Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-12-2013, 06:03 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

The Poke Ball hit Poochyena. The ball shook...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
...Gotcha! Poochyena was caught!
Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata, and Bitey the Poochyena
Currently: Moving on

"I caught Poochyena!" i yelled as I held the pokeball high in pride.

"I think i will call you Bitey!" I said, then I remembered. Gwaine's leg.

It was still bleeding. he was limping.

I opened my bag and got an old Tshirt. I walked over to Gwaine, and got him to slash it into strips. I then tied it around his leg like a bandage.

"I will get you to the pokemon Center in Zenith ASAP." I said to him as I called him back to the pokeball and walked forward...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-12-2013, 06:44 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Continuing journey at Route 3

"Yay you're now part of our team.. Welcome Yume." Akmal welcomes Munna to the team.

"Munna mun?" Munna seems confused.

"Owh its you new nickname since you're a Psychic type and you like dream why not I call you Yume. Do you like it?" Akmal explained to Munna and it hovering with a smile.

"Met your new friends this is my first pokemon and my trusted partner Pyro the Vulpix." Pyro walks toward Yume and plays along.

"This is Vuelo the Pidgeotto she just evolve, Rotta the Rattata and Sparks the mischievous Pichu hehe.." Akmal introduced others while giggling mentioning Sparks. Sparks jumps on top of Akmal's head and hit him a little bit.

"Haha don't be angry Sparks I'm just kidding." Sparks blushed.

"Now it is all set lets continue our journey. I can feel a nice breeze up in front why don't we go there and see what do they have there."

Akmal walks with joy as he got a new pokemon.
Official's Post

Akmal was walking around Route 3, just enjoying the scenery, when all of a sudden, Sparks started glowing. '...the heck kind of nonsense is this...?'

Sparks stopped glowing, stood up tall, showing off its strength.

Sparks gained +1 Wi-Fi experience!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 01-12-2013, 07:08 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

Akmal was walking around Route 3, just enjoying the scenery, when all of a sudden, Sparks started glowing. '...the heck kind of nonsense is this...?'

Sparks stopped glowing, stood up tall, showing off its strength.

Sparks gained +1 Wi-Fi experience!
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Exiting Route 3

"Wow you're getting strong Sparks. I'm impressed" Akmal praised Sparks.

"I guess we've got nothing else to do here. Let's walk to the west and proceed to Route 4 ok guys?"

*Akmal walks down the Route 3 as he enters new Route 4*
Old 01-12-2013, 07:18 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata, and Bitey the Poochyena
Currently: Moving on

"I caught Poochyena!" i yelled as I held the pokeball high in pride.

"I think i will call you Bitey!" I said, then I remembered. Gwaine's leg.

It was still bleeding. he was limping.

I opened my bag and got an old Tshirt. I walked over to Gwaine, and got him to slash it into strips. I then tied it around his leg like a bandage.

"I will get you to the pokemon Center in Zenith ASAP." I said to him as I called him back to the pokeball and walked forward...
Official's Post

Keeping Gwaine was a huge risk but you seemed willing to deal with it. Trying to stop the bleeding led you to getting a wrap. When Gwaine faints this time it does not get back up. You had pushed the poor thing to hard in to many battles.

Your pokemon has fainted. It can not be used again until it is healed at a pokemon center.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-12-2013, 09:34 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade (Unconcious), Slink the Rattata, Bitey the Poochyena
Currently: Moving through Route 3

I knew that I was off to a bad start if Gwaine was already unable to battle. I still had Slink and Bitey, but Gwaine had saved my skin in more situations than I like to mention, and I didn't feel very comfortable in unfamiliar territory without him by my side. To think, he, a fully evolved, healthy pokemon passed out from 1 bite from a poochyena. Bitey had better be a good addition to the team.

I kept walking along the path, hoping to run into someone or something to help Gwaine...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Cobalt
Currently: Moving through Route 3

I knew that I was off to a bad start if Gwaine was already unable to battle. I still had Slink and Bitey, but Gwaine had saved my skin in more situations than I like to mention, and I didn't feel very comfortable in unfamiliar territory without him by my side. To think, he, a fully evolved, healthy pokemon passed out from 1 bite from a poochyena. Bitey had better be a good addition to the team.

I kept walking along the path, hoping to run into someone or something to help Gwaine...
Official's Post

Cobalt wondered down the path. Annoyed that a cut had caused this much damage. Inside the pokeball Gwaine was going to be safe for now. Slink and Bitey tried to keep to keep up with your quick pace. As you rushed through Route 3 you searched for anyone you could find. Ten minute up the road you finally spotted someone.

Do you go confront the guy ? or keep rushing towards the next town ?

Old 01-12-2013, 09:56 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

Cobalt wondered down the path. Annoyed that a cut had caused this much damage. Inside the pokeball Gwaine was going to be safe for now. Slink and Bitey tried to keep to keep up with your quick pace. As you rushed through Route 3 you searched for anyone you could find. Ten minute up the road you finally spotted someone.

Do you go confront the guy ? or keep rushing towards the next town ?
Cobalt
Currently: Staying focused.

I saw someone ahead of me. But I didn't stop. Slink and Bitey hadn't left their pokeballs on this route, and unless it were necessary, they were staying there. I must get to Zenith town...

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-12-2013, 05:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Cobalt
Currently: Staying focused.

I saw someone ahead of me. But I didn't stop. Slink and Bitey hadn't left their pokeballs on this route, and unless it were necessary, they were staying there. I must get to Zenith town...
Official's Post

Your journey to Zenith Town is proving to be much hard than you had expected. You had been walking day long. Determined or not you got tired and had to finally slow down. So when you got the point of almost falling over asleep you finally decided to give yourself a break and try to get some smell.

