Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1216  
Old 01-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
what else is on the chopping block ?
Those are the only two right now.

I have seen viable and noteworthy posters on Smogon suggestions about the next suspect testing though.

Next test, expect at least one of the following.

Deoxys-D being tested for removal from OU.

Thundurus-I being re-tested in OU.

Excadrill being re-tested in OU.

Thundurus-T being tested for removal from OU. (I don't think this will really happen, but I have heard of wanting to test it.)

Deoxys-S being re-tested in OU. (I don't see this as very likely either, nor would I support it, but it has been mentioned by "higher ups" at Smogon.)
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 01-12-2013 at 08:34 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #1217  
Old 01-12-2013, 08:39 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Those are the only two right now.

I have seen viable and noteworthy posters on Smogon suggestions about the next suspect testing though.

Next test, expect at least one of the following.

Deoxys-D being tested for removal from OU.

Thundurus-I being re-tested in OU.

Excadrill being re-tested in OU.

Thundurus-T being tested for removal from OU. (I don't think this will really happen, but I have heard of wanting to test it.)

Deoxys-S being re-tested in OU. (I don't see this as very likely either, nor would I support it, but it has been mentioned by "higher ups" at Smogon.)
From what I remember Thundurus-I had better stats then Thundurus T...I could be wrong though.



@Lu1z Keldeo was on one of my first 5th gen teams! its a fun pokemon to battle with.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #1218  
Old 01-12-2013, 08:45 AM
Joel's Avatar
Joel Offline
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,843
Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
From what I remember Thundurus-I had better stats then Thundurus T...I could be wrong though.


T-I had better Speed, and that AMAZING ability. T-T hits harder, but has the decent ability of Volt Absorb, as well.

Overall, T-I is FAR superior to T-T (imo). Priority with both Taunt, and Thunder Wave was F'N brutal.
__________________

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Reply With Quote
  #1219  
Old 01-12-2013, 08:56 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Im okay with them re-testing Excadrill, I miss sweeping with him. Thundurus-I is mostly going to be kept in Ubers, at least that what i think.

Last, I really want to see Deo-D banished from OU. That thing can set up on almost everyone.
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #1220  
Old 01-12-2013, 09:06 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Im okay with them re-testing Excadrill, I miss sweeping with him. Thundurus-I is mostly going to be kept in Ubers, at least that what i think.

Last, I really want to see Deo-D banished from OU. That thing can set up on almost everyone.
Honestly I hope Thundurus-I stays banned..That things was a monster to battle !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #1221  
Old 01-13-2013, 04:28 AM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
No problem. I haven't heard back from monk yet as to if he will be going or not
I'll more than likely be a sucker in the end and go anyways, haha.

I really want to be active in the forums again, but the slow loading times are sssoooo bad.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
Reply With Quote
  #1222  
Old 01-13-2013, 04:41 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
i'll more than likely be a sucker in the end and go anyways, haha.

I really want to be active in the forums again, but the slow loading times are sssoooo bad.
moooooooonk hiiiiiiiiii :d
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #1223  
Old 01-13-2013, 04:48 AM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
moooooooonk hiiiiiiiiii :d
Long time, no see, friend! How is everything? I was afraid some of the old crew wasn't going to return here, haha.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
Reply With Quote
  #1224  
Old 01-13-2013, 04:54 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
Long time, no see, friend! How is everything? I was afraid some of the old crew wasn't going to return here, haha.
Well, at first when I came back there wasn't so much activity here on the forums. But since the announcement of the new games there has been a burst of activity.

There are still some clans around but its slow around the battle forum.

I also stopped posting in the forums for a while, and just came back in December.

Tell me, how you've been?
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #1225  
Old 01-13-2013, 05:00 AM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Well, at first when I came back there wasn't so much activity here on the forums. But since the announcement of the new games there has been a burst of activity.

There are still some clans around but its slow around the battle forum.

I also stopped posting in the forums for a while, and just came back in December.

Tell me, how you've been?
Ahhh...I've been away. I believe i got bored with the way how things shifted in the 5th gen; even before I decided to take a step into playing the new game.

Ive modded the pokemon ds games a while back, but never really released it. I tried mentioning it to others back then, but the forums were just so bad and slow back then.

