Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-09-2013, 08:53 AM
akmal89 Offline

Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

You and your partners travel down Route 3..Or what you think is Route 3. Your pokemon dont seem to be aware of whats going on either. The first sign that something is off is the changing grass colors. They start of a rich green but quickly go to a deep purple. You also start to notice things are a little off. A tree falls over in front of you and you bend over to pick it up, only to find that it is made of cardboard. You can still hear the music which is not playing louder. In your confusion you ignore everything else just to get to the music.

As you run through the fields of the paint brush grass. When you arrive you see old friends all sitting around. In the center of the stage

You see a Munna. Could it be that you are in a dream... Convince Munna to let you go or you may be stuck here for awhile.
Trainer: Akmal
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu)
Currently: In a dream I guess

"Ermm guys do you know what's wrong with this place?" Akmal confused.
"Hey there a Munna over there could it be he/she's the one who caused all this?"
"Excuse me Munna are you the one who did all this?" Akmal tried talking to the Munna.
"Munna mun" Munna nodded.
"Could you release us so my friends and I can continue our journey?"
"Na na" Munna shakes its head.
"Oww please.." Akmal plead.
"or do you want to play with us for a while?" Akmal tried to give a suggestion.
"I guess playing with it for a few minutes wouldn't hurt right guys?"
Munna jumps woth joy and Akmal with his pokemon continue playing with the Munna for a while.
Old 01-09-2013, 10:30 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by akmal89 View Post
Currently: In a dream I guess

"Ermm guys do you know what's wrong with this place?" Akmal confused.
"Hey there a Munna over there could it be he/she's the one who caused all this?"
"Excuse me Munna are you the one who did all this?" Akmal tried talking to the Munna.
"Munna mun" Munna nodded.
"Could you release us so my friends and I can continue our journey?"
"Na na" Munna shakes its head.
"Oww please.." Akmal plead.
"or do you want to play with us for a while?" Akmal tried to give a suggestion.
"I guess playing with it for a few minutes wouldn't hurt right guys?"
Munna jumps woth joy and Akmal with his pokemon continue playing with the Munna for a while.
Official's Post

Munna smiles floating around. The sleep pokemon seems to have brought you here for something. She seems to want something.
"Munna Munna"

You look around and now your friends are gone. The dream must be shifting to another place. As you stand there you notice that even you are changing. You look down at yourself and you have some how been transported into a nights armor! You step back confused and fall over. In the background you can see a castle...To make things worse there seems to be a lady calling for help at the top. You push yourself up to the ground deciding that you will save her...

but!!!

In your way stands one giant obstacle ..

cant capture it !
Giratina flies around the castle. It must be why you are here !! Write a paragrah about the battle to save the princess !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-10-2013, 03:35 PM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Munna smiles floating around. The sleep pokemon seems to have brought you here for something. She seems to want something.
"Munna Munna"

You look around and now your friends are gone. The dream must be shifting to another place. As you stand there you notice that even you are changing. You look down at yourself and you have some how been transported into a nights armor! You step back confused and fall over. In the background you can see a castle...To make things worse there seems to be a lady calling for help at the top. You push yourself up to the ground deciding that you will save her...

but!!!

In your way stands one giant obstacle ..

cant capture it !
Giratina flies around the castle. It must be why you are here !! Write a paragrah about the battle to save the princess !
Currently: Battling Giratina

"What?? A Giratina out of nowhere? and why am I in an armor? Am I supposed to fight that Giratina to save the princess?" Akmal suprised.

"Well with the help of my pokemons I will survive and save that princess who ever she might be." said Akmal confidently.

"Here goes nothing."
Akmal rushed toward the Giratina.

"This might be hard after all so I need to lower its guard first."
"Pyro do your usual routine Confuse Ray now!!" Akmal give a command to Pyro.

"That won't do much Rotta be ready with your Sucker Punch in case the Giratina is attacking us and Sparks I know you're new here but I need your help to use Thunder Wave on that Giratina." Akmal seems ready to fight Giratina heads on.

"Chu chhuuu" Sparks released its Thunder Wave toward Giratina.
Giratina seems both confused and paralyzed right now.

"All right that the way" Akmal jumps with joy but Giratina still can fight and it suddenly ram toward Akmal.
"Urghh that's hurt. You won't get away with this!!" Akmal shouted.

"Vuelo use Sand Attack to lower its accuracy."
The attack seems to work as Giratina closed its eyes due to the sands.
"Now's our chance guys lets us all of your strongest attack!!"

"Pyro Heat Wave, Vuelo Gust, Rotta Crunch, and Sparks Thundershock now!!"

Akmal command his pokemon with confident.
Giratina is weaken due to combined attack by Akmal's pokemon.

"Now's my chance for me to save the princess." Akmal said as he walk and climb the castle to save the princess.

