Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Pokemon Ultra RPG » National Park » Mission Event Pokemon RP

Mission Event Pokemon RP This is where Park Event RPs of all kinds will be placed. So always be on the lookout for any Event RPs, as you'd be able to win Event-only prizes!

Old 01-03-2013, 12:55 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

Send a message via AIM to Fossil Fusion
Default Re: Back to Basics: Fossil Fusion Moved

I just opened my wallet and was about to buy a Pokedoll in case we could not escape. Suddenly, my Ranger Gaius looked around for a moment and spotted a door behind and off to the left of Shinx. I followed him has we tried to avoid the kitty Pokemon. Gaius seemed pretty relaxed about walking around the kitty and pressed on.

I noticed Shinx kept tracking our movements with one eye. Gaius opened the door and entered. We went inside and it was a large snowy mountain that towered above us. Unexpectly the solid door turned into rock. I looked around and I felt a cold chill. I thought about taking Gaius’ jumper again…
I looked around some more and noticed Gaius spot something in the snow. It was a Pokemon! It appeared to be a small brown creature with a soft looking pink nose. It resembled the features of a Swinub! I would love to have another one… however I already have a Mamoswine in my big party!

“Hey Gaius,” I said, and asked. “I think I shall pass on this one, if we fail I have my Pokedollars ready!”

OOC: Sorry for wait was away for New Year! $9750 – 500 = 9250. (Possible)
Old 01-03-2013, 07:34 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Send a message via AIM to AmericanTreeFrog

Fossil Fusion
Ranger: Gaius Tyrannius
Trainer: Chris
Area: Enigma Ruins
NBP #12
/--\

“Hey Gaius,” Chris said, and asked. “I think I shall pass on this one, if we fail I have my Pokedollars ready!”

"I think we can escape without the Pokemon coming after us, but I'm not sure, we'll have to see," Gaius responded, watching the wild Pokemon clearly.

The Swinub was slowly making its way towards the ranger and trainer, searching for food if Gaius guessed correctly. Gaius started to lead Chris around the Ice Pokemon, but suddenly the Pokemon's snouted lifted up and took a sniff of the air. Gaius froze, hoping the Pokemon wouldn't spot him or his charge, but the Swinub took another whiff of air and swung around to face them. It's black and beady eyes focused on them and the ranger knew that Chris would have to use a Pokedoll if he wanted to escape.

Chris knew this also because he handed Gaius the money needed for the item. Gaius withdrew one of the toys from his pack and tossed it at Swinub. Just as all the other Pokemon had done, the Swinub took the toy and retreated from sight a moment later. Soon as the Pokemon was gone the environment began to change.

The snow melted away and was replaced by rock, molten rock. The mountains stretched to the sky and soon a point had formed. They had moved from the icy mountain of Oktori to the fiery hot volcano of Deckbi. Two eyes on a pair of fire stalks poked out from behind a rock. It was a Slugma, a Fire Pokemon that evolve into a Fire and Rock type. It was a common enough Pokemon, but not many people happened to own one.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Name: Chris
Trainer Items: Park balls x 3, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 10 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? |
Pokemon Captured: M Farfetch'd Jolly
CC since last encounter: 0,000 | 9,000

Pokemon Stats:
Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 100%

Adamant | Male | Nidoking @ Sheer Force w/ EMs: Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Outrage | 100%

Other URPG site (more active): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net
Old 01-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I got my Pokedollars ready for a Pokedoll to escape from Swinub. Gaius said. “I think we can escape without the Pokemon coming after us, but I’m not sure, we’ll have to see.”

I watched as Swinub slowly made its way towards us. My Ranger started to lead us around the Ice-Type Pokemon. Suddenly, it’s snout lifted and would not let us leave. Therefore, Gaius took the money for the item. Swinub took the doll and retreated.

“Phew,” I said. Then, the scenery began to change once again. It turned into the fiery hot volcano of Mt. Deckbi. I watched as a Slugma approached us. I haven’t seen Magcargo or Slug ma for some time. However, I was not interested this time.

