Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 12-31-2012, 04:58 PM
akmal89 Offline

Default Re: Navi Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
(Official's note: Sorry for dragging this out, Akmal! ^^' I just wasn't sure if you were okay with me controlling your character too much. Also, I hope you don't mind that I'm bringing my own Trainer--Zayna--into this! :D )

Official's Post

Curious as to what he wants, you decide to follow the Umbreon through town. Soon enough, you come across two strangers—and old man and a young woman who, for some reason, is wearing a blanket.

Marcus

The old man’s face lights up as he spies the Umbreon. “Umby!” he cries out.

The Umbreon runs up to him and places his forepaws on the man’s stomach, barking excitedly.

“What are you doing here?” the man asks as he pets the fox Pokémon affectionately. “I thought I told you to stay at the school?”

Umby barks again and runs back to you. The old man finally realizes your presence.

“Oh, I see! My apologies, young man; you must have been to the Trainer School, but no one was there. Well, no one but Umby—I asked him to keep an eye on the place. He must have seen something special in you, though, if he brought you to me. Allow me to introduce myself: I am Marcus—Headmaster of the Trainer School.”

“Headmaster?” the young woman suddenly speaks up, looking surprised.

“Yes, did I forget to mention that?” Markus blinks. “Ah, well…” he turns back to you. “How may I help you, young master… er…?”

He looks at you questioningly, wondering about your name.
*I don't mind at all~ no worries :)*

Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgey), Rotta(Rattata)
Currently: Meeting 2 strangers

"Owh hi nice to meet you I'm Akmal. I just arrived here few days ago." Akmal replied.

"So that's why this Umbreon seems lonely~ it's been looking for the Trainer School all by himself." Akmal said again.

"Something special in me? Maybe your Umbreon is looking at a wrong person. I'm just a normal kid just beginning his adventure." Akmal denied politely while blushing.

"May I asked why are both of you wearing a blanket? Is it that cold outside?" Akmal asked while confused.
Old 01-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

(It's just Zayna who's wearing the blanket, btw ;) )

Official's Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
*I don't mind at all~ no worries :)*

Currently: Meeting 2 strangers

"Owh hi nice to meet you I'm Akmal. I just arrived here few days ago." Akmal replied.

"So that's why this Umbreon seems lonely~ it's been looking for the Trainer School all by himself." Akmal said again.

"Something special in me? Maybe your Umbreon is looking at a wrong person. I'm just a normal kid just beginning his adventure." Akmal denied politely while blushing.

"May I asked why are both of you wearing a blanket? Is it that cold outside?" Akmal asked while confused.

Marcus

Marcus’ eyebrows fly upwards. “Just beginning? Is that so? Well, in that case, congratulations boy! What an exciting time it is for you!” He chuckles, “No, no—Umby’s never wrong! I think I can see it in you, too: the potential to be a powerful Trainer one day. Say, why don’t we return to the school? I could show you a thing or two about battling.”

__________________________________________________ _____________
Normal Trainer Post

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Visiting with Akmal and Marcus

I stood by waiting politely as Marcus talked with a Trainer who had appeared with an Umbreon. My thoughts began to stray when suddenly the stranger—Akmal, I believe—asked me a question.

I laughed weakly in reply. “Um, well… It’s a little chillier than I’m used to… and, well…” My cheeks probably blushed again. “I forgot to bring a coat.”

I really hoped the guy didn’t ask me how I could forget a coat in the middle of winter… It was a long and very complicated story that I’m sure no one would believe. Hoping to encourage a subject change, I agreed with Marcus, “Sure, I’ll come along.”

Being inside sure sounded nice right then.

Old 01-01-2013, 05:30 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
(It's just Zayna who's wearing the blanket, btw ;) )

Official's Post

Marcus

Marcus’ eyebrows fly upwards. “Just beginning? Is that so? Well, in that case, congratulations boy! What an exciting time it is for you!” He chuckles, “No, no—Umby’s never wrong! I think I can see it in you, too: the potential to be a powerful Trainer one day. Say, why don’t we return to the school? I could show you a thing or two about battling.”

__________________________________________________ _____________
Normal Trainer Post

Team:

I stood by waiting politely as Marcus talked with a Trainer who had appeared with an Umbreon. My thoughts began to stray when suddenly the stranger—Akmal, I believe—asked me a question.

I laughed weakly in reply. “Um, well… It’s a little chillier than I’m used to… and, well…” My cheeks probably blushed again. “I forgot to bring a coat.”

