Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 08:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Dark Moonlight vs Judge Dredd -- Judge Dredd wins.

Single Battle, 1 Pokémon each.
DQ: Three Days
Restrictions: No OHKOs.s,no items, Basics only please.
Arena: Arena
Inside old haunted mansion, battle will be fought in the old ballroom with is covered by spider webs. Lights flicker on and off.
Ref Style: Open

Challenger posts it.

---

I choose you, Rotom!

Wisp
Ability: Levitate.
Trainer Stats: Stats
Signature move:
Spoiler:
None.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 02-20-2013 at 02:20 AM.
Old 11-27-2012, 08:10 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Default Re: Dark Moonlight vs Judge Dredd

Sounds haunting! Light up our arena for me, Chinchou!

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
Ability: Volt Absorb
Signature Move: None

We'll lead with a Confuse Ray, then go for an Aqua Ring. If the opponent uses Protect on the first action, use Amnesia. If they use it on the second action, use Double Team.

Confuse Ray/Amnesia ~ Aqua Ring/Double Team

Spoiler:
Old 11-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Lets turns his attack against him Wisp!

Substitute~Confuse Ray

Old 12-29-2012, 12:00 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Someone please remind me why in the hell I'm in a haunted house right now. Oh ya, that's right, money. I'm broke. Which means that I either move my ass, or get evicted. I chose the former.

Anyway, haunted house. I was sent here because of "the circus atmosphere" surrounding it, and I was to rid the house of the ghost Pokemon here. In the interest of not getting my ass handed to me on a silver platter, I brought Hendricks, my Scrafty, and Virgo, my Gothitelle, along.

Surprise, some idiots decided to have a battle here. Not now, but a while ago. From the marks in the arena like room, I might be able to divine what happened. Let's see...

[Wisp] Rotom
Ability: Levitate
Sig move: None
HP: 100
ENG: 100

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
HP: 100
ENG: 100

Hm. I have Virgo float me around the room so I can analyze details as I put Hendricks at the door to fend off any ghosts trying to pick me off. I find traces of a Substitute in a certain place. As I try to put them together in my head, they appear to have come from a Rotom.
(Wisp: -9 ENG, Sub (25%))

The opposition appears to then have attempted to use Confuse Ray, based on the color of the floor: the chemicals of the floor react to produce those colors under very specific wavelengths of light. It was apparent that this was definitely a Confuse Ray. I can't be sure, but I think these wavelengths for Confuse Ray are consistent with that of a Chinchou. It hit the Substitute, apparently, so it failed.
(Lectern: -5ENG)

The Rotom apparently decided against getting mad. Instead, it got even. Again I saw the (slightly different, since a Rotom performed it) colors indicating a Confuse Ray. Based on the blood found around where the Chinchou probably would have been, the move was successful.
Accuracy Roll was 70, miss at over 100. (Wisp: -5ENG; Lectern: CFS)

The blood I found around the place where the Chinchou would have been is consistent with Confusion Damage, indicating that the Chinchou hurt itself.
Confusion Roll was 7588 where any result less than or equal to 5000 resulted in Lectern successfully carrying out its orders. (Lectern: -3HP)

[Wisp] Rotom
HP: 75
ENG: 86
Sub (25%)

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
HP: 97
ENG: 95
CFS

Subjective

Since Dredd failed to declare a sub amount, I assumed 25%

Old 01-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Lets go with Will o Wisp and Shadow Ball

Old 01-02-2013, 09:04 PM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Aqua Ring ~ Discharge

Spoiler:
Old 01-02-2013, 09:16 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
ENG: 86
Sub (25%)
Will-O-Wisp ~ Shadow Ball

Dark Moonlight

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
HP: 97
ENG: 95
CFS
Aqua Ring ~ Discharge

Wisp surveyed the Chinchou in front of it, a content smirk playing on his face. That confusion could really help him out. Not wanting to take the chance that it wouldn’t however, he began to charge up energy around him. The air flickered slightly before three balls of purple fire appeared. They slowly floated towards Lectern for a moment before rushing at her, sinking into her skin. The Chinchou let out a yelp of pain as her flesh burned slightly, the stinging sensation lingering.
[Wisp: -3 NRG| Lectern: BRN, -2 ATK]
Critical hit rolled a 7218, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 20 where rolling more than 75 resulted in this action missing the target.

