Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 01-11-2013, 03:12 AM
Snow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow
Default Re: Route 2

Name: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern)
ok aipom you go get some batteries and save me some while i get this buneary. Go Gaia *Throws gaia into battle* The wild buneary jumped in the air and landed on top of Gaia as a tackle then bouncing off gaia's head landing on it's feet safely. GAIA Use Leech Seed Now! *Gaia goes about performing leech seed and it connects as aipom tries to dodge for it to latch on by an inch of it's tail and constricts the buneary in a coat of vines starting to sap it's energy. Now Gaia use Absorb! *Gaia makes to use absorb but buneary rushes in for another tackle* NOW Gaia Absorb point blank! *Gaia uses absorb landing a critical hit leaving the buneary standing dizzy* Now PokeBall Go *Throws a pokeball*
Old 01-11-2013, 05:20 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by lu1z View Post
Name: Luis
Party: Rick the Magikarp, Cage the Rattata, Greed the Meowth
Currently: Looking for some berries or Pokemon, whichiever I find first

Next morning I was abruptly awakened by Cage and Greed jumping on my stomach. It was going to be a bit difficult for them to adapt because it looked like the two weren't good friends before I arrived in the tunnel. Rick was just splashing nearby, seemed like he was doing some morning stretches.

''Hey, everyone come here for a minute.'' I was still a little drowzy and let out a big yawn as I got up. ''Alright, we are going to look for some berries to eat. There may be some hidden inside the bushes nearby.'' Looks that after I mentioned the word 'eat', Cage and Greed turned into best friends because they were the first ones that bolt out to search or maybe they were just competing. *sigh*

''Well Rick, that leave us both to search over that side.'' Rick splashed right into my arms and we went hunting for berries. But instead, I ended founding a Friend Ball that someone probably lost. ''Today is our lucky day. We are already finding some good stuff. Rick you look for Pokemon that may be around, let's try to get another Pokemon before exiting this route.''
Official's Post

You and your pokemon head out in search of a good berry patch. As you cross through the tall grass covering you route 2 the pokemon pick up the scent of berries and lead you deep into the forest. With the berries insight you make a run towards them failing to notice that your pokemon have stopped. You keep running until you crash into spiderweb.

A wild Ariados has appeared. If you dont have any full evolved pokemon you must escape !!

Write a paragraph about your escape !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Cobalt
Gwaine the Gallade, Slink the Rattata
Currently: helping rock pokemon

"Gwaine look!" I said pointing to the little rock pokemon stuck in the tree. "We need to help it!"

Gwaine stood forward, and got into his fighting stance. He then extended his blades really quickly in a badass manner.

"Try and cut the vines!" I said. Gwaine ran forward and jumped towards the tree. He grabbed the branch under the two pokemon with his right hand, and sung himself onto it so he could stand. He then slashed at the carnivines vines. He cut through it like butter. The little rock pokemon began to fall. I ran towards it and caught it just before it hit the ground. It was alot heavier than I thought it would be.

The carnivines vines suddenly regrew, and grabbed Gwaine's arms.
"Gwaine! Psychic!" I yelled. Gwaine's eye began to glow, and everything around him was pushed back, as if there were an explosion. The Carnivines was pushed into the tree. It couldn't handle much more.
"Okay it's almost finished! Grab it, and throw it to the ground!"
The Carnivine extended its vines in an attempt to stop Gwaine. Gwaine grabbed the vines, then jumped off the branch, pulling the Carnivine with it. He threw the Carnivine at the ground, and it hit with a thud. The Carnivine was unconcious. The little rock pokemon seemed to be cheering.
"Good job Gwaine." I said as he landed at my side. This was his first battle fully evolved, and it was his best yet!
Official's Post

Cobalt mighty pokemon had taken down a Carnivine. As the pokemon being to celebrate they fail to notice the vines on the tree growing. Cobalt takes his eyes off Carnivine for a brief second and in that instance it is gone. You take a step back looking up. The sun is very bright today...could Carnivine have gotten back up.