“Let’s move on Gaius,” I said. I grabbed my wallet once more just in case we could not get away. “Let’s get going!”

Pokedoll Money: 9250 – 500 = 8750 (Possibly)
Old 01-11-2013, 02:40 AM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion
NBP #13
/--\

“Let’s move on Gaius,” Chris said. He grabbed his wallet once more just in case we could not get away. “Let’s get going!”

Gaius nodded in his direction to confirm that he heard his wishes and turned his attention to the Pokemon. The Slugma took one look at the two humans standing there and yawned. It turned away and moved away, as if they were the ones bothering it.

Gaius simply shrugged and moved forward, waiting for the next Pokemon. After the pair had traveled about one=hundred feet, the scene changed again. Once again, a vast change had occurred. This time they were in front of a large lake, with trees and foliage all around. It looked like something out of a calender, it was the Great Lakes.

Swimming in the water was a Totodile. A strong Pokemon, but one that was used as a starter, meaning it was was everywhere and easy to obtain. Gaius doubted Chris would want it, but it was his job, so he pointed it out anyway.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Trainer Items: Park balls x 3, Superball x 2, Hyper Ball x 1, Max Potions x 2, Pokeplayer(Drilbur), Park Pass
Area Effects: 9 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? | ??? Totodile ??? |
CC since last encounter: 0,000 | 15,000

Pokemon Stats:
Modest | Genderless | Cryogonal @ Levitate w/ EMs: Substitute, Toxic, Protect, Blizzard, Hidden Power[Electric] | 100%

Adamant | Male | Nidoking @ Sheer Force w/ EMs: Ice Beam, Sludge Bomb, Thunderbolt, Earthquake, Substitute, Surf, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Hone Claws, Outrage | 100%

Old 01-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I went to hand over the cash for the Pokedoll to escape from Slugma… Gaius nodded in his direction and looked at the Slugma. I watched as Slugma yawned ad turned away. It seemed as if it was not bothered by us!

My Ranger, Gaius shrugged his shoulders and moved away. We escaped Slugma! I was quite happy I could save some cash. We waited for the next Pokemon. I followed Gaius and the scene changed around us. We were in front of a large lake, with lots of trees with foliage all around. It was a great lake.

“This is a relaxing atmosphere,” I said, and smiled. I noticed a Totodile nearby and was ready to battle.

“Gaius, let’s move on again,” I said. “Here’s some money just in case we need a Poke Doll!” I handed out some cash just in case. $6250 – 500 = 5750.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:39 AM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I went to hand over the cash for the Pokedoll to escape from Slugma… Gaius nodded in his direction and looked at the Slugma. I watched as Slugma yawned ad turned away. It seemed as if it was not bothered by us!

My Ranger, Gaius shrugged his shoulders and moved away. We escaped Slugma! I was quite happy I could save some cash. We waited for the next Pokemon. I followed Gaius and the scene changed around us. We were in front of a large lake, with lots of trees with foliage all around. It was a great lake.

“This is a relaxing atmosphere,” I said, and smiled. I noticed a Totodile nearby and was ready to battle.

“Gaius, let’s move on again,” I said. “Here’s some money just in case we need a Poke Doll!” I handed out some cash just in case. $6250 – 500 = 5750.
Old 01-16-2013, 05:28 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion
NBP #14
/--\

“Gaius, let’s move on again,” Chris said. “Here’s some money just in case we need a Poke Doll!”

Chris had already handed out a good amount of cash this run already for Pokedolls, so Gaius was really hoping it wouldn't happen more. Every run had it fair share of fail escapes, but when it kept happening it became annoying for ranger and trainer. Especially for the trainer since they were the ones paying for it.

Whenever Gaius went on a run he made sure that he had at least 15 Pokedolls with him for this exact reason. Plus, it kept him from having to keep handing money over. The only downside was that you had to have the seven and a half thousand to pay for the fifteen dolls at once. That was easy for most people if they didn't make a fair amount of money.

The Tototile took notice of the duo and started to swim towards them. Chris handed Gaius the money and threw a Magikarp doll at the wild Pokemon before it could get any closer.