Lectern knew she had to find some way to counter her burn, and felt that her mind was clear enough to do it. Letting out a soft sigh, she let some water sink out of his pores. The water floated around her, taking the shape of several light rings. They glowed for a moment before sinking back into her skin, promising some relief at the end of the round and those that followed.
[Lectern: -6 NRG, Aqua Ring (+6 HP after every round)]
Confusion Roll was 2537 where any result less than or equal to 7500 resulted in Lectern successfully carrying out its orders.

Not liking the fact that its opponent was trying to heal herself, Wisp prepared itself for its next attack. The Rotom’s eyes began to glow a deep purple, and shadows lept off the walls and began to form a single mass in front of him. The spiritual ball of dark energy grew and grew, before it was about the size of the Rotom itself. Wisp smirked and launched the orb at Lectern. It connected and elicited quite a yelp of pain from the water pokemon and the ghost was satisfied. That’ll teach it.
[Wisp: -6 NRG | Lectern: -16 HP]
Critical hit rolled a 2593, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 20 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. Effect: Rolled from 1 to 5. Result was 3. No Effect.

Growling slightly and glad that her mind was staying clear enough for her to retaliate, Lectern began charging up energy around herself. The air crackled and Wisp’s eyes widened as the Chinchou’s antennae began to glow brightly. With a ZAP, the electricity left Lectern’s body at great speed. Wisp’s substitute rushed forward, absorbing the attack before returning in front of its creator. Wisp simply smirked again, but it was glad to have avoided the damage.
[Lectern: -10 NRG| Wisp’s Sub: -10 HP]
Critical hit rolled a 8061, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 53 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 4. No Effect. Confusion Roll was 7438 where any result less than or equal to 9000 resulted in Lectern successfully carrying out its orders.

Lectern growled at her failure to destroy Wisp’s substitute, but that was short lived. The burn on her side pulsed in pain and she winced before letting out a sigh as Aqua Ring took effect. The Chinchou wasn’t sure if her clear mind would remain, but she enjoyed the way that round went for the most part.
[Lectern: +2 HP (Aqua Ring and BRN)]

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
ENG: 77
Sub (10%)

Dark Moonlight

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
HP: 83
ENG: 79
CFS, BRN, -2 ATK. Aqua Ring.

Notes:
- Lectern has now been confused for 3 actions

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-03-2013 at 02:37 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Well, we're not doing best here are we... Keep up with the Discharge.

Discharge ~ Discharge

Spoiler:
Old 01-03-2013, 04:48 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Hex~Shadow Ball

Old 01-24-2013, 03:24 PM
5TailedDemonLizard Offline

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
ENG: 77
Sub (10%)
Hex ~ Shadow Ball

Dark Moonlight

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
HP: 83
ENG: 79
CFS, BRN, -2 ATK. Aqua Ring.
Discharge ~ Discharge

Round Start

Wisp looked at the fairly injured Chinchou that managed to stay afloat in the air even after the assault on her body. If she wanted to play that way...fine. She had another thing coming. Wisp’s light blue eyes began to glow a deep purple and red color, becoming brighter and brighter as it started into Lectern’s eyes. The Chinchou was mesmerized for a moment before a sharp pain cracked through her skull. She let out a scream of pain, the sound rattling the windows of the deserted ballroom. Wisp’s eyes returned to their normal light blue color after a few seconds as it watched Lectern write in pain for a few more moments before the pain subsided. The attack had hurt, a lot.
[Wisp: -4 NRG | Lectern: -20 HP]
Critical hit rolled a 1926, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 76 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.

Lectern looked up at the Rotom that floated contently in front of her and growled in pain and anger. She was no longer unsure of who her target was anymore. It was completely clear. Gathering her electrical energy around her body quickly, she closed her eyes tight. The air crackled around the field for a moment before Lectern released her stored energy. She watched as it moved towards Wisp, sure to hit the ghost...Before it could, Wisp’s substitute jumped in the way, taking the full brunt of the attack. It disappeared in a fizzle of electricity and Lectern let out a sound that was most likely a very strong curse in Pokemon speak.
[Lectern: -10 NRG | Wisp: Substitute Destroyed]
This Pokemon is no longer confused! Critical hit rolled a 2540, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 22 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.