Besides that I am in school and work part time. Hang out with friends and do other things. But times have slowed down now, so I can pick up into some of my older hobbies.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
Reply With Quote
  #1226  
Old 01-13-2013, 05:10 AM
lu1z's Avatar
lu1z Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Looking through your window
Posts: 3,551
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
Ahhh...I've been away. I believe i got bored with the way how things shifted in the 5th gen; even before I decided to take a step into playing the new game.

Ive modded the pokemon ds games a while back, but never really released it. I tried mentioning it to others back then, but the forums were just so bad and slow back then.

Besides that I am in school and work part time. Hang out with friends and do other things. But times have slowed down now, so I can pick up into some of my older hobbies.
Mhm, what do you mean modded?

And Im glad to hear you'll be hanging around here again. Normally its just me and DSL xD
__________________
Wifi Record: Pending till further notice.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Reply With Quote
  #1227  
Old 01-13-2013, 05:15 AM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Mhm, what do you mean modded?

And Im glad to hear you'll be hanging around here again. Normally its just me and DSL xD
Like actually change the game itself in a way. Like altering either pokemon stats, types, abilities, and movepools to try and have them all more viable. If you raised a caterpie from the beginning it would dominate all the way to the end of the E4 as Butterfree. It would feel more competitive compared to other pokemon.

Haha, I'm glad I can be here to help spice up the mood, XD.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
Reply With Quote
  #1228  
Old 01-13-2013, 05:20 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
well you should consider joining the wfl with Lu1z and I. We are going to try to battle everyday !
If I can scrape a trained team together.

Breeding of Larvesta has resumed full force - I'm currently pumping out a lot of 3 perfect IV ones, neutral nature. Modest is being a pain to come by |D Aron will resume again too, no doubt, although Black makes it difficult because of the fact Adamant likes to hatch with Sturdy for some reason. Seriously. It hates me. I might experiment and have 3 Larvesta (since they're current) with the same IVs in three areas, give daddy a certain item for like, Speed, then give mommy an Everstone to hopefully pass Modest down.

They inherit 3 IVs from the parents, so it should theoretically pan out.

Shame it took them until B/W 2 to realize "Hey we promised in R/S's handbook that babies would inherit the ability of the mother but we didn't do that". Oh and making the Everstone 100% pass down natures. *Le sigh*

Now to breed a female Modest Larvesta with some perfect IVs. The two I've managed are males X_x


(And yes, I've confirmed that my Black can connect at home now. I transferred the Lite's data over to my 3DS so I didn't have to switch anything around and such, then waited for the game to fix itself in with the 3DS' time. I can say my Lite is officially retired now, unless I feel the need to play a GBA game for old times' sake.)
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #1229  
Old 01-13-2013, 06:28 PM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Point B
Posts: 5,295
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Daah! Monk has returned! As an fyi, Ill be having a smash bros. Mini tourney in my hotel room Friday night and will be in the gaming room majority of Saturday. Easy way to find me is wherever smash bros is. I'm playing game & watch this year and obviously my tag is knux. My avatar on here will be on the shirt I'm wearing Saturday
Reply With Quote
  #1230  
Old 01-13-2013, 06:33 PM
megamonk4's Avatar
megamonk4 Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 3,925
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
Daah! Monk has returned! As an fyi, Ill be having a smash bros. Mini tourney in my hotel room Friday night and will be in the gaming room majority of Saturday. Easy way to find me is wherever smash bros is. I'm playing game & watch this year and obviously my tag is knux. My avatar on here will be on the shirt I'm wearing Saturday
I think I'll be spectating for smash bros this year, haha. I remember a couple years back when I tried to put in work with my pikachu(which was really good), but was a total dud once I started playing in the tournament.
__________________
LMSSI Clan Shop
Diamond FC: 1763 3039 2213[Kanto/Johto Trade] Heart Gold FC: 3266 8515 4365[N/A] Soul Silver FC: 5285 7922 5054[Hoenn/Sinnoh Trade/Battle]
Platinum FC: 3953 9424 1944[OU Battle] PBR FC: 2536-2876-2971 Pokemon White JPN FC: 3224 1436 6447

Pokemon Black/White Walkthrough
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com