Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions Welcome to the forum! Introduce yourselves here.

Old 01-03-2013, 07:19 PM
Ripsik Offline

Default Hey guys!

Hello everyone, I am brand spanking new here. So I will give you a little introduction of myself. I'm a 25 year old college student who loves video games. Thought I was the oldest person on the planet playing pokemon until recently so I was kind of embarassed about it for awhile to be honest for you but no longer am I feeling that way.

I play soccer at my college in Ohio, I am studying aeronautical science in order to become an air traffic controller. I plan on leaving this state and moving to a different state once I complete my schooling because I don't really like the cold weather up here.

I basically have come to this site for more insight on the pokemon black/white games because I haven't played a single one of the pokemon games since blue/red/yellow. Right now I feel a little lost and am kind of upset at the fact that all of the gen 1 pokemon seen to be obsolete or have dissapeared from the scene.

I'm just looking around different forums for help and what not and really want to complete my pokedex thoroughly and to a complete extant.

So with that said I will now open the floor up for some of you to introduce yourselves to me and hopefully I will be making a few friends here =] thanks alot!
Old 01-03-2013, 07:24 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Hey guys!

Welcome!
I'm Minty, and like the other members here, I'm here to help you out with your game.
Don't worry, as soon as you beat the main storyline, you'll see lots of familiar Pokemon.
Also, Black 2 and White 2 have many Gen 1 Pokemon before beating the main storyline!

Shun the non-believer
Old 01-03-2013, 07:28 PM
Ripsik Offline

Yeah I just beat the first black game. When you sinc your game with black 2 how does it work? Do you get all of your pokemon from the previous game over to the new one? Or does it just fill out your pokedex?
Old 01-03-2013, 07:36 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

I haven't synched my games so I'm not to sure, but this thread should be able to help you out with it :)

Shun the non-believer
Old 01-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Dragotech Offline

Hey welcome new person. I am not an uber pro at Pokemon games, but I am pretty good at bashing through the elite fours without taking much damage.
Though aside from that I will just repeat myself and say welcome!
Old 01-03-2013, 08:29 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Welcome to the PE2K !! If you stick around long enough you will be able to take part in a big event that is starting soon. It should help you get some key pokemon!

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 01-04-2013, 02:07 AM
lu1z Offline

Welcome to PE2k, if you need help with competitive battling just tell me Ill be glad to help.

SoulSilver FC: 4855 9106 7336
SSBB FC: 0560 80166451
PBR FC: 3309 5845 4737