The Roggenrola stop celebrating as the vine seems to come from every direction. The powerful psychic moves out of the way but cant stay out the path of a strong solar beam which knocks it to the ground out cold. The Carnivine craws out of the vines the worn out creature seems to pretty proud of itself. As the Roggenrola get pulled up in the tree you find yourself in a tough position. You either leave to get Gallade help or you help the Roggenrola ? You look at slinks ball trying to decide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Name: Snow
Party: Razor(Bulbasaur), Spike(Rattata), Gaia(Sunkern)
ok aipom you go get some batteries and save me some while i get this buneary. Go Gaia *Throws gaia into battle* The wild buneary jumped in the air and landed on top of Gaia as a tackle then bouncing off gaia's head landing on it's feet safely. GAIA Use Leech Seed Now! *Gaia goes about performing leech seed and it connects as aipom tries to dodge for it to latch on by an inch of it's tail and constricts the buneary in a coat of vines starting to sap it's energy. Now Gaia use Absorb! *Gaia makes to use absorb but buneary rushes in for another tackle* NOW Gaia Absorb point blank! *Gaia uses absorb landing a critical hit leaving the buneary standing dizzy* Now PokeBall Go *Throws a pokeball*
Official's Post

The ball flies out of your hand.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
shakes back and forth
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball pops open ! and fades away...Aww one of your pokemon balls is gone ! and Buneary escaped !

The Buneary growls at you. As it jumps back up. The dizzy pokemon moves qucik using its power legs to kick Sunkern into the air, the little seed pokemon hits a tree fainting.

Buneary seems to still be around. Write a Paragraph about either the capture or battle

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-11-2013, 07:00 AM
lu1z Offline

Currently: Trying to escape from Ariados

''Looks like those two found something, let's go Rick.'' Cage and Greed ran in the same direction, seemed like they found a patch of fresh berries. I chased after them with Rick in my arms. After running a fair distance into the forest the both came to a stop, I put Rick in the ground behind them and saw a berry patch some steps away. And this is when things changed from good to bad, what I failed to notice was a big spiderweb in which I was now trapped. And from above came a hungry looking Ariados ready to gobble me up.

''I see now why you stopped...'' The Ariados was now in front of me and I started wriggling to get free but to no avail. ''Cage and Rick attack the Ariados while Greed cuts the web.'' Ariados noticed the attack and shoot a String Shot at Cage but Magikarp managed to land a hit on Ariados. Meanwhile, Greed cut in bits the web letting me free. ''Damn, he is stronger than us. We have no choice, everyone run.'' I grabbed Cage and Rick while Greed followed me behind, but the Ariados wasn't going to let us escape that easily. ''We need to distract it, otherwise it will keep hunting us down. Greed cut this web from Cage.'' The Meowth cut the webs again, this time freeing Greed from the cocoon like web.

''Greed use your Charm attack, Cage start using Focus energy and Rick...umm...you keep bashing into him.'' Rick served as a distraction while Greed lowered the attack of Ariados. But even with that, Ariados knocked Rick out with a Bug Bite. I returned him to the Pokeball, it was time to execute the second part of the escape plan. ''Cage use your Hyper Fang.'' The little Pokemon bit with full force the Ariados and managed to flinch him. ''Excellent, now use your Hypnosis Greed.'' Greed started doing strange moves near the Ariados who seemed fixated in the coin from Greed's head. And just like that the Ariados fell asleep.

''Phew, let's get out from the forest before something else decides we are dinner.'' We started running with Cage leading the way, leaving the Ariados before it woke up.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737
Old 01-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Official's Post

Cobalt mighty pokemon had taken down a Carnivine. As the pokemon being to celebrate they fail to notice the vines on the tree growing. Cobalt takes his eyes off Carnivine for a brief second and in that instance it is gone. You take a step back looking up. The sun is very bright today...could Carnivine have gotten back up.

The Roggenrola stop celebrating as the vine seems to come from every direction. The powerful psychic moves out of the way but cant stay out the path of a strong solar beam which knocks it to the ground out cold. The Carnivine craws out of the vines the worn out creature seems to pretty proud of itself. As the Roggenrola get pulled up in the tree you find yourself in a tough position. You either leave to get Gallade help or you help the Roggenrola ? You look at slinks ball trying to decide
Cobalt
Currently: *content warning*
Spoiler:
sh*tting myself

All seemed good. Now it's not. Carnivine is up again, and Gwaine is unconcious. Who do I help? Gwaine or the wild pokemon?