The Water Pokemon took the offering and dived underwater with its new prize. Gaius led Chris past the lake until the Enigma Ruins changed again.

The new environment was the Power Plant, the home for Electric Pokemon. Levitating near a computer was the Steel and Electric Pokemon Magnemite.

Magnemite evolved into Magneton, then Magnezone, pretty powerful Pokemon. Gaius once owned one, but he had gifted it to a young and upcoming trainer. Not many people owned this Pokemon, and gaius wasn't sure if Chris did.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 8 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? | ??? Totodile ??? | ??? Magnemite ???

Pokemon Stats:

Old 01-17-2013, 02:51 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

I handed over my Pokedoll money to Gaius and he used it effectively. I was hoping I would see a decent Pokemon I could capture, and not something I already have. I watched as a Totodile took notice of us and started to swim towards us. Gaius threw a Magikarp doll at the wild Totodile before it got to close to us. The Water Pokemon took the doll and I watched as it dived underwater.

“Let’s move on,” I said. Gaius led us past the like until the scenery changed. I felt kind of sad a little because of this Power Plant area. Electric Pokemon sparking me made me sad and hurt. But, alas I must continue! Suddenly, a Magnemite levitated towards us.
“I would like to pass here too!” I said. “Before it sparks at me.” I handed over some money just in case we could not escape… $2750 – 500 = $2250
Old 01-23-2013, 04:31 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion
NBP #15
/--\

“I would like to pass here too!” Chris commented. “Before it sparks at me.”

Gaius was a little surprised that he wanted to pass up the Magnemite, but he clearly knew what he was doing. It was possible that he already owned such a Pokemon, or that he just wasn't interested in it.

However, even if not interested, the run so far hadn't yielded that great results so far, so Gaius would have caught it even if he didn't want it. That must have meant Chris already owned the Pokemon.

Sadly for Chris, the Magnemite advanced further and he had to pass over more money to escape from the dual typed Pokemon. After the Magnemite encounter the pair continued onward. Ten minutes passed before another POkemon was seen, a Yanma this time.

Gaius looked over at Chris with a questioning glance and waited for his response.

//--\\

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? | ??? Totodile ??? | ??? Magnemite ??? | ??? Yanma ??? |

Pokemon Stats:

Old 01-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I said “I would like to pass here too!” I wanted to move on and find some Pokemon I actually would love to capture. I really fancied a Croagunk, Ponyta, Oddish, and Kangaskhan. I prefer mostly the Kanto Region Pokemon. However, it is luck of the draw here and within the Pokemon world. Gaius looked surprised that I wanted to move on from a Magnemite. However, I knew what I wanted, and what I was doing. I already have a powerful Magnezone within my large roster of Pokemon. I loved Magnezone so much, it is a wonderful Pokemon. It used to always love sparking my Jolteon though to charge each other.

Gaius seemed to be interested within the Magnemite. I could tell by his look in his eye. It showed her loved powerful Pokemon. Magnezone is definitely a powerful Electric and Steel Pokemon! Magnemite levitated further towards us; therefore I passed over some of my valuable Pokedollars in exchange for some freedom. Magnemite soon zapped away and we continued on with our National Park Special Journey!

“This is taking some time,” I said to Gaius. “Nine whole minutes and no Pokemon!” Suddenly, as another minute ticked by. I noticed a flying, bug creature hover towards us. Gaius turned to me and awaited a response from me. I was not sure what Pokemon it was until got a whole lot closer. I watched carefully as it hovered around in a circle. It was… a YANMA. That Bug Pokemon was a really fast one with its Special Ability of Speed Boost. Only Ninjask and Blaziken could have that ability. However, the Blaziken Pokemon has to have their dreams unlocked to use such a powerful ability. The common denominator is that all these Pokemon learn Baton Pass. Yanmega is also a pretty powerful Pokemon as well. I lost to one in Mossdeep Gym once because sleep haxed me with Hypnosis after one Protect.