Last edited by akmal89; 01-10-2013 at 03:39 PM.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:53 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Battling Giratina

"What?? A Giratina out of nowhere? and why am I in an armor? Am I supposed to fight that Giratina to save the princess?" Akmal suprised.

"Well with the help of my pokemons I will survive and save that princess who ever she might be." said Akmal confidently.

"Here goes nothing."
Akmal rushed toward the Giratina.

"This might be hard after all so I need to lower its guard first."
"Pyro do your usual routine Confuse Ray now!!" Akmal give a command to Pyro.

"That won't do much Rotta be ready with your Sucker Punch in case the Giratina is attacking us and Sparks I know you're new here but I need your help to use Thunder Wave on that Giratina." Akmal seems ready to fight Giratina heads on.

"Chu chhuuu" Sparks released its Thunder Wave toward Giratina.
Giratina seems both confused and paralyzed right now.

"All right that the way" Akmal jumps with joy but Giratina still can fight and it suddenly ram toward Akmal.
"Urghh that's hurt. You won't get away with this!!" Akmal shouted.

"Vuelo use Sand Attack to lower its accuracy."
The attack seems to work as Giratina closed its eyes due to the sands.
"Now's our chance guys lets us all of your strongest attack!!"

"Pyro Heat Wave, Vuelo Gust, Rotta Crunch, and Sparks Thundershock now!!"

Akmal command his pokemon with confident.
Giratina is weaken due to combined attack by Akmal's pokemon.

"Now's my chance for me to save the princess." Akmal said as he walk and climb the castle to save the princess.

Official's Post

You and your pokemon rush into the castle. You runs through the halls working your way to the staircase that leads to the top of the castle. Despite being tired you push through the pain climbing up the narrow staircase. Half way through you notice that Giratina is back. The dark dragon uses its weight to break through the wall. The stairs below you start to fall off as the dragon has returned for round two ! It fires a blast knocking you down. A couple of your pokeballs roll off your belt down and fall to the bottom. You have to keep moving up !

Describe your second battle with Giratina ! this time you lost Rotta(Rattata)Sparks(Pichu)

Old 01-11-2013, 07:33 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

You and your pokemon rush into the castle. You runs through the halls working your way to the staircase that leads to the top of the castle. Despite being tired you push through the pain climbing up the narrow staircase. Half way through you notice that Giratina is back. The dark dragon uses its weight to break through the wall. The stairs below you start to fall off as the dragon has returned for round two ! It fires a blast knocking you down. A couple of your pokeballs roll off your belt down and fall to the bottom. You have to keep moving up !

Describe your second battle with Giratina ! this time you lost Rotta(Rattata)Sparks(Pichu)
Currently: Battling Giratina again

"Owh no he came back!"

"Rotta, Sparks no!! How dare you did that to them. I'm gonna kick your butt this time!" Akmal is in rage.

"I still have Pyro and Vuelo with me so I can still fight it." Akmal thinks of a strategy while running from the Giratina.

"This ought to do it. Vuelo use Twister to make it trapped and continue with Gust as strong as you can" Akmal tried to make Giratina trapped in a cyclone.

"Pyro attack it with Confuse Ray and use Heat Wave continuously!" Akmal attack Giratina furiously since Rotta and Sparks is not here.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:49 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Battling Giratina again

"Owh no he came back!"

"Rotta, Sparks no!! How dare you did that to them. I'm gonna kick your butt this time!" Akmal is in rage.

"I still have Pyro and Vuelo with me so I can still fight it." Akmal thinks of a strategy while running from the Giratina.

"This ought to do it. Vuelo use Twister to make it trapped and continue with Gust as strong as you can" Akmal tried to make Giratina trapped in a cyclone.

"Pyro attack it with Confuse Ray and use Heat Wave continuously!" Akmal attack Giratina furiously since Rotta and Sparks is not here.
Official's Post

Akmal's pokemon lets loose what they can against the Massive creature. The beast is just to big, a hundred pokemon would have a hard time doing to much damage it to. Akaml lets his pokemon battle while he continues up the stairs. When he reaches the door to the room. He swings it open to find the beautiful princess waiting for him.

"You have saved me my fair my prince !"

She runs over to you giving you a hug. You dont have much time celebrate as the Giratina got through your two pokemon. You grab on to her has the ground beings to shake. You rush over to the window and notice that you are very close to the edge of another part of the castle. You grab her hand and the both of you jump across the crumbling tower. The towers seems to finish off Giratina. You stand stunned hoping your pokemon are okay...You hand shakes a little as you came close to being eatin. You turn back to the princess and you notice she has transformed into Munna. The Munna smiles and floats around.
"Mun Mun"
She seems happy with the play time you two shared.

The world begins to fade and you and your pokemon wake up next to a tree.