I really hoped the guy didn’t ask me how I could forget a coat in the middle of winter… It was a long and very complicated story that I’m sure no one would believe. Hoping to encourage a subject change, I agreed with Marcus, “Sure, I’ll come along.”

Being inside sure sounded nice right then.
Currently: Visiting Trainer School again

"I see okay I won't asked why haha" Akmal laughed after getting some explanation.
"Sure I don't mind visiting the school again~" Akmal went to the Trainer school again with Marcus and Zayna.
Old 01-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

Quote:
Currently: Visiting Trainer School again

"I see okay I won't asked why haha" Akmal laughed after getting some explanation.
"Sure I don't mind visiting the school again~" Akmal went to the Trainer school again with Marcus and Zayna.

Marcus

Marcus grinned up at the Trainer School proudly as they walked up to its entrance. His Umbreon joyfully padded along side them. "There she is! My pride and joy! After I retired from Training years ago, I wanted to pass along what I learned to the rising generation--thus this Trainer School was born. Come along, let's head inside you two."

Akmal, Zayna, and Marcus all step inside, but as soon as the headmaster flicks the switch, they realized that they weren't the only ones in the school.

"'Bout time you got here, old man."

A Mightyena growled at the foot of this mysterious boy.

"You!" Zayna shouted out. Did she know this stranger?

"You?" the black-clad man lifted his head, exposing a single eye beneath his hat.

"What do you want here?" Marcus asked him suspiciously.

The Mightyena Trainer decided to ignore Zayna. "I want answers," he stepped forward. "And you're going to give them to me."

"And if I refuse...?" Marcus narrowed his eyes.

In answer, the boy jerked his chin forward in an unspoken order to his Mightyena. The dog jumped forward and attacked Umby, knocking it out before it had the chance to react.

"Tell me what you know about the Legends!" the mysterious Trainer demanded.

Uh oh! This isn't looking good! What will Akmal do?

Old 01-05-2013, 04:26 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Marcus

Marcus grinned up at the Trainer School proudly as they walked up to its entrance. His Umbreon joyfully padded along side them. "There she is! My pride and joy! After I retired from Training years ago, I wanted to pass along what I learned to the rising generation--thus this Trainer School was born. Come along, let's head inside you two."

Akmal, Zayna, and Marcus all step inside, but as soon as the headmaster flicks the switch, they realized that they weren't the only ones in the school.

"'Bout time you got here, old man."

A Mightyena growled at the foot of this mysterious boy.

"You!" Zayna shouted out. Did she know this stranger?

"You?" the black-clad man lifted his head, exposing a single eye beneath his hat.

"What do you want here?" Marcus asked him suspiciously.

The Mightyena Trainer decided to ignore Zayna. "I want answers," he stepped forward. "And you're going to give them to me."

"And if I refuse...?" Marcus narrowed his eyes.

In answer, the boy jerked his chin forward in an unspoken order to his Mightyena. The dog jumped forward and attacked Umby, knocking it out before it had the chance to react.

"Tell me what you know about the Legends!" the mysterious Trainer demanded.

Uh oh! This isn't looking good! What will Akmal do?
Currently: Meeting a stranger

"Ow this doesn't seems good.. I need to calm this situation" Akmal thought

"Urmm excuse me mister I don't really know you but can't you just ask nicely of what you need to know. There's no need to fight right?" Akmal tried to talk to the stranger.

"Shut up!! What do you know" the stranger shouted.

"This won't end well I guess and he doesn't seems to be a nice person"

"Vuelo Sand Attack, Pyro use Confuse Ray" Akmal tried to make a run.
Old 01-05-2013, 06:11 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Currently: Meeting a stranger

"Ow this doesn't seems good.. I need to calm this situation" Akmal thought

"Urmm excuse me mister I don't really know you but can't you just ask nicely of what you need to know. There's no need to fight right?" Akmal tried to talk to the stranger.

"Shut up!! What do you know" the stranger shouted.

"This won't end well I guess and he doesn't seems to be a nice person"

"Vuelo Sand Attack, Pyro use Confuse Ray" Akmal tried to make a run.

Vuelo's Sand Attack whips ups the dust from the floor into the Mightyena's eyes; the wolf-like creature howls in frustration as he is momentarily blinded. If that wasn't enough to disable it, Pyro's Confuse Ray tops the cake. The mysterious Trainer's Pokemon sways unsteadily on its feet; being both blind and confused, it has no chance of attack.

"Clever," the darkly clad stranger smirks. He returns his wolf, but just as he reaches for another Poke Ball, Zayna releases one of her own. A Pidgeotto appears in the school, flapping her wings challengingly.

