Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 09-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Satellite Pier

SATELLITE PIER
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 2 hours.

Description
Satellite Pier is a small fishing and boating town north of Dawn Bay. The main feature of the town is a large pier where ships may dock once they enter the bay. Ships leave regularly for Aurora City and tickets can be purchased from a small kiosk. Surfing is not permitted on the bay, but Trainers may hire small boats if they wish to try their luck at fishing. Reports of rare Pokemon have recently surfaced, but while the locals will swear to their existence, no proof has thus far been recorded. A small, mysterious island can be seen from the shore, but is inaccessible by boat due to strong surrounding currents.

NPCs
Fishing Guru - A tall, round man with a love of fishing. He hangs about the Pier, often chatting to those who are trying to catch Pokemon.
Luka - A HM Tutor who teaches Surf. He is a surfing champion and travels the world looking for good waves.

Landmarks
Boat Kiosk - Tickets to travel on a steam ship to Aurora City can be purchased here.

Wild Pokemon

Items
?

Navigation
North
Route 13
West
----------
East
----------
South
Aurora City
(SS Ticket)

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 01-24-2013 at 12:14 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Satellite Pier

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:

|Volcano|Bronte|Mojave|Jika|Volt|Leafia|
PC:
Currently: Satellite Pier

I arrive at the pier during sunrise. While gazing at the clear water, a large man approached.

"Ya new to these parts son?" He nudged me.

"Y-Yeah. This is my first visit here." I stuttered, surprised by his intimidating size.

He cleared his throat and began to laugh heartily. "Well well well! How do ya like these clear waters?!" He slapped my back.

"Urm..." I began. "A very beautiful sight."

"Dang right it is! We keep it that way too. Don't let me catch ya litterin' round here." He started to become more serious. "The Pokemon here have a nice home, and people come in tryina catch the rare Pokemon..." He grumbled.

"A rare Pokemon?" I became excited.

"Don't get yer hopes up. You won't catch that thing. Mainly because it's so elusive. And anyone who tries suspiciously is never seen again." He frowned.

"E-eek...?!" I stepped away from him.

"HA HA HA! Just messin' with ya son! People try all tha time. Nothin' bad happens, just they never catch it." He snorted.

"...So, how do we even know it exists?" I questioned.

"Oh it exists. I know it does. No question. Saw it when I was a youngin' like yerself." He assured.

A Goldeen flopped out of the water and dove back in.

"I'll take your word for it." I smiled. "Now, that reminds me." I looked up. "Do you know if I can catch any Pokemon here?"

"Yup, you'll need a Rod though." He looked at me.

"Alright! I have a Good Rod!" I drew it out of my bag.

"Ha ha!! A Good Rod? More like Good for nothin'." He laughed.

"Er..." I was thrown off guard.

"Well, I'd best get goin'. See ya later tyke!" He waved.

I figured I'd start fishing now. I pulled out my Good Rod and immediately cast it out.

"Woah woah! Ouch! Watch where ya castin' ya rod ya kid!!" I heard someone shout. He jumped up out of the water.

"Wh-whoops...I'm really sorry!" I sighed.

"Well...You're new so it's alright. Name's Luka. I'mma surfing champ round the world." He started to brag. "I also hold the HM Surf."

"Surf? Oh right!" I realized. "Would you teach it to me?!"

"Doesn't look like ya got any Pokemon that can learn it. Hit me up again when ya got some Water Types." He dove back into the water and swam away.

"I was so obsessed with finding my way here I didn't even notice there was a man known to teach it here..." I sighed.
I quickly gained myself and cast the Good Rod into the water. I waited for a bite.

Leaving Route 13 and entering Satellite Pier.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 01-17-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:52 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post

Party:

PC:

I arrive at the pier during sunrise. While gazing at the clear water, a large man approached.

"Ya new to these parts son?" He nudged me.

"Y-Yeah. This is my first visit here." I stuttered, surprised by his intimidating size.

He cleared his throat and began to laugh heartily. "Well well well! How do ya like these clear waters?!" He slapped my back.

"Urm..." I began. "A very beautiful sight."

"Dang right it is! We keep it that way too. Don't let me catch ya litterin' round here." He started to become more serious. "The Pokemon here have a nice home, and people come in tryina catch the rare Pokemon..." He grumbled.

"A rare Pokemon?" I became excited.

"Don't get yer hopes up. You won't catch that thing. Mainly because it's so elusive. And anyone who tries suspiciously is never seen again." He frowned.

"E-eek...?!" I stepped away from him.

"HA HA HA! Just messin' with ya son! People try all tha time. Nothin' bad happens, just they never catch it." He snorted.

"...So, how do we even know it exists?" I questioned.

"Oh it exists. I know it does. No question. Saw it when I was a youngin' like yerself." He assured.

A Goldeen flopped out of the water and dove back in.

"I'll take your word for it." I smiled. "Now, that reminds me." I looked up. "Do you know if I can catch any Pokemon here?"

"Yup, you'll need a Rod though." He looked at me.

"Alright! I have a Good Rod!" I drew it out of my bag.

"Ha ha!! A Good Rod? More like Good for nothin'." He laughed. Hrm..." He started to ponder.

"Er..." I was thrown off guard.

"Alright, I like you. So I'll give ya this." He went in to the Fishing Hut and grabbed a box for me. He then handed me the box, which contained a Super Rod. "That's tha Super Rod. The best Rod we got. The Good Rod can only do ya so little. This here baby can catch ya all the Pokemon you'll ever want!" He chuckled.