"Slink! It's your time to shine!" I yelled throwing the pokeball into the air. It opened and a white light escaped, materialising as a Rattata.

"Slink, Flame Wheel!" I yelled. (OOC Rattata learns Flame Wheel as an egg move)
Slink ran towards the Carnivine, suddenly he was engulfed in flames, and rolled towards the Carnivine. It took the hit and cringed. Suddenly it spat seeds at Slink which hit the ground and grew into weeds. These weeds covered slink and seemed to shock him.
"Slink! Flame wheel to escape, then Hyper Fang!"

Slink became engulfed in flames, which burnt away, then ran at the plant pokemon and used hyper fang. I ran to Gwaine, while Slink continued to fight.

"Gwaine! Wake up!" I shouted. He started to stir, but was still groggy. I turned around to check on Slink. Carnivine had its mouth open and was about to engulf Slink! I did the only thing I could.
"Go pokeball!" I yelled, throwing a pokeball (-1 pokeball)
The Carnivine was about to eat the little rodent pokemon, until it was absorbed into the pokeball.
"Slink come here!" I yelled as the rodent ran towards me, limping from the fight.
"Try and wake up Gwaine. I am going to help these pokemon!"

Gwaine was still coming around, moving slightly, but still asleep. Slink was biting it on the arm, and using weak moves to try and wake it up without hurting it too badly.
I ran past the shaking pokeball towards the tree where the rock pokemon were trapped. I climbed up the tree and untangled them from the vines.There were 5 in total. I managed to fit 3 in my back pack and one in each hand. I climbed out of the tree and ran towards the edge of the clearing, hoping to hide the Roggenrola in the bushes.

Boom! The Carnvine had escaped the pokeball. It turned towards me, in a fit of rage.
"Gwaine!" I yelled. Suddenly Gwaine's eyes flicked open. He pulled himself off the ground began running towards me. The Carnivine used Vinewhip and bound me with it. A the Carnivine pulled me and the Roggenrola towards it, Gwaine jumped over it, and as he landed, he slashed at the vines, freeing me. The Carnivine roared in rage. A small light appeared at its mouth. It slowly grew. Solar beam.
"Gwaine! Psychic!" I yelled.
Gwaine's eye glowed, as the beam of light flew towards us. The force of the solar beam hitting the Psychic blast caused all the dirt to fly up around us, creating a dust cloud. We were all thrown back by the force I could not see a thing, and could only hope that it was all over, and that Gwaine and the Roggenrola were alright...

(OOC if there are any issues with me using the pokeball, I will change it)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 01-11-2013 at 11:39 AM.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:04 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Trying to escape from Ariados

''Looks like those two found something, let's go Rick.'' Cage and Greed ran in the same direction, seemed like they found a patch of fresh berries. I chased after them with Rick in my arms. After running a fair distance into the forest the both came to a stop, I put Rick in the ground behind them and saw a berry patch some steps away. And this is when things changed from good to bad, what I failed to notice was a big spiderweb in which I was now trapped. And from above came a hungry looking Ariados ready to gobble me up.

''I see now why you stopped...'' The Ariados was now in front of me and I started wriggling to get free but to no avail. ''Cage and Rick attack the Ariados while Greed cuts the web.'' Ariados noticed the attack and shoot a String Shot at Cage but Magikarp managed to land a hit on Ariados. Meanwhile, Greed cut in bits the web letting me free. ''Damn, he is stronger than us. We have no choice, everyone run.'' I grabbed Cage and Rick while Greed followed me behind, but the Ariados wasn't going to let us escape that easily. ''We need to distract it, otherwise it will keep hunting us down. Greed cut this web from Cage.'' The Meowth cut the webs again, this time freeing Greed from the cocoon like web.