"I think you'd better leave," Zayna narrows her eyes at the stranger.

The mysterious trainer scowls, but glances at Akmal's and Zayna's Pokemon. Turning to Marcus, he says, "You know something... I know you do... One day, I'll find out the truth for myself..."

With those words, the stranger storms from the school.

Marcus breathes a sigh of relief. Turning to Akmal, he says, "Thank you for your help, Akmal. I have no idea what he was going on about, but I couldn't believe he tried to hurt my Umbreon..."

With a sigh, Marcus takes out a Poke Ball and returns his fallen Pokemon.

"That was a pretty clever strategy of yours, Akmal," Marcus continues. "You knew that the Mightyena was too strong for your Pokemon, but you effectively disabled it without hurting your own teammates. You said you were just a beginner, but I think you already have a good knowledge of your Pokemon--perhaps Umby really did see something in you. I don't suppose you need lessons from an old timer like me." He smiles. "Well, you're probably itching to get back on your adventure--but let me thank you with this."

Akmal obtained a Timer Ball!

"Smart thinking there, Akmal," Zayna adds with a smile of her own. "We should have a battle something."

Old 01-05-2013, 10:17 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Vuelo's Sand Attack whips ups the dust from the floor into the Mightyena's eyes; the wolf-like creature howls in frustration as he is momentarily blinded. If that wasn't enough to disable it, Pyro's Confuse Ray tops the cake. The mysterious Trainer's Pokemon sways unsteadily on its feet; being both blind and confused, it has no chance of attack.

"Clever," the darkly clad stranger smirks. He returns his wolf, but just as he reaches for another Poke Ball, Zayna releases one of her own. A Pidgeotto appears in the school, flapping her wings challengingly.

"I think you'd better leave," Zayna narrows her eyes at the stranger.

The mysterious trainer scowls, but glances at Akmal's and Zayna's Pokemon. Turning to Marcus, he says, "You know something... I know you do... One day, I'll find out the truth for myself..."

With those words, the stranger storms from the school.

Marcus breathes a sigh of relief. Turning to Akmal, he says, "Thank you for your help, Akmal. I have no idea what he was going on about, but I couldn't believe he tried to hurt my Umbreon..."

With a sigh, Marcus takes out a Poke Ball and returns his fallen Pokemon.

"That was a pretty clever strategy of yours, Akmal," Marcus continues. "You knew that the Mightyena was too strong for your Pokemon, but you effectively disabled it without hurting your own teammates. You said you were just a beginner, but I think you already have a good knowledge of your Pokemon--perhaps Umby really did see something in you. I don't suppose you need lessons from an old timer like me." He smiles. "Well, you're probably itching to get back on your adventure--but let me thank you with this."

Akmal obtained a Timer Ball!

"Smart thinking there, Akmal," Zayna adds with a smile of her own. "We should have a battle something."
Currently: Moving to Route 3

"Fiuh.. he's gone at last.. well that was scary" Akmal relieved.

"Thanks Marcus I just did what I think the best since I know I can't beat that guy yet." Akmal said while accepting the Timer Ball from Marcus.

"You're right Zayna maybe I should but not now I think as I need to train my team to be stronger first.. Maybe we'll battle someday when we met again." Akmal said to Zayna.

"I probably should be going now.. I've been staying in this town for too long. Bye both of you.. see you later" Akmal leave both of them.

*Exiting Navi Town to Route 3*
Old 01-11-2013, 04:21 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: Healing Gwaine

As I saw the 'Welcome to Navi Town' Sign, I ran towards what looked like a pokemon center. Lucky for me the line wasn't too big. I left Gwaine and Slink with the nurses there, and went for a bit of shopping. I found a local Pokemart, where I made a few purchases ( here) After that I went back to the pokemon center and stayed there for a few hours. Until I got a call on my pokegear. It was Artemis.

"Hey Cobalt, the cops found me. I was charged with possession of illegal fireworks, arson and destruction of property from the whole lighthouse thing." she said to me.
"So what is happening?" I asked.
"I have been put under house arrest. Don't wait for me. It isn't for too long. I will catch up." She said.
"Okay, I guess I will see you when you get out. Thanks for not dobbing me in." I said, hanging up the pokegear.
"If I hadn't have run ahead, the cops would have found me as well. I did torch parts of the forest, and teleport the fireworks next to the cops. I am surprised she took the grunt of it." I thought to myself...