“I have decided Gaius I will go for this one!” I said, and shouted with hope. “Yanma let’s battle!” The large red dragonfly creature hovered in front of me whilst it flapped its two pairs of wings through the air. It’s tail waggled slightly and was prepared for battle.

“Let’s go,” I shouted, and grabbed a Pokeball. “Cryogonal I choose you!” I tossed the ball quickly, and it bounced onto the ground. I watched as the flash of red light unleashed my icey mirror once more. “Cryogonal,” It said, and levitated. It still appeared weak from the past battle with Farfetch’d. It pierced its sharp eyes at Yanma.

“Alright Cryogonal,” I said and waved. “I would like you to use a combination of moves this time. Firstly, quickly use Icy Wind, and then attack with an Ice Beam.” I did hope my plan worked, this was because Yanma was too fast.

“Cryogonal, aim your Icy Wind at Yanma’s wings, and then blast the Ice Beam at its tail.” I said, and pointed. Cryogonal nodded a little in pain, and was prepared to go all out on the Yanma as well. We could do it because we were a very good team.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:21 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

As I said “I would like to pass here too!” I wanted to move on and find some Pokemon I actually would love to capture. I really fancied a Croagunk, Ponyta, Oddish, and Kangaskhan. I prefer mostly the Kanto Region Pokemon. However, it is luck of the draw here and within the Pokemon world. Gaius looked surprised that I wanted to move on from a Magnemite. However, I knew what I wanted, and what I was doing. I already have a powerful Magnezone within my large roster of Pokemon. I loved Magnezone so much, it is a wonderful Pokemon. It used to always love sparking my Jolteon though to charge each other.

Gaius seemed to be interested within the Magnemite. I could tell by his look in his eye. It showed her loved powerful Pokemon. Magnezone is definitely a powerful Electric and Steel Pokemon! Magnemite levitated further towards us; therefore I passed over some of my valuable Pokedollars in exchange for some freedom. Magnemite soon zapped away and we continued on with our National Park Special Journey!

“This is taking some time,” I said to Gaius. “Nine whole minutes and no Pokemon!” Suddenly, as another minute ticked by. I noticed a flying, bug creature hover towards us. Gaius turned to me and awaited a response from me. I was not sure what Pokemon it was until got a whole lot closer. I watched carefully as it hovered around in a circle. It was… a YANMA. That Bug Pokemon was a really fast one with its Special Ability of Speed Boost. Only Ninjask and Blaziken could have that ability. However, the Blaziken Pokemon has to have their dreams unlocked to use such a powerful ability. The common denominator is that all these Pokemon learn Baton Pass. Yanmega is also a pretty powerful Pokemon as well. I lost to one in Mossdeep Gym once because sleep haxed me with Hypnosis after one Protect.

“I have decided Gaius I will go for this one!” I said, and shouted with hope. “Yanma let’s battle!” The large red dragonfly creature hovered in front of me whilst it flapped its two pairs of wings through the air. It’s tail waggled slightly and was prepared for battle.

“Let’s go,” I shouted, and grabbed a Pokeball. “Cryogonal I choose you!” I tossed the ball quickly, and it bounced onto the ground. I watched as the flash of red light unleashed my icey mirror once more. “Cryogonal,” It said, and levitated. It still appeared weak from the past battle with Farfetch’d. It pierced its sharp eyes at Yanma.

“Alright Cryogonal,” I said and waved. “I would like you to use a combination of moves this time. Firstly, quickly use Icy Wind, and then attack with an Ice Beam.” I did hope my plan worked, this was because Yanma was too fast.

“Cryogonal, aim your Icy Wind at Yanma’s wings, and then blast the Ice Beam at its tail.” I said, and pointed. Cryogonal nodded a little in pain, and was prepared to go all out on the Yanma as well. We could do it because we were a very good team.
Old 01-29-2013, 04:36 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion
BP #1
/--\

“I have decided Gaius I will go for this one!” Chris said feverently, a clear sign of some hope for this run in his voice. Gaius was just glad they had come across something that caught Chris's eye. “Yanma let’s battle!”