''Greed use your Charm attack, Cage start using Focus energy and Rick...umm...you keep bashing into him.'' Rick served as a distraction while Greed lowered the attack of Ariados. But even with that, Ariados knocked Rick out with a Bug Bite. I returned him to the Pokeball, it was time to execute the second part of the escape plan. ''Cage use your Hyper Fang.'' The little Pokemon bit with full force the Ariados and managed to flinch him. ''Excellent, now use your Hypnosis Greed.'' Greed started doing strange moves near the Ariados who seemed fixated in the coin from Greed's head. And just like that the Ariados fell asleep.

''Phew, let's get out from the forest before something else decides we are dinner.'' We started running with Cage leading the way, leaving the Ariados before it woke up.

Officials Post

With powerful pokemon asleep you try to make your way to the main road but in all the confusion you must have got turend around!!!

You must add 6 hours to your Journey for fleeing a stronger pokemon.

Realizing that you are no long on the right you stop. You dont know where you are...maybe you should send a pokemon up to scout out where you in the trees. As you look up to the trees wondering if could be that easy you notice berries in the distance. You have a choice do you try to find the right path or head for food ?

Quote:
Cobalt
Currently: *content warning*
Spoiler:
sh*tting myself

All seemed good. Now it's not. Carnivine is up again, and Gwaine is unconcious. Who do I help? Gwaine or the wild pokemon?

"Slink! It's your time to shine!" I yelled throwing the pokeball into the air. It opened and a white light escaped, materialising as a Rattata.

"Slink, Flame Wheel!" I yelled. (OOC Rattata learns Flame Wheel as an egg move)
Slink ran towards the Carnivine, suddenly he was engulfed in flames, and rolled towards the Carnivine. It took the hit and cringed. Suddenly it spat seeds at Slink which hit the ground and grew into weeds. These weeds covered slink and seemed to shock him.
"Slink! Flame wheel to escape, then Hyper Fang!"

Slink became engulfed in flames, which burnt away, then ran at the plant pokemon and used hyper fang. I ran to Gwaine, while Slink continued to fight.

"Gwaine! Wake up!" I shouted. He started to stir, but was still groggy. I turned around to check on Slink. Carnivine had its mouth open and was about to engulf Slink! I did the only thing I could.
"Go pokeball!" I yelled, throwing a pokeball (-1 pokeball)
The Carnivine was about to eat the little rodent pokemon, until it was absorbed into the pokeball.
"Slink come here!" I yelled as the rodent ran towards me, limping from the fight.
"Try and wake up Gwaine. I am going to help these pokemon!"

Gwaine was still coming around, moving slightly, but still asleep. Slink was biting it on the arm, and using weak moves to try and wake it up without hurting it too badly.
I ran past the shaking pokeball towards the tree where the rock pokemon were trapped. I climbed up the tree and untangled them from the vines.There were 5 in total. I managed to fit 3 in my back pack and one in each hand. I climbed out of the tree and ran towards the edge of the clearing, hoping to hide the Roggenrola in the bushes.

Boom! The Carnvine had escaped the pokeball. It turned towards me, in a fit of rage.
"Gwaine!" I yelled. Suddenly Gwaine's eyes flicked open. He pulled himself off the ground began running towards me. The Carnivine used Vinewhip and bound me with it. A the Carnivine pulled me and the Roggenrola towards it, Gwaine jumped over it, and as he landed, he slashed at the vines, freeing me. The Carnivine roared in rage. A small light appeared at its mouth. It slowly grew. Solar beam.
"Gwaine! Psychic!" I yelled.
Gwaine's eye glowed, as the beam of light flew towards us. The force of the solar beam hitting the Psychic blast caused all the dirt to fly up around us, creating a dust cloud. We were all thrown back by the force I could not see a thing, and could only hope that it was all over, and that Gwaine and the Roggenrola were alright...

(OOC if there are any issues with me using the pokeball, I will change it)
Officials Post

The dust coated the air creating a thick haze all around you. The Roggenrola jumped out of your hand. The ones in your bag followed suite. While attempting to back up while covering your eyes from the sand, you notice the group of Roggenrola heading back in to the storm. You grabbed Slink and began to look for Gwaine. As you felt around in the dust you found the injured Gwaine out cold. The poor thing was going to need medical attention at the pokemon center ! you called him back and started running away from the sandstorm. When you reached the edge of the of the tree line you noticed a massive explosion. In the distance you see a small green dot flying through the air. The Roggenrola had got their justice.