(OOC: Jaye and I have been talking. She doesn't know when she will be active again, and we came up with this. When she rejoins, she will continue from her current position on route 1)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-12-2013, 02:38 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: Waking up

It was the sound of people walking in to the pokemon Center that woke Me up. I got there at about 4am last night to heal my Gallade. Luck the pokecenter and pokemart are open 24/7.

I stood out of te seat, checked I had everything and walked to the door, ad from there to route 3.
*leaving Navi town, entering route 3*

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-13-2013, 12:55 AM
lu1z Offline

Name: Luis
Party: Magikarp(Rick), Rattata(Cage), Meowth(Greed), Hoppip(Breeze)
Currently: Healing the team and looking for a restaurant

Finally, a town after all these days. It wasn't that big but for us it was like a city, first thing I did was going to the Pokemon Center to heal my party, they were close to fainting from all the battles we had before. After the usual nurse speech we went out to find a place to eat. ''Okay, let's find a restaurant to get some food. Then we'll buy things at the Pokemart.''

Entered Navi Town from Route 2

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737

Last edited by lu1z; 01-13-2013 at 01:03 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:03 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Team:

After the stranger and Akmal left, I turned to Marcus with concern. "Is Umby going to be all right?"

Marcus sighed wearily, but replied with a kind smile, "He'll be fine... we might not be as strong as we once were, but we won't go down that easily. I appreciate you and Akmal's help, though."

I nodded distractedly, still thinking over the encounter with the mysterious Trainer. Twice I had seen him--here he had been, going off on some Legends or something. "You really have no idea what he was talking about?" I double-checked with the old headmaster.

Marcus' eyes grew distant. He seemed to be fingering something in his pocket, but shook his head slowly side-to-side. "No..."

I frowned slightly. Marcus didn't sound too certain... but who was I to intrude on his hospitality. I didn't press him any further--instead, we had hot chocolate as promised. The kind old man gave me some extra gear to prepare for future winter weather, as well as some advice for the road.

I stayed in Navi Town for a few weeks, waiting for the weather to turn again. I did some shopping in the mean time, as well as battled some. That got me some... interesting results. Jayde evolved--not just into a Ninjask... but into something... else as well.

At any rate, it was time to move on. Spring was in the air, and the weather looked promising to travel with. And so, packing up my things, I adventured back into Route 3.

*leaving Navi Town for Route 3*

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-13-2013 at 05:10 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:06 PM
lu1z Offline

Party: Rick(Gyarados), Cage(Rattata), Greed(Meowth), Breeze(Hoppip)
Currently: Shopping at the PokeMart

Last night we managed to find a little restaurant still open and ate like crazy, especially Rick who now was a Gyarados. He evolved after battling with some Trainers we encountered before our meal. We stayed the night at the PokeCenter and head out to the Mart this morning, so that we can explore the town the rest of the day.

Breeze was out with me this time, he was floating around me happily and in occasions I had to grab him to prevent the wind from blowing him away. We arrived at the store and entered through the lite-blue glass doors.

Old 01-13-2013, 09:32 PM
lu1z Offline

Party: Rick(Gyarados), Cage(Raticate), Greed(Meowth), Breeze(Hoppip)
Currently: Leaving Navi Town

Having stocked up in supplies and ready to get on the route again, I begin to walk to where the river is. After passing some buildings I finally reach the bridge connecting Navi Town with Route 3. The visit to our town was peaceful and helped us to relax a while.

Leaving Navi Town and entering Route 3

Last edited by lu1z; 01-16-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 05:48 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

Entering Navi Town from Route 2

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Walking into town

"I forgot how chilly it was outside... Let's stop at the Pokemon canter first, get you guys healed up. Maybe the local nurse will know where one can pick up a new hoodie and a coat..." Anthony made his way to the Pokemon Center, which wasn't hard considering how they all had red roofs, and walked in. "Hi, I was wondering if you could take a look at my Pokemon? We've been through quite a bit in the last few days but I want to make sure they're alright."
Old 01-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant2011 View Post
Entering Navi Town from Route 2

Trainer: Anthony
Party:
Currently: Walking into town

"I forgot how chilly it was outside... Let's stop at the Pokemon canter first, get you guys healed up. Maybe the local nurse will know where one can pick up a new hoodie and a coat..." Anthony made his way to the Pokemon Center, which wasn't hard considering how they all had red roofs, and walked in. "Hi, I was wondering if you could take a look at my Pokemon? We've been through quite a bit in the last few days but I want to make sure they're alright."

Flower Salesmam Rita

As you walk through the streets of Navi Town an old woman approaches. She seems pretty friendly.
"I noticed you in town the last couple of days. Whats brought you to Navi Town ??"

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List