“Let’s go,” he shouted, and grabbing a Pokeball off his belt. “Cryogonal I choose you!”

Just as he he had done in the battle earlier, he decided to fight with his Cryogonal, a strong and rare Ice type. Since the Yanma was also Flying type, just like the Farfetch, Chris's Pokemon would have a strong advantage over the wild Pokemon.

“Alright Cryogonal,” he said, catching the eye of his Pokemon. “I would like you to use a combination of moves this time. Firstly, quickly use Icy Wind, and then attack with an Ice Beam. Cryogonal, aim your Icy Wind at Yanma’s wings, and then blast the Ice Beam at its tail.”

Gaius knew the direction that Chris wanted this battle to take. One thing that made Yanma and its evolved form Yanmega powerful was it's ability Speed Boost. Speed Boost enabled the Pokemon to increase its speed passively as the battle increased in length. Obviously this provided a good advantage to the Pokemon.

Chris was seeking to level the playing field by playing with the Yanma's speed. The ice attacks wouldn't stop the Pokemon;s ability, but it would limit the effectiveness of the ability.

Cryogonal reacted faster than the Yanma. The Pokemon spoke its name and a gust of wind sprang forth from its body and made for the Yanma. The Yanma beat its wing furiously and tried to climb higher, but the attack reached too fast. The breath of cold wind wrapped around the Bug Pokemon like a blanket. It was easy to see the small ice crystals starting to form on the Pokemon's wings.

The Yanma started to fall from the sky as it couldn't move its wings fast enough to stay that high in the sky. When the Pokemon managed to regain control of its flight path it turned to Cryogonal and its multifacited eyes flashed white for the tiniest of seconds. The Pokemon flapped its wings next and a wind sprang up. Unlike the Icy Wind, this gust didn't feel like it had a temperature. It had an emotional ting to it, it felt really sinister.

It took Gaius a moment, but he realized that the Pokemon had used Omnious Wind. It wasn't a strong attack, but it had the chance of increasing the user Pokemon's stats one stage each. Judging by the way the Yanma's body had just started to glow, there was a good chance that had just happened.

If Crygonal seemed fazed by this, it didn't show it. The Ice Pokemon started on preparing the Icebeam attack. Yanma saw the same thing and decided a defensive approach would be best. Immediately ten copies of the Bug Pokemon appeared in the air around Cryogonal. As the bugs started to form a circle around Chris's Pokemon, it loosed the Icebeam. It shot the beam in a wide circle to make sure it hit every image.

The attack managed to connect the right copy, doing even more damage. The Bug Pokemon fluttered in the air for a few seconds, but was soon able to regain control. Gaius wondered what would take place next.

//--\\

Battle Stats

Cryogonal 90.40%{Used Icy Wind | Icebeam}
VS
Yanma 44.31%[+1OW][+2Spd][+1Eva]{Used Ominous Wind | Douible Team}

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining |
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Tympole ??? | ??? Corphish ??? | ??? Whismur ??? | ??? Munna ??? | ??? Growlithe ??? | ??? Magikarp ??? | M Farfetch’d Jolly | ??? Shinx ??? | ??? Swinub ??? | ??? Slugma ??? | ??? Totodile ??? | ??? Magnemite ??? | ??? Yanma ??? |
CC since last encounter: 2,895 | 9,000

Pokemon Stats:

Old 01-29-2013, 08:40 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

My icy mirror Cryogonal was ready to battle Yanma with its powerful Ice-type moves. Cryogonal’s favourite moves are Ice Beam and Blizzard. It loves using Ice Beam, especially when it battled a Dragonite once. The Dragonite had used Dragon Dance, which raised its Attack and Speed statistics by so much. Cryogonal had used Ice Beam to take down most of its health. Luckily this Dragonite did not have Multiscale, and therefore my Cryogonal could take it down with one more attack. Cryogonal quickly darted at the Dragonite with Ice Shard and knocked it out! That’s why Cryogonal sure loves its Ice-Type moves. I am so proud of my Ice-type mirror Pokemon.

