Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:28 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Well the current ones are all coming with Head Smash (because Rampardos) so...
Old 01-15-2013, 02:39 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
Well the current ones are all coming with Head Smash (because Rampardos) so...
well heres a question would you be willing to trade me one..lol

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-16-2013, 08:00 AM
acrilycz Offline

Hello everyone! I am brand new to this forum and I have been a very dedicated pokemon trainer for years now. I have never been in any sort of clan but after seeing this website and reading all of the posts on this forum about this clan i would really really like to join. I may not be as knowledgeable as alot of you guys are when it comes to competitive battling because I have been a solo player since i started playing. I feel like joining this clan would be a good home for me :D anyways I'll fill out the signup form under this little intro paragraph ^_^
-Name: acrilycz
-Preferred Name: acrilycz,or acril for short :D
-Reason For Joining: i've been playing pokemon for a VERY long time now and have never even considered joining a clan, but after seeing this website and this particular clan forum tonight I really want to be a part of something awesome like this.
-Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: keep in mind that I have never done any wifi battles and know little to nothing about competitive battling. I would say that my greatest achievement on pokemon was catching my shiny geodude and getting it to a shiny golem! i know this may not seem like an awesome thing to alot of you pro's here but I am willing and eager to learn and i play pokemon daily for hours at a time so I hope I can be a real asset in the future ^_^
-Time Zone GMT Format: US Central
-Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Showdown/PO): I currently own platinum version, but seeing as how everyone here likes gen V i will be buying black 2 ASAP. As I mentioned before, I am extremely active and willing to learn and offer anything I can to help out.
-Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: Well, I guess i can end by saying that my favorite region is Johto because of pokemon like tyranitar and celebi! Also I have much to learn about competitive battling, but when I get up to speed i would like to post some clan matches/fun battles with fellow clan members on youtube! I have over 200 subscribers right now and im sure the videos would get some views. I'm really glad I found this forum!!!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 01:05 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrilycz View Post
Hello everyone! I am brand new to this forum and I have been a very dedicated pokemon trainer for years now. I have never been in any sort of clan but after seeing this website and reading all of the posts on this forum about this clan i would really really like to join. I may not be as knowledgeable as alot of you guys are when it comes to competitive battling because I have been a solo player since i started playing. I feel like joining this clan would be a good home for me :D anyways I'll fill out the signup form under this little intro paragraph ^_^
-Name: acrilycz
-Preferred Name: acrilycz,or acril for short :D
-Reason For Joining: i've been playing pokemon for a VERY long time now and have never even considered joining a clan, but after seeing this website and this particular clan forum tonight I really want to be a part of something awesome like this.
-Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: keep in mind that I have never done any wifi battles and know little to nothing about competitive battling. I would say that my greatest achievement on pokemon was catching my shiny geodude and getting it to a shiny golem! i know this may not seem like an awesome thing to alot of you pro's here but I am willing and eager to learn and i play pokemon daily for hours at a time so I hope I can be a real asset in the future ^_^
-Time Zone GMT Format: US Central
-Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Showdown/PO): I currently own platinum version, but seeing as how everyone here likes gen V i will be buying black 2 ASAP. As I mentioned before, I am extremely active and willing to learn and offer anything I can to help out.
-Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: Well, I guess i can end by saying that my favorite region is Johto because of pokemon like tyranitar and celebi! Also I have much to learn about competitive battling, but when I get up to speed i would like to post some clan matches/fun battles with fellow clan members on youtube! I have over 200 subscribers right now and im sure the videos would get some views. I'm really glad I found this forum!!!!!
Im glad you found it to. A Clan can you help you get adjust to pokemon battling tiers. The main thing to understand about clan is that this is a place to seek help. Do not be afriad to post your pokemon move sets or strategies here. New battlers often fear that the movesets is going to be stolen or used against them. In a clan everyonese goal is to help out. So please post whatever you need to help you create a better team.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:34 PM
acrilycz Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Im glad you found it to. A Clan can you help you get adjust to pokemon battling tiers. The main thing to understand about clan is that this is a place to seek help. Do not be afriad to post your pokemon move sets or strategies here. New battlers often fear that the movesets is going to be stolen or used against them. In a clan everyonese goal is to help out. So please post whatever you need to help you create a better team.
thanks for letting me know ^_^, i'm currently building my first competitive team which I think is going to consist of Tyranitar,Lapras,Arcanine,Gengar,Venasaur,and Hitmontop. This is just a team that I could see being balanced and a good counter for most other teams, what do you think about it? I really need all the help i can get at this point haha but anyways does this mean i'm in the clan?
Old 01-16-2013, 06:22 PM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles

If you want Dredd, I can whip something up concerning the above post and critique it
Old 01-16-2013, 06:47 PM
acrilycz Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
If you want Dredd, I can whip something up concerning the above post and critique it
That would be awesome! I'm just trying to build a balanced team that would do well in competitive battling, I breed all my pokemon and am open to whatever suggestions you can give me concerning EV training,movesets etc :D
Old 01-16-2013, 07:42 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
Of course it would be doing me a favor !

Old 01-16-2013, 09:24 PM
lu1z Offline

What's up everyone? Im kind of busy during the week and I'll try to post whenever I find time, weekends Ill be more active.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-16-2013, 09:28 PM
megamonk4 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
What's up everyone? Im kind of busy during the week and I'll try to post whenever I find time, weekends Ill be more active.
That's lame, :P. I'm going to start listing attack changes for my mod later today.

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
Old 01-16-2013, 09:34 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
who am i going to battle this week ! lol

Old 01-16-2013, 09:36 PM
acrilycz Offline

Quote:
if you have platinum I would love to battle you, also ill be getting black 2 on friday :D
Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrilycz View Post
if you have platinum I would love to battle you, also ill be getting black 2 on friday :D
thats great man, Also i think i have a team on diamond ..lol I would have to check.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:47 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Haha, Ill try to battle you whenever I see you on if I got the time.

@Monk: Make Inferno a 100% accuracy :P And all one hit moves lol.

@acrylicz: Hi, you seem to be a new member. Welcome aboard :D

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-16-2013, 09:47 PM
acrilycz Offline

Quote:
thats great man, Also i think i have a team on diamond ..lol I would have to check.
I'll just wait to battle you when i get black 2. plus i'm sure I have some work to do on my team lmao. if you dont mind me asking, what team do you normally use when you play in tournaments?