A wild Munna has appeared, it seems like it wants to join you.

Write a paragraph about the capture or battle

Old 01-11-2013, 04:07 PM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Akmal's pokemon lets loose what they can against the Massive creature. The beast is just to big, a hundred pokemon would have a hard time doing to much damage it to. Akaml lets his pokemon battle while he continues up the stairs. When he reaches the door to the room. He swings it open to find the beautiful princess waiting for him.

"You have saved me my fair my prince !"

She runs over to you giving you a hug. You dont have much time celebrate as the Giratina got through your two pokemon. You grab on to her has the ground beings to shake. You rush over to the window and notice that you are very close to the edge of another part of the castle. You grab her hand and the both of you jump across the crumbling tower. The towers seems to finish off Giratina. You stand stunned hoping your pokemon are okay...You hand shakes a little as you came close to being eatin. You turn back to the princess and you notice she has transformed into Munna. The Munna smiles and floats around.
"Mun Mun"
She seems happy with the play time you two shared.

The world begins to fade and you and your pokemon wake up next to a tree.

A wild Munna has appeared, it seems like it wants to join you.

Write a paragraph about the capture or battle
Currently: Battling Munna

"Haha I see you're the princess.. You tricked me didn't you? Aren't you one happy Munna?" Akmal talked to Munna.

"Munna munn" Munna seem like it want to join Akmal team.

"Owh you want to join us? Ok but we'll need to battle first okay?"

"Go Pyro use Confuse Ray and Faint Attack"
"Vull pix vull" Pyro attack the Munna.

Munna confused due to Pyro's attack but attack back by using Hypnosis but it missed.
It continue its attack by using Zen Headbutt.
Pyro was hit but luckily it's not a critical hit.

"Don't falter Pyro use Flame Burst!!"
Flame Burst hit Munna and it's getting kinda weak.

"Now's my chance go Pokeball" Akmal throws 1 Pokeball and hit Munna.

Munna turn into a flash light and went inside the ball. Ball drops on the ground and wiggle a few times.

Akmal waits anxiously.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:13 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Battling Munna

"Haha I see you're the princess.. You tricked me didn't you? Aren't you one happy Munna?" Akmal talked to Munna.

"Munna munn" Munna seem like it want to join Akmal team.

"Owh you want to join us? Ok but we'll need to battle first okay?"

"Go Pyro use Confuse Ray and Faint Attack"
"Vull pix vull" Pyro attack the Munna.

Munna confused due to Pyro's attack but attack back by using Hypnosis but it missed.
It continue its attack by using Zen Headbutt.
Pyro was hit but luckily it's not a critical hit.

"Don't falter Pyro use Flame Burst!!"
Flame Burst hit Munna and it's getting kinda weak.

"Now's my chance go Pokeball" Akmal throws 1 Pokeball and hit Munna.

Munna turn into a flash light and went inside the ball. Ball drops on the ground and wiggle a few times.

Akmal waits anxiously.

Official's Post

The ball lands and shakes around

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stops ! you have captured Munna !

You feel a nice breeze coming from further up Route 3.

Old 01-12-2013, 03:15 AM
akmal89 Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

The ball lands and shakes around

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stops ! you have captured Munna !

You feel a nice breeze coming from further up Route 3.
Party: Pyro(Vulpix), Vuelo(Pidgeotto), Rotta(Rattata), Sparks(Pichu), Yume(Munna)
Currently: Continuing journey at Route 3

"Yay you're now part of our team.. Welcome Yume." Akmal welcomes Munna to the team.

"Munna mun?" Munna seems confused.

"Owh its you new nickname since you're a Psychic type and you like dream why not I call you Yume. Do you like it?" Akmal explained to Munna and it hovering with a smile.

"Met your new friends this is my first pokemon and my trusted partner Pyro the Vulpix." Pyro walks toward Yume and plays along.

"This is Vuelo the Pidgeotto she just evolve, Rotta the Rattata and Sparks the mischievous Pichu hehe.." Akmal introduced others while giggling mentioning Sparks. Sparks jumps on top of Akmal's head and hit him a little bit.

"Haha don't be angry Sparks I'm just kidding." Sparks blushed.

"Now it is all set lets continue our journey. I can feel a nice breeze up in front why don't we go there and see what do they have there."

Akmal walks with joy as he got a new pokemon.
Old 01-12-2013, 03:49 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade , Slink The Rattata
Currently: Looking for pokemon

I missed out on catching Roggenrola on Route 2, and the meowth on Route 1. I had been on this journey for months, and I still only have 2 pokemon. Now I have more pokeballs, I am desperate for at least one. I looked in the bushes on the side of the path, but after continually finding nothing, I played around on my pokegear as I walked down the path. I was looking at the Pokemon Ranch in Aurora City on my pokegear. I was excited to see Torchic was only 60 stars. I just had enough.

