Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 01-10-2013, 08:38 PM
Sheepat Offline

Default Re: Journey from the Valley Discussion and SU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
I'd do that right now, but I don't have an image for the roleplay at the moment.
We do have that one picture on the front of the RP signup post. Unless it could be viewed as outdated, which I don't think it is...
Old 01-12-2013, 06:31 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepat View Post
We do have that one picture on the front of the RP signup post. Unless it could be viewed as outdated, which I don't think it is...
It's not the right size for this, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Is it too late to sign up?
Nope!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-

Last edited by Scytherwolf; 01-12-2013 at 06:35 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 11:58 PM
Dragotech Offline

Okay so up to three(four if I think I can handle it) and they can have odd coloration, right?

Name: Elise

Species: Grovyle

History: Elise was born albino. Being albino, she was socially shunned as a treeko. The other treekos didn't want to play with her because she was so different. She also happened to be smaller, so some of the other treekos even bullied her. She spent most of her life alone because she was scared of other Pokemon. After evolving, she gained the natural abilities of Grovyle. The coloration of the abilities were different. This was intimidating to her peers. She was perfectly fine alone, but then a strange thing occured. The valley was attacked. She found herself captured and cut several times. She, being an artist at escaping from her peers, escaped, but she took a sludge bomb to the small of her bag which of slowed her down of course, but the poison splattered all over her wounds. She still managed her escape. A week after, she is roaming a swamp somewhere. She is a little thin and fairly hungry and slightly dehydrated. Her wounds healed leaving crimson colored scars. She is still feeling the effects of the poison. She isn't able to hold food down all the time. If her heart beats fast enough from exertion or surprise, she will pass out.

Personality: She is very timid and quiet. She will normally not speak and does not trust easily at first. She could probably use a little social interaction, but she will not actively seek it.

Appearance: Aside from her coloration, she looks like an average Grovyle. Her skin is all white, and her leaves are red. She has crimson colored scars on her shoulders, thighs, sides, and the upper parts of her arms. They are also along her back. Their accurate symetry suggests that their placement was not random. She also looks sick.

Other:
When she uses Leaf Blade, the blades that form on her arms are crimson instead of green, and most of her grass attacks will be reddish in color as opposed to being green.
I will probably give someone bunnying rights.

Name: Malachi

Species: Salamence

History: He started as a Bagon. Like his peers he threw himself off of clifts hoping to fly, and like his peers, he gained a head as hard as rock. It is doubtful that throwing himself off of the cliffs was beneficial to his IQ, but he did evolve into a Shellgon eventually. His life as a Shellgon was simple enough. He waited while his body was slowly being altered. At some point his home was being attacked. His clan was strong, but they failed. He was unable to escape at this time. He was treated as a punching bag by a Haxorus. He spent a good while here. He was trapped in an enclosure with no roof, and he was the personal sparring dummy of that Haxorus. It may have taken a week of physical abuse, but he sprouted wings and took to the sky. He had to fight his way out of the valley, but he was able to make it out to a swamp. He was injured by one of his adversaries. It was Hydriegon who seemed more of a shell than a sentient being. It clung and ripped at him with its many jaws. Infection now would be his primary worry, and the bog he was in did little to help.

Personality: He is fiercly loyal to those who earn his respect. He is not a mean guy, but he won't go out of his way to be a nice one.

Appearance: He is a Salamence of slightly larger stature and usual coloration. He has multiple bites on his four legs and on his body. His head has some scars from his fights, but nothing serious. He also has a bit of his tail missing at the very end. It will probably grow back because reptiles do that.

Other: He will probably spot you guys, and I will probably give someone bunnying rights when I need to.

I want do two more for the Hydriegon and the Haxorus, and they of course will be on the side of the enemy.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:22 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Accepted! However it hasn't quite been a week since the attack on the valley, but other than that, everything's fine!

(Sorry for the late reply, I wasn't able to load Pe2k for a couple of days.)

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-
Old 01-15-2013, 07:34 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Yay, posted! Sorry for the lateness. Been distracted by some stuff. XD

Distractions. Distractions are better than not being able to do anything at all. B'
Uhh...Torin's just a little upset by the situation. Hopefully they get out of there soon. ^^'

Last edited by k_pop; 01-15-2013 at 07:37 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:52 AM
Dragotech Offline

Oh sorry about that, I musta missed something or another
Gonna have post up soon, but maybe not today
it is like 3:00 am here

Last edited by Dragotech; 01-15-2013 at 08:02 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 05:32 PM
my-little-starr Offline

I posted, too! Yay! Amazing how cheerful I can be even when I'm sick.

See? Torin's still in a bad mood.

Doesn't mean you have to be, Yuri.

*Huffs, cheeks sparking* Shut up, Isla.

I wonder who would win a fight between you two. *Hit with Thunderbolt* Ow! Isla, Yuri's being mean!
Old 01-15-2013, 08:42 PM
Dragotech Offline

I am trying to decide whether to have Elise find and watch you guys and probably get discovered or if I should have her faint and let you guys find her lying on the ground.

You guys wouldn't mind if I have Malachi spot you guys from the air and land in the middle of the group.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:49 PM
Chimchars Soulmate Offline

Send a message via MSN to Chimchars Soulmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
I am trying to decide whether to have Elise find and watch you guys and probably get discovered or if I should have her faint and let you guys find her lying on the ground.

You guys wouldn't mind if I have Malachi spot you guys from the air and land in the middle of the group.
I'm not swayed either way, do whatever feels more comfortable. :) That's my opinion anyway. When I read a new post I pretty much spend my day thinking of how Sy would react or what he would do, being careful not to let it contradict his personality too much, and I use the reaction I felt best suited him.
Old 01-16-2013, 01:59 AM
Sheepat Offline

Oh great, another winged creature's gonna smash into that poor Riolu xD Lifewing's gonna be jealous.
Old 01-16-2013, 02:54 AM
Dragotech Offline

Okay, so when Malachi lands, I need to be sure to land on the Riolu?
I don't think Malachi will get along with Lifewing.

Much too annoying, the blustering fool

Probably gonna go with Elise stalking the group, until she gets picked up on Cobalt's mental telepathy radar thingy.

Yeah... Do I get a say in this?

No

Stalker

>.>'

yeah couldn't help playin around with 'em
Old 01-16-2013, 04:06 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Hmm...I dunno which way you'd feel better about taking Drago, but we really need to get moving before we're stuck in one spot for 12 pages again, guys. XD
And I really don't think Sy needs anyone else crashing into him. *shakes head*

Oh, and character chat is one of the best things about this group, dude. ^^

Yeah, and it's a good way to learn more about your characters. Like a grumpy Pikachu. *giggles*
I'm not in a bad mood. I'm just frustrated. B'
Old 01-16-2013, 08:14 AM

I don't think it would help Sy's confidence either lol.

Sy: Getting tackled by Lifewing really hurt. :(
Old 01-16-2013, 08:28 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I haz an idea.

Would there be any objections to Cobalt going to the Valley, pretending to be an outsider, and joining Firestorm, so he can be a spy for the Valley Pokemon? After he evolved, the only pokemon from firestorms army who saw him were killed so there is no way of them knowing he came from the valley. This wouldn't happen for a long time though.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 01-16-2013, 08:37 AM

I have no problem with it, but we'll have to see what Scytherwolf says.