I watched carefully and awaited my combination of moves to onslaught onto Yanma. My strategy was to slow it down because of its special ability known as Speed Boost. I watched carefully as Yanma buzzed around within the cold air. I knew my attacks would not removes its Speed Boost abilities, however I can try to counter their effects, effectively.

A gust of wind formed as Cryogonal made the first move, which sprang forth from its body in the direction for Yanma. I watched carefully as Yanma tried to flap its wings away and climb higher. Icy Wind had blasted it too quickly before it could do anything. Yanma had started to descend from the cold sky and twitched its wings slightly to stay in the high, sky. I watched as the rare bug Pokemon tried to regain flight and then suddenly, my icy mirror, was blasted by a wing, which sprang up and around my Cryogonal. It seemed my Pokemon mirror was consumed by an Omnious Wind, with a lot of emotions from Yanma.

“Not bad Yanma,” I said. “I knew you had a lot of suprises. Cryogonal seemed to not be taken by this Omnious Wind and appeared raring to go. Unexpectly, the buzzy Yanma started to glow with a bright light. I recognised such talents as Omnious Wind had a chance to increase all statistics by one. “Clever, Yanma,” I thought to myself. “You will now be even more trickier this time too!” This attack had similar effects as to Ancient Power, which my Claydol and Aerodactyl knew. Such powerful effects with a lot of chance involved. I much prefer Rock Slide! I prefer power to effects. However, Stone Edge is stronger but does not have super accuracy.

Cryogonal started preparing its favourite move Ice Beam. Suddenly, I watched Yanma prepare lots of clones and copies of it. It appeared to be the technique Double Team! Cryogonal had multiple bug-type clones around it in a circle. Cryogonal unleashed its Ice Beam, I watched carefully as it shot it around in a wide circle.

“That was impressive, Cryogonal,” I said with a smile. “Good work, you hit them all at least.” I glazed as Yanmaa fluttered in the air for a second and regained control. Now I had to keep an eye on this creature’s speed. Yanma seemed to be down some health, I need to whittle it down some more and then attempt a capture with my lovely Park Ball.

“Cryogonal, wanna fog out that Yanma over their?” I asked my icy mirror. It nodded with respect. “Let’s plan a Haze attack and use it to consume around the Yanma.” Cryogonal seemed pretty content with this attack. However, could it perform it effectively.

“Then, I would like you to attack it with an Ice Shard,” I said. “One of your favourite moves, but be careful. I don’t want you to be too forceful at the Yanma. Else it will faint and disappear!” I raised my thumb at Cryogonal once more like before. I hoped Gaius was enjoying this battle after we ran away from so many.

“Go, Cryogonal. Use Haze and then Ice Shard let’s go!” I said with such enthusiasm. I awaited for Yanma’s response and had hoped I could attempt capture soon.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:13 PM
AmericanTreeFrog Offline

Fossil Fusion
BP #2
/--\

Chris seemed impressed by the Yanma's battle prowess and smarts. It looked as if he would happy to catch this Pokemon at the end of day. However, the battle wasn't quite decided yet. The Yanma had its wings full, but it could still pull an upset and knock out the Crygonol. Gaius has seen it before in the national park.

Gaius was pretty sure that Chris would manage to bring down the Pokemon easily enough though, he was that good a battler.

“Cryogonal, wanna fog out that Yanma over their?” Chris asked his icy mirror. The Pokemon replied with a simple nod of acknowledgement. “Let’s plan a Haze attack and use it to consume around the Yanma. Then, I would like you to attack it with an Ice Shard,” Chris continued, “one of your favourite moves, but be careful. I don’t want you to be too forceful at the Yanma. Else it will faint and disappear!”

Chris had decided to counter the effects of the Omnious Wind boost by using Haze, a move that reverted all stat changes back to their original mark of zero. It was a counter to Pokemon that managed to set up and raise their stats really high. It was a pretty smart move, and the following Ice Shard was probably meant to be the final attack before Chris could attempt to capture the Pokemon, meaning that he wanted to do it very soon.

