenery.

JC was talking with his Monferno and Emma still had a worried look on her face. We needed to get to our destination fast or who knows what might happen...

Entered Route through Zenith Town
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com