Although you are a little shaken up, you turn back towards the road. Its time get Gwaine healthy. You take a few steps but stop when you here
"Rog Rogg!"

Roggenrola wants to you join you ! but with one catch a battle. Write a paragraph about the battle

Old 01-11-2013, 02:22 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Quote:

Officials Post

The dust coated the air creating a thick haze all around you. The Roggenrola jumped out of your hand. The ones in your bag followed suite. While attempting to back up while covering your eyes from the sand, you notice the group of Roggenrola heading back in to the storm. You grabbed Slink and began to look for Gwaine. As you felt around in the dust you found the injured Gwaine out cold. The poor thing was going to need medical attention at the pokemon center ! you called him back and started running away from the sandstorm. When you reached the edge of the of the tree line you noticed a massive explosion. In the distance you see a small green dot flying through the air. The Roggenrola had got their justice.

Although you are a little shaken up, you turn back towards the road. Its time get Gwaine healthy. You take a few steps but stop when you here
"Rog Rogg!"

Roggenrola wants to you join you ! but with one catch a battle. Write a paragraph about the battle
Suddenly a roggenrola came out to me. It followed me for a bit.
"Do you want to join me?" I asked it.

"Rog Rogg!" it replied, but seemed to take a battle stance. I smiled. I needed to prove myself worthy.

"Slink, your turn!" I yelled out throwing the pokeball into the air. It opened and white light appeared, becoming Slink on the ground.

"Rattata!" Slink cried. he had recovered well from the fight with Carnivine.

Roggenrola tucked its legs into its body and began rolling towards Slink. before either of us knew what was going on, it had knocked Slink back.

"Slink, use flamewheel!" I yelled. Slink began running towards the pokemon, enveloped in flames. he jumped and rolled towards it. The pokemon didn't move at all. The flames didn't hurt it.
"Crap it is sturdy." I whispered to myself as I tried to think of tactics.

"Slink, let it chase you, and get momentum. When I tell you stand in front of that tree!" I yelled. Slink nodded his head. For a few minutes he repeated the same pattern. Stand still, and dive out of the way when Roggenrola would roll towards him. After a few minutes, Roggenrola was rolling faster with momentum, and barely missing Slink.

"Get in front of the tree now!" i yelled. Slink did so. The roggenrola continued to roll, until it was less than a foot away from Slink.

"Dodge it!" I yelled at slink. He barely missed it. Roggenrola hit the tree with a thud, causing leaves to fall out. It stood up, and began walking towards slink as if it were drunk. It took a hard hit, but it was still up. After a few seconds it was walking normally again towards Slink. Then it hit me. How I beat it.

"Slink, it has no arms, if it is knocked onto its back, it won;t get up! Trip it!" I yelled.

Slink ran around the pokemon, and as he came around the back, coiled his tail around the Rogenrollas foot. Rogenrolla fell and wiggled around trying to get up. Now is my chance.

"Go Pokeball!" I yelled throwing my last pokeball...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-11-2013, 04:04 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Suddenly a roggenrola came out to me. It followed me for a bit.
"Do you want to join me?" I asked it.

"Rog Rogg!" it replied, but seemed to take a battle stance. I smiled. I needed to prove myself worthy.

"Slink, your turn!" I yelled out throwing the pokeball into the air. It opened and white light appeared, becoming Slink on the ground.

"Rattata!" Slink cried. he had recovered well from the fight with Carnivine.

Roggenrola tucked its legs into its body and began rolling towards Slink. before either of us knew what was going on, it had knocked Slink back.

"Slink, use flamewheel!" I yelled. Slink began running towards the pokemon, enveloped in flames. he jumped and rolled towards it. The pokemon didn't move at all. The flames didn't hurt it.
"Crap it is sturdy." I whispered to myself as I tried to think of tactics.

"Slink, let it chase you, and get momentum. When I tell you stand in front of that tree!" I yelled. Slink nodded his head. For a few minutes he repeated the same pattern. Stand still, and dive out of the way when Roggenrola would roll towards him. After a few minutes, Roggenrola was rolling faster with momentum, and barely missing Slink.