I put my pokegear away, then continued looking in the bushes...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-12-2013, 04:11 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade , Slink The Rattata
Currently: Looking for pokemon

I missed out on catching Roggenrola on Route 2, and the meowth on Route 1. I had been on this journey for months, and I still only have 2 pokemon. Now I have more pokeballs, I am desperate for at least one. I looked in the bushes on the side of the path, but after continually finding nothing, I played around on my pokegear as I walked down the path. I was looking at the Pokemon Ranch in Aurora City on my pokegear. I was excited to see Torchic was only 60 stars. I just had enough.

I put my pokegear away, then continued looking in the bushes...
Official's Post

Cobalt was looking in the bushes. While looking, he found an object. It looked like a capture device. He picks it up and looks at it.

Cobalt found a Dusk Ball!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 01-12-2013, 04:15 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Cobalt
Gwaine te Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: celebrating.

"Sweet a dusk ball!" I said as I picked it up and put it in my bag.
I walked down the path, still looking for another pokemon to add to my team...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-12-2013, 05:15 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Cobalt
Gwaine te Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: celebrating.

"Sweet a dusk ball!" I said as I picked it up and put it in my bag.
I walked down the path, still looking for another pokemon to add to my team...
Official's Post

Cobalt was wishing for a wild Pokemon to appear. A new partner... He heard a Pokemon's cry in the distance. He ran in the direction of the cry. WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

It's...

A wild Poochyena! Write a paragraph about the battle!

links
Old 01-12-2013, 05:47 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

Cobalt was wishing for a wild Pokemon to appear. A new partner... He heard a Pokemon's cry in the distance. He ran in the direction of the cry. WHO'S THAT POKEMON?

It's...

A wild Poochyena! Write a paragraph about the battle!
I saw a little black canine creature. The one who made the noise. A Poochyena!

"I am not missing this chance!"
I thought to myself, as I grabbed Gwaines pokeball and threw it in the air. It hit the ground, and burst open, then jumped back to my hand. Gwaine stood in front of me.

"Gwaine! Psychic!" I said. Gwaines eyes glowed blue, and everything in front of him was blown back. Except the Poochyena. It was as if the blast didn't affect it.

"Gwaine, it is dark type, psychic moves wont affect it!" I yelled, realising my mistake.

The poochyena sprinted and lunged towards Gwaine. It bit him and refused to let go. Gwaine was being injured by it.

"Gwaine! Magical leaf!" I yelled out. Leaves from the bushes suddenly began to glow, and ripped off the bushes and flew towards Poochyena. At the sight of the leaves, it let go of Gwaine, who had a bleeding leg from the bite, and ran, but was no match for the leaves. They hit it, and it collapsed.

Poochyena stood up, and began running at Gwaine again.
"Gwaine! Pick it up!" I yelled. Why didn't I think of this? Gwaine is triple the height of Poochyena.

The Poochyena ran towards Gallade. Before it could do anything, Gwaine scooped it up with his long arms, and held it in front of him. It savagely attempted to maul Gwaines arms but couldn't reach. It was immobilised, and weakened from magical leaf, so I threw a pokeball. I prayed as the ball hit the ground that I would finally catch another pokemon...

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-12-2013, 05:54 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
I saw a little black canine creature. The one who made the noise. A Poochyena!

"I am not missing this chance!"
I thought to myself, as I grabbed Gwaines pokeball and threw it in the air. It hit the ground, and burst open, then jumped back to my hand. Gwaine stood in front of me.

"Gwaine! Psychic!" I said. Gwaines eyes glowed blue, and everything in front of him was blown back. Except the Poochyena. It was as if the blast didn't affect it.

"Gwaine, it is dark type, psychic moves wont affect it!" I yelled, realising my mistake.

The poochyena sprinted and lunged towards Gwaine. It bit him and refused to let go. Gwaine was being injured by it.

"Gwaine! Magical leaf!" I yelled out. Leaves from the bushes suddenly began to glow, and ripped off the bushes and flew towards Poochyena. At the sight of the leaves, it let go of Gwaine, who had a bleeding leg from the bite, and ran, but was no match for the leaves. They hit it, and it collapsed.

Poochyena stood up, and began running at Gwaine again.
"Gwaine! Pick it up!" I yelled. Why didn't I think of this? Gwaine is triple the height of Poochyena.

The Poochyena ran towards Gallade. Before it could do anything, Gwaine scooped it up with his long arms, and held it in front of him. It savagely attempted to maul Gwaines arms but couldn't reach. It was immobilised, and weakened from magical leaf, so I threw a pokeball. I prayed as the ball hit the ground that I would finally catch another pokemon...
Official's Post

The Poke Ball hit Poochyena. The ball shook...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
...Gotcha! Poochyena was caught!

links