Cryogonal began to bear down on the Yanma as the thick purple haze started to roll up from around the Ice Pokemon. Yanma saw the Haze starting to form and reacted quite quickly. It climbed higher into the sky and began to start a series of flying maneuvers.

Gaius wondered what the Pokemon was trying to do, but then he started to feel warm. He began to suspect what the Pokemon was doing, and a moment later his suspicions were confirmed when the sun began to shine even more brightly than it had at the start of the battle.

Sunny Day was a counter to the move Haze as it stopped the Haze from forming as it was all burned away before the effects could take place. Just as fast as it had started to form, the Haze was gone from the battlefield. As the Yanma returned to an attitude below the tree tops to continue fighting the Cryogonal, a single shard of Ice shot forth at the Pokemon. When the piece of ice just passed through Yanma's body I knew that the attack had one of the Double Team clones.

A sharp buzzing filled the air as Yanma used its next attack. It wasn't that loud to Gaius's ears, but it wasn't directed at him or Chris, it was directed at the Cryogonal, where it probably sounded like a train was roaring past. Cryogonal was a hard Pokemon to read, so its emotions weren't determinable to the human eye, they might be to Chris as he was the Pokemon's master.

The sound faded a moment later when the Bug Buzz attack ended. Yanma had come through the latest round of attacks unscathed and doing well for itself, but it was still in a dangerous position, one Chris could still exploit easily enough.

//--\\

Battle Stats

Cryogonal 73.25%{Used Haze | Iceshard}
VS
Yanma 44.31%[+1OW][+2Spd][+1Eva]{Used Sunny Day | Bug Buzz}

Trainer Info

Area Effects: 5 Encounters Remaining | Sun - 5
CC since last encounter: 7,579 | 9,000

Pokemon Stats:

Old 02-04-2013, 01:47 PM
Fossil Fusion Offline
Ride On

I glazed over at my Cryogonal and waited for the outcome of the battle, and hoped it could take down naughty Yanma soon. I had hoped to capture the buzzy, bug Pokemon and add it to my collection of Pokemon! I watched and noticed Gaius observing the battle with quite a big perspective. I waited some more for my Cryogonal’s Haze attack and combination of Ice Shard. Cryogonal nodded. It loved its Ice Shard so much. I do not know why, it just did. I had hoped my plan would work, because Yanma still had plenty of strength to take down my icy mirror, Cryogonal. I needed to capture this creature shortly; I needed to whittle down its health some more!

I watched as Cryogonal began to levitate down at Yanma with a thick, purple haze. It rolled up from around my icy Cryogonal. Suddenly, Yanma soared quickly into the sky and reacted quickly. It started to use more aerial attacks, and I was quite concerned at my plan slightly failing. It was not a good sign. Unexpectedly, the temperature starting to get hotter and sun shone brightly. It was like a tiny heat wave. It was a Sunny Day! This countered my Cryogonal’s Haze. “Oh this is not good, you naughty Yanma,” I said with my fist clenched. “I guess you wanted to keep your stat ups.” Haze had burned away quickly, and countered the move. Cryogonal then blasted out the Ice Shard, which shot through one of the Double Team clones.

“Oh no!” I said. My eyes started hearing a buzzing sound, which sliced through the air and buzzed loudly at Cryogonal. I could tell Cryogonal was having hearing problems after the Bug Buzz attack. “Cryogonal, be careful!” The sound faded and Yanma became unscratched from my onslaught of the attacks. I needed to work hard this round before anything else!

“Cryogonal we have to act fast!” I shouted. “This time I want you to use Hidden Power on every Yanma you see! If you hit the real Yanma then we are in big jackpot!” I watched as Cryogonal nodded, I had high hopes to hit all the Pokemon. I wanted to avoid using an Ice-Type move whilst the sun was bright, else my Pokemon’s moves would be less damaging because it is hot.

“Cryogonal, be careful not to make Yanma faint,” I shouted, and smiled. “I’ll have my Parkball ready just in case!” I reached for my Parkball and readied in just in case!