"Get in front of the tree now!" i yelled. Slink did so. The roggenrola continued to roll, until it was less than a foot away from Slink.

"Dodge it!" I yelled at slink. He barely missed it. Roggenrola hit the tree with a thud, causing leaves to fall out. It stood up, and began walking towards slink as if it were drunk. It took a hard hit, but it was still up. After a few seconds it was walking normally again towards Slink. Then it hit me. How I beat it.

"Slink, it has no arms, if it is knocked onto its back, it won;t get up! Trip it!" I yelled.

Slink ran around the pokemon, and as he came around the back, coiled his tail around the Rogenrollas foot. Rogenrolla fell and wiggled around trying to get up. Now is my chance.

"Go Pokeball!" I yelled throwing my last pokeball...
Official's Post

*make sure to keep your trainer stats in your posts

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shakes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shakes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball pops open! Roggenrola stumbles out. It looks at you curiously but is distracted by the explosions it then heads into the woods..

You look down the path, its time to go get your pokemon healed! Route 3 is very close, youll need to cross through it to get to Navi Town!

Old 01-11-2013, 04:08 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

*make sure to keep your trainer stats in your posts

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shakes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Shakes
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball pops open! Roggenrola stumbles out. It looks at you curiously but is distracted by the explosions it then heads into the woods..

You look down the path, its time to go get your pokemon healed! Route 3 is very close, youll need to cross through it to get to Navi Town!
Cobalt
Gwaine (unconcious), Slink
Currently: -.-

(OOC: Route 3 is on the other side of Navi town...)

The pokemon escaped. I swore to myself, then called back Slink. I continued along the route, and entered Navi Town

*Entering Navi Town from route 2

Banner Made by Me
Old 01-11-2013, 06:09 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Officials Post

With powerful pokemon asleep you try to make your way to the main road but in all the confusion you must have got turend around!!!

You must add 6 hours to your Journey for fleeing a stronger pokemon.

Realizing that you are no long on the right you stop. You dont know where you are...maybe you should send a pokemon up to scout out where you in the trees. As you look up to the trees wondering if could be that easy you notice berries in the distance. You have a choice do you try to find the right path or head for food ?
Currently: Lost...again...

We manage to escape but got lost inside the forest. ''I don't have any idea were we are, why don't you two go check over the trees.'' Both Cage and Greed nodded and started climbing the trees, they made it look so easy. And while looking up I notice some berries in the distance. ''Man, we are all hungry but I'd prefer to wait till we are on a town to eat. I don't want anything else wearing us down.''

I decide to ignore the berries and wait for my scouts to come down.

Old 01-11-2013, 06:33 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: Lost...again...

We manage to escape but got lost inside the forest. ''I don't have any idea were we are, why don't you two go check over the trees.'' Both Cage and Greed nodded and started climbing the trees, they made it look so easy. And while looking up I notice some berries in the distance. ''Man, we are all hungry but I'd prefer to wait till we are on a town to eat. I don't want anything else wearing us down.''

I decide to ignore the berries and wait for my scouts to come down.
Official's Post

You head high up into the tree. Pausing for a moment to scan the area. As you look around you notice something odd floating around. you climb through the tree to get closer. Whatever it is, it seems to be floating along on the wind.

A wild Hoppip appears !

Write a paragraph about the capture or the battle.

Old 01-11-2013, 07:14 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

You head high up into the tree. Pausing for a moment to scan the area. As you look around you notice something odd floating around. you climb through the tree to get closer. Whatever it is, it seems to be floating along on the wind.

A wild Hoppip appears !

Write a paragraph about the capture or the battle.
Currently: VS Hoppip

I climb slower than those other two, who now were racing each other to the top. Rick in the other hand was going at my same pace, splashing from branch to branch. ''We are already high up, better watch were I put my hands.'' As I was looking around for another branch I could use to climb, I saw something slowly drifting thorugh the air.