Sensing its opponents distress, Wisp’s smirk widened. Like before, it began to gather familiar dark energy in front of it. The energy compressed into a tight ball and hung suspended in the air for a moment before launching at Lectern. The Chinchou felt a shiver run through her body that she hadn’t felt before along with the usual pain. She knew she would be susceptible to Wisp’s attacks. That was never good.
[Wisp: -6 NRG | Lectern: -16 HP; -1 SPDEF]
Critical hit rolled a 785, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 29 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. Effect: Rolled from 1 to 5. Result was 1. Effect.

Gathering her remaining electrical energy around her, Lectern let it fly once more. This time, the attack hit home, but Wisp seemed unfazed by it. It had been nothing compared to the damage it had caused Lectern, and he wouldn’t let the pain cause him to lose hope.
[Lectern: -10 NRG | Wisp: -10 HP]
Critical hit rolled a 6753, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit. Accuracy rolled a 91 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target. Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 8. No Effect.

The familiar cooling sensation of the Aqua Ring dim the pain from Lectern’s burn. She shook herself off, knowing she had a few more rounds to go. She wasn’t done yet.
[Lectern: + 2 HP]

Round End

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
HP: 65
ENG: 67

Dark Moonlight

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
HP: 49
ENG: 59
BRN, -2 ATK ; -1 SPDEF ; Aqua Ring.

GCeA Blue|GCeA Silver

"Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

^Please click my eggs^

Click here for my other links!

Last edited by 5TailedDemonLizard; 01-25-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Old 01-26-2013, 12:31 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Lets go with hex and shadow ball again !

Old 01-26-2013, 08:04 AM
Dark Moonlight Offline

Oh God, Lec, what have I done to you? Protect and then use Thunderbolt on yourself. Volt Absorb should help a little right now... If you can't do that to yourself, well, let's go for a dare and use Zap Cannon on Rotom.

Protect ~ Thunderbolt@Self/Zap Cannon

Spoiler:
Old 02-10-2013, 02:33 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
ENG: 67

Dark Moonlight

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
HP: 49
ENG: 59
BRN, -2 ATK ; -1 SPDEF ; Aqua Ring

Lectern was trying to hold on as best as she could. The poor aquatic angler was doing her best and brightest to keep staying afloat against her electric poltergeist of a foe. Unwilling to take a chance this turn, she mustered up a defensive energy from within and soon a bluish green sphere covered her body, shielding her from all oncoming damage. She could see a blast of purple emmanate from the outside of the field, as if it was trying to get her from the outside. Thankfully, it had no effect on the Chinchou.

Chinchou used Protect! [Chinchou: -8 ENG]

Wisp mustered all the evil and diabolical mischief he could in attacking Lectern. The purple haze of energy was send straight for its target, but it stopped, forming some spherical field around where the Chinchou should have been. Wisp stopped, wondering why nothing was working. The Rotom found Lectern completely unharmed by the attack, much to his disatisfaction. Nevertheless, the ghost knew that the upper hand er... volt, was in his grasp... or posession.

Rotom used Hex! It was blocked by Protect! [Rotom: -5 ENG]

Wisp went for a more direct approach, swirling a mass of purply black energy between his tendrils of plasma. With a satisfactory swing it struck Lectern with a savory splatter of violet smoke and monochrome blob. Lectern felt the ghostly attack sting a bit, but did her best to keep on swimming. Just keep on swimming, she thought. You could tell with her determination.

Rotom used Shadow Ball! [Rotom: -9 ENG | Chinchou: -13 HP]
Critical hit rolled a 7920, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Accuracy rolled a 91 where rolling more than 100 resulted in this action missing the target.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 5. Result was 1.

Lectern needed a break, but she knew she wasn't going to get one unless she thought of something quick. How was she going to stay alive in this kind of situation? The little fish thought, and quickly she came up with the solution. She put her two glowing antennae together, and let loose an electric charge; not unto her opponent, but onto herself. The energy to attack herself was draining, as seen on her face, but some of the burn marks on her body looked less severe. Once she was finished, the Chinchou looked as she did before the bombardment of ghostly shenanigans.

Chinchou used Thunderbolt! [Chinchou: -13 ENG, +10 HP]

Luckily, that wasn't the only thing to help her out a smidge. The stream of water encircling her body relieved the pain from the burn, providing what it could for health benefits.

Chinchou was hurt by its burn! Chinchou was healed by Aqua Ring! [Chinchou: +2 HP]

Judge Dredd

[Wisp] Rotom
ENG: 53

Dark Moonlight

[Lectern] Chinchou (F)
HP: 48
ENG: 38