Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:27 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84
Default I think I broke my Musical?

I went back to White to get the full set of Props to have in my Black 2, but fans have stopped giving me any after performances. I'm not doing anything different.

Anybody have any idea what's going on? I know I don't have all of them since I've been checking them off. They're all listed in the BW2 guide and I use that since I read the Musical isn't changed in the sequels at all.

How do I start getting Props again? This is holding me up from continuing to play Black 2 and I've already been going slow as it is. Please somebody help. I'm desperate.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 01-15-2013, 01:50 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: I think I broke my Musical?

Very strange.

My only advise is to look here if you haven't already.

I don't collect props, so i ca't say I know much about it. Sorry I couldn't be much help and good luck answering your question! D:
Old 01-15-2013, 01:56 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Have you got all the special props that you can't get by participating in musicals?
Old 01-15-2013, 02:53 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Thank you Ty, but I've seen that list. Same list as in the BW2 guide. The Musical is identical in 1 and 2 and I wanted to get them all in the first then move them over. According to both lists, I still need to get more from fans. Four or five fans show up, none give props.

Sarah I've gotten the Guitar and the ones from the old man. I think that's all the special ones? I forgot what else but I have the special ones I think. Just missing the one for playing against a person.

It's really peculiar. The completionist in me won't let me continue without having all the Props.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 01-15-2013 at 02:56 AM.