''Huh, it's a Hoppip. Rick get ready, we are going to catch that guy.'' The Hoppip was certainly weaker than the Ariados so it shouldn't be a problem for just Rick alone. ''Quick, use a Tackle before the wind changes course.''

Rick launched itself against the Hoppip and hit the unsuspecting creature directly. The Hoppip was now dizzy and trapped between some branches. ''This is my chance, Pokeball go.'' The Pokeball goes flying straight to the the Hoppip and absorbed him into it.

Old 01-11-2013, 08:08 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Currently: VS Hoppip

I climb slower than those other two, who now were racing each other to the top. Rick in the other hand was going at my same pace, splashing from branch to branch. ''We are already high up, better watch were I put my hands.'' As I was looking around for another branch I could use to climb, I saw something slowly drifting thorugh the air.

''Huh, it's a Hoppip. Rick get ready, we are going to catch that guy.'' The Hoppip was certainly weaker than the Ariados so it shouldn't be a problem for just Rick alone. ''Quick, use a Tackle before the wind changes course.''

Rick launched itself against the Hoppip and hit the unsuspecting creature directly. The Hoppip was now dizzy and trapped between some branches. ''This is my chance, Pokeball go.'' The Pokeball goes flying straight to the the Hoppip and absorbed him into it.

Official's Post

The ball hits landing on the ground. While it shakes you hope that your battle was enough!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stops shaking, Hoppip was caught !

Old 01-11-2013, 09:24 PM
lu1z Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

The ball hits landing on the ground. While it shakes you hope that your battle was enough!

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball stops shaking, Hoppip was caught !
Party: Magikarp(Rick), Rattata(Cage), Meowth(Greed), Hoppip(Breeze)
Currently: Climbing a tree

Yeah, Hoppip was caught. But now the ball was on the ground so I had no choice but to climb down and take it. After grabbing Hoppip's ball I started climbing the tree for the second time, now I just needed to reach the top and find the main road from there.

Some time passed and I could see my Pokemon at the top, I started to climb after. I was just some minutes away from the top.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:11 PM
Snow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Snow Send a message via Yahoo to Snow

Name:Snow
Party: Razor(bulbasaur, Spike(Rattata, Gaia(Sunkern)
Return gaia you did a good job *recalls gaia* "Your a tough little one. Now go Razor" *throws razor into battle* Now use Tackle head to head *Razor uses a full speed tackle nailing buneary in the forehead leaving buneary dizzy* Tackle again Razor *Razor charges again into buneary not as fast as before as buneary tumbles off her feet and slowly recovers and jumps up and uses tackle as razor dodges nimbly* "Tackle once more" *Razor hits another tackle* Now Pokeball GO! *I throw my last pokeball*
Old 01-12-2013, 12:51 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Party: Magikarp(Rick), Rattata(Cage), Meowth(Greed), Hoppip(Breeze)
Currently: Climbing a tree

Yeah, Hoppip was caught. But now the ball was on the ground so I had no choice but to climb down and take it. After grabbing Hoppip's ball I started climbing the tree for the second time, now I just needed to reach the top and find the main road from there.

Some time passed and I could see my Pokemon at the top, I started to climb after. I was just some minutes away from the top.

Official's Post

As you climbed up you started to get a much better view of everything around you. At this point you could tell you didnt have much sun light left but at least you knew how to get back to the main road.

As you climb down you let out a little yawn. How much time had passed anyways ? Do you continue heading towards the road or find a place to settle in..or do you go back for those berries ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow View Post
Name:Snow
Party: Razor(bulbasaur, Spike(Rattata, Gaia(Sunkern)
Return gaia you did a good job *recalls gaia* "Your a tough little one. Now go Razor" *throws razor into battle* Now use Tackle head to head *Razor uses a full speed tackle nailing buneary in the forehead leaving buneary dizzy* Tackle again Razor *Razor charges again into buneary not as fast as before as buneary tumbles off her feet and slowly recovers and jumps up and uses tackle as razor dodges nimbly* "Tackle once more" *Razor hits another tackle* Now Pokeball GO! *I throw my last pokeball*

Official's Post

You attempt to catch it a second time. You send out Razor to take on the little Buneary.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The ball shakes and shakes before stopping..You caught it !