"HOOTHOOT"

Oh no, your sleep before you could even get one eye closed !

A wild HootHoot appeared !

Write a paragraph about catching it or scaring it off!

Old 01-12-2013, 05:22 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Your journey to Zenith Town is proving to be much hard than you had expected. You had been walking day long. Determined or not you got tired and had to finally slow down. So when you got the point of almost falling over asleep you finally decided to give yourself a break and try to get some smell.

"HOOTHOOT"

Oh no, your sleep before you could even get one eye closed !

A wild HootHoot appeared !

Write a paragraph about catching it or scaring it off!
Cobalt
Currently: going for number 4

"Go Bitey!" I yelled and threw the pokeball. The small canine pokemon appeared in front of me.

"Your turn Bitey! Use Quick Attack!" I said. Bitey obeyed. She ran beneath the Hoothoot, then quickly pounced and knocked it to the ground. The hoothoot stood up and it's eyes began to glow. I felt a slight pain in my head. This must be confusion. Bitey was dark type and unnafected.

"Bitey! Thunderfang!" I yelled. Bitey ran towards the pokemon, fangs glowing yellow, and bit it on the wing. Suddenly electrical current flowed through the Hoothoots body, causing it to shriek in pain. It remained still after that, twitching from the electricity. It was too weak to fight. Now if my chance.

"Good job Bitey! Go Pokeball!" I yelled throwing my last pokeball at HootHoot...

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-14-2013 at 04:54 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Cobalt
Currently: going for number 4

"Go Bitey!" I yelled and threw the pokeball. The small canine pokemon appeared in front of me.

"Your turn Bitey! Use Quick Attack!" I said. Bitey obeyed. He ran beneath the Hoothoot, then quickly pounced and knocked it to the ground. The hoothoot stood up and it's eyes began to glow. I felt a slight pain in my head. This must be confusion. Bitey was dark type and unnafected.

"Bitey! Thunderfang!" I yelled. Bitey ran towards the pokemon, fangs glowing yellow, and bit it on the wing. Suddenly electrical current flowed through the Hoothoots body, causing it to shriek in pain. It remained still after that, twitching from the electricity. It was too weak to fight. Now if my chance.

"Good job Bitey! Go Pokeball!" I yelled throwing my last pokeball at HootHoot...

Official's Post

*and you said you Dredd my op ! *

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball shakes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
It stops and the ball shaking and the little light switches off

Its still pretty late, maybe it is time to try and sleep again ?

Old 01-12-2013, 06:09 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

*you can't say I had no reason to. 3 times in 25 hours ha ha. And that it want a good pun*

Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata, Bitey the Poochyena, Hedwig the HootHoot

"I think I will call you Hedwig," I said to the pokeball ,"that isn't taken is it?"

Suddenly a wave of fatigue hit me.

"I am going to sleep now and if anyone wakes me up (Insert graphic, disgusting and scary act here)"

I found 2 trees a good distance apart and pulled my hammock from my bag (It was there XD)

I jumped in and slept knowing I had alot of ground to cover tomorrow.

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-12-2013, 07:36 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
*you can't say I had no reason to. 3 times in 25 hours ha ha. And that it want a good pun*

Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata, Bitey the Poochyena, Hedwig the HootHoot

"I think I will call you Hedwig," I said to the pokeball ,"that isn't taken is it?"

Suddenly a wave of fatigue hit me.

"I am going to sleep now and if anyone wakes me up (Insert graphic, disgusting and scary act here)"

I found 2 trees a good distance apart and pulled my hammock from my bag (It was there XD)

I jumped in and slept knowing I had alot of ground to cover tomorrow.
Official's Post

*It was a good pun and I felt the same way you did when I first started...lol either way at least its more interesting !*

Maria

The next morning you are woken up when you hear someone moving around you camp site. You flip off the hammock and see a strange lady walking around. She seems to be talking to herself.

Do you approach her?

Old 01-13-2013, 02:49 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

*It was a good pun and I felt the same way you did when I first started...lol either way at least its more interesting !*

Maria
Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade (Unconcious), Slink the Ratatta, Bitey the Poochyena, Hedwig the HootHoot
Currently: wondering what is going on.

The next morning you are woken up when you hear someone moving around you camp site. You flip off the hammock and see a strange lady walking around. She seems to be talking to herself.

Do you approach her?
From my hammock I spot a strange woman talking to herself. She is walking through the campsite. I put my hand on he'd wigs pokeball, ready to use hypnosis if things turn ugly. I step out of the hammock.

"What are you doing?" I ask...

Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-13-2013 at 02:51 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:17 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Re-entering Route 3, AVOIDING ALL OBSTACLES, LOL

*Entering from Navi Town*

"Okay, guys," I mumbled to my teammates. "We've returned to Route 3--e.i, the place of my nightmares."

I laughed at that. So much had happened here--and honestly, I didn't want to get tangled in any more trouble for a while. Sobering, I amended, "Seriously, though, let's try to get through here as fast as we can..."

Last edited by Charmander009; 01-13-2013 at 06:23 AM.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:05 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post

Trainer: Zayna
Team:
Currently: Re-entering Route 3, AVOIDING ALL OBSTACLES, LOL

*Entering from Navi Town*

"Okay, guys," I mumbled to my teammates. "We've returned to Route 3--e.i, the place of my nightmares."

I laughed at that. So much had happened here--and honestly, I didn't want to get tangled in any more trouble for a while. Sobering, I amended, "Seriously, though, let's try to get through here as fast as we can..."
Official's Post

Zayna was seriously hoping and praying that she wouldn't get into anymore trouble. Well...,

A wild Munna appeared! Write a story about the battle!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links