"Th-Thank you!" I filled with gratitude. "I'll use it right now!"

After heading back into his hut, I read the instructions on the new rod. I cast it then heard a shriek.

"Woah woah! Ouch! Watch where ya castin' ya rod ya kid!!" I heard someone shout. He jumped up out of the water.

"Wh-whoops...I'm really sorry!" I sighed.

"Well...You're new so it's alright. Name's Luka. I'mma surfing champ round the world." He started to brag. "I also hold the HM Surf."

"Surf? Oh right!" I realized. "Would you teach it to me?!"

"Doesn't look like ya got any Pokemon that can learn it. Hit me up again when ya got some Water Types." He dove back into the water and swam away.

"I was so obsessed with finding my way here I didn't even notice there was a man known to teach it here..." I sighed.
I quickly gained myself and cast the Super Rod into the water. I waited for a bite.

Leaving Route 13 and entering Satellite Pier.

Oh, a bite!

You tug on your rod as hard as you can, and next thing you know, you landed a Pokemon!

Baaaaarb!
Excuse you, little fishy.

Old 01-16-2013, 03:00 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Party:

PC:
Currently: Fishing

I figure I'll only go for two certain Pokemon since I can only catch two per week. Barboach wasn't part of that group. I toss it back in, then cast the rod again. "See ya Barboach! You'll find a trainer someday!"

I didn't think he bit so he'd get caught, mainly for the bait...
Old 01-16-2013, 04:04 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Party:

PC:

I figure I'll only go for two certain Pokemon since I can only catch two per week. Barboach wasn't part of that group. I toss it back in, then cast the rod again. "See ya Barboach! You'll find a trainer someday!"

I didn't think he bit so he'd get caught, mainly for the bait...
Official's Post

The little fish swims a way. Its toss back into the water created some ripples scaring off other fish. Fishing is about patients so if you want to find something you are going to need to stay focused.

Nothing Happens

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-16-2013, 10:04 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

I wait for a bite while I look off into the sunset. This fishing is serious business.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:54 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:

Party:

PC:

I wait for a bite while I look off into the sunset. This fishing is serious business.
Official's Post

Corey was waiting for his fishing rod to catch something. Fishing is very serious business. He felt his rod jerk. It jerked again. Corey reeled his rod in as quickly as he could. He finally reeled it in and...

Corey found a Poke Ball!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 01-16-2013 at 11:01 PM.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:47 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

I put away the Pokeball and cast the rod in again. I wonder how long I'd be here. I also wondered how Pokeballs were tugging on my rod.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:52 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:

Party:

PC:

I put away the Pokeball and cast the rod in again. I wonder how long I'd be here. I also wondered how Pokeballs were tugging on my rod.
Official's Post

Corey cast his rod again hoping to find something other than a Poke Ball. He coulda swore he felt a jerk on his rod. He reeled it in with all his might...

Unfortunately for him...

He found nothing. Proceed.

links

Last edited by Kaoru; 01-17-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:29 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:

Party:

PC:

Official's Post

Fishing Guru

You spend what seems like hours fishing. The sun beats down on the back of your neck. I hope you're wearing sunscreen and a hat. You look down at your Good Rod.

A rotund man suddenly appears by your side. You wonder where he could have come from. He must have snuck up behind you silently. You are amazed at his ability to be so quiet. Such a large man would surely make more noise!

"Hey kid," he says softly. You stop fishing for a moment and turn to him. You notice he is wearing a round cap and waterproof jacket. He carries a shiny new fishing rod over his shoulder. "Caught much?"

You shake your head, wondering what this guy wants.

"I should introduce myself. I'm known as the Fishing Guru around these parts. There isn't a water Pokemon I can't catch. That Good Rod isn't bad, but if you want to be a real fisherman you'll need something like this." He shows you the fishing rod he's carrying. "It's a Super Rod, can catch any type of water Pokemon." He looks you up and down. "You seem to enjoy fishing. Tell me, have you managed to catch a Pokemon in a Lure Ball using a fishing rod yet?"

QUEST STARTED: "Gone Fishing"

Objective: Show the Fishing Guru a Pokemon caught in a Lure Ball with a fishing rod.
Old 01-17-2013, 12:37 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

I glance up at the man, the sun shining in my eyes. I stand up and shake his hand. "I accept your offer!"

I immediately cast the Good Rod out waiting for a bite as I get this quest on the road.
Old 01-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Party:

PC:

I glance up at the man, the sun shining in my eyes. I stand up and shake his hand. "I accept your offer!"

I immediately cast the Good Rod out waiting for a bite as I get this quest on the road.

Official's Post

Fishing on Satellite Pier has not been easy for you today. You line seems to just float in the water. I wounder why nothing is biting? Maybe a different spot would be better. This one doesnt seem very lucky!

Nothing Happens.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-18-2013, 10:18 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

I dip the Good Rod in, hoping to pull in that certain Pokemon.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:22 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:

Party:

PC:

I dip the Good Rod in, hoping to pull in that certain Pokemon.
Official's Post

Corey cast his Good Rod once more. A jerk made him reel his rod in.

A wild Goldeen appeared! Write a story about the battle!

links

Last edited by Kaoru; 01-18-2013 at 10:38 PM.
Old 01-18-2013, 11:18 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:

PC:

I toss the Goldeen back, and watch it swim away.